All Comments on 'Fight in Campaign Mode'

by FlynnTalwar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My favorite thing about author is how their stories always rile up cishet white dudes with unresolved issues. I LOVE it that they often write both leads as POC when we are so unrepresented in erotica. And it's delicious these few guys miss the entire plot and focus on that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Different. Great plot line. Some very good characters.

Girl and boy meet. There is attraction. Something happens...classic Romance but oh so sweet.

75-90 minutes read. For me a 5 all the way! Worth you time!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Too many extraneous characters. Not much of a romance, more like fuck buddies. Too much emphasis of race.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Surprised at some of the comments. Really enjoyed this, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really surprised at people's lack of reading comprehension in the comments, not to mention being out of touch with reality as to what racism actually is. The characters were in wild circumstances, but their conversations were completely believable. A well deserved 5 from me.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Liked all the various video game references. Mostly because it reminds me of people I know.

(FYI, there are no D&D tournaments. There can be official play in Adventurer's League settings, but D&D isn't a tournament-style game.)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nope, really didn't like Dawn at all. She had no ethics or professional integrity as a reporter, she easily could have ruined Ellis with her stunt. Find it ridiculous that he covered for her, rightfully he should have thrown her under the bus. Even though he had his recordings he could have and very likely would have lost his job for that debacle of a column. Instead that is their "meet cute" and we are supposed to want these two to end up together. Unfortunately with that beginning I really wanted Ellis to end up with anyone but her. Also didn't like how and why they eventually got together. Feels like a shallow relationship that won't last.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlynnTalwar@FlynnTalwar
Thanks for dropping by. I'm a long-time writer but only recently joined Literotica when I was able to get back into my craft for love and no longer for money. My stories will almost always feature interracial couples, although that's not by far the main theme of any of them....

SIMILAR Stories