FIL DIL Pt. 01

Story Info
FIL DIL on a roll!!
5.2k words
4.05
17.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FIL DIL PART I

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

FIL DIL PART I - HAND-JOB IN THE BATHROOM -- PAGES 2 -- WORDS 5,263

FIL DIL PART II - Hand-job in the lounge -- Pages -- Words

FIL DIL PART III - Hand-job while watching TV -- Pages -- Words

FIL DIL PART IV - Kissing the cock-head in the bedroom -- Pages -- Words

FIL DIL PART V - The first blow-job in the bedroom -- Pages - Words

FIL DIL PART VI - The dry-fuck -- Pages -- Words

FIL DIL PART VII - The tit-fuck -- Pages -- Words

FIL DIL PART VIII - The first fuck in the pool -- Pages -- Words

FIL DIL PART IX - He masturbated on her -- Pages -- Words

FIL DIL PART X - Wife fucked FIL husband watched -- Pages -- Words

FIL DIL PART XI - Post dine-out rendezvous -- Pages -- Words

FIL DIL PART XII - A masturbation challenge -- Pages -- Words

******

DAY ONE! SAURDAY!! 8th MAY 2021!!!

Manisha a woman of substance was looking for something to do that would give her life more purpose. At 39 she is a voluptuous beauty of 5'4" height and 135 pound weight, with narrow waist, round ass, big and full 36D breasts, dollar-size areoles and bullet size nipples. No matter where and how she decided to spend her time, however, Manisha always draw attention within and without.

With a baby like face she looked much younger than she really was. Lots of exercise and yoga along with staying out of the sun helped keep her very young looking. She was pretty naive in general, and had little experience sexually outside of her husband before and after her marriage.

She dressed rather conservatively, although it didn't matter too much what she wore as her hot body could simply not be hidden very well.

Her husband Manav was a senior executive with a FMCG Multinational Company. Manav at 42 was 5'9" in height and about 150 pounds in weight. Though not exactly lanky but close to that. Just opposite of his father.

Two of their children were away in boarding school of Ooty, Karnataka, South India. Being alone gave Manisha the much needed break and lots of free-time to carry-out her passion for 'Old-Age Home' a newly built nine storey structure in the vicinity of their posh locality. She volunteered that as her diehard hobby or a habit she had inculcated over a period of time.

******

Manisha was having lunch while watching some oldie-goldie of Amitabh Bachhan. That was when her cell-phone buzzed. A call from Manav. She was worried. Because he rarely gave a call in the afternoon. Unless an emergency.

"What's the matter Manav?" She asked in a worried tone, "Is everything alright?"

"Daddy is not well. Can you please dash down to his house and help him out in his daily chores. I'll give you a call back in the evening." Saying so he disconnected the call. It was more of a polite order rather than a request.

Manav's father Dev Das was a tall and dark personality of 67 years. Retired as a brigadier from army and a widower, as Mommy expired a couple of years back due to abdominal cancer. Since then Daddy was alone. Left jogging, tennis and gardening; got addicted to drinking and gambling. We felt bad for him. Requested him to come and stay with us. But being a staunch independent person he turned down our requests rather politely.

No sooner Manisha received her hubby's call; she changed into a purple skirt with a baby-pink, sleeveless blouse and purple heels.

She reached her FIL's house in less than thirty and approached the door straightening her skirt and fixing her hair that she wore in a bun for this occasion. She rang the bell and listened intently for signs of life from the other side.

She thought she heard a woman's mild voice either moaning or singing, but it was hard to tell. The door opened swiftly and there stood her FIL in all his majestic glory -- A man mountain of 6'3" height and weight in excess of 250 pounds. Even at 67 he had maintained himself immaculately, and was wearing Bermuda with a polo-neck T-shirt.

"Hello Darling Manisha! What a pleasant surprise! Sure enough Manav dragged you into my problem?" He merged three things into one.

"Come on Daddy. Why say that? You're as dear to me as to Manav. By the way how do you do?" Manisha too put four things into one.

She was also happy to see that her FIL seemed nice and was not bed-ridden as she was half-expecting. She walked in and found he had maintained the condo nice and clean. The oriental furniture was given a recent wood-polish and the upholstery was altered pretty recently. The 60" Plasma curved TV was a recent intro along with 8 surround DolbyNR Speakers from Kenwood.

The laptop on the side working table was neat and clean with official touch of pen, pad and 3M stickers. She looked around some more, then turned to him and asked, "Do you have anything you would like to do for my visit over to your place?" It was as direct a question as an army man can perceive and conceive. She had her fair hands folded together at her back which automatically pushed her already huge breasts out even more to her FIL's delight.

Dev Das thought to himself, 'Damn! Look at this fine specimen that is in my house! I could cum in my Bermuda she's so hot! And innocent acting too! Just the way I like it!' He was thrilled this hot, fair, big-breasted DIL had been assigned to him by his son.

He immediately planned to take undue advantage of this voluptuous woman to the fullest.

For situations like this, he had some good saving of Viagra, but he also knew he needed to take it slow if was to get what he wanted from her over a period of time.

"Well Manisha, why don't you first sit down and have something of your choice? There is plenty in the fridge as well as in the mini-bar. It's all yours'. Feel at ease and home. Relax. Work won't be hampered for sure." Dev was trying to woo Manisha with his sugar-coated words. He wanted to see how far he could take his DIL today? On her maiden visit without his son being around. Normally, they come together and leave together. So he hardly had any quality time with his DIL.

"My legs are numb. I have an issue with blood circulation in my legs and I was just about to take a bath. Would you mind helping fill the tub and make sure I don't slip? Maybe you can read to me or tell me something about yourself while I soak?" The FIL looked at his DIL's reaction carefully- seeing how she would handle this request that actually required that he get naked during her visit.

"That sounds like a great idea!" She replied enthusiastically. Her attitude about this volunteer work was more clinical than social in nature. Because she does write a few papers in this regard in popular dailies and some national and international journals. Manisha saw herself almost like a free-lancer worker or geriatric nurse caring for decrepit old men like DD (Dev Das); helping him ease comfortably into the final phase of his life.

She saw no innuendo or inappropriateness in her FIL's request. In fact, she was delighted she could actually do something besides play cards or make him lunch. Manisha proceeded to the bathroom and started the water. She looked around and found a bottle of bath bubbles. She added some to the water and walked back out into the living room where her FIL was sitting on the couch watching every move she made. He had just taken a Viagra, although he felt his cock begin to get hard even without it.

"The tub is almost full, Daddy. Why don't you undress in the bathroom and let me know when it is okay to come in?"

DD was thinking how to play this. The better he play his cards related to the tags of 'Old', 'Needy', 'Hapless' and 'Incapable', the easier it would be to request more hands-on assistance. The gamble was that she might find that unappealing or inappropriate. His ultimate goal was to make the sexy DIL into a fuck buddy, or better yet, a slave to his cock requirement, but he couldn't do that if he presented himself as someone who needed no assistance at all. She didn't seem like the type to cheat, and she was treating him more like a child than a virile older man. Being a veteran at this he knew how to play his game to his advantage.

"Okay, my love. I may need you to help me get in so I don't slip and break a hip or a rib." He watched her reaction again.

This time she looked away and seemed to think about it, 'Huummmm. How can I get him into the tub without him being totally exposed and embarrassed by me being there? Well, I will just have to look away.' Manisha thought as she kept her eyes on the wall to wall mirror.

"I will just have to turn my head to give you privacy." She responded.

With that, DD got up and shuffled slowly into the bathroom. He was about halfway to an erection. He knew that even at half-mast, his dick was a sight to behold. His buddies used to call him 'TLB' (Three Leg Beast) because his cock hung down between his legs about ten inches... Without an erection! He was a little over a foot when completely hard!

He knew about his son too... Who was not even half as endowed as him? Barely 6" long and 5" thick; in comparison to his 12.5" length and 7.5" girth. So in volume comparison DD is 93.75 as against 30 of his son or 313 per cent against his son! All his DIL had to do was get a glimpse at the MONSTER underwater, or even as he lowered into the tub and he would be dick-deep in the pussy soon enough.

Manisha was outside the bathroom with a towel. DD had walked into the bathroom expecting to see a bathtub full of warm, clear water. His plan was to be clearly visible to her while he sat in the tub. This obviously wasn't going to happen when the tub was filled with bubbles. He walked in and dropped his Bermuda, scooted out of his underwear and yelled for help.

"Manisha my love, I need some help getting in." He smiled to himself for sounding so weak and pathetic.

"I'm right here, Daddy." Manisha wrapped the towel around him and took his hand while she guided him from behind. He took one step into the warm water, then his other leg went in. She had her head turned away the whole time and saw nothing of his huge penis.

"Are you safely in?" She asked.

"Yes." DD sat down, his plan foiled.

He had to think quickly.

"Why don't you pull up that footstool in the living room and sit by the bath so you can help with my circulation?" DD quickly roll-out Plan B.

Manisha found the small, padded stool and moved it next to the bath. "How can I help you with your problem?" She asked wearing a sad expression on her face as though DD was ill or suffering.

"I need you to rub my legs and try to work some blood into them. Don't be shy, and don't worry about hurting me either. This is a serious condition." DD tried his best to sound concerned about the whole situation.

Manisha eagerly reached into the tub and felt through the warm, bubble water for his right leg. She sat above the bath facing him on the stool so she could easily access both legs. Under the bubbles DD was slowly stroking his massive cock. He was nearly at full power. He intentionally and quickly moved the arm nearest Manisha carelessly as he reached for his leg and soaked her blouse with bathwater. He smiled to himself as she responded.

"Ooohhhhhh... My... Gawd!" Manisha got up immediately and backed away from the tub. DD had to keep from grinning as she looked down at her wet shirt. He could see the shape of her breasts and the style of bra she was wearing as the water made the shirt nearly transparent.

"I am so sorry, my love! Don't you worry about it. I have a washer and dryer in the closet in the hall off the kitchen. Just pop it in the dryer for a few minutes. Don't mind, it won't bother me that you're in your under-garments." DD offered his devilish solution.

"Are you sure it's okay?" Manisha asked.

"Ooohhhhhh... Now... An old man like me? My love, I have seen it all. Don't you worry about it. Go get your shirt dry!"

Manisha didn't feel a sexual vibe coming from her FIL at all. In fact, she saw him as a sweet, old, helpless gentleman. She felt very comfortable around him. She found the dryer and put her blouse in it. Then returned to the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her chest.

DD's disappointment returned as he saw his DIL come back into the bathroom with a towel covering her massive rack. 'Damn IT! Have to think of Plan C!' He thought to himself. Luckily for him, she let it fall to the side as she sat back down and reached for his leg again. Manisha had to bend down to get at his leg so the towel had to go. She thought nothing of it actually. She was so preoccupied with helping this poor old man with his condition that she just began doing what needed to be done. He was too old for her (28 years his senior) to make a sexual connection with, or so she thought at the time.

DD finally caught a break. Sitting within arm's reach of him was the most beautiful, buxom, hottest woman he had ever seen. Her full, round snow-white tits were bursting out of the low-cut black bra she wore. Nearly half of her breasts were exposed to the full view of the dirty-minded old man. Her tits jiggled back and forth as she began to rub her hands into the flesh of his leg.

The head of his cock was starting to surface from the depth of the tub like a giant python, although she could not see it through the bubbles, he felt like it was in plain view. Manisha was determined to bring her FIL relief. She began with his toes on his right foot. She twisted and pulled on each one. Then kneaded and pressed his heel, then calf, and up to his hamstring and quadriceps. She was getting a little tired and felt a trickle of sweat drip down the side of her cheek.

"How does that feel?" She asked innocently.

DD was stroking his cock in the bubbles as he watched her tits bounce with each movement, "Oh, that's helping a lot. How about the other one now?"

"Okay!" Manisha readjusted herself and found that she had to reach a bit farther to get to his left leg because it was on the other side of the tub. While she did this, she felt something stiff and smooth rub against her arm. She had no idea what it could be, so she just thought it was his hand. DD's gigantic, rock-hard cock was sliding and bumping into Manisha's arm and part of her breast as she leaned over the tub and worked his other leg.

He was holding the black club at its base and was purposely and obscenely tapping her with it. He couldn't believe the situation he was in. He felt like shooting cum all over her. She couldn't see what it was that was rubbing into her, but soon she had massaged her way up to the thigh of his left leg and was pulling back to end the massage when she noticed the thing that had been touching her moving around in the bubbles.

For some reason, she reached out and grabbed it, "What is...? Oh my God! DADDDEEEEEE!! Is that what I think it is!?" She let go of the enormous cock as if it were red-hot, pulled her arm and chest away from the water and looked in SHOCK at the old, leather-faced old man.

"I am so sorry, My Love. I can't help it. My circulation problem has to do with my lower extremities... All of my extremities. My legs, my penis, and my testicles are all affected by my condition. The doctors are afraid I will get a blood clot and have a stroke or worse if I don't receive regular massages. I'm just an old man. Who can I ask to help me with my circulation? I have no family and the nurses stopped coming to treat me a long time ago." DD had no such condition, but he was on a roll, and he knew this woman wouldn't give him the time of day sexually without some specific reason.

This was a performance of a lifetime. As his high-pitch drama continued, he noticed that his DIL seemed to be sympathetic. She was buying it! "Oh, poor Daddeeeeee! That sounds horrible! You poor man." Manisha was standing now as he continued to lay in the tub. She looked at the centre of the water where his erection was becoming visible through the soap. She felt uncomfortable at the thought of touching another man's penis.

Even for a poor, old, feeble man, it was still a penis and it wasn't her husband's... No, it certainly wasn't her husband's. This looked GIGANTIC! Her thoughts strayed to what might happen if she didn't help him? 'He could die!' She thought. She then thought about how she would go about helping him. 'Maybe if I ask my husband... To get permission. No, that wouldn't work. He wouldn't be able to actually see how pitiful his father's condition is. He wouldn't understand. 'Clearly this was a medical condition and nothing more, she concluded.

Manisha continued to rationalize, 'I do like old men. Not that way. But as sympathizer and as a helping hand. Never I've been attracted to one. This won't be anything but a medical treatment at the basic requirement level.' She sat back on her stool and continued to think. Part of her was intrigued in a way that strayed from the 'Medical Condition' reasoning.

"Okay, Daddy. Let me see what I can do. Please explain how I can help improve the circulation in all of your extremities." Manisha sat with her arms resting on the tub wearing a concerned look on her face. She seemed agreeable. DD nearly blew his load right then. He couldn't believe he had lucked into this situation.

Now he needed to make sure he didn't scare her off, "Oh, thank you. My Love! You may have saved my life!"

Manisha gave a sad smile. Feeling true pity for the man,

"Well, Manisha, I will need my penis to be rubbed starting at the bottom and working up to the top. Use both your hands. My testicles should be massaged gently as you work on the penis too. This is how the doctor told me it should be done. The doctor said that the best practice is for me to actually ejaculate, but I don't think that will be possible. I am no longer a sexual man and although my penis may react to being massaged, it's unlikely that I will ejaculate."

This last lie would hopefully put her at ease a bit. In fact, DD's lies were working like a charm on the sheltered, gullible housewife and obedient DIL.

"Well, we will see what we can do." Manisha looked at the situation with new purpose. Massage, improve circulation, and try to get his penis to ejaculate to help with the circulation. She never realized how serious helping senior citizens could be. This old man needed her to help his medical condition.

'Thank God I signed up to help!' She thought and was a little worried about the ejaculation part. She did not consider herself very good at sex. Her husband always ejaculated pretty quickly, so she never really had to work at them. Maybe she could just treat it like a fast massage and that would work. Manisha decided to go ahead and try. She reached through the shrinking bath suds and easily found the MONSTER lurking beneath the water.

'I'm about to touch another man's penis.' Was all she could think about?

'My God! This can't be right. He is ENORMOUS! I can't see what it looks like, but I can tell he is almost as long as MY ENTIRE FOREARM! I can barely get my hands around it! I have never heard of anything SOOO BIIIG! This is WEIRD! Gross THING! Not a PENIS!' She had a surprised look on her face.

Her eyes became wide as she looked over at her FIL, "Uuummmmmm... Daddeeeeee? Is the SIZE of your, you know, PART OF THE MEDICAL ISSUE TOO? Or is that normal for you?" Manisha's voice shook a little from her surprise as she wrapped both hands around the dark, black snake.

"Well, I have always been a big man, so I guess not, no. This is... JUSSST MEEE!" He was attempting to keep himself from being overtly sexual, so she wouldn't become suspicious. He found this impossible to do when Manisha's large breasts were hanging over the bathtub barely staying in her bra. He added, "I'm sure MY SON too is a big man down there? Must have inherited my traits?" DD asked trying to keep a straight face, fully knowing the fact that Manav, his son is not even one third of his volume!

12