Figleaf Leatherworks Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Emory breathed. He went to kiss her, he wanted to pin her down. She pushed him back against the wall, cupping his chin with an expectant look. Explanation. "Kel--" He needed to focus. "She's a statue of beauty; a tribute." Emory stroked her hair, then to the very edge under her ear. Lindress tried to hold it together but it wasn't long before she was closing her eyes, turning her head. Inviting him.

"She is beautiful," Emory repeated softly. "She's an imitation of divinity- what got me hard and kept me there was you rubbing me down during lunch. And then imagining you in a corset..."

Lindress tilted her head away from his caress, smiling faintly. "Is that all? Do you think me fat? hm?" Her eyes lit in the flickering glow of her lantern, they swelled with mirth and playful challenge. Challenge and invitation.

"There was....that thing you mentioned during lunch."

A beat. "Dinner with your admirer?"

"She's a daemon." Emory whispered the hard part first. Then eased into the other stuff. "She has wings and a tail-- I got a book at the library, but I don't know what she is."

Lindress stood there with her hands on his chest, looking at him with something resembling bemused calculation. Eventually she molded against him all over again, ran her hands up his body and pinned him to the wall. "She has your heart pounding," she said firmly.

"N- not like you do." It was time to perform. He thrust the carnations into her hands and glided around her, easing her away to stand in front of the mirror so he was behind her. Deep breath. Emory slipped his hands around her waist, his fingers swept over the gentle swells of his lover's form until he'd committed them to memory. Then he drew the fabric of her dress tightly over them, upward. Pulling her ample chest to the very limits of what could be contained. He held her gaze in the mirror, sighing across the tip of her long ear.

"A goddess needs a cleric to speak of Her bounty. She has none to speak for her, but to you I commit every breath in this room." He kissed her ear. She shivered. His confidence swelled, his grip tightened until there was no loose fabric and all he could do was hold her body- as was his right. Emory kissed along the back of her ear again, bringing his arm around her waist to support her. To show her he was sincere in his faith and no amount of temptation could dampen his discipline.

It was a beautiful lie.

"A Goddess am I? You come to me without prayer or offering, do you seek to be my cleric or my scripture?" His goddess purred in one long breath as she reached both hands above his head and intertwined her fingers at the nape of his neck. She rolled back smoothly, her lush ass pressed right against his cock- they were just the right height for each other that he could've shoved her against the mirror and--

Emory swallowed hard. He pressed against her rear and roamed her belly with the tip of his fingers, pushing into dangerous territory- testing his resolve before Her majesty. "I would scribe your magnificence upon leather and bind it to Forever." He drew his fingers back up her side, tracing out the Runics he had in his mind's eye. "Of the Glory, and the Blessing. The Bounty..."

"And the fury of my wrath should I be left wanting?" She said in a teasing tone as her nails sunk into the back of his neck. "Or has that woman given you ideas; do you wish to bind me to you, Emory?" Her wrists pushed against either side of his neck as she cooed warmly. "Mmm, does my cleric wish something profane?"

"Only your desires," he retorted as his hand swept up between her breasts. He took her throat. She inhaled. Surprised. But when she looked up to him there was nothing but trust and desire burning in those beautiful eyes. "I love you..." He could do this. Strong and focused.

She inhaled deeply, rolled back against him. A demand?

Was it her telling him no? Shit, had he overstepped himself? Without even thinking about it Emory sunk low to make amends, he followed her outline with complete devotion to the thickness of her thighs. Distantly he heard her sigh- disappointed?- but the way she leaned backwards was pure offering. Pure, naked lust. Her slip parted easily to reveal the glisten of her wetness reflected in the dancing light across her thighs. And something even more curious: a small orchid blossom drawn in paste that smelled like the flower it resembled upon her left cheek.

Was this where he was meant to start? As She desired, so would it be done. Emory kissed the backs of her thighs up and up to the crest of her ass while his fingers scritched at the backs of her knees upward. She braced against the mirror. Oh, yes, he was going to be rewarded tonight...

Abruptly Lindress wiped at the mark right as he was going to kiss it. She turned on him. Looked down panting, blushing. Lindress leaned forward- pushed with her body's weight, walking over Emory, pushing him down. She sighed frustration and planted a hand on his chest to guide him to the carpet.

"Oh, nooooo, I seem to have fallen from Grace."

"Wh--" She put a finger to his lips. In seconds her knees dropped to either side of his head- she was on his face, her meaty thighs pinning his biceps to the ground- it was painful at first but quickly turned into a pleasant weight on his chest. Lindress peeled her dress off into a puddle beside his head, at the fringes of his vision. He lost himself in her powerful visage, so caught up in trying to breathe with her wetness now on his lips and her weight pressing down with more insistence.

"You listen but you do not hear." She said softly, taking his hands now and pinning them above his head. "I-"

"Mhm?" Emory teased as he licked at her favorite places. He knew his place in this moment and was rewarded in the ways he'd never tire of. Her moans were soft, breathy and deeply connected, her body even more so when she rolled her hips to savor and demand more from him.

"You..." She tried again, panting. "You left me in a stat-- state..."

"I did not," Emory kissed her lip, licked. "You did that to yourself."

Lindress's hand tightened on his wrists. She rode more, juked, rolled her lush form against his mouth. Her breasts undulated, grazing his scalp while she curled in against him- it was a front row seat to the greatest play ever written and Emory could only beg for its climax.

"You-" she sighed hotly. "Let me walk out--"

"I didn't want to come in front of my father--" he tried to explain. Not that she was listening. Not that he was listening any more. He kissed her lips, speared up into her wetness. Lindress rewarded him with another of her moans and a flood of new wetness, she shivered.

Then sat up. His hands were freed only to clamp down on her generous hips where they rightly belonged- he'd indent his fingerprints if he could have in that moment. It was his turn to be strong and powerful. Emory kissed and licked and served with renewed devotion while his goddess rode his face with her head craned back and both hands bunched up in her own hair. She mewled and moaned into her arm trying to stifle what was coming.

It was no use.

When she came it was a breathless mewling whimper that went on and on. Emory pulled it further as was his duty; when his goddess came it was his mouth that carried Her word. She rolled and ground into him, shoving him down while her entire body shuddered and undulated. Her thighs crushed against him while she rode harder and faster, all he could do in his thigh prison was hold on and serve. When Lindress slumped back and braced on his knees, he knew he was being rewarded with a view nobody but him would ever truly appreciate.

He'd never known what a human woman's orgasm was like, but Lindress was the benchmark for all to follow- it lasted for minutes because he brought her through it and didn't let her rest. When he was tired he let it trail off, and the elven beauty slopped back against him in a trembling puddle of graceless excess and glory.

Emory pulled himself up and scooped Lindress into his arms, hugging her tight while she shivered against him and mewled into his ear. Her glasses were all fogged up and messed up on her face, hair pasted with sweat clung to her glistening brow and she slumped bodily into him.

"I love you," he whispered as he cradled her.

She sniffed, nuzzled into him and sighed out contentedly. In a dreamy little whisper she replied: "I grew my hair out for you. There is a lot more you could ask for if you ever got up the courage....some you would never have to ask for."

His hands swept up and down her back, he took the side of her ear between his lips while his fingers danced down her spine to the crest of her butt. Could he ask? Sure, he could, but the reply would be the same. "Like taking you from behind?"

"Mmmmmm..." Lindress's breath grew sultry, her hand had wandered down between them and she undid his belt when he wasn't paying attention. "You know how taboo that is..."

"For you." He chided in elven. "I think you might enjoy it..."

She nipped his neck. "Find out if this woman is dangerous, and I will show you sides of both of us we can enjoy. Maybe I will let you show me that side of you this woman has awakened."

"And then from behind? Will we talk about it?"

Another nip. Her teeth sunk in until an orchid of pain bloomed on his shoulder. She kissed his earlobe, sucked on it as her hand wrapped around his member. "We will not."

Emory's breath backed up in his throat. It had to have been the lust talking, she always got like this when she was turned on, how much of that could he trust? "Don't promise me that-" No, he knew a better way to get this out of her, a way that didn't involve asking for permission. She wanted courage and strength? He could give her that.

Yes, elven men were supposed to be muted in their mistress's-- oh, fuck all that. Emory hefted her up against his waist- she gasped and locked her legs around him by reflex. "Aha. Victory is mine," he proclaimed.

"Y- yes it is," she slung an arm over his back and looked around. She seemed suddenly more aware of herself and the situation, almost on edge. But why? "And whe- where will it land us?"

It occurred to Emory then that his pants were around his ankles and he was carrying her weight as well as trying to balance. This was what she was afraid of. "J- just....give me a second here..." Emory shuffled and adjusted her weight in his arms.

"I dare you to drop me," Lindress tightened her grip on him. She kissed him deeply and rolled her entire body against him in teasing. To his credit he almost got his feet out of his trousers before he got to the bed. Emory grinned privately when he felt his knee brush the cushioning- he teetered, rocked.

Emory felt Lindress's nails dig in as they fell to the bed. She didn't scream out, but her grip on him tightened to the point of being painful. When they slammed into the mattress she drew back with surprise- "You rapscallion!" She teased.

"You know you called me that the first time I licked that jelly off your finger." Emory leaned down on her, now it was time to test the waters of these new ideas; he ran his hands up her body and slid her arms up over her head so he could explore and kiss her the way she deserved. She'd never see the next step coming.

"Mmmmhmmm," Lindress cooed warmly. Her leg drew back and slid up against his chest so her ankle pressed to his ear. He smiled down at her and kissed what he was offered while his hands stroked her body. "Do you remember what I told you when you licked it off my leg?"

Emory knew damn well what it was because it'd set his heart pounding like a drum. "Nope," he lied as he kissed down her knee, over her thigh. He licked the dampness he found against her pelvis on his way up her chest and neck, gathering her hands along the way. When he got to her chin he smiled softly and made sure his cock was right against her nethers.

The elven goddess beneath him closed her eyes with a long, sensual inhale and rolled her hips against him. Hungry. Available. Offering. "I asked," she said in her breathy way. "If you wanted to be a father..."

And just like that his cock throbbed. She smiled up at him and brought her leg around his waist, he still had her other leg pinned but it didn't seem to slow either of them down- not surprising, Lindress could do amazing things with her flexibility.

The primal parts of him screamed that this woman was in dire need.

Emory ran both hands through Lindress's beautiful hair and undid the bow that held it. He wrapped it sloppily around her wrists and tied it tight enough that she felt it. She didn't fight him, she was panting and gnawing at her lower lip the way she got when she saw him the way she wanted him. He was panting too, his breath short and hot in his own lungs, burning with her scent and passion.

"Do you want to be a father, Emory?" She whispered in elven.

He shuddered, he couldn't hold back. To hell with restraint, he was with his lover. He didn't need to be some elf-blood wanna be. She wanted a human- she wanted the man she had helped sculpt. Emory grabbed her other leg and pinned it against his chest- swept up a bundle of hair in his tight grip and kissed her deeply.

Bold, foolish elf that she was, Lindress struggled against her hair tie fruitlessly- it was no use, she'd given up something she couldn't get back so easily. Emory was in control now. So this was what it was like for Glysless? To know your lover was at your beck and call? To have power over them and be able to take as you desired?

But Lindress had her own power. That sultry matron's voice, cooing and egging him on. "Do you want to be a father?"

Emory gave in to the primal, he put his cock against her lips. He had just enough presence of mind to keep from shoving down on her. Lindress pushed back with her meaty thighs to ease the free fall of him pinning her down fully. He was careful, gentle even, awed by the blissful 'o' Lindress's mouth made as his cock stretched her open.

She was soaking wet, her body gave in to him but she was still so tight and warm that he could feel his foreskin rolling back with every breath. Emory made sure to take her carefully, pushing in with every small roll of her hips.

"Ha- haaaeehhh," she moaned into his ear by way of reward. "I'm so glad."

Another reward for all his diligence. But why did she have say over all of the rewards? Emory thrust in- she gripped him like a velvet vice and gasped loudly into his ear. Her body rolled back, arched like the war bow on her wall- she was trembling. Quaking for him, panting and whimpering as her orgasm rolled through her like a tidal wave. She clenched down on his cock with trembling muscles that couldn't decide if they were trying to suck him in deeper or push him out.

She came. For him.

Emory gripped her hair, forcing her to arch more as he started rolling and thrusting to drive her orgasm on. There was nothing she could do in that moment but obey his every desire- she fought feebly against her tie but there was nowhere to go, nothing to do but watch her undulating waves break upon the shores of her body. She grit her teeth while Emory thrust.

Again and again he pushed her to new heights and again and again he was rewarded with new variations on her moan. Yes, she was the one. She was the one who he understood so intimately- and now he'd learned even more about her; she'd give in with the slightest provocation if only he was man enough for her. Emory watched for several more seconds until he saw her chest rise and fall rapidly, a sign she was having trouble breathing.

"Easy, my goddess..." He cooed and eased back, not pulling out, but helping her orient to a more neutral laying position. Once her breathing came back to normal he kissed her throat, claimed a reward for all his diligence and work; he suckled on her neck and bit playfully until she calmed down.

"Eh-moryyyy..."

"Mmhm?"

Lindress whimpered. "A- are..." A spasm rolled through her body. "Are you going to put a collar on me?"

Emory blinked. She wanted courage, she'd get courage. He surged forward, burying himself in her with a moan of his own and in a needy, desperate voice he breathed across her ear. "Marry me instead, and I won't need to."

The elven matron gasped softly. He didn't give either of them time to process it, to let it linger and fester. He'd been courageous and strong, it was time for him to claim his reward: Emory braced her knees down against her chest and thrust.

He didn't just thrust, he pounded her the way she always seemed to hint that she wanted-- the elves said doing things from behind was animistic- crude. They'd never seen a human man driven to the depths of lust by the divinity of a curvy elven woman: they didn't know what true animism was. Emory swept Lindress's legs out from under him and thrust down to make sure every bit of him found the marks he'd mapped out inside her.

Emory pumped her again and again. Harder and faster while Lindress's thighs slapped against his pelvis and echoed throughout the room. She fought and twisted against her bonds looking up, offering- surrendering to his demand. It was like their first time all over again. She'd made that offer and just turned something on within him; the primacy of her own lust spurred him on.

Lindress looked up with a weak smile as her glasses bobbed up and down on her face. Her lower lip had gone white under her teeth and her legs were wrapping around him. They both knew what they wanted. They had known from that first time. Emory dove in, bundled up her hair and kissed her as he pounded her deeper and deeper.

"I love you," he managed weakly.

The elven power cinched around his waist as his thrusting became more and more erratic. Her eyes were only on him. They could only see him. The man she demanded of him. The one who'd make her happy and give her everything she'd wanted. Emory could be that, he could be all of it- if he just...

Emory's orgasm started all across his back, feeling Lindress's thighs compressing his hips did that- it was like power being funneled through him. He let out a primordial 'hrghk-' before his mouth was clamped by a slender hand. She wasn't fighting him, she was protecting him. They watched each other, as best Emory could anyway, and there was nothing but warmth in her eyes while he thrust wildly.

He took. He claimed. He pumped with wolfish greed and abandon, plowing her fertile fields with as much seed as his body could supply. He could even feel her orgasm growing tighter and tighter around him while he did it. Emory whimpered and clutched Lindress, thrusting weakly as the last of his first load pumped out of him.

Lindress cradled him tightly, she was rocking. Laughing meekly in his ear- panting. Her body arched and she dug her heels in. It was Emory's turn to protect her; he covered her mouth and thrust for all he could. Again and again while she moaned into his palm. She thrashed, tried to push him away, but she wasn't as strong- Emory wrapped his arm around her and pushed up making damn sure nothing of either of them was wasted.

They lay there panting into each other's palms for several moments until their humid breaths turned into laughs and kisses. Deep, warm kisses of affirmed life and love and passion. In his lust fueled bleariness he didn't remember when, but at some point they shimmied up the bed to the pillows. Lindress was still wrapped around him as they laid there on their sides, and part of Emory wondered if he'd imagined the whole thing.

Until he felt his load rubbing against his soft member where Lindress was massaging against him. "Ah, right- uh..." Emory kissed her forehead, he needed to be smooth. "Do you want me to go get a towel?"