FIL DIL Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, well, no, not exactly...' Manisha thought about how small her husband's penis actually was in comparison to her FIL's! That seems to be a pigmy in front of her FIL! The thought that she was now touching another man's penis, An old man's penis even, suddenly registered with her. 'I haven't touched another man's penis in over 20 years! This is strange, but I must do a good job nonetheless. Focus, MANISHA! Your FIL needs you!'

She squeezed his thick, pulsing penis with both her hands, but still could not see its entirety. She tugged on it, pulled it, yanked on it, but really had no idea how to go about giving the poor man relief. It felt powerful in her hands and she was a bit intimidated by it. Seeing that she clearly did not know how to jack off a dick, DD was happy to give her direction.

"Grab the base, the bottom of the penis, Manisha, with one hand on top of the other and stroke the whole length. Up and down, over and over." He had to remember to be as un-sexual as possible. He knew this would not take long even with her inexperience. He hadn't had any sexual contact with a woman for at least five years. And never with a woman could that have been a model for Playboy, like Manisha. She began the slow stroke as per DD's directions. She looked at his face, then back at the water.

"Rub the top of it real hard, it needs more circulation." He continued.

After about ten minutes of constant, steady stroking, DD began to feel the start of an orgasm churning in his cock.

"Hold your hands still and let me slide my penis in them." Manisha obliged. She had one hand on top of the other forming a hole with her two hands as Harry's cock moved its length through the tight space she created. He looked over to see her luscious tits heaving and moving around as a result of his thrusts. Her back was arched and her ample ass stuck out.

"Grip it tighter!" He said as his rock-hard cock began fucking her hands as she tried to keep them stationary to allow his motion. He bucked his hips up through the water. Manisha's body moved with his thrusts. Her tits gyrated as she tried to get the old man to cum. He was fucking her through her hands and her body shook in sync with his thrusts.

Manisha thought, 'He is using my hands to stimulate his penis! It looks like he is getting very worked up!' Her eyes were fixed on the gigantic cock that worked its way through the soapy water as it slid through her hands. This was not like anything she had ever done before. Touching her husband, Manav, was never like this. This was an exhilarating feeling, it was exciting. She liked helping her FIL with his medical problems. She was so glad she signed up at the Old-Age Home! As he continued, she thought she saw his pee-hole open up even wider than it already was and then a loud yell emanated from DD, "Ooohhhhhh... My... Gaawwwdddd!"

Manisha looked down at the penis and saw a huge, thick stream of thick, white fluid shoot up and away from the giant beast of a penis. He pushed his cock into her hands and she instinctively tightened her grip and pushed down as he pushed up. He squirted three more similar streams before he collapsed back into the water. Water had splashed over the tub and his cries echoed loudly through the bathroom.

Manisha tried to keep jerking, but the water was moving in waves over the tub and getting close to her FIL's face. She was in shock. She wasn't quite sure what had just happened, but she knew one thing, she liked it. Something stirred within her that she had never felt before, and she liked it.

"Ooohhhhhh... My... Love! I have never had an orgasm like that in my life! How did that happen? I don't have orgasms anymore, remember?" DD played up her role in this accomplishment knowing she would consider it a compliment, a reward for her altruism and efforts in helping a 'feeble' old man with a circulation problem.

Manisha was beyond excited, "Ooohhhhhh! Daddeeeeee! I can't believe it! What an accomplishment! You ejaculated! Even at 67!" What she didn't know was that she was grossly underestimating DD's stamina and capability.

"Yes, indeed I did, my love. You have temporarily made my condition much, much better. I know my old, withered body will feel a lot of relief because of your hard work. I can't believe I can... Ejaculate! You are an excellent therapist! For sure!"

Manisha beamed as she pulled her now dry blouse on over her breasts. DD sighed as they disappeared under the material, "Well, Daddy, I would say that our first session was a success, wouldn't you?" Manisha was getting ready to leave. She wanted to tell her husband Manav all about how she helped this old man today.

"It definitely was. You have magic hands and a real understanding of how to get my circulation going. When will you come next?" He asked with a more serious look on his face.

"I am scheduled as per your requirement. So, I guess I will see you when you need me next." Manisha played along as she looked at her cell phone.

"How about tomorrow? The same time? Will that be okay for you?" He purposely looked hopefully she will leave his home with the impression that he still needs lots of her help.

"Ooohhhhhh... Daddy dear... Your wish my command!" She reached out and rubbed his shoulder and tilted her head to one side, "Try to hold on until tomorrow. I will be here at 12:00 sharp." With that she gave him a kiss on the cheek and left.

DD was beside himself with sexual passion for his only DIL. As soon as she left he went online, found some interracial porn and masturbated.

******

Manisha drove her Suzuki Swift Dezire several miles home deep in thought about the nature of her visit with her FIL. She came to the conclusion that he was really in a difficult physical situation without her help. Who else cared enough to help him with his condition? The man was old and who knows how many years, he has before he passes away? Her sense of duty was elevated considerably by the fact that what she did, what she touched, what she saw today excited her to the very core of her being.

What caused her to misinterpret her feelings was the age and physical appearance of the man.

The fact that DD was as old as he was helped her bury the sexual nature of her therapy and proceed as if it really was a medical condition that she was assisting him with. Deep down, much of her excitement had to do with having regular access to a giant, black penis. A lust was developing within her. A lust she never even knew she had.

******

By the time she arrived home, she had decided not to tell her husband anything other than they talked and he was a nice, old fellow. That night, after cleaning the dishes from diner.

Manisha and her husband went for a swim in their pool.

"Hey, Honey? Let's skinny dip!" Manav suggested, grinning like a school boy.

"Manav! What has gotten into you? We've never done that before!" She squeaked back. She was in the pool while Manav was on the deck. With a sexy look on his face, he slowly walked over and pulled his swim suit down and tossed it on the lounge chair. He stood above her pushing his penis out toward her, with his hands on his hips.

"What do you think about this?" He said, referring to his erect penis.

She began to laugh. Small giggles at first, then louder, full chuckles.

"What?!" Manav protested.

"Nothing, Honey." Manisha was staring up at a penis that was about one third of the size what she had seen and touched.

She had never thought much about his size before, except now, after spending about a half hour stroking her FIL's MONSTER today, she realized that her husband had the penis of a small boy. Of course she couldn't tell him that. Ever.

She took off her suit and swam away from him. The two chased each other under and above the water and finally, she let Manav catch her.

"Now you are mine!" He chided.

"Oh no! What now?" She played along.

Then, for the first time in months Manisha's husband made love to her. Straddling him in the pool, she was unable to have an orgasm by the time he came. She would have to masturbate later if she wanted to cum. What puzzled her was that she was thinking about stroking that marvellous big penis she had in her hands earlier that day.

It was the first time she had ever fantasized about someone other than her husband, and she found herself doing it throughout the evening. She quickly put the thought out of her mind as she prepared herself for bed. That night as Manisha, the Good Samaritan was preparing to sleep, she thought about her FIL and his beasty penis.

To be continued... Part II

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

12