All Comments on 'Fighting for his Wife Ch. 02'

by johnjasper100

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid fucking story

I won’t read any more in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Let John Grow a Pair

John realizes his fantasy is a deYvaFHjad end and quits it and her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Johnjasper

No, more like johnjerkoff. Hopefully in the next fight, John sustains a brain bleed and becomes a vegetable. Then Kate can celebrate what a great game she's played.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wrong direction for me

I agree. No mas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Should have said no more

Give her to him and get a life.

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3over 3 years ago
Hot super hot

I came in my pants from reading this. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Yet

Might continue reading to see if he grows up. Night before the next fight he meets Blake with brass knuckles and pounds him into the dirt. Night of the rematch he does the same. Then leaves Kate in chastity and starts dating her 2 friends. Not going to happen in your universe so I can say won't try to find out. At least you posted a well written story. Good luck. 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trash

Straight trash

vazkor13vazkor13over 3 years ago
terrible characters development

It's not so much that I don't understand why would somemone accept that situation... althougth it is really incredibly difficult to imagine. What is not right in that story is that characters are just badly described : John is supposed to be a proud, confident man. even if he has some bdsm/cuckold fantasy suddendly he goes from being a 'normal' guy (with quote) to a dominated cuckold ? he accept everything with just a bit of whinning ?

Kate hasalready been divorced, she is a 'normal' women (aganin with the quote), she has a man she loves (huumm..) he is perfect for her and now she risk everything with such stupid behavior ? Nearly no communication, planning agrremment between kate and John ? Beside she goes from a 'loving' wife to a cruel (too cruel) mistress/dominatrix in a night ?

And it is NOT roleplay she has become the girlfriend of blake and prepare to go on an overnight with Blake and leave John hanging for weeks.

And that marriage is supposed to hold ? Seriously ? Well if he is the better man divorce John and marry him. Suspension of belief is a given in those stories full of goddess that no man can resist but here ...

Story is not badly written per se and I hope I have not been too harsh in fact but even for a fetish/BDSM characters development is really wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Good

Understand why you wrote what you wrote. Had to make the story plausible at the end to continue. You also broke one of the single most cardinal rules of BDSM. You never ever leave someone alone tied and gagged. Especially someone who took a beat down boxing. Reading about brain dead morons is not erotic. No vote.

Jdavis77Jdavis77over 3 years ago
Slut

Wife is a whore enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

garbage another wimp with a whore wife story good for garbage pail when i read these stories i get the feeling the writer is a man hating lesbian

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some suggestions

I like how you handled some of this. However, I think you should include safe words for them. You seem to be trying a cnc approach and those are a really important part of cnc. Also, I recommend you have them talk about it when John is not aroused. You seem to want to show this as a willing thing but John isn't thinking straight. Hope you include my suggestions.

FemdomVirginFemdomVirginover 3 years ago
I have a request

I’m quite fond of the more intimate aspects of femdom like the trust required to go through with it or the aftercare. Do you think you could show more of that? Like maybe John is reduced to tears by the game and Kate comforts him. Or maybe Kate is concerned about how John is holding up and the two have a sweet chat. Also, I think it would be nice if at some point, they considered stopping because of the effect it has on John. They don’t have to actually stop but a discussion of it where Kate shows her concern for him or something could be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story but with one problem. Kate either springs this on John unexpectedly or deliberately keeps him horny so he can’t think straight. She also never straight up says what she has planned and is very vague on the details. This is a serious communication deficit. I think you should have them sit down and discuss whether or not they really want this without the horniness. Otherwise it’s not really consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
still married next year?

It doesn't seem possible that the two of them can sustain an equal partner marriage now that all this has happened. She will always have power over him, and seems inclined to use it. At some point he will have to leave, just to regain his self-respect. Because I don't see her ever letting him up on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter!

When does the next chapter drop?!?!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
W-T-F

He is a total loser ass hole to put up with such stupid crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Clearly his wife

doesn't have an ounce of real love or respect for her husband. Better he leaves her now and finds someone who won't exploit his fetish weakness for her own ends.

OOAAOOAAabout 3 years ago

AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! Please, go on! ;)

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Very interesting quandry. Where does it lead? Where does it end? Where the F is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess that John just pissed the bed. I mean, what dude doesn't need to piss after waking up? Did one of the c*nts stay in the house to release him if there was a fire or medical emergency? What John suffers from is not a kink but a deeper mental issue. His wife, doubly so. Mercifully, this story seems to've died a natural death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid ass cuckold. I would like to see if you could write a story about a real man instead of this queer stuff? John get his head back on his shoulders. John trains get himself back in shape. Then he challenges Big Black Blake. Then beats shit out of him and the prize is screwing Jennifer and Julie. On top of that Kate is tied to a chair and made her watch. Then Kate begs forgiveness for being so wicked. She if you can write anything that good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ridiculous. You lost the fight and lost her. Man up. When she ties you up, gags you and puts a cock cage on you, she still has to let you lose sometime. Call the cops. She's going to jail for so many crimes that I can't count them all. File for a divorce and keep most all of the assets. Your ex-wife can emjoy her time in prison as Big Bertha's bitch. You have no consequences. Unrealistic. Oh - the cage is a toy that he can remove at any time without the key and once he gets to the police it's another thing on the arrest warrant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

loved it so much....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was fantastic. I really want to know the next part of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story has me completely aroused. I realy want to know what happened in the rematch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

would love for part 3, after all this years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

after all this years, i would love for part 3

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh this is awesome. This story must be continued. I want to know how John did on the rematch. I am thinking he lost the rematch also. I hope he got the chance to watch Blake fucking Kate.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This second part of the story has me so aroused. I recently asked one of my girlfriends to have sex with a black guy while I watched and participated. To my surprise, she arranged it and we have now done it three times. Her gried was a tall black guy with a huge cock. He licked her, made her suck him, and gave her great sex, making both her and him cum. It was an amazing time, every time. I can't wait to do it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjohnjasper100@johnjasper100
Just another curious and kinky mind. Hit me up if you want to play out any of the scenes in my writings in real life (https://fetlife.com/users/8030691). I'm always looking for safe, sane and classy play partners. If you want lots of great cuckold captions, check out my Tumb...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES