Fifty Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you really sorry?"

"Mmhmm."

Pulling the cane tighter against your neck.

"Are you sorry??"

"Yes Daddy, I really am so sorry."

Sensing the change in my tone, without even seeing it you know my body language has changed and something is different.

I let the cane fall and rest on your arms as I step away.

"Don't move"

I walk over to the chest in the corner of the room, you hear me rummage around, then silence followed by movement once again before the sound of metal, not quite making out what it is, some sort of chain that you don't recognise. Then the thud of my footsteps walking back towards you, followed by me thrusting myself deep inside you, effortlessly. You brace against the wall as I stretch you once more, feeling my balls against your thighs.

Instinctively, wantonly you desire to push back, gripping my cock trying to hold me deep not wanting me to pull away.

You feel items placed on your back.

"Head up."

Your head lifts upwards, your nose almost against the wall as you feel the familiar silk material of your blindfold, my cock pulsing inside you, as I tie it tightly at the back of your head.

You know not to ask questions as you patiently wait, still squeezing desperately my cock. You hear the metal once more and feel the cold as I drag it over your skin letting it fall to your side.

Taking a nipple between my thumb and finger pulling it tight twisting, hurting you, the pain having become your pleasure many months ago when I do this. You feel a tug as my hand leaves your nipple, over to the other as the clamp grips you, the small weight pulling it down, the pain reminding you of why you're here tonight.

Another clamp and weight attach to your other nipple and the force of both chains pulling your nipples is just about bearable but you don't know how long this will be for.

You hear a loud thud as something rolls off your back and drops onto the wooden floor, I move away quickly, immediately pulling out of you as I step away to grab the weight. I kneel beside you and attach the extra weight to the chains between your nipples. This time the pain is more severe and you're not sure how long you can stay like this, the void left by my cock still a reminder as you ache to be filled again.

"I think you've forgotten that you're being punished girl, and that's on me for making this take too long, I've given you too much pleasure instead of just punishing you. This is because no matter what happens you're here for my use, for my pleasure, and I made the most of that, while caning you."

Taking the cane from you, tossing it aside against the floor.

"Click."

You hear the sound of the camera as you're reminded that I always take a photo to make sure you don't forget it what just happened and why.

You feel a cane slowly rise up your thighs, over your ass along your back, sensing it's my thinnest cane, the one that hurts the most.

Playtime is definitely over now.

The weights pulling down your nipples, the pain ever present as you wish for this all to end.

Whack!

"24 Daddy....thank you Da..."

Whack!

"23 Daddy....thank you Daddy."

Whack!

"22 Daddy....thank you Da..."

Whack!

"21........"

.

.

.

.

.

.

I stop, wondering why the words stoped coming from your mouth.

"Daddy, I truly am sorry, I really am."

Whack!

"20 Daddy.... I'm sorry daddy."

Whack!

"19 Daddy....I'm."

"I know kitten, and despite what you think it gives me no pleasure whatsoever to cane you, but I have to."

Whack!

"18 Daddy.... I know daddy and I'm sorry for making you have to do this."

Whack!

"17 Daddy.... I'm sor...."

"Quiet, no more talking."

Whack!

Whack!

Whack!

Whack!

Whack!

Whack!

Reaching under you l, cupping your tits as I un-clamp the chains, letting them drop to the floor.

Whack!

Whack!

The combination of the cane and the blood rushing back to your nipples is excruciating as you now have no doubt this is a punishment, and you won't forget this ever.

Whack!

Whack!

Whack!

Your legs start to shake and you feel your body grow colder.

Whack!

Whack!

Whack!

No longer able to stand, you begin to collapse, feeling my weight against you as I grab your waist and break your fall, pulling your body to mine as I make sure it rests on top of mine.

Pushing myself back up against the wall, pulling your close I reach across and grab your blanket, wrapping it around you, stroking your head as you curl up into me.

We just sit for what seems like hours as you slowly warm up and burying yourself in my arms. It's only minutes but you needed this to get through what just happened. It's not sub space, but it's not too dissimilar.

Looking at the clock I see that half an hour as passed since you fell.

"Can you sit up on your own? While I get a drink."

"Yes daddy."

I stand up, your hand grips my fingers as you steady yourself against the wall, not letting go.

I look back at you.

"What is it kitten?"

Looking up at me, your eyes wide, face wet from the tears.

"I'm sorry."

Hearing for the first time tonight the feeling behind the words, knowing you truly mean it.

"I know."

It doesn't seem the right thing to do but without even thinking I smile and turn to get the water.

Taking both glasses, filling with ice and water from the fridge, I turn and see the spot where you were sat, empty.

As I step into the room, you become visible once more, back in your position against the wall.

"Kitten?"

"That was only 54 Daddy."

I thought there may be a chance I missed one, but I'm full of pride as you show what makes you such a good girl, making sure you receive the full punishment, as you deserve.

Placing the glasses aside you out stretch your hand and give me the thin cane.

Stroking your face as I take the cane from you before stepping back.

Whack!

Whack!

"55 and 56 Daddy. Thank you Daddy."

"Good girl, now let's start this evening properly this time."

12