All Comments on 'Fighting Terrorism - Finding Love: Sequel'

by GatorRick

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great work, as usual

I really like your stories. If you ever feel the urge, you should right novel length and self publish on amazon in e-book form. Your stories are that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

I was really pleased when I saw this Sequel under the "New stories".

The 88 year old computer geek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Confusing

The last paragraph seems to shift from daughter to mother without due notation.

Good story and good addition to the previous one.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

Thanks again, GR. Though not as exciting, another nice romantic tale. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ok but flat!!

Was nice reading the follow up to their story but i just found it very flat. Just a by the numbers story with no real surprises or excitement.

blunajanablunajanaover 9 years ago
Thanks

Thank you. This story was a nice addition to the first and I liked it. And thanks for the mentioning in the beginning. I really think you have researched your stories really well, if that wouldn't be the case I would not have bothered correcting minor details. So thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
blah

blah 2 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks, Rick

Ignore the haters, Rick. We need the happy endings. There is plenty to read on this site if you don't like happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really nice

I really like nice stories with some happiness in them at the end.

More then enough horrow stories and depression in the loving wove area.

Really enjoy your stories.

kzchopperkzchopperalmost 9 years ago
GREAT!

Loved the story! Could have had more graffic sex and violence though. But still a four star for the romance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love this story

To Rick . Thanks for sharing this story it's Fantastic! I love romance and there is that, they also got the bad guys. I have to say that the best part is when Rick kissed Erika at the Hospital and brought her back to life. (A real tear and tissue session) 100 stars=100% Love you all! Bye. Greg.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago
Wonderful Love Story

You definitely have a 5 star production here, you did a great job in character development and story line. I just discovered your writings yesterday and find them to be a great pleasure to read. Keep them coming as I look forward to reading new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Your best story,

I could only wish you continued it in some way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous