All Comments on 'Fight from the Inside'

by IABH

Sort by:
  • 174 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That might have been your best story... From a writing perspective.. Im not speaking on the outcome of the characters... But on the story itself... It was well constructed and clever... The dialogue was true to life and the characters and their motivations were believable... And most of all... It was interesting... Thanks for the read...

-jaye-

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

You'd be willing to shoot a man trying to kill your wife... I can't imagine that you'd feel any different if it were a woman...

Should have considered beating the crap out of Vanessa with the same threat...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
It Was OK.

The husband has known for years his wife does not value fidelity, and finds their sex life inadequate, even boring. So maybe he's a desperate loser, or at least his wife thinks he is. Anyway, the lottery is a better bet than this marriage. Who cares? She's brainless, or at least mentally dysfunctional. He should cut his loses and reinvest elsewhere. There's LOTS of good women looking for a good man. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You lazzy writer. Did you get tired and chopped off the end of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I will never understand people that think reconciliation in this case is a good idea. She wanted to cheat for 15 years, never listening to Chris, and thinking that it was never wrong and she turned on a dime? First it's not realistic. Second with all the lying she did and not admitting until she was caught, you can't trust her. Hell she is probably lying about her attitude turning around. But people like Chris and others who agree with reconciliation just love to be miserable. I just can't wrap my head around that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't see how a little sex would solve their problems. She wants and thinks she deserves one thing. He's locked into fidelity in both sides. How does some sex change that? How does beating up Mark do anything but put him in jail? He touches Mark he goes to jail. If you dream otherwise, you don't know the law. Yes, it's a fictional story, but it needs to at least pay some attention to reality.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star -

This marriage was doomed from the very first verbal instance of the wife wanting sex with others. She was emotionally cheating for who knows how long, before she opened her mouth. Especially, when the husband demonstrated pretty violently that he was not OK with that thought. So as far as I am concerned, this writer chose to shut this story down by taking the easy way out and saying they reconciled (not just NO, but HELL NO). That was a really bad ending and would have been more believable, if the husband enforced the divorce, sold the house and moved across the country to get away from the crazy slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He married a slut. Why is he still wasting time and money on the bitch, just implement the divorce

sdthundersdthunderabout 2 years ago

I know this is just a story, but in the story the emotional cheating would be enough for me to toss her out, frankly in many cases the physical part is easier to overcome... Particularly if it's just once, it's the days, weeks, and months or the emotional cheating and the connection or bond it creates between the cheaters that seals the deal n the divorce.

PBD2022PBD2022about 2 years ago

You should have been extra careful when she first brought up the subject. How do you not know your wife is not behaving like normal person?? When the subject was dropped you should have gotten post nup that would get you extra incentive to not go through with it. It's because of sheer luck your marriage survived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think you need to stop writing.

Several here have stated, in various ways, that character actions have to have some basis in realty to allow the reader accept the storyline. I feel insulted by your efforts to accepts the idiotic and irrational as plausible.

You have nack for telling a good story but you consistently ruin it with these warped fantasy scripts.

I suspect that these story lines are a reflection of you.

If so I am very sorry for you.

For my part I will not read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Well that happened

Wow, this went full speed off the rails at the end. She's intractable and entitled, and he's desperate. Do you keep them together by working out their issues? Nah. Use blackmail, because it's easy. Neither character changed. The only thing keeping them together is the sword of Damocles hanging over their heads. So instead of actually saving their marriage, or having them move on, they are both miserable because of some childish notion that people shouldn't get divorced.

This started out driving on a freeway, then it suddenly veered onto a dirt road and crashed into a tree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. A really different story with several surprise twists.

Ed

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 2 years ago

Thought with that story "Was it worth it" you had promise (even though you pissed the ending.) Now all I see is a writer with a screaming RAAC cuck inside of himself just dying to write bullshit.

Sad really.....

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Interesting. Knowing your wife will toe the line, only because of the consequences, shouldn’t make him feel confident. It’s more likely to make him want to see how she hides her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bah his wife went way out of her way to humiliate and cuckold him . It didn't happen in spite of her and he overcame only to be a cuckold in spirit after all that.

Poor guy needed a wife that was satisfied with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor Chris blinded by feelings. She was Marks woman as soon as she worked with him to degrade Chris into the cuckold relationship with Mark and Debbie.

She wasn't allowed to take Marks cock until she got Chris to agree. He wasn't written as someone who would get over that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ruined it with the reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You tried to set up the councilor as unbiased and nonjudgmental, but you revealed his true thoughts when you wrote, "I didn't have high hopes for them, but I loved a challenge." He had already decided that a reconciliation was the proper outcome and he intended to make it happen. I may not have appreciated your councilor's attitude, I did very much enjoy the story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Average only for above-average dialog.

Professionally, the counselor sucks. Worse, Chris' personality changed at the end. No one who was strong enough to have the wannabe cheater served, and to curb-stomp the wannabe lover would back down over some pussy. He would not forget.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

RAAC is complete BULLSHIT this was a really really stupid version of it! And all the councilor did was enable the Cheater!

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Great story and loved hearing it from the councilors point of view, haven't read one like that before.

Great that he beat Marks ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hahahaha that’s the biggest fantasy I’ve ever read!

Therapy is EVIL!!! It doesn’t help, it hurts. One of the tenants of psychoanalysis is that “Man is an animal, and has no soul.” No therapist has a goal to save a marriage, rather they are like the so called friend who wants to destroy them.

Let’s say that you do something wrong, and feel guilty. A normal person would tell you to repent: apologize, make amends, and ask for forgiveness. Then you’ll feel better. A therapist instead will say that you’ll feel better if you give up your morality and ethics. After all, if you didn’t do anything wrong, then why feel guilty?

It’s no coincidence that the more influence that psychology has on our society and laws, the worse our culture gets, and the more miserable people are.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Waste of time reading this crap story.....wife was a whore....husband was a weak wimp who still wanted the slut back.....Counselor enabled the cheating slut wife and messes up the wimp husband.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

It is amazing what people will reconcile in their minds. Thanks for your writing.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

LOL very good. Chris should have thrown her out for good. after 25 yrs. she still wants to cheat and will sometime

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its interesting to read one of these of an entirely new perspective. It was a good read and ignore the retards who all say the same thing as each other. Look for the unique responses and focus on those

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

A good read but in 95 % of cases like this, I'm sure the man would dump her ass in a heartbeat. I loved the Chris character you created; vulnerable but sharp as a tack.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

The word 'obstinate' comes to mind Chris has created this scenario where it has nothing to do with his skanky wife it's all about 'winning'. I mean let's be realistic your wife comes to you about 'swinging' not once not twice but three times? WTF are you doing still fucking married this cunt is begging to fuck around and looking for an excuse to justify her whore behaviour.

The only miracle which I still don't believe is that she hadn't already fucked around. Typically the swinging offer comes after the fact and it's more about convenience than actual permission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice to see from a counselors viewpoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weak. The marriage won't last another year or two at most. Actually it depends on how soon Debbie meets a man she wants to fuck who is bigger or meaner than Chris. Once he loses that leverage Chris will be toast. And he's wasting his time with Debbie when he could be looking for a real intelligent virtuous woman to be his partner. The whore he is marred to has been wanted some strange cock for most of their marriage. Chris should cut his losses when the timing is best for him, not when the whore finally comes home full of some asshole's cum. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very creative. To commenters: stop judging the validity of the RAAC. Focus instead on the counselor's viewpoint, the dialog and the story elements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting but very weak from the husbands POV. I realize the counselor was the MC, but the other two need to be credible.

There were so many times, even IN THE THERAPY SESSIONS, when the wife openly disrespected her husband and said she'd cheat anyway. That's not only a lack of respect, it's a trust-breaker. Only a completely infatuated husband would tolerate that combination.

In fact, I doubt he'd ever agree to sleep with her again. You can't turn a person with a strong principle against his principle. Unless he was a politician -- then all bets are off.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed reading it until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The LW commenters make the Taliban seem like libertines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"raaaaaacccc"sort of sounds like puking when you think of it.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Weak. Chris was sharp but very stupid. No man can ever win in any swinger or open marriage situation. Hubby will always end up relegated to the sidelines,hence the reason the overwhelming majority of open and swing marriages fail within five yrs. Since she deserved it in her mind, why was the question not asked if he also deserved the same. The counselor almost implied Chris should agree, in a back handed sort of way. Advocating the lifestyle is a poor way to go…..

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

Is the RACC crowd happy? Don't be. People won't change. The counselor in this story just bought the marriage some more time. Debbie will get eventually bored with what she has and will want to try new and different penises again. It's cyclic. The way Chris is portrayed suggests he won't bend. No judge can force a person in counseling to kiss another or go to a date or move back home. Those are literary liberties of the author to have a story. Keep in mind that despite marriage counseling around 50% of the newly first married will end divorced. So, why make lawyers wealthier? Don't get married! Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Ultimately, if they won't switch their position, they have to want to compromise and meet somewhere near the middle, in order to make it work.”

Just what is the middle point between “be faithful”, and “having a fling”? Okay, honey, you can give him a blowjob?!? It’s absurd. This is why therapy is about as helpful as going to a witch doctor.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creative story with the counseling. But ending seemed rushed and a bit forced. When husband learns the truth that wifey was ready to cheat behind his back but the asshole Mark wanted her to make him agree to be cukclolded and get sloppy seconds, that should have just broken the marriage irrevocably. The fact that she knew that was what Mark wanted and went along with the ultimatum wad nauseating. Even if it stopped therr and she gets therapy, don't see how sex and intimacy will fix the marriage when so incredibly damaged. Seemed like a RAAC at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was silly, but fun. She hasn't let go of that idea in 15 years and she's not letting go of it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That marriage has zero chance of surviving. She just proved that she would stop at nothing to get what she wants, and what he wants has absolutely no value to her. She is going to continue walking all over him for the rest of his miserable life.

The councilor is just as bad, using every dishonest low down trick there is just so he can have another "successful reconciliation" for his record.

Other than that, it was fairly well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have never understood why Americans are determined to enrich the economy of lawyers and counsellors??

What is it that they do? Why can’t you do the same yourself??

Why pay some asshole or shark to make u do what you can do by yourself??

And in the end…it does not work!! 65 percent divorce rates and rich lawyers and Counsellors are testimony to this fact!! Stop feeding parasites! Don’t marry! Don’t have kids!! and most important ..men after marriage stop working! Be at home dads and look after he kids! Let women work ( they want equal rights anyway!)It allows you to fuck around and then in case of a divorce get half her pay…the house and primary custody …

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

In what world or reality would any sane person want to be married to a woman repeatedly trying to get out of if. And this husband and the whole false bravado for beating up the boyfriend and talking to the friend how many months after the fact was this?

Seriously this story us pathetic in so many ways

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know this is a story. Had she done that to me, she'd be history, or have gotten the same treatment as her master, ie, WHOREMASTER. She can't see where it's wrong, and with that mindset, she won't change and though she says they haven't, her panties will keep falling off...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So sex solves all their problems? Unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That woman.....ew

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

While I have no particular problem with laying a beat down on the lover boy, HE never swore any fidelity to the husband, SHE did.

\

I haven't re-read this, but since she's on a short leash and he has signed divorce papers that he can use at any time, I don't see this as a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A complete and utter farce. The counselor forces his opinions and standards on people without any consideration of what they want.

What a bully. What an arsehole. What a charlatan.

How is having sex supposed to solve any problems when it was sex that caused them.

How could he look at his wife pulling her fancy seductive moves and not remember that the last time she used them it was on someone else.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The counselor was too unbelievable, and am having trouble believing any husband would really want to reconcile with a wife whose been wanting to have sex with other men for so long.

underdog1underdog110 months ago

Anonymous commentors seem to have no grip on reality. Counselor - a person trained to give guidance on personal, social, or psychological problems. "a marriage counselor". He or she is not there to take sides, but to try and help rebuild or find a solution to a problem. And if you ever experienced real love you would understand a spouse not wanting to chuck the marriage for a lapse in judgement, even if it's a big one. Real love and an ability to forgive isnt inside everyone, maybe that's why some don't believe it's possible.

RuttweilerRuttweiler10 months ago
@underdog1

Spot on. I very strongly suspect a lot of those anonymous commenters, especially the more vitriolic ones, are deep within the far-right echo chamber. They make up their facts to fit the storyline they’re told or tell themselves. Truth is far less important than stoking their feelings of anger. They feed on anger and hatred. It is the driving force behind their political movement. They remind me of that old saw: “He’s even tempered - mad all the time!”

They’re not living in the same reality as the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
-1

@sbrook even if the rat didnt promise fidelity to the husband. He was willing trying to mess with a married woman and have the husband eat his cum out of the wife. You pussies are willing to let that pass? It just proves that the majority of readers here are just spineles

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirens10 months ago

Interesting story. Seems to me to be a fairly realistic portrayal of a marriage counselor: not being judgmental while trying to help them find each other again.

@Ruttweiler and @underdog1 -- I agree. In fact, I think that it should be Literotica policy not to allow anonymous comments. Most anonymous comments I've seen -- like the ones here -- seem to be from people who are visiting their own hangups on the author.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter9 months ago

Firstly, before even discussing this story, I would like to note my total agreement with Ruttweiler, Underdog1, and SequoiaSempervirens below. Anonymous comments are the bane of this site. Too often they are hateful, misogynistic, small minded, and utterly disrespectful of the authors on this site. Frankly they are a big reason why I, and others I am aware of, have stopped submitting stories. Anyone who is not prepared to put their name along side their comments should be banned.

As for this story, it is in many ways a realistic portrayal of how counsellors have to deal with couples, and I felt the interest he showed, and the insights into both Debbie’s lying and Chris’s determination was spot on. I did some marriage counselling for a few years before I realized I was not objective enough due to issues in my own marriage and walked away. After a while, you get a good sense of where the deception or intransigence lie. I enjoyed this, thank you. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An interesting story. It's calling out for a 2nd chapter just to find out if the marriage lasted, & in what shape. However, knowing me, after her in-your-face saying she's going to have her extra-marital sex with or without him, while I might be open to reconciliation, I'm not sure I'd move as fast as the councilor suggested (moving back in). It's hard to say one way or another. That's especially as it was disclosed that Debbie's the one chasing the guy, not the other way around. But him willing didn't give him a pass.

>> Yes, he's right that problems can't be solved living apart; on the other hand's the hurt caused by her actions. Worse, her lover's also a bitch in wanting Debbie to give her husband his cum to eat. I'm unsure of her response one way or the other, but I don't remember reading any, so I've got to go that she might've been willing. She also listened to her friend & followed her suggestion. Debbie didn't know that she's the cause of numerous divorces, with her on the line?

>> Seeing where her marriage was, she not only continued to listen to the friend, but still saw that guy for lunches? Unlike sbrooks103x who had problems with the beatdown of the guy, I disagree. True, he didn't swear fidelity as Susan did, but still tried to bed her, just wanting hubby's OK. Messing with a married woman & therefore the marriage, all bets are off. As long as there's no killing involved, even if severely wanted & deserved.

>>> The counsellor did an admirable job in attempting to save the marriage, tho I'm not sure the words separately to the husband would pass the "professional" test, saying he did nothing wrong to deserve what he received.

>>> Having said that, I'd like to comment on those who express the opinion that anonymous comments should be banned, & the reason for it. I agree that they're often hateful, etc., disrespecting the author. However, there's also some registered commenters that do exactly the same, & many times (reading some of those comments, called out. But then there's those like mine, who give their opinion on the story- with respect. Even to those authors who leave their story hanging, not writing to completion. And I'm NOT referring to this fine author.

>> 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It all fell apart as soon as the therapist said 'npd'. She clearly doesn't have it and it's unprofessional and dumb to suggest she does.

The husband clearly was inadequate and unfortunately his ego couldn't countenance his wife being happy and fulfilled.

Like many of these stories they're built on a false premise, that the wife is happy and fulfilled at home and gets all the emotional and physical needs met, but still wants more. That's never the case, for whatever reason the wife needs more than hubby can provide and ultimately it's both the sense of inadequacy and the fear that she'll make permanent attachments when getting her needs met that causes the ego to have a hissy fit.

If you have an average dick, even after kagel exercises you're never going to fill her as well as you did before the children. Libido's change and move out of sync throughout marriages, it's allways going to be easier to be railed than do the railing.

The ego is not a support beam, it's more like a gremlin constantly chipping away at a relationship.

servant111servant1116 months ago

Hate forced RAAC tales when the circumstances presented in the story do not even remotely support the shoehorned RAAC. Next time you write this kind of tale...provide foreshadowing, and sufficient expanded characterization to support the radical changes in attitude that is shown in this tale... Really...the slut wife coldly plans with her slut friend the cuckolding of her husband over months of meetings with her "bull." then lies, obscures, and shows that she is a classic narcissistic sociopath...who uses all others, including her husband" as walking tools to satisfy her impulses of the moment... You even have the counselor identify her as a sociopath... Any passing student of social psychology knows that you absolutely cannot "fix" a sociopath...cause their utter fixation on themselves preclude any ability to subsume their needs for significant others that is an absolute prerequisite to the type of love that a valid marriage is founded upon.

Instead...you present no real justification for the RAAC other than she screws him into acceptance...which is pure and other nonsense... In short your RAAC is insipid nonsense... The sociopathic slut is merely lulling her mate into sleep...and when proper triggering circumstances reoccurs...she can and will betray him again...

In short...EPIC FAIL...

1 star...

pjpbpjpb6 months ago

3/5

Problem was wife but lover got beaten. She never acknowledged doing anything wrong to their marriage and saw only his 'immaturity' as a roadblock to her lover's cuckolding fantasy.

Delusional wife, cartoon friend (professional homewrecker), too much to my taste

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OK so Mark was a cuckold fetish freak that gives no shits about breaking up marriages. Vanessa's drug is breaking up marriages - and of course she's friends with Debbie. Debbie is caught in their trap and, combined with all sorts of issues of her own, almost torpedoed her marriage. Chris had the sense to do what was necessary at least. Man what a mess. So many fucked up people. It's a damn circus out here. He can never seriously trust Debbie to not stray but somehow they avoid disaster. I suppose stranger things have happened than what this story presents.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Was good until the court-mandated sessions. Then given her behavior became fantasy. Especially when Debbie was found out that she was not seeking permission to f$ck Mark because of any obligation to her marriage but because Mark with his cuckolding fetish demanded it. In other words Debbie was ready to just cheat behind Chris' back. That doesn't seem recoverable given her repeated interactions with Mark, her being with him the night of the divorce filing, and her lack of any remorse and repeated lying. Then somehow deus ex machina. Definitely slipped near the end. Honestly reconciliation can sometimes be possible, but despite all the counseling and therapy, though Debbie never sealed the deal, the disrespect and deceit and lack of empathy or remorse was so enormous, it just doesn't come off as plausible. The counselor called it earlier. But then the deus ex machina of NPD therapy (good luck with that gtw, I grew up with a NPD parent, therapy doesn't do squat) and her climbing on his morning wood. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nope, she is a cheating cunt and should be tossed to the ditch. For over half their marriage she wanted strange cock.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was a really good read although it did take a few wrong turns here and there, such as the pantomime villain marriage wrecker Vanessa and the 'bull' fetishist Mark. As another comment mentioned, NPDs cannot be cured by therapy and there were a few occasions when the counsellor's level of professionalism was found wanting but on the plus side it was fascinating to read a story like this told from the counsellor's PoV and I liked the way he had Debbie's number early on in spite of her attempts to build her case on a foundation of lies.

/

I'd like to commend the anon who signs off his comments with the name 'Bob'. Well said, mate and I'm glad I'm not the only one sick and tired of the sanctimonious little snowflakes with their precious user names who want to limit free expression only to those who have user names because they are too emotionally fragile to accept anything less than fawning adoration for their output. If you can't take bit of robust criticism get off this site and log on to 'My Little Unicorn' or whatever and do your squealing there.

JR

Finchy1955Finchy19553 months ago

Nothing i havent read before on here

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A a trained marriage councillor wit decades of experience, there is much I wanted to write.

Then I remembered - it is the author's world and so evaluated it as written. A 5

Not a counselling manual, but a very good Romance,

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Counseling was a waste of fucking time!! Just divorce the old bitch, cuck husband. She's already emotionally involved with Mark

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

They were Already going to counseling so why the fuck would the judge send them to more! Asshole husband should have moved on and dumped the bitch for good

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To forgive is Devine

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 2 months ago

Despite the fact that you don't have the first fucking clue about how therapy works, this was maybe a 2*.

desecrationdesecrationabout 1 month ago

Would you ever trust her, or respect her, again? Weak minds reveal themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Debbie didn't want to just experience another man, she wanted to assist that man in humiliating Chris. There is zero chance this marriage could be salvaged with Vanessa's revelations.

deependerdeepender11 days ago

Perhaps the best "marriage counsellor story" on LW.

Just_WordsJust_Words11 days ago

I'd like to say I'm optimistic for them, but no one goes down that path for that long and then drops the idea permanently. She may be sincere, but she will cheat.

26thNC26thNC10 days ago

I still like the story. He got to stomp shit out of Mark, these bulls are such pussies. I don’t think he can ever trust Debbie though.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

"I honestly don't know," - The fact that she couldn't categorically give up the idea if it would risk her marriage is damning.

~~~

"Nothing. Some of the other girls were wearing dresses and I liked the look." - So, SHE liked the look. It had nothing to do with looking more professional.

~~~

"No. Like I said, it was to look nicer for the customers." - I don't think many bank customers care THAT much about what the tellers look like.

~~~

"Your God damned little ego won't let you share." - What's his ego go to do with swinging?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIABH@IABH
2/9/24: 2 new stories are submitted. I have a few more I’m working on to come. Purple Haze’s conclusion is waiting Lit approval. Sorry it took so long. Music means a lot to me and I include references to it in my stories and even some of my story names are song titles from ...