Figleaf Leatherworks Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindress looked up to him, stroked his cheek. "Why would I want that? I want you to know what you have done and what will be there in the morning when you wake."

Emory shuddered. Shivered. Lindress cooed a laugh-- a rich, warm and persistent laugh right up to the point where she felt his cock press against her again hard as steel and with the renewed vigor of youth. "You know you shouldn't tease me like that."

"And yet I do," she purred and pushed him on to his back.

Neither of them realized it at the time, but it was the second of many such rounds of lust between them. There was no way they could even keep count of the stories they wrote into each others souls with their sweat. All that was, all that there ever was, involved secret promises shared and delivered upon until their bodies could do no more and they lay crumpled against the side of the bed with the forgotten words in their tales taking up the majority of the middle.

Emory sighed a deeply sensual moan into Lindress's hair as she stroked his chest. He was the man she wanted, even if he only saw it in glimpses and passing moments he was there at the end of all of it- that counted, didn't it?

"You're not going home tonight," she whispered hoarsely.

Some part wanted to protest, but as his gaze swept the bed to the forgotten ribbon soaking in their fluids on the other side an image of Lindress's first tied orgasm played across his mind's eye.

Maybe it did count. He smiled. "Yes ma'am."