Fifty Six

Story Info
Rules are not always there to be broken, but when they are...
4.6k words
4.63
12.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CookingDom
CookingDom
29 Followers

Walking through the door, the blue tint of the light in the lounge I see you draped over the couch, one exposed leg, naked draped over the edge.

The sound of my keys on the hall table cause you to stir in your sleep as your hand appears from under the blanket, covering your forehead as your face turns into the cushion, subconsciously shielding you from the commotion through the doorway. I'm much later than anticipated, the meeting had dragged on, so by default I'd already forgiven you for not being in position ready for use when I got home before I'd even walked through the door.

Undoing my tie, loosening the top button of my shirt as I pull it through from around my neck, toying with the fabric between thumb and forefinger I watch you sleep as I reminisce of the times I've used it to bind your hands as I've used you, wrapped in my fingers as a tool to pull you closer to me and you take me into your mouth deeper.

You stir once more twisting and turning in the blanket, gathering it between your thighs as your naked ass is is revealed by the blue night light. Walking over to you, trying unsuccessfully to to separate the blanket from you I concede and pick up your limp body together with the blanket, your hair partly falling to the side, partly matted against your forehead sticking with sweat.

Walking you to our room rolling you sideways as I pry the blanket from you, laying you on your side you moan, half in frustration, half in comfort knowing daddy's finally home.

As your leg lifts higher towards your chest I notice glistening in the night light from the wet trail down your inner thigh, released by the pressure of my arms firmly gripping your body as I lifted it.

A now familiar sight to me and no longer a surprise, if anything a disappointment when I don't see it, when you're not soaking wet in anticipation of me. I trace the line with my finger tip, instinctively your legs part in your semi conscious state and I see you are completely soaked, more so than usual.

My fingers trail further upwards I place a kiss on your neck.

"Ready kitten?"

My test to see how conscious and aware you are, making sure you're not asleep.

"Mmhmmm always for you Daddy."

Two fingers slide effortlessly inside you, a third needing a little more pressure as I stretch you open further for me. Arms now free for a change your hand reaches up to caress my face seeing your fingers glisten for the first time, my heart races.

I'm filled with disappointment, realising why you're so wet.

Removing my soaked fingers from you I bring them to your lips as your mouth instinctively opens to take them in and clean them, eyes opening slightly as you lick and suck them, your hand envelops mine as you moan at your taste.

Eyes growing wider, now fully awake as you remember what happened, knowing that I know what you did too.

"Please daddy no!."

Staring down at you, my demeanour changing as my heart rate increases, knowing what needs to come.

"I didn't mean to daddy I promise, it was only for a little while when I was trying to stay awake for you."

Removing my fingers from your mouth, wiping what's left on the side of your face before standing beside the bed, looking around the room.

You reach for my belt undoing it while unbuttoning me before easing down my pants and shorts, finding me shining with pre cum, not knowing if it's because of how wet I found you, or that I need to now punish you - not realising it's actually both.

Taking me slowly into your mouth, your lips press tightly around the head as you slowly draw me in, knowing how much this always pleases me. For a brief moment I'm lost in your efforts to please me but also to avoid the inevitable punishment to come.

'At least if I remind him how I'm completely his and how much I adore doing this for him, he'll go easier on me'.

Pulling back, the string of saliva and pre cum between me and your lips.

'Go easy? Not a chance. What kind of daddy would that make me if I can be manipulated like that'.

Your hands grip my hips as you look up at me, moving forward to take me into your mouth once more, a last desperate attempt to avoid the inevitable and as tempting as it is to let you serve me, to use your mouth and throat then punish you after, I know, we both know, the punishment won't happen if I do. So I step back gripping your hair in my fist, pulling your head back.

"We've talked about this kitten."

"I know daddy but...."

"Quiet! there's no excuses, there never is."

"Please daddy no, please please I won't do it again."

Standing over you, staring, wondering why you've not moved an inch, realising you think you'll get get out of this one.

Gripping your hair in my fist, dragging you off the bed across the floor to the wall, pressing your face flat against it as I kick your feet apart.

Slowly, reluctantly you reach back spreading your cheeks as your fingertips pull your lips wide open, your feet moving further apart as your face lifts off the wall. A mixture of your make up, your come and your tears leaving a mess on the wall as you press your nose and nipples against it.

You've only had to do this a total of seven times since I've owned you, twice in person like this and you hate it even more when it's in front of me. The disgrace and shame coupled with how degraded you feel exposing yourself like this, more so knowing there's now a trail working it's way down the inside of your thighs, both of them.

I sit back in the chair, slowly stroking myself, watching your thighs get wetter and you squirm and breathe heavier, desperately trying not to move so this is over with sooner.

Your wet folds close as the wetness betrays your need to hold them open, on full view to me. I throbs even more at the sight of you desperately trying to hold yourself open, to show me the holes I own.

After a few minutes, I walk over to you, gripping your hair pulling your head back while trailing my fingers loosely around your neck, feeling you try to push forward into my grip, but you don't deserve such a treat tonight.

"I'm so sorry daddy, I really am, I'll do anything, anything I promise."

A thud against your ass silences you, then your body tensing as I force two fingers inside you, deep and fast, straight away finger fucking you. Bracing yourself to take what I give, part relieved at the attention and pleasure, part fearful of what's to come, after all, this isn't punishment.

"Don't you dare come, no matter what I do."

"I won't Daddy I promise."

Another finger now effortlessly slides inside as your legs start to shake.

"So many promises, just like the last time I caught you playing without permission."

"Daddy I....."

"Quiet! I don't care."

Fucking you harder, your orgasm approaches as you desperately try not to come.

"Daddy please, I'm going to come."

"You think??"

Fucking you harder, the noises filling the room as you soak my hand and your thighs.

"Daddy PLEASE!!."

Pulling my fingers out, gripping your hair with my fist rubbing my soaked hand across your face, smearing it all over.

"What's your favourite number?"

"56 daddy, why?"

"oh dear, you poor poor kitten."

"Daddy why?? Please tell me."

"Oh don't worry you'll find out soon enough."

Walking over to the kitchen, you hear the tap run as I pour a glass of water, your mouth salivating as you now have a desperate thirst. You hear the tap pour once more before I walk over to you holding the glass to your lips.

"Drink."

You take a sip, your hand gripping my arm to steady yourself as you drink the whole glass.

"I know I promised it wouldn't happen again daddy and I've tried really really hard. Thank you for training me and your guidance. I promise it won't happen again, again."

"I know, and you're right you have tried hard, it's been much longer since the last time, but I still need to punish you when you break a rule, otherwise you'll forget your place."

Letting you stand as you finish the glass, your hand stroking the back of my neck while looking into my eyes, trying to read me. Leaning forward to nestle your face into my shoulder, relaxing as you press your naked body against mine.

"Bed time now daddy?"

Stepping back, surprised at your suggestion, I look back at you.

"Bedtime?, I haven't even finished your punishment yet."

"Position 7."

Your skin turns white as the blood seemingly leaves your body and you realise the wall was only the beginning. How could you have thought that your punishment would be so lenient, after all, the last time you broke this rule you were made to come over and over again for hours, tied to a table with a toy in and on you, whilst occasionally having your mouth and throat put to use.

Slowly, reluctantly you go back to the wall, bending over your hands flat against it with your head resting on your forearm. Legs together and and back straight.

"With or without?"

You think for a moment, contemplating your choice to have a gag in your mouth or not, probably the only choice you'll have this evening.

"Without."

Smack!

The stinging against your ass as I hit you hard.

"Without please Daddy."

'if I'm going to cry out tonight I want Daddy to hear it too.'

Looking at you, taking in your beauty and the sight of your perfect ass and pussy lips tight together. I can't help but smile and walk forward, slowly pressing the tip of my cock between your lips, easing myself inside you.

Fuck it feels so good and tight, feeling you completely grip me as I slide in deeper.

Gripping your hips, finger tips digging into your flesh as I start to fuck you, using you completely for my pleasure.

"What was that number again?"

My thrusts becoming harder, deeper as fuck you more.

"56 daddy."

Confusion in your voice as you wonder why this number is so important and why I'm fucking you. Is this your punishment?

I feel my balls begin to tense, the sweat pouring down my face and back.

You scream out at the pain from my grip along with the pleasure from my cock buried deep inside you, recognising that I'm about to fill you.

"Fuck me daddy, use me, fill me, take your whore I beg of you."

Your words and the feeling of you gripping me tighter sends me over the edge as I come hard inside you, pulsing over and over, eventually able to catch my breath, slipping out if you before sitting back in the chair.

I can't even muster the strength to tell you, and before I can even think to, you're on your knees in front of me, cleaning me of yours and my come, just as you've been trained to to.

After a few minutes, kneeling at my feet with my hand stroking your head, resting against my thigh you look up at me.

"The number daddy?"

A heavy sigh escapes me, initially confused, but the realisation soon sets in, your punishment isn't over yet.

"Back in position."

You can't even fight it any more, pleading is useless and it only briefly delays what's inevitably going to come.

You walk over to the wall and assume the position once, come oozing from you as you bend over. You hear me in the bedroom moving around before the sound you dread most fills the air when I open the drawer.

You know that sound of this drawer, each time it's opened it causes your breath to stop as know it can only mean one thing.

You don't even plead this time, you've accepted what's to come and know nothing you can say will change anything.

Returning to the room, deliberately dragging the cane along the wooden floor, knowing the scraping sound will make your clit throb even more as your body betrays you.

You feel my hand on your ass, softly at first, caressing you lovingly, pinching the flesh. You like the feeling, the attention but know I'm simply preparing your skin for what's to come the cold line of the cane makes your back arch as you brace yourself for the first strike.

"Count back from 56 with each stroke."

The reality hits you as you curse yourself for picking such a high number.

"Please Da...."

Whack!

The sting of the first hit, not as hard as you'd mentally prepared for for oh so painful none the less.

"56 Daddy."

My hand caresses the spot, feeling the warmth as the neat red line appears.

"Good girl."

"Thank you Da...."

Whack!

"55 Daddy."

This time the hit has the same force but doesn't hurt as much, your skin still stinging from the first.

Whack!

Breathing deeper, sucking in the air between your clenched teeth as you try to brace yourself for each hit.

"54 Daddy."

Sliding a finger between your lips, not surprised but still happy at how wet you still are.

Whack!

"53 Daddy."

You find yourself relax a little, not feeling the need to brace yourself, realising that the less taught your skin is, the thuddier and less stingy the cane feels.

Whack!

"52 Da...."

Whack!

"51...."

Whack!

"50 Daddy."

My hand on your cheeks once more, caressing your skin fingers trailing across the welts and line smiling as I feel the warmth from your body.

You push back against my fingers finding comfort in their touch as the contact eases your pain, desperate to have them inside you once more.

"Why were you touching yourself?"

Wiggling your ass, feeling a little playful and brave.

"I was thinking about your cock daddy, I always do. I didn't even realise i was touching until I could hear how wet I was and I stopped, I promise Daddy."

Listening to you, still caressing the welts on your skin knowing from the tone in your voice that it didn't end there.

"And why did you start touching again after it stopped."

"I was so wet for you Daddy, I always am and it was 2 minutes before you said you'd be home. You know when you give me a time my body, and pussy, reacts ready to be used, I have no control over it, only you do."

Gently running a finger between your lips, just the tip slowly down to your clit, circling it as you push against me.

Still seeing the trail of your come down your thighs glisten in the lights I'm once again reminded of just how wet you get for me, and how you're probably confused how you can be dripping wet still yet in so much pain, as the stinging of the welts on your ass over power every feeling you have right now.

Whack!

Your body shakes and pushes forward, gritting your teeth as you take a deep breath when it takes you by surprise.

"49 Daddy."

"Take a deep breath kitten, try and relax and this will be over sooner.

"I'm trying Da......."

Whack!

"48 Daddy."

Whack!

"47 Daddy."

"That's the spirit."

Whack!

"46 Daddy, Plea......."

Whack!

"45 Daddy."

Stepping forward placing my hand on your head, stroking it, softly.

"You know you could have avoided this kitten by just following your rules, you were doing so well up to tonight I was actually wondering if I was ever going to need the cane again"

Your head raises slightly to feel more of my hand as you welcome this brief moment of tenderness and care that you've come to embrace from me.

"I know daddy, I've really tried hard, truly, I don't know what came over me"

Whack!

Your hair in my fist, pulling your head back was I lean down next to your head...

"44 Daddy."

"Deep breath kitten....."

You wince as your back arches, you know what's about to come and you brace yourself.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

"43 Daddy."

"42 Daddy."

"41 Daddy."

"40 Daddy."

"Good, you remembered."

It always amazes me how much you remember the little things, but I'm not surprised given your dedication to being such a good girl. Half the things I do I don't realise my patterns until moments like these.

'Note to self, don't be predictable'.

"16 down, 40 to go...."

You look back with pleading eyes, trembling as you see me reach for the medium cane, more painful than the thickest one I always begin with.

"Please daddy no, I beg of you, I'll do anything I promise."

"Quiet, head down."

Letting the first cane drop to the wooden floor, startling the cats from their sleep in the other room.

"Oh Kitten, we've already established that you won't do 'anything', which is why you're in this position in the first place. The rules are there for a reason and you need to learn that greedy little fuck toys don't get to play without permission."

Whack!

OWWWWWW!!

.

.

.

.

.

"39 Daddy."

Your breath quickens as you feel the stinging pain on the back of your thighs, you know this is where the most pain is, especially from this cane and it's taken you by surprise, just as you were getting used to the hits and able to control your body's reaction.

"Legs back together."

Even I'm regretting you picking such a high number, more than usual but then again, my disappointment at what you did warrants correction, even if it's taking a while.

Whack!

"38 Daddy."

Whack!

"35 Daddy."

I raise my arm for the next strike realising what I just heard and questioning whether there was a playful, defiant tone in your voice as you said that.

"What did you say?"

"37 Daddy.... 37!, I lost count with all the pain Daddy."

Choosing to believe it was a genuine mistake this time, I let it pass.

Whack!

"36 Daddy....thank you Daddy."

The addition to your response catches me off guard, both in it's thoughtfulness but also I wonder why I didn't think of that at the beginning.

"Good girl, I like that, use that from now on."

"Yes Daddy."

Whack!

"35 Daddy....thank you Daddy."

Whack!

"34 Daddy....thank you Daddy."

Whack!

"33 Daddy....thank you Daddy."

Whack!

"32 Daddy....thank you Daddy."

Whack!

"31 Daddy....thank you Daddy."

There's a pause as I catch my breath, resting the cane on your lower back I step to the kitchen to grab some water, looking through the doorway back at you completely still knowing not to move.

Remember the time you'd moved before causing me to start over again. At least then you'd chosen the number 21 and there was still 14 left to go.

Drinking most of the bottle before walking back to you, offering the straw to your lips..

"Drink."

Your lips grip the straw as you drink as much as you can, not realising just how thirsty you were.

"Thank you Daddy."

Casting the bottle aside I pick up the can and move behind you.

"Daddy, permission to ask you something please?"

"Speak."

"I need to pee Daddy, I'll be really quick I promise."

Seeing your pleading eyes looking back at me, trying to gauge if you're just trying to waste time, or you simply want to look in the bathroom in the mirror at the marks.

"Please Daddy, I really nee....."

Whack!

Reluctantly you give in, like a teenager told they can't go out but needing to do as your told.

"30 Daddy."

You breathe a sigh with the words.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

Each stoke hitting a different part of you as you squirm trying to avoid them.

"I'm sorry Daddy."

"29 Daddy....thank you Daddy."

"28 Daddy....thank you Daddy."

"27Daddy....thank you Daddy."

"26 Daddy....thank you Daddy."

"25 Daddy....thank you Daddy."

"You never learn do you, get back into position."

The tone you use makes me instinctively strike you over and over, quickly as you seem to forget your place and the reason you're in this predicament.

I feel a shift and as I look down at your beaten skin, the lines bruised and red, I sense that this has gone on too long and has become less of a punishment and more heavy play, especially seeing the pool of come by your toes.

"Why are you here slut?"

Your head raises as you stare at the wall confused.

"Daddy?"

"Why are you here, against this wall."

"Because I broke a rule Daddy."

Running the cane along your back, over your shoulder and across your chest, reaching round to grip the tip as I pull it back against your throat, applying pressure.

CookingDom
CookingDom
29 Followers
12