Filled Among the Stars

Story Info
A burning need is filled in the depths of space.
4.1k words
4.66
6.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Filled Among the Stars

Enja growled as she slammed down her scanner. The sun was just beginning to set on the blue-green curve of the planet below. Thousands of stars glittered around her in the blackness of space. Her hot, frustrated breath lightly misted the curve of her clear visor.

"Is everything all right there, soldier?" Commander Xen's voice was deep and calming as it rang out from the intercom. The interruption contrasted harshly with the endless silence around Enja.

"Does it sound like everything is alright?" Enja responded sharply.

"I understand that this mission has been challenging; however, we must--"

"I'm calling this one, Commander," Enja interrupted, gathering her floating tools. "I don't care what those paper-pushers in Admin say; this filtration system is shot."

"Give it one more try, Enja," Xen said soothingly. "I believe in your capabilities, as always."

Ordinarily, Enja would sigh and put her full attention back to her duties. But something felt wrong today. She was itchy and irritable and in no mood for Xen's patronizing tone.

"I said we're done here!" Enja snapped. Her visor was misting up again. "If you can't see that then you're more delusional than usual."

"Enja..." Xen replied. A more menacing tone crept into his rich baritone voice. "Remember the consequences for failure."

A jolt of fear ran up the base of Enja's spine. A red wave of fury overcame it. "Thank you, Commander," Enja said sweetly. "I will take your threat into advisement. I would also dare to suggest that, in my humble opinion, you should go fuck yourself!!"

The vibrations of her final shouted words bounced inside her helmet as Enja pulled herself towards the airlock. Her blood was pounding in her ears as she heard the air hissing back into the sealed room. As soon as it was safe, she tore off her spacewalk equipment, leaving only her skin-tight black undersuit.

"What is wrong with me today?" she muttered to herself. Angrily, she pulled off her gloves and flexed her claws.

The short, sharp little nails stood out against the vivid red-and-yellow flame patterns on Enja's skin. She was not a fresh cadet anymore, but her colors still looked bright. Enja sighed as she examined her claws. She should really take better care of herself; her tips were looking a little chipped.

Grumbling to herself, she retracted the lightly curved pink points and stripped off her top. The gentle glow of her skin reflected off the glass of the portal as her breasts fell free. Enja absently traced an intricate design on her shimmering skin as she stalked towards the storage nook.

A clank rang out from the other side of the room. Enja yelped and grabbed a hand across each breast as the bulkhead slid open. Her claws involuntarily extended, lightly scraping her bare curves.

"Welcome back, soldier," Xen said formally, briskly saluting with a hand across his crisp Ehresian uniform. His massive form filled the entrance. His midnight blue skin glittered with tiny silver points of light. "I hope your evening is--"

Xen stopped short as he saw the gentle glow of Enja's half-naked form. He cleared his throat roughly and pointedly examined his silver claws.

"Good evening, Commander," Enja said sweetly, baring her teeth. "I would salute in return, but I wouldn't want to do anything inappropriate, now would I?"

"Of course not, soldier."

Glowering, Enja prowled over to a nook and threw on a uniform top, not even bothering with the long row of buttons. A thin line of glowing flesh was still visible from her neck down to the hip-clinging tops of her undersuit.

Crossing her arms across her half-open uniform, Enja tried to sidle past Xen through the open door, but Xen stepped smoothly to one side, blocking her easily. A clawed hand with a grip like iron seized her arm.

"Walk with me, soldier," Xen said firmly.

Enja walked straight-backed through the corridors, occasionally passing other crewmates. Most were Ehresians like her and Xen--with their well-muscled humanoid bodies, brightly patterned skin, and retractable claws--but there were one or two more... interesting comrades. Enja could never quite get used to the smell of Alrakthian males, but that was a minor price to pay for the excitement of being part of such a prestigious inter-species assignment.

"What is your problem?" Enja hissed. An Ehresian with skin patterned like fresh flowers glanced quizzically at Enja, then lowered her eyes and walked quickly away as she saw the Commander's black, stone-faced expression.

"This is your final warning, soldier," Xen said quietly. "You know the consequences..."

Enja took a deep breath. Her skin still itched. A strange unease rumbled out from her belly. Her nipples were firm and sensitive, and rubbed in a very distracting manner against the half-closed uniform.

An Alrakthian slithered around the corner. Enja wrinkled her nose. "Oh, I'm sorry, Commander," she said in a simpering tone. "I shouldn't tell you to fuck off in public anymore? I'll be sure to keep that in mind."

The Alrakthian chittered in surprise, glanced in their direction, and let out an embarrassed puff of green smoke before moving along. Enja tried not to gag.

Xen's dark fingers dug into her arm until the tips of his partially retracted claws pushed painfully through the uniform.

"As you wish," Xen said softly. A delicate constellation of silver lights running down his neck glittered as his jaw clenched. They turned a corner into a well-decorated entranceway. "You have made your decision very clear," he concluded.

Enja stepped in the threshold, eyeing the ornately furnished room lined with broad, glowing command consoles.

"What are we doing at your quarters, Commander? Shouldn't we--" Enja cried out as Xen pushed her roughly down onto a smooth crescent-shaped console.

"How dare you!" Enja yelled. An annoying warmth began to form between her legs. Her uniform fell open, and her sensitive breasts slid against the cool surface. "I don't care if I agreed to this kind of discipline, you are being insufferable you--

Enja gasped as Xen put his hand over her mouth. He pressed himself on her until her lithe body was bent fully over the glowing console, the curves of her flame-patterned breasts outlined in its subtle light.

"You forced me to do this," Xen growled. His other hand slid down to her hip. A tip of a retractable claw gently scratched through the fabric. "I warned you. Explicitly. Yet you blatantly ignored every word."

Enja made an outraged objection through the hand over her mouth. She narrowed her vivid green eyes in protest.

"Now, are you going to take your consequences like a good soldier?" Xen whispered. His breath was in her ear. Enja furrowed her brow and glared at him over her shoulder.

A smart slap fell on her bent ass. Enja yelped into Xen's palm. His silver claws extended and lightly scratched her glowing jaw.

"I asked you a question." Xen's voice was low and soft, but tinged with barely concealed need. A claw from his other hand gently stroked at her inner thigh.

Enja mumbled into his deep blue hand. It was hard to think straight. The sting on her ass was making even more warmth form between her legs.

"If you yell, you will have severe consequences. Do you understand?" Xen whispered. Enja ground her teeth, but nodded briskly. Slowly, Xen scraped a claw across her cheek, then firmly gripped the base of her crimson hair. It was cut short on the sides, with a longer swath on top falling stylishly to the left.

Enja tried not to pant. Her heart beat hard in her chest. Frustration and indignation prickled her skin. "Fuck you, Xen," she muttered.

Another slap stung her from behind, harder than before. Enja writhed and winced, but swallowed her cries.

"Try again," Xen ordered.

Enja ground her teeth. "Yes, Commander. I understand," she murmured. She had known exactly what would happen when she taunted him. Without thinking, she lifted her hips invitingly, awaiting his next slap.

"Good. That's better." Xen caressed her cheek, then gripped her hair firmly. "Now, no matter what, hold still." Enja gritted her teeth and braced herself.

Eight spanks came in quick succession, each harder than the last. Enja stoically endured the first three, but the sting increased exquisitely. By the last blow, tears were growing at the corners of her eyes. It took trembling self-control to hold herself steady.

"That's it. Very good, soldier," Xen whispered, running his cool hand soothingly over her stinging curves. "Now you're starting to understand with your body, not just your mind."

Enja gritted her teeth in anger. Every little movement brought attention to the slickness between her legs.

Then Enja froze. A hot, tingling pleasure began to radiate out from her midsection. A place just below her navel began to contract and tremble. A tumbled collection of acceptance and desire and frustration began to pump into her veins. Her skin glowed brighter.

"Oh no," Enja whispered. "Not now, please not now."

"What did you say?" Xen asked quietly.

"I said you should just leave me alone now," Enja snapped. All the sensations in her midsection were making her legs weak. Her skin itched miserably. "I've taken my consequence, which, I may add, I did not fully deserve, and now we can just go about the rest of our day."

"How many do you think you deserved?" Xen said softly.

"Ten, or, really, two less than that, but we cannot return to the past, so we might as well move on to the future," Enja said crossly, yet she made no move to rise from the console. Pure arousal was now pulsing from her belly. A trickle of wetness moved down one thigh.

Please not now, why did this have to start at this very moment? Enja thought weakly.

"Incorrect." Xen stated, then extended his claws and expertly slashed across her hips. Her suit fell open without a scratch on her glowing, pink-striped bottom.

Enja gasped in indignation, but muffled her yell just in time. She knew that if she screamed too loudly, they would be found out. This form of "discipline" was what she needed... what she wanted... but it was certainly beyond the bounds of propriety for crewmates.

Xen pulled the tatters of Enja's suit down to her ankles. Cool air pushed against her flaming skin. A metallic jingle sounded behind her. A stiff belt whipped across her naked ass, sending shocks all the way up her body. Enja cried out as the pain shot through her system. Xen raised his arm for another blow.

"I'm sorry, Commander, I'm sorry!" Enja cried out quickly. "I do deserve more consequences!"

Xen's hands paused. "For what?" he asked icily.

"For my unacceptable behavior in public, Commander." Enja muttered. The sting from her bottom was mixing with the pulsing desire in her belly. Her body tingled from the soles of her feet to the tip of her head. "Please give me a full accounting for my misbehavior, Commander."

"That's better," Xen replied, stroking his fingers across her naked bottom, which was now hot to the touch. Enja moaned at the feeling of his skin, and collapsed forward onto the console, panting.

Xen rubbed some more, slowly working his way down her ass. Then, suddenly, he paused. Very gently, he felt up her inner thigh. He held up two claws and watched a golden liquid, shining with an internal light, drip down his dark fingers.

"Enja," Xen said soberly. "Are you in heat?"

Desperation began to rise in Enja. Her body pulsed with light and warmth. The itching inside her was almost painful. A little whimper of need burst out of her throat.

"Please don't stop, Commander," Enja begged.

"You know if we continue, what will happen..." Xen murmured. Enja glanced over her shoulder. In his strong, caring face she could see pure desire battling with a need to maintain propriety. The tiny constellations of lights began to pulse more brightly against his shadowy visage.

"Please, Commander," Enja panted. "Please give me my full consequences. You promised that you would do so. Are you going back against your promise already?" she asked defiantly.

"Do not test me, soldier..." Xen said tightly.

"Clearly, you never intended to follow through on your word. Typical. I never did much like a liar. But I suppose that's what I should expect from such a weak excuse for a--"

With a growl, Xen grabbed her by the neck and swung the belt expertly. Enja bucked and writhed, stifling screams but letting out moans and low little animal sounds despite herself.

The blows kept landing with relentless regularity. Twenty... twenty-five... thirty... The stings turned into a deeper ache. A flicker of fear began to rise in Enja. Forty... forty-five... fifty... fifty-five...

True regret began to fill Enja's heart. Xen was a good and caring man, and a valiant commander. He was not perfect, but she had treated him terribly, worse than he deserved.

Weeping, Enja pressed her cheek against the console, filled with guilt, and waited for the punishment to end.

Then, in a moment, it was over, and Enja found herself lifted into Xen's strong arms.

Tenderly, Xen stroked her hair and wiped the tears from her eyes. He laid her down on his soft rouge commander's couch and carefully removed the last shreds of her suit.

Enja stretched out on the couch in her full naked glory.

Glowing swirls ran down her neck and around her bright red nipples, caressing every curve of her body. Her whole body shone. Glancing down, Enja saw that she was truly and fully in heat: the middle of her body, from her bellow down between her legs, had become translucent, revealing her pure red womb. It pulsed convulsively. A hot trickle of shimmering bioluminescence dripped down her thigh.

Xen looked down her entire length. He breathed in deeply, pulling in her scent. He tenderly ran a claw down over her almost-transparent belly, leaving a glowing trail of sweat across the clear view to her womb. Pure desire burned in the pits of his eyes.

Enja looked up at Xen through her crimson eyelashes, tears still welling up in their corners. "How can I please you, Commander?" Enja murmured. She arched her feverish form and pressed her thighs together, feeling the wetness within. "All I want to do is please you, Commander..."

Xen growled and forced open Enja's legs. Then his tongue was between her thighs.

Enja gasped and pulled herself wider to welcome him in. His soft tongue left trails of pleasure as he expertly caressed her translucent pink clit. His tongue plunged into the light of her pussy.

Every movement of his tongue sent electric thrills up into her hot belly. The aching throb in her stinging ass merged with the need inside her womb as Xen's tongue worked magic. It swirled around her shining clit at just the right pressure, at just the right rhythm, bringing out moans from deep in her throat. The sensations built ever-stronger, until she could feel herself approaching climax.

Enja wrapped her pink claws into the Commander's space-black hair and moaned.

Yet the emptiness inside her was pure torment. Burning heat throbbed in her pussy up into her womb. The movement of his tongue on her clit became agony, only accentuating the overwhelming need to be filled, truly and fully.

"Please, Commander, I need you inside me. All of you..." Enja begged.

Wordlessly, Xen rose. He began to work on his many buttons, fumbling as his claws flexed out involuntarily. Xen looked back at Enja's naked body, roared, and slashed his claws across his uniform. Shredded pieces of fine fabric fell to the floor. Little dots of silver swirled with each flex of his midnight blue muscles.

Xen stood before Enja completely naked, with eyes held shut. He trembled and flexed his claws, breathing heavily. His midnight cock stood at full attention, its length glittering with countless stars.

"I should not," he whispered. "Once we begin, we cannot--"

At the sight of his cock, every conscious thought fled from Enja. Moaning, she rushed forward. For one moment, she felt its full shape in her mouth. Hungrily, she ran her tongue up his length and took him deep into her throat.

Then Xen growled, picked her up, and slammed her back onto the couch. Enja twisted her naked limbs and cried out in protest. Then, grabbing her wet thighs, Xen forced her legs open, and, in one swift motion, pushed himself deep into her bright pussy.

Enja gasped in shock, then moaned as he slid into her body. Every motion was ecstasy. He filled and stretched her to just the right amount. Enja watches as his cock, outlined in golden-white light, slid into her, seeking her throbbing red womb. Enja moaned out a long, shuddering sigh of satisfaction.

The itching pressure in her womb turned into glowing delight. Every part of her body relaxed into each sensation, welcoming in Xen's cock as fully as possible. Her outline glowed brightly as it swayed to his thrusts.

Suddenly, Xen pulled out of her completely. Xen's cock glowed with the light of her wetness. Enja protested with a low cry. The emptiness inside was unbearable. The pressure and heat inside her built up again, an itching, burning demand.

Xen moaned low in his throat and flipped her over roughly. His sharp claws grabbed her blood-red hair, pulling back her neck painfully. Enja grunted as Xen forced himself into her from behind. Each thrust was so deep that it sent a sharp ache into her womb. Her intricately-patterned body and breasts shook as Xen pounded his full length into her.

Enja lost all sense of time as her body submitted fully. Pleasure and pain mixed as each thrust slapped Xen's hips against her aching ass.

Then, the pace eased. Gradually, Xen's movements slowed to a crawl. Xen's cock paused, and flexed inside her. Enja groaned her disapproval.

"Any more and I cannot stop..." Xen panted. Glancing back over her shoulder, Enja saw a bead of silver sweat fall down his face. His blue, chiseled muscles trembled, sending constellations shifting.

"Don't stop!" Enja insisted. Violently, she pushed herself back against him, slamming herself onto his cock until her glowing ass pressed against his belly. The sting of his slaps still clung to her, sending exquisite tingling through her body with each movement. Xen groaned, involuntarily meeting her with little thrusts.

Then, in a swift motion, Xen pulled out entirely. Drips of golden light fell from his cock.

"Enja, I should not--" Xen said. In his eyes, passion warred with protocol. "You deserve better than--"

With a growl, Enja extended her pink claws and leapt on him, wrestling him with all her strength until she threw him down onto the couch. Xen weakly resisted at first, then relaxed as he saw Enja's shimmering body kneeling above him, her red womb throbbing. He groaned out loud as he watched his shaft slide into her body. He thrust up to meet Enja as she ground herself on top of him.

Enja gripped Xen by the throat, claws extended, as she pumped herself up and down violently. Her breasts shimmered as they swayed. Xen gazed intently at her body like it was the most precious jewel in the world. He looked at her with such consuming need that Enja felt a jolt of fear rising into her throat.

Xen's claws flexed out, scratching down her back until they almost drew blood. His hands slid down to grasp her hips, the tips of his claws scraping her pink-striped ass. His cock throbbed inside her.

"Do it..." Enja panted as she slammed herself down. "Go on, fill me up completely, Commander!"

With a roar, Xen shoved her backwards. Enja squealed in outrage. Then Xen was on top of her, pushing her knees up to her chest. He looked her in the eyes as, with long, slow strokes, he thrust himself into her with an unrelenting rhythm.

12