Filipina Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Innocent Filipina enjoys her first taste of sexual freedom.
1.7k words
4.04
13.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Marie I came to England from the Philippines 4 years ago as a trained nurse and I now work in the local Accident and Emergency Dept. I met my husband (Dominic) at work, as he is a nurse as well.

We married just over two years after. I am tall for a Filipino with small breasts and a nice arse or so my husband says. Before we had met I had a boyfriend in the Philippines but my sex life only developed since coming to England and meeting my husband. I intend to tell you a few of the tales about our sex life.

Our sex life started out fairly normally but he soon started to introduce some kinkier aspects at first this was just sexy underwear which he likes me to wear as much as possible with a particular fetish for stockings and hold-ups. He has even persuaded me to wear hold-ups to work under my uniform. At around the same time we started to experiment with different positions the doggy style being a particular favourite of mine. After this he started to introduce some toys although resistant at first I came to love being fucked by the big pink dildo he bought for me.

His next innovation to our sex lives was to introduce some fantasy role-play this of course meant me dressing up the first was my nurse's outfit; his other favourites are college girl, secretary and prostitute. For my college girl outfit I have a lovely pleated red tartan check skirt which gets him hard just thinking about it, for my other outfits I make do with what ever I can find in my wardrobe, the one thing they all have in common is that I have to wear them with stockings or hold-ups.

After this I thought I was ready for anything then Dominic started to introduce his fantasies into our sex lives not just dress-ups this time, now he wanted to talk and me talk about what other things I would like to do. One of the main themes was bringing other people into the picture. At first it was about introducing other women and having a threesome in that way then he started to talk about getting other men included and not just one. He likes to hear me talk about taking on several men at the same time so that I am fucked to full satisfaction.

These stories would become more and more elaborate and he would always become very excited about them. We discussed more and more about acting these fantasies out, eventually of course Dominic persuaded me to do something about it and set in place a plan to find a couple of extra guys to fuck me.

The plan involved attending a local pub that he had found that is fairly clean and the clientele seemed fairly decent. We went on a Tuesday evening so that it wouldn't be too busy. I was wearing a short black skirt with pleats, a tight white blouse with a matching red and black lacy bra and thong set with suspender belt underneath, of course I was wearing a pair of lace top stockings and a pair of black spiked three inch heel shoes.

Every time I took too long steps the tops of my stockings and a flash of bare thigh could be clearly seen. I had shaved my pussy completely bare to make me feel even hornier. We sat together at a small table Dominic facing the room and me off to the side so he could see the reaction I was causing clearly. We got there fairly early and apart from the barmaid there was only one other customer a worn out executive type drinking him self into an early grave.

As the evening went on I downed several Bacardi Breezers to help calm my nerves. The pub started to fill up mainly with regulars mainly men but a few women as well but also a few commuters returning from London as the pub was close to the station. These were the ones Dominic was hoping we would attract, I was sitting with my legs crossed my skirt had ridden up to allow anyone who wanted to look to see the tops of my stockings and generous flash of bare thigh above.

Soon there were several guys who were paying me plenty of attention and I could start to feel my pussy getting wet. Dominic had a word with me and singled out the two guys he thought would be suitable they were sitting together wearing similar dark grey business suits both older than us, about mid fifties I'd say, one slightly overweight and balding, the other fairly thin with greying short cropped hair. They were both obviously getting a good look at me so I swung myself to face them a little and let my legs part so they could get a better view, their tongues were nearly hanging out now.

Dominic got up and approached them; as soon as he got up they tried to make themselves look respectable but obviously worried in case he was going to have a go at them. Dominic chatted to them for a minute or so and then returned to our table, I started to ask him what had happened but he just motioned me to be quiet.

A short time latter the guys joined us at our table with a drink for Dominic and myself, they introduced themselves the balding guy was Roy and the one with the greying hair was Adam. Dominic quickly explained what we were looking for and they both readily agreed, we left them pub shortly after and got a taxi back to our place, Dominic sat in the front whilst I sat in the back with Roy and Adam.

It was about a 20-minute drive back to our house and on our way there Adam had his hand in between my legs and Roy had my blouse open and had his hands on my tits. We arrived back at our house and Dominic paid the driver although I am sure he had seen more than enough to pay for the trip.

Once indoors we headed straight upstairs to the bedroom, once there Dominic made himself comfortable in a chair in the corner and said the other two could get me started. They needed no second telling and immediately Roy got my blouse and bra off and started to suck on my tits, which I absolutely love. Adam in the mean time had knelt down and pulled my panties down and pushed his face into my shaven pussy and had started to suck on my clit. It wasn't long before this sort of action was making my legs feel very weak so we moved to the bed.

Adam kept working on my pussy while Roy got his cock out and offered it to my mouth, it wasn't too long but was nice and thick. As well as sucking on my clit Adam had pushed two fingers into my now very wet pussy and was fucking me expertly with them, before long they had the desired effect and I was hit by the waves of my first shuddering orgasm.

Adam then removed his fingers from my pussy, he continued to suck on my clit but now he moved a finger down to my anus and started to push one finger against my sphincter. Now I had never had anything up my arse before and I tensed up, Adam withdrew his finger a little and continued to suck on my clit. I soon relaxed and he pushed his finger against my rectum again, this time he slipped past my sphincter and slid his finger up to the second joint. He now fucked my arse with his finger whilst working on my clit, it was starting to feel real good soon he had all his finger I my arse and shortly after I came with an orgasm like never before.

The two guys now changed position and I now got to suck on Adam's cock, longer than Roy's and nearly as thick. Mean while Roy had positioned his cock at the entrance of my pussy, although I had nerves about this idea at first I was now desperate to be fucked and pushed my pussy up and forward to take in his cock.

Roy obviously took this as the hint to go ahead and shoved his cock all the way into my pussy, god it felt so good to have another cock in my pussy and I started to moan around Adam's cock whilst Roy fucked me. Roy continued to pound my pussy hard, whilst I continued to take Adam's cock deeper down my throat, Roy continued for a few minutes more then pulled out and blew his load over my hiked up skirt and onto my stomach. Adam then pulled out of my mouth and I scooped up as much of Roy's cum as I could and placed it in mouth and then swallowed it.

Adam now took his place at my pussy and started to slide it in slowly until he was fully in me and then started to build a steady pace filling my pussy complete with his cock. Roy in the mean time had moved back to my head and offered me his soft cock to suck on but it didn't take him long to become hard again and was soon shoving his cock as far down my throat as it would go.

Adam continued to fuck me hard pounding his cock in fully and then pulling back so the head was at the entrance of my pussy, after a few minutes of this Adam started to shudder I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled him deep into me and I soon felt his hot spunk filling my pussy as he bucked in his orgasm.

Roy, sensing that Adam had unleashed his load in me, tensed and let a second load spray down my throat. We finished with me sucking each guy's cock clean, I thanked them both for the attention and Dominic called them a cab to take them home.

He then returned to me stripped his clothes off and his cock was as big and hard as I had ever seen it. He pushed me down on to the bed and said that I was a slut and that he loved me, he then pushed his cock into my already twice fucked pussy and gave me the best fucking ever, I experienced two further orgasms before he too sprayed his hot cum into my pussy.