Fighting Feelings for a Friend

Story Info
Close friends give into an electric mutual attraction.
2.4k words
4.55
24.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone dinged. "hey i'm almost back. Mario Kart? :) pick u up in 10 min?"

I grinned, threw on my purple puffy jacket, and quickly applied some mascara. I was never one for heavy makeup, I always thought it made girls seem fake, like they were trying too hard. But my blonde hair made my eyelashes look nonexistent in most lighting, so I'd learned to darken them just enough to make my eyes stand out.

My roommates gave me a look as I scrambled to get my things together. "Are you finally gonna kiss him tonight??" They teased.

I blushed. "No, we're just friends, chill."

They rolled their eyes. "Suuuure. Just friends that met on Tinder and flirt all the time."

"Guys seriously it's not like that, he's leaving for a year anyway - it's pointless to do anything. Besides he's never made a move, I don't think he even likes me like that."

"But you want to!" They erupted in a fit of giggles.

"Ah - shut up."

I made a face at them and let the door click shut behind me before taking a deep breath and walking over to the elevator.

Ding. "outside"

I grinned and then rolled my eyes at myself. I REALLY needed to chill - of course I had a huge crush on him but after 6 months of building a friendship, our having met on a dating app seemed so trivial. More of a funny origin story rather than the beginning of a beautiful romance. It was fine - I'd had crushes on friends before. We could still just enjoy each other's company. Nothing had to happen.

He flashed his headlights at me as I emerged from the apartment lobby. I shook my head at him and shielded my eyes as I climbed into the passenger seat.

"Damn Jack, are you trying to blind me??"

He laughed and my heart fluttered a bit.

It was a quick 15 minute drive to his apartment, and we spent the whole time butchering karaoke of whatever pop songs played on the radio that night. By the time he parked outside his place we had both laughed so hard our cheeks ached.

We walked up to his door and he fumbled with the key a bit before opening it wide and letting me walk in front of him.

Despite having hung out countless times, he had always been a perfect gentleman and hadn't made one attempt to touch me, which only made me want him more.

I took a seat in his desk chair, not quite knowing what to do with my hands as I awkwardly patted my knee. He sat down on the edge of his bed, his lips just inches from mine and smiled at me, leaning in even closer and staring into my eyes.

"Thanks for coming over!" Just as quickly, he leaned back and stood up, fiddling with the cords to hook his Switch up to the TV.

I blushed a bit again. Did he really have no idea how much he was teasing me? "Oh sure, you know I'd never miss a chance to kick your ass in Mario Kart."

"Ooh big talk from the girl that's never won more than one race in a row."

I shook myself out of my daze. Friends. He's my friend.

We played round after round, and I settled into our comfortable, platonic dynamic. Maybe this wasn't exactly what I wanted but I had to remind myself I hadn't exactly tried to make a move either. At this point it's been too long to start anything - right?I was sure he just saw me as a buddy.

He offered a snack so I got up and headed to the bathroom to wash my hands. As soon as I stood up I twitched as I felt an obvious sensation in my pants. Really? Was I that into this guy that literally playing video games with him turned me on? I quickly shut the bathroom door behind me and reached a probing finger into my lace underwear. Fuck. My finger met the all too familiar slick wetness, a telltale sign that while my brain might be aware of our platonic dynamic, my body certainly wasn't.

I couldn't help but push my finger into my slit, just a little. My whole body shuddered with need. I knew by how wet I was that my tiny fingertip would never be able to satisfy this desire. It was the kind of primal lust only a cock could fill.

I grimaced and quickly washed my hands before staring at myself in the mirror, willing my mind and body to shut this down. I was fighting a losing battle convincing myself I'd be happy just being his friend, never feeling his lips on mine, never revealing the mystery of what was in his pants...

"Hey you good??" Jack''s concerned voice called out from the other side of the door. I opened it and ran into him standing right outside the threshold.

"Oh uh, sorry. Yeah. Just mascara smudge, trying to fix it." I groaned internally. What was I even saying?

He made no attempt to step back, leaving me pressed against him for a moment. Was that his heart that felt like it was beating out of his chest?

I took half a step back into the bathroom and stared up at him. I was never one of those girls that cared about a guy's height, but at that moment the size difference between my 5'5 body and his 6'4 frame was stark. "Should - should we keep playing?" I asked nervously, my voice trailing off.

"Yeah..." He looked lost in thought as he finally stepped back, allowing me to move past him and into the kitchen. He made his way over to the sink and turned his back to me, while I came up behind him and gently rested my hand on his hip. An innocent gesture, just trying to get him to move over slightly so I could grab a fork, but Jack turned quickly and stared at me, my hand now resting on the soft spot where his left leg met his torso. It was then that I noticed a large bulge emerging inches from my fingertips.

His breath caught in his throat while I stared down at the front of his pants, blushing hard. My hand was frozen on his body. Neither of us spoke, afraid to break the spell but unsure if the other wanted this to continue.

After what seemed like forever, he dropped the bowl he was holding into the sink with a loud crash and we both jumped.

"Hey uh, just so you know, I know we're friends and all, but I've liked you since we met." My ears couldn't believe what they were hearing - I wanted to pinch myself to make sure this wasn't all some elaborate plot from my subconscious.

"Jack I really like you too - but I figured since you didn't do anything this whole time you just wanted to be friends."

He smiled. "What happened to feminism? You haven't done anything either!"

I hit him on the arm playfully and he grabbed my hand, intertwining his fingers with mine. Despite how comfortable we were with each other I felt my heart rate spike.

His other hand, still wet from the sink, found its way under my hair and wrapped playfully around the back of my neck. It was cheesy but I finally understood the meaning of an electric touch - maybe it was my imagination but I was pretty sure literal bolts of electricity were shooting down from my neck to my pussy.

I stood on my tippy toes as he crashed his mouth into mine, his kiss filled with a needy sense of longing, saying the words he didn't have to - he'd been wanting this for as long as I had!

His mouth was rough on mine, his soft lips and tongue dominating me, melting me into a puddle of pure lust. I let my hands run over his chest and back, my fingertips greedily exploring the terrain of his body I'd been sheltering them from for months.

I pressed myself into him, and was surprised to feel a slight moan vibrate my mouth as my pelvis made contact with his. Even through our clothes I could feel his cock straining against the fabric.

"I need you." He mumbled into my mouth in a low voice I'd never heard before.

My fingers danced at the hem of his shirt, nervous to take this further. He sensed my hesitation and pulled back, giving me a soft smile before quickly taking off his own shirt and undoing his pants. He stood in front of me in just underwear while I remained fully clothed and I grinned. This was Jack! We were friends. I knew how sweet he was and this gesture was akin to a "come on in, the water's fine!" Instinctively I knew he'd be nothing like the rough, manipulative partners I'd had in the past.

Reassured, my lust won over and I led him over to his bed, stripping along the way. He lay back and held his arms out as I crawled on top of him, pressing my lips to his as we rubbed our almost naked bodies against each other, our underwear providing the only remaining barriers. His strong arms held me tight and I could feel my soaked panties rub against the sensitive skin of my vulva as he ground his boxer-clad cock up into me.

I broke the kiss for a moment to grin playfully at him. "I need you too."

He adjusted us so I was laying facedown on the bed facing the wall and stood for just a moment to remove his boxers and slide my panties off me. From this position I couldn't see his naked body and my mind raced wondering what his cock looked like. I felt him climb back on top of me and he pressed his now fully uncovered flesh into mine. I gasped when I felt his hard cock head rub playfully at the edge of my dripping pussy, desperate for him to fill me.

He entered me in a slow, tantalizing thrust that caused my body to squirm in anticipation. I could feel my tight entrance stretch painfully to accommodate his cock, blindly accepting what my eyes hadn't seen.

"Surprise." He whispered in my ear, his hot breath sending shivers down my neck.

I groaned as his cock continued steadily forcing its way into me, stretching me more than I'd ever felt before. He was slow but huge, and every push forward caused a searing heat to build in my desperately horny pussy.

He lifted my hips just enough for a moment to slide one hand under me and quickly found what he was looking for - my sensitive clit. With my body pressed into the bed it was a bit awkward, but he began to rub it, harder than I normally would have liked but I was so turned on even the rough touch felt incredible.

After a few moments he took his hand back and I whimpered at the loss as he began to fuck me harder, sawing his dick in and out of my soaked slit and hitting every sensitive spot inside me. I wanted so badly to orgasm with his cock pressed deep into me that I found my hand creeping down under my body towards my aching clit. I'd always been embarrassed to touch myself while I was being fucked but my body was so desperate to cum that I didn't care. I groaned hard as my fingers rubbed my clit more gently, his cock continuing its frantic penetration. I could feel his dick getting even harder in me and wondered if he was close too.

With a cry I began to shudder with an incredibly intense orgasm, my pussy contracting hard and fast on the large cock stretching it open. I bucked my hips up into the air, desperate to feel his cock bottom out inside me, and was rewarded with a hot splash of his cum coating the inside of my pussy. He moaned with me as he emptied his balls into me with powerful final thrusts, my body still shuddering around him with the intensity of my own pleasure. He withdrew from me, my swollen pussy now bright red and dripping with my own fluids and his cum. He flipped me over again so I lay wide eyed, staring up at his flushed face as he smiled down at me.

"Fuck." We both said in unison, laughing, his sweaty hair brushing my forehead.

"I know we joke around a lot but I need you to know something"

I shiver, my body reveling in the pure bliss of finally enacting what I'd been fantasizing about for months. "Oh yeah?"

"You are seriously the most beautiful woman I've ever met."

"Wow ok I can't top that, you're pretty cool too." I joked with him. He smiled and kissed my neck, tracing his fingers down my heavy breasts and the curve of my hips.

"I wanted you so badly I didn't even get a chance to admire all this!" He spoke in low tones and I gasped again as two of his large fingers slipped down into my messy pussy, rubbing around the entrance, spreading our concoction over my skin like a work of art.

"You're so tight, you felt incredible on my cock, even better than I imagined. I'm not going to lie, I've masturbated to this exact scenario countless times and I severely underestimated how good you would feel."

As he spoke his fingers were pressing into my slit, mimicking the motion of his cock as he began to slowly finger fuck me. My pussy squeezed his fingers, trying to match his rhythm, as he lifted his thumb to rest on my clit. His roughness from before was gone as he rubbed me gently, his fingers and thumb working in one fluid motion to tease me. Each touch felt like an electric shock in my already sensitive, post orgasm pussy and before I knew it I was shuddering with another intense orgasm, surprised and a little embarrassed at how little effort it took for him to make me lose control. With his fingers still in me he sighed happily.

"I'm glad we finally had this talk."