Fighter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
503 Followers

Anna felt the shirt lifting but had no fear or modesty. Her fantasy was finally coming to life! As the shirt passed her breasts she undid her lip lock allowing her arms to go over her head as the shirt came off. Anna looked up at him nervously while Marcus absorbed the sight of the beautiful girl that was laid bare before him. Her thick nipples looked like chocolate kisses waiting to be nibbled and her dark caramel skin was a contrast to his paler skin. His hands shook nervously as his eyes took her in. Marcus stared into her eyes and saw the pleading look she wore. He leaned back into her kiss, mashing his body against hers. Her soft breasts and hard nipples pressed against his bare chest making them both moan into the other's mouth. The kiss lingered on and on for what seemed to be hours before Anna took the initiative.

She removed her lips from his and trailed them down his chin to his neck. She kissed him softly as his head lolled back to the pleasant sensations. She continued to kiss his neck until she met his collarbone. Her teeth gently dug into it causing him to groan softly. She rolled him over so she was on top of him and slid her body along his, her nipples dragging across his chest made him shudder in pleasure. As she slid further down his body, his hardness poked against her belly.

This part of him was something she'd seen only once. It was when he was showering and she had walked by. So she knew that he was a decent sized man, not massive but enough. Her hands shook as she continued to bite and lick his neck and shoulders. He was panting hard as she continued making the sensations very pleasant for the both of them. Her hands trailed further down his body making him whimper softly as her mouth followed. She was so innocent in the way that she explored his body, not like someone that had done it before, but like a woman that had dreamed of it for years. She was still a virgin. She'd never done any of this with the boys that she had dated in high school. The most she had done was make out with one. She didn't like how he fumbled around with her body so she stopped it. He got angry and she simply walked away leaving him where he was for good.

With Marcus she didn't want to stop. She appreciated how he let her do as she wanted. What she didn't know was Marcus was fighting himself. He wanted to throw her to her back and take her. He so desperately wanted to make her scream his name as he savaged her, but he restrained himself. He knew that she wanted him, so he decided to see what she could handle on her own. He was a nice man after all, but the nice man was being tortured sweetly by her, sweet mouth.

As her licks and kisses trailed along his chest making him groan and writhe on the bed, Marcus' rod became like a steel beam. It poked through the slit of his shorts sticking straight up very obscenely. He desperately wanted to stop this, but he couldn't. His passion overruled his mind as he lay back letting her do as she pleased. Her tongue found his nipple and danced along it so sweetly he let out an audible gasp as she licked. Her teeth gripped it making him groan even louder. His hands slipped down to her shoulders and yanked her up to his face and her mouth met his as he lustily kissed her. She moaned as his tongue slashed in her mouth. Her arms went around his neck as he quickly sat up and gripped her thighs, causing them to straddle either side of him. His throbbing member was against her butt making its presence known as she moaned and rocked her hips into him. Her panties were soaking wet by now and her own torturous lust had pushed her to such a state of arousal that her scent began to fill the room.

Marcus decided to return the favor so he rolled her to her back. Her arms didn't want to release his neck as he did, but he would have none of that. His mouth left hers then trailed down her chin as he gently kissed her. Her body shook in anticipation as he trailed the softest kisses imaginable along her body. He found her collarbone and used his tongue to trail along it softly, causing her to whimper in response. She bucked her hips against him and that was a mistake as her soaked panties found his hard stomach muscles. She ground on him momentarily and then bucked as her fire was suddenly stoked to a higher level. Marcus looked up to her and her eyes were glazed over. She was silently pleading to him for more, yet she looked like she was going to burst at any moment. He continued on his mission as his lips trailed down her chest. He found his target as his attention centered on her nipple and he captured it in his mouth and licked it softly. Anna cried out as he did. Her hands, acting on their own accord, gripped his head and pulled his mouth tightly against her breast causing her nipple to disappear into his warm mouth.

She writhed and cried out as he suckled her nipple. Her soft skin had goose bumps along it as he did, and her slit was now soaking. She was begging him softly for more as he continued to suckle. Marcus shifted from the left to the right as he drug his face along her soft skin. She groaned as his mouth enveloped her other nipple. She couldn't help the loud cries that escaped her lips.

"Marcus! More...oh god please more!" she begged loudly.

Her whimpers and begs spurred his next course of action, though he needed to make sure that was what she wanted.

"Are you sure, Anna? I will stop if you want me to," he said softly.

"Oh god, please don't stop! Please Marcus! More!" she begged him.

Acquiescing to her request he slid further down her body. His tongue teased her belly button making her wiggle underneath him. He smiled into her tummy as he kissed it. The taut muscles under skin made him proud as it was his training that made them so solid. He took a moment longer to plant one more kiss on her tummy then trailed further down. He was mere inches from her dripping pussy. He looked up to her as his fingers found the edge of her panties. She bit her lip nervously as he slid them down. The cool air hit her dripping slit making her back arch and her pelvis thrust forward. He felt her body against him and he smiled. He slid her panties all the way off her delicate feet. He stopped at them for a moment and lifted her foot upwards slowly and planted a kiss on her little toes. She giggled at that but he continued. He kissed his way back up her body slowly.

He took the time to tease her legs gently apart. He loved a woman's legs. In his mind a good pair of legs on a woman was tantamount to a perfect body. He nibbled and licked his way up her calves to her knees. Anna was losing her mind to his merciless teasing, yet it felt so good she didn't want him to stop, ever! He continued up her knee to her thigh. At that point he began to leave little nips along her smooth caramel skin. She bucked and whimpered as he did. Her thick strong thighs tried more than once to lock around his neck before she forced herself to stop. She kept it in check as best she could, but it wasn't easy. After a long while of his torture Marcus came to the core of her passions. He gazed upon it longingly. She was completely shaven. She had a Brazilian wax for the fights so she would be smooth in her movements. His nose filled with her musky sweet smell and he looked to her one last time. If she asked him he would stop, if not he would continue.

"Yes or no Anna?" he asked her.

"Please coach. I need it so badly. Please!" she begged him as her hands found his hair.

He leaned forward and blew a cool breath along her slit. The sudden cold air made her tense up. Her legs clamped on his shoulders as he continued to breath his cold breath on her hot slit. He looked at the dark lips and the little bud flaring out begging for his attentions. His mouth drifted down her slit slowly. His tongue extended, and from the bottom to the clit, he licked in a straight line. She cried out under him as her legs stiffened. He continued to slowly lick her making her cry out with each lick toher sensitive slit. He continued his sweet licking of her hot box making her cry out with each lick until she felt the tingling in her body. Her mouth tried to form the words, but they were lost as a fire spread through her body to her soaked sex. She bucked hard against his tongue then she came violently. Her legs locked around her neck and squeezed him hard as she contracted hard.

Marcus could barely breath as she squeezed him between her strong thighs. She gushed her savory tangy nectar into his waiting tongue. He lapped away at her as she came, making it hard for her to see straight. She continued her spasms for a long while until her body finally relented. She slumped back to the bed with her head to the side and her eyes glazed over. Marcus continued to lap away at her juicy hole until he was certain she was spent. He looked up at her and moved his body up hers gently. As he neared her face she looked at him through heavily hooded glazed eyes and his mouth latched onto hers. She moaned into his kiss. She tasted herself on his tongue, but didn't care. She thrashed her tongue in his mouth like a wild woman. He continued to kiss her until she felt the blunt thick tip of his member bump her slit. She cried out into his mouth. He looked at her and she was orgasming again. She violently trembled in his arms as her lust overwhelmed her.

Marcus held her through her fits until she relaxed. He looked into her eyes and softly spoke.

"Are you OK, honey?"

Her only answer was a lazy grin as she bobbed her head yes. She looked at him and was so lightheaded she couldn't focus. Her orgasms were the most powerful she had ever known, but she wanted more.

"Please Marcus." she whispered softly into his lips as he leaned down to her.

"What?" he asked her, teasing a bit, but he did want to be certain this is what she wanted.

"Make love to me." she begged him sweetly. Her eyes shone like two bright stars as she asked him with such innocence.

Marcus pulled away from her and slid his own shorts off. He knew she was ready for him. She was so wet that he wouldn't need to provide any further stimulation. He went back to her lips and softly kissed them as he lined his member against her opening. She sighed as sat poised at her entrance.

"Are you sure honey? Say the word and I'll stop," he said, all playfulness gone from his tone.

"Please Marcus....Please!" she begged as tears formed in her eyes.

She bucked her hips to show him how badly she wanted it. And then he pressed forward and felt her slick entrance begin to stretch as his thickness invaded her virgin hole. She tensed up as he slid in slowly. He felt her walls contract on his head. He stopped for a moment, allowing her to dictate the pace. He felt her relax and then he slid in slowly. Anna felt like her insides were on fire as he continued on. He was so thick it was stretching her to her limits. She felt him bump against her barrier and stop. He wasn't shocked she was a virgin, but it did scare him. He wanted to pull out, but she stopped him by clasping her legs around his hips. Her arms found handholds on his neck and she bit her lip. She looked into his eyes showing she was ready. Marcus nodded his head and pushed hard.

Anna's hips bucked as he pushed into her. Nature's resistance held tightly, but the two were relentless for this to happen. Marcus felt it give way as he shoved deep into her. Her eyes bugged out as the barrier ripped and he slid fully into her. His thick member stretched her and she cried out as his cock head hit her cervix.

"Stop please!" she cried out and he did.

Marcus held perfectly still as she clenched him not only with her muscles, but her legs had locked onto his hips making him freeze. Her arms locked around his neck tight so that his face was against hers. He saw the tears in her eyes as she clung to him but when she looked up to his eyes he saw that the tears were half pain half elation. Her mouth met his as they shared a lusty kiss. He felt her start to move under him letting her now stretched pussy adjust to his girth. He held perfectly still as she moved. He heard the whimpers leave her mouth as she wiggled against him slightly. He looked into her wide eyes and she slowly nodded her head. He began to withdraw. She shuddered as he did then he stopped and slid back into her. She mewed as he did then she began to buck her hips. He felt her meet him halfway making them both groan in pleasure. Marcus took that as a cue and he began a slow, deliberate rhythm within her. Anna's eyes never closed. She kept them as open as her mouth was. She couldn't speak, she could only gasp as he slid in and out of her velvety pussy. She felt the fire in her begin again after he found a deep spot within her and his cockhead moved across it over and over. She screamed out in pleasure as another orgasm engulfed her body. Marcus picked up his pace helping to drive her even further towards ecstasy. She looked at him like a feral animal as her hands grabbed his neck pulling him to her.

She kissed him roughly. Her mind was lost in her lusts as he began to thrust into her. She grunted into his mouth as he surged deep into her body. He kept up his pumping as she bucked her hips to meet him. She felt the tingles in her body as he continued. She wiggled frantically as he plunged repeatedly into her depths while she greedily fought to get as much of him insider of her as possible. Her hips slammed into his as he pumped making her cry out on each connection of her clit to his pelvis. Marcus felt his head getting dizzy as she frantically began to dig her nails into his back. He felt her soft legs on his hips and her strong arms around his neck as he surged. Her mouth was inches from him so he claimed it. He kissed her deeply, making her groan. Her eyes closed as they kissed deeply. Her body screamed in pleasure as he continued his frantic pumping into her pussy. She felt another orgasm building up in her and let it out as he thrust deep inside of her touching her cervix once again.

Marcus felt his own body beginning to give way as his own need for relief became uncontrollable. He didn't want it to end just yet so he got an idea.

"Anna...your turn." he said with a smile.

She had no idea what he meant until she felt him pick her up by her hips and turn around so he was on his back. When she was on the top of his member gravity took over and she slid deep onto him. Her eyes fluttered and her head fell back causing her hair to splay down her back. She cried out as he bottomed out in her again. She looked at him desperately as her hips began to rock back and forth against him. He leaned her forward so she could get the right angle and she began to buck her hips as he slid in and out of her. His hands reached down to the two firm globes of her ass, gripping it tight, making her cry out as he used it for more leverage. She keened a throaty cry into the night as a massive wave of pleasure overcame her. She lost herself in her lusts as she began to ride him like she was a savage bronco on the range. Her hips pounded him making him bottom out with each pump. Her eyes squeezed shut in pleasure. Her hands found his firm pecs as she bounced up and down on him wildly.

"Oh god Marcus! Oh god yes!" she cried out with each pump of her hips.

Marcus felt the world start to spin as she flopped on him and then she began to bite his chest. She was going to scream aloud and he groaned as she did. She tried desperately to muffle the scream that built up in her and Marcus found the best option by latching his mouth on hers. She wailed into his mouth as she came hard. Her muscles contracted so hard on him that he felt like he was going to be ripped in two. The kiss stopped abruptly as her head flew back. Her sweat covered hair whipped around her head as she bucked on him crying out his name repeatedly. He felt his own body finally give way. He was scared for her but he couldn't pull out. Her muscles gripped him so tight he could barely move. He grabbed her hips and surged deep inside of her. His seed burst out of his cock filling her snug hole to the brim. He kept up after his initial spurts, filling her insides so much that he dripped down her thighs. Anna felt the hot blast inside of her core, it was so hot it made her shudder on top of him. She collapsed after he finally stopped spurting.

Anna's head fell flat on his chest. Marcus was panting hard. His whole body shook in the throes of his orgasm. He tried to move, but the only thing he could do was wrap his arms around her body tightly. She actually curled into his grip. Her tears flowed down her cheeks softly. She was exactly where she had wanted to be for her entire life. She stayed like that for a long while then slowly lifted her head. It was a chore doing that, but she had too. His eyes opened slowly as she did. Her eyes met his and the longing in her eyes spoke volumes.

"I've wanted you for so long Marcus...." she began but stopped as the tears coursed down her cheeks.

His hand stroked her face as she cried softly. She was not sad, far from it. She was elated. The man who had saved her as a little girl, the man who had become her mentor, the man who had treated her so well was finally here in her arms. They had each just experienced the most powerful sensations that either had ever experienced and her eyes filled with tears as the next words fell from her lips without thought. In her soul it was the words that she had so desperately wanted to tell him.

"I love you Marcus..." she whispered.

Marcus' eyes closed softly at those words. He knew she did, he knew that deep down inside he did as well. So it was easy for the words to come out before he could stop them.

"I love you too Anna." he replied as he pulled her to him.

She closed her eyes and cried in happiness. The man she had dreamed about, had fantasized about was now hers. He held her so close to him and it was amazing. Their eyes stayed open a while longer as neither could speak. Both actually drifted off to sleep at the same moment, their dreams filled with the thoughts of their new found love.

...to be continued...

creepyrj
creepyrj
503 Followers