Filipina Single Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danielx3
danielx3
111 Followers

I rubbed my swollen cockhead encased in the condom along her wet slit, she was so wet and ready that it slipped easily into her entrance, her body hungrily accepting it.

"This is what you wanted you little slut!", I said as I forced the full length of my cock up inside her; she was tight, I could feel the resistance of her narrow fuckhole, she cried out as she felt her tight channel getting properly opened up for the first time and I felt my prick gripped along its full length by her tight cunt.

I waited for a while with my full length inside her, enjoying the sensation of the gasps from her young body below me and then I pulled out halfway. There was some blood on the condom, so perhaps she was a virgin. I pushed it back inside her, making her moan again and started to get a good rhythm inside her.

"You're a lot tighter than your mother!" I said, sliding in and out of her. "I don't think your uncle has been in here."

I heard an intake of breath from Marie - my guess that something was going on with the uncle was probably correct. Marcie just moaned; I don't think she was listening too carefully but just concentrating on the new feelings she had now inside her cunt.

Since I had already cum inside her mother, I lasted longer with Marcie though there was less spunk inside me. Marcie orgasmed first, a number of times, I thought. I pulled my cock from her wet slushy pussy and ripping the condom away jerked off over her tits and pushed my sticky cock into her mouth.

Her expertise sucking cock told me where 'uncle' had been getting his jollies.

"Better than your uncle's?" I asked.

This brought a stream of Tagalog from Marie. I guessed she had said something like "What have you been telling him?"

Marcie just ignored her and continued sucking my cock like a pro. I massaged my cum into her tits.

"A slut, just like your Mom," I said. Marie glared at me. I laughed, "you're both sluts. Cunts for hire!"

I was more or less done with them. I didn't want them hanging around afterwards, so I told them to make themselves decent, because they didn't want to look like prostitutes when they walked out through the hotel lobby. Then I threw them out.

12