Fill ‘er Up

Story Info
Strangers meet.
1.4k words
4.2
2.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megs was kicking herself. She was sitting in her truck on the side of the road and going nowhere. She had run out of gas on a side road on her way to the riding barn and not a single car had passed her in the hour and a half that she had been sitting there. She had contemplated walking back to town to get gas after she realized that she had no cell reception out here.

She was starting to get her things together for the long walk back when she spotted a plume of dust coming up the lonely dirt road.

"Thank god" she thought as the old dusty pickup got closer. The truck pulled over to the side of the road just ahead of her and a tall man stepped out wearing a light blue t-shirt and blue jeans.

"Need a hand?" He asked smiling.

Megs was immediately taken by the man's smile and the significant bulge in the front of his jeans.

"Yes" Megs answered "I'm out of gas and I need to get back to town."

"My names Barclay" the stranger said holding out his hand.

Megs felt a rush of electricity shoot straight to her pussy as she shook Barclays hand.

Barclays eyes wandered up and down Megs body as they shook.

His eyes lingered on her perfect tits straining against her tank top and the curve of her perfect hips. He felt his cock stir as he took in the beautiful woman before him and wondered what she looked like naked before shaking the thought away. She wouldn't be interested in an ordinary guy like him; she was the type of girl that guys fantasize about and wouldn't have the time of day for a farm hand with a beat up truck.

Barclay broke the silence by asking if she had a jerry can. Megs cheeks flushed a little and said "yes, it's in the back" as she turned and walked away Barclay couldn't keep his gaze off of her ass as she swayed from side to side. The now familiar twitch was an almost constant hardening presence in the crotch of his jeans. Megs pulled down the tailgate and started to climb up when she lost her footing and started to fall backwards. She let out a startled cry and felt Barclays strong arms catch her. She also felt Barclays hardness pressing against her ass. Barclay held her tight and Megs subconsciously pressed her ass back against his hard cock. An involuntary moan escaped her throat as she felt his lips on her neck and his hands went from her waist to cup her tits.

Megs almost came as Barclay roughly pinched her nipples through her bra. She reached her hand back to squeeze his throbbing cock through his jeans causing his hips to move of their own accord. Barclays right hand went under the waistband of Megs jeans. His fingers were probing her aching, wet pussy looking for her clit, when he found what he was looking for he start to rub in slow, gentle circles feeling it harden and eliciting loud moans from Megs. Barclay quickened his pace feeling Megs trembling underneath his onslaught until, with a cry, Megs came so hard that her legs buckled and Barclay had to hold her upright.

Once Megs came back to her senses she grabbed a horse blanket from the bed of the truck and put it on the ground in front of Barclay. She knelt before him and slowly unbuckled his belt and opened his jeans. She pulled them down and marvel at Barclays cock. It was one of the thickest she had ever seen. She took it in both her hands unable to wrap her fingers around and started to slowly stroke it. She could feel his rock hard cock throbbing in her hands and she licked her lips as a few drops of pre-cum leaked from the tip. Barclays head was thrown back and his eyes were closed as Megs flicked her tongue over the head of his cock tasting him.

She then opened her mouth and took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could while continuing to stroke him. Barclays hands moved to Megs head and held her there why he fucked her mouth and looked deep into her eyes. Megs gagged a little as the thick beast was fucked into the back of her throat quicker and quicker. She could feel his cock expand as he grunted and pushed his cock in as far as it would go. At the same moment she felt the first hot, salty shot of cum shoot down her throat. She was amazed at how much cum flooded her mouth. As she worked his cock with her hands and mouth she felt the familiar tingle start deep in her aching cunt and she started to cum herself.

Barclay lifted Megs onto her feet and spread the horse blanket in the bed of the truck. He laid Megs down on her back with her legs dangling over the tailgate. He spread her legs and started to run his tongue up the inside of her thigh, just before he got to her pussy he switched legs and started on the other leg slowly inching his way to her wet center. Barclay bent her legs up and back exposing the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen. He drank in her perfection before running his tongue up and down the length of her dripping slit. He sucked her now rock hard clit into his mouth and flicked his tongue over the swollen nub while Megs screamed in delight. He then moved his tongue lower and ran it over her asshole causing Megs hips to push off of the truck bed and try to force his tongue further in. Barclay then pushed two fingers into her dripping pussy and went to work on her clit, finger fucking her all the while, until Megs screamed out her orgasm and covered his face with her juices.

Barclay stood and looked down at Megs laying naked in front of him. He was stroking his thick cock while Megs quivered in front of him. "Please give me that thick cock Sir." Megs begged "I want you to fill up my tight pussy with your cum" she almost cried. Barclay moved forward and rubbed his cock up and down Megs glistening pussy causing her to moan at each touch. Barclay eased the head of his cock into Megs dripping pussy marvelling at how tight she was. It took every once of his energy not to cum right then. Megs pussy grabbed Barclays cock like a vice and he could feel it contracting from the two previous orgasms.

Barclay started to fuck in and out slowly, pulling the whole length of his thick rod almost completely out before slamming it back in until his balls slapped against Megs asshole. "Fuck me harder!" Megs demanded through clenched teeth. Barclay obliged by pounding her pussy like a jackhammer until Megs screamed out that she was cumming. Megs locked her heels behind Barclays back holding him in place while her spasms subsided and with a long moan she relaxed her grip letting him move. Barclay had never had a pussy this tight or this wet before, her juices had covered his alls and run down over her ass. Barclay pulled his still rock hard cock out and pressed it against her asshole.

When Megs moaned loudly he pushed forward gently working the head of his cock inside. Megs seemed to be energized by this and started to moan and push against his cock forcing more of Barclays thick cock inside her tight ass. Megs wet pussy had provided more then enough lube and soon Barclay was fucking Megs tight ass at a steady pace. Megs announced that she was going to cum again and Barclay could feel his own balls tighten with the promise of release. With a cry and one last powerful thrust, Barclay slammed his cock as deep as it would go into Megs asshole and unleashed stream after stream of hot cum. Megs own orgasm caused her pussy and ass to contract drawing out Barclays orgasm until it seemed to go on forever. As they both lay beside each other panting Barclay asked Megs "How about that gas run now?"