Fifty Shades of Silver Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow...just, wow" laying her hot palms on each of our thighs. "Thank you for making my first time perfect" her southern lilt, thick with expended passion. Chris and I lean over and kiss her on each cheek, then she offers me her mouth, which I take gently for a moment; releasing me, she kisses Chris softly.

We lay together in satiated silence: Silver is the small spoon to the Chris sized one behind her, his eyes closed, breathing evenly. Her head is on my shoulder with my arm around her back, wedged in between soft skin and muscular torso. Her soft hand resting lightly on my chest.

"I love you. More than life itself."

"I love you, Silver, my Silver Hotwife."

The last thing I remember is a soft, male snore emanating from the other side of Silver.

__________________________

I awake to soft, wet moans and gentle rocking. Silver's beautiful face comes into focus as I turn toward the sound. I see her concentrating on the head of the very hard cock slipping in and out of her mouth. Christopher's body is as rigid as his cock; his thick hands grasping sheets are on the verge of rending them into rags. His bulbous head pops out of her mouth, "You taste delicious, Christopher..." slurp, "does this feel good?" A simple nod was all he could muster as her eyes drilled into his, while her mouth engulfed his shaft. Silver's tempo began to pick up, so I slip off the bed and make my way around and crawl up behind her. Knowing where I was headed, Silver was already up on her knees, her amazing heart shaped ass in the air, swinging from side to side. "Mmmmm, baby, your ass is so fucking wonderful. " I say, as my hands caress her smooth, silky skin. I can see Chris' intense face as he watches Silver devour his cock. She responds to me with "Mmmmmmmmmmm..." causing Chris to gasp as the vibrations in her throat transfer to his hard shaft.

A muffled, "What are you waiting for???" comes from between his legs. I guess I got a little distracted... looking down at Silver's ass, I can see the cum dripping out of her pussy. Chris' cum. Slowly, I slide my hand down the crack of her ass, easily slipping my finger into her sloppy pussy. Silver's body jerks and a guttural moan erupts from her throat. "Baby, fuck me PLEASE!"

Immediately, I slide my cock into her waiting pussy, burying myself to the hilt and pushing her entire body forward. Chris' eyes go wide as the head of his cock presses against the back of Silver's throat, causing her to gag slightly and pull back. Turning back to me she says, "Fuck me hard baby... fill me up like Christopher did." Switching back to the throbbing member in front of her, she says, "Don't move" then proceeds to give him the most amazing blowjob I've ever seen. Grabbing Silver's hips, I ram my cock into her hot box with a wet slap. The walls of her pussy are grasping my shaft with pulses of heat. I hear her gag. Thrust, slap, grunt, gag, moan. Again. Again. Again.

I can feel Silver beginning to tremble; Chris' face is glowing in awe, and my entire body is ready to explode.

"Oh, god."

"OH, god. OOoooohhhhhhhhh... GOD. OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!"

Chris was the first to blow. I watched his face screw up into what looked like grimaces of pain, not pleasure. I knew he was filling Silver's mouth with his hot load, her lips, tongue and hands never stopped as he bucked under her, gasping for breath. Silver's orgasm started about halfway through Chris'. I know because she went completely rigid and I could feel my cock being squeezed tighter and tighter. Her left hand buried between her legs, furiously stroking her clit. Lifting her head with a gasp, Chris' hot cum overfills her mouth, running down her chin and neck in thick streams. Silver screams as her body begins to convulse. I can feel my own load boiling as I return to pounding her pussy with my stiff rod. "Fuuuuuccckkk..." was all I could manage as my own orgasm took over; loud, wet slaps and red hand prints on her ass cause Silver to buck and moan as she continues to ride her orgasm to a shuddering stop.

Silver slowly sinks into the arms of the man under her and I sink down on her... eventually ending up as three spoons, the Silver Spoon in the middle, of course.

...

The next time I awake, I feel Silver's naked body snuggled up against mine.

I smell coffee and bacon.

And sex. I definitely smell sex.

I feel Silver coming out of her slumber, wrapping her legs around my thigh, snuggling closer with a sigh. "Mmmmmmmmmm... good morning, darling."

"Good morning, love." I reply, brushing my lips against her forehead.

"Good morning, you two lovebirds!" Chris says with a smile as he comes into the room with a cart full of goodies, completely naked. "How about some breakfast?" he says, setting the tray on the bed and taking a seat behind Silver. Reaching behind her, Silver drags Chris down for a wet thank you kiss, then turns back and sits up, legs crossed. Chris reaches over to the tray to retrieve her hot tea and scone, "Here yar" he says with a throaty growl. Silver smiles at him as the cup hits her lips, "Mmmmmmm, perfect!" she murmurs as the warm, sweet liquid slips down her throat. Not surprising, my coffee is perfect... just the right amount of French vanilla creamer. We munch our scones and enjoy our caffeine in comfortable silence, the sounds of the early morning ocean in the background.

...

The trip back to the harbor was quiet and serene; the three of us enjoying the time to talk and reflect on everything. We glide quietly into the slip and tie Lady's Pleasure securely to the dock. Gathering our things, we walk to the gangplank, Christopher and I flanking Silver. Stopping as a group, Silver turns to me and wraps her arms around my neck while planting her mouth on mine. Pulling away she says, "Thank you, my wonderful husband... for everything." I smile and kiss her lightly, "Anything...". I reach over and give Chris a hug, "Thanks man, you're awesome." and walk across the plank to the dock. Turning around, I watch as Silver wraps herself around Chris for her goodbye kiss. She whispers something in his ear, and with a smile, turns and crosses over to me. Joining hands, we make our way to the end of the dock and turn to see Chris waving with a smile. We return both and head back to the hotel and some alone time.

...

We wake up from our nap to tropical sunshine and the warm ocean breeze and enjoy our caffeine and cigarette out on the balcony. The couple one floor above and across the way offers a friendly wave, which we return with dual smiles.

"How about going out tonight, darling?" I ask quietly, not wanting to disturb the serene atmosphere. "That sounds wonderful baby, but I don't have anything to wear!" comes the reply. "Well, I guess we are going shopping then." I say with a grin.

12