All Comments on 'Fill Me Up'

by fill_me_up_plz

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
st3ph1066st3ph1066over 16 years ago
Short and Horny

Good, short, direct, str8 to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh! It was like I was there!

gorgeous and beautiful. I want!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
jelous

I am considering trying my first anal sex with some one

that I have met and I hope that I will feel the same and cum just as much !

ytreemanytreemanabout 16 years ago
Great First Story

I would love to be in that position for the first time. Please continue to publish more. You will have a lot of 'curious' fans in the virtual world

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
nice

story was hot only wish someone was here doing me like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic Story

I really enjoyed the story. You really put me into the experience...made me FEEL it. I could taste the sweet, smell the sex, and hear the moans...it was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

Please. so good. I want that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

This is my favorite fantasy! I have been fucked twice, but as yet never bareback! I want it to be someone Iknow very well. I an trying to figure out how to get my brother-in-law to fuck me! Keep up the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bare back fun

Keep up the good work. Story brought home lots of memories of my first bare back fucking you are never satisfied with the use of a condom, The feeling you get when that first load of hot cum being pumped into your man pussy makes your life as a queer well worth while. You have become the true bitch you have longed to be and now the hunt begins for all the cocks you can find to keep it overflowing with the man juice you must have to make you feel like a dirty whore. The only thing I've ever found to satisfy my needs

for feel that I have become the dirty slut that I long to be is a gangbang of 10 or so guys that repeatedly fuck you for hours until everything is soaked with their cum. The desire to know how it feels to be raped by by a bunch of guys is another feeling that lingers in the back of your mind. I've been raped and now I search out situations where it's a possibility of it happening again. Simply put - I can't satisfy th need for cocks deep in my "pussy".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FULL OF CUM!!

I can sooo relate to this story. I love getting fucked so well that it brings out my feminine slut horniness. I feel so alive when my man is working my body for his total pleasure. It makes me lose control and do ANYTHING he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superb!!

I love your description of how it feels to be on the receiving end of a hard cock during anal sex. I've never had the experience but descriptions like yours make me really want to feel it. Wish it would happen soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh that is sweet

My goodness, that sounds so much like the first time I was nailed to a mattress by a big dick, after it was done in about 2 hours, he said that is the first time I have ever cum twice and never taken it out, it made me feel so sexy and good when he said that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great,

You describe it so well I could feel it again, bareback and filling me.

Tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It reminds me of when I got pounded by an 11 incher.

It reminds me of when I first got pounded by an 11 incher. He had me lie on my back and then slowly put his cock in all the way to his groin, kind of doing short strokes in and out all the way down. He then put my legs on his shoulders and gave me an hour and a half of 11 inch drilling, during which he shot several massive loads up my ass. I was seeing stars and I was in love. I got pounded by that 11 everyday for the next three months. I even learned to deep throat the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great,

Sounds very similar to my first time, I was hooked,could never get enough after that I was converted from top to bottom, and by a t.v.

I had been interested for a while but scared by the tales about great pain so had h

appily been topping others, this "gurl" had promised to be careful with me, and was,

Loved your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My first came in me too

I had sucked a couple of cocks but now I want ed to be fucked. So I hooked up with a bear on Craigslist and I went to his house I walked in he was nude on the bed with a thick 8" uncut boner. I was glad I had been training my ass with a 6" dildo. He told me to strip so I did and started sucking him then we 69 and he fingered my hole then said Baby time to fuck! He first mounted me doggystyle and slid his whole boner in and wow I was full and he pounded me with his big hairy cock. Then flipped me over and fucked me real good as I got hard he stroked me and i came and he put cum in my mouth then kissed me and then shot his big load in me and I told him keep cuming baby fill my pussy.

He took me to the shower cleaned me up and fucked me again his roommate came home at 2am as he was fucking on the couch and came and stuck his cock in my mouth and he ended up fucking me too until about 4am he sent me home dripping cum i my new pussy. That was 2 years ago and he still fucks me when he wants always bareback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Looking

Nice,i too went looking.I went too a adult bookshop,went out the back,walking through,i passed a room where a guy was laying on a bed watching a film.He was stroking his cock,which was standing straight up,he looked at me,nodded,i entered, shut the door.On the screen was a blonde lowering her arse up and down on a cock,i took my shorts off,he sat up,his cock sticking straight up,i turned,holding his cock with one hand i guided it to my hole,he moved me away,i turned,he was putting lube on his cock,i turned and waited,then he moved me back,holding his cock at my hole.I eased down,pressure against my hole then i opened and the head went in,i stopped, pain,ohhhhh,i eased down more and my hole closed over his cock as the head was in me now,he didnt move as i lowered myself until i was sitting on his thighs.I felt full,i kept moving around,trying to get comfortable until i was moving up and down with short movements,i felt him get bigger and my insides felt warm as i moved up and down easier as he emptied into me,my cock hard and i sat right down and my cock shot pulse after pulse of cumm high into the air landing on the floor,milking his cock at the same time.First time,not the last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Makes me so horny!

Wish I was with you'll mmmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic II!

Just read your story again. I still have not had the bareback experience. I am still trying to get my brother-in-law to do me. I so desperately want to feel a cock shoot me full of cum. And to feel like a bitch with him. I want to be totally used. Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story!

Had me hot and horny! I want to be dominated just like this ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
no need for sucking

It makes me and my man sick with all of the cock sucking. We enjoy long full sessions of fucking, kissing and holding each other during our fuck. We have been together for 3 years and we have never felt the need to suck each others cock and he has great foreplay, some times it drives me crazy until he's inside me. And he only cums inside me, that's where it belongs

retiredsfcretiredsfcover 7 years ago
Anticipation

I'm married and have been sucking cock for quite sometime. As for anal, I have used dildos in my ass but have never had a man. However in three days I will give myself to a man and do whatever he wants, which I hope will include him fucking me!😊

scenttoscenttoover 7 years ago
Short and erotic - easy to masturbate while reading

You did a great job describing the object of your affection before he filled you with his sperm. When you mentioned leaning back into him, to urge him to penetrate you deeper, I thought of a similar encounter I had many years ago. It feels like you can't get enough hard penis in your nether hole. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This married man’s fantasy

I love reading these stories but this one really nails my fantasy. I would love to be fucked bareback and filled up with cum. I know I would be cumming hands free.

Riki1942Riki1942about 6 years ago
I'm No Virgin

I'm no virgin, but I can relate to most of the hot things in your story. I've been fucked by quite a few guys but I've only gone bareback with five; one in a past long-term relationship, with my current Boyfriend and that first time bareback was in a foursome, my only group sex experience. I know well the incredibly horny, nasty and wonderful feeling you get, especially the first time when a guy cums up your ass and you know you actually have his load inside you! I had been fucked many times before taking it raw, but that first time, that was with those three guys I knew and the opportunity to get gangbanged, had me so wild with desire that I threw caution to the wind and begged them to do me raw. Thought of three different guys loads all mixed together and actually inside me was too much to pass up. I can't actually feel, like in your story, a guy's cum squirting inside me or any heat from his load, but just knowing he isn't wearing a condom and it's actually going inside me is infinitely more horny and kinky. However, there is no mistaking the wonderful slick and wet feeling of his cock if he can keep fucking me after he cums. I usually give my Buddy Viagra and can keep him hard after he cums. It takes him a lot longer to cum the second time, so get to keep him in me longer, and I get to have him fuck me while I already have a load in me. I love to cum while I still have a cock in me, and I love the stimulation of a hand wrapped around my cock when I cum, but I can cum hands-free just from being fucked. I have always been able to take most cocks pretty easily with no more than a slight discomfort with the larger ones when they first enter me. However, there was one guy that fucked me a few time had a big mushroom head, like the one in your story. He was probably about seven inches long and average in thickness, but the head must have been half again as big. I've never seen another cock shaped like his! I have to admit that one hurt some, until it popped past my ring. My hole and outer ring is a big erogenous zone! After he got in all the way and loosened me up, he would sometimes pull all the way out and pop it back in a few times in a row. If I hadn't had a orgasm already, the feeling of it popping in and out through my ring would usually send me over the edge!

Riki

nightjacknightjackover 5 years ago
Awesome

If losing my virginity is as good as this, then my ass is available right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love a man who takes his time to make me on the verge of begging him to fuck my bumhole. Im a tv and love dressing for a man to inseminate me the touching licking fingering and finally that touch of his swollen knob pressing against my wanting bum hole feeling him push forward opening me the discomfort as my ring expands to let him inside me then that wonderful feeling of him inside i cant help but push back on his shaft needing him to fuck me as his slutty princess wanting his semen inside me. I cant refuse or say no to a man with a hard cock knowing i need inseminated as often as possible as i dont know when my next sex will be. Nothing as hot as a married man wanting to provide his semen to me giving him the sex he needs and always knows he will get his cock serviced by me.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 2 years ago

I loved everything about this story. Incredibly sexy, honest, wild man sex at it's best. Taking all that cock and loving every inch of his rigid male sex organ. . oh yes. Sucking his dick, getting both of his balls in my mouth and licking them with my tongue, guiding his prick into my anus with my hands, getting pleasure from his excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice hot story. I'd been married 25 years and the thought of getting laid by another guy started popping up more often. I knew a lesbian at work and she introduced me to a younger gay couple, they were interested, I was clean, they'd been together a long time. Once a week for three months, we had a threesome, I enjoyed sucking their cocks, was fucked repeatedly by them, dp'd too and eventually deep throated the larger cock. Nothing happened after with them or any other guys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous