Filled Among the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shuddering, Enja saw her womb flexing harder with each movement inside her. Each contraction was exquisite pain mixed with ecstasy. Her womb opened to meet Xen's thrusting cock.

As it touched her opening womb, Xen's cock shuddered and swelled even larger. Enja gasped as its massive girth stretched her painfully. It grew until its tip pressed against her now-open womb.

Groaning wildly, Xen rammed himself into her. Enja saw the tip of his cock slide fully into her throbbing red sphere. Xen's claws reached down and dug into her stinging ass. His face twisted in intense concentration.

Then Xen's cock clenched hard inside her. Enja gasped as she saw a stream of shining silver liquid shoot into her translucent womb. Convulsive contractions surged through Enja as her womb squeezed down hard on his cock. Xen moaned and surged again as he pushed himself into her. Another flow of warm light coated and filled her most intimate space.

The feeling of that silvery light inside her made every muscle in Enja's body contract frenetically. She moaned deliriously. Her pussy and womb contracted to Xen's rhythm, pulling out every drop. Each clench brought greater pleasure and pressure until her body shook. The pressure built until it was unbearable. Her body glowed like the sun.

Enja whimpered. Then she moaned. Then she climaxed. Then she screamed.

Enja screamed, long and loud, as her golden light shone. She screamed as Xen's cum pulsed endlessly into her, until her womb was filled with his silver light. Then the throbbing of Xen's cock slowed, the contractions deep inside her faded, and light slowly receded from her body.

After what felt like an eternity, Enja collapsed on Xen's chest, panting wildly, spots of darkness threatening to fill her vision. For long moments they lay together, trembling, while little aftershocks coursed through their nakedness. Silver-shining liquid slowly flowed out of Enja's pussy and trickled down her thighs.

Weakly, Enja pulled Xen's shaft out of her womb and past her overly-sensitive pussy. She groaned as her womb cramped involuntarily closed, sealing in Xen's seed. Silver-sparkling liquid swayed inside her translucent womb. Exhausted, Enja lay back on the couch and fought to retain consciousness.

"Well..." Xen began haltingly. Sweat ran down his dark blue chest and past the constellations of shimmering on his chest. "I am disappointed in you, soldier."

"What?!" Enja sat up suddenly, her brightly-swirled breasts swaying gently from the motion. Her head swam and she lay back quickly, clutching her claws to her temples. "You really are an insufferable, condescending, controlling excuse for a man!"

"I am disappointed in you," Xen continued firmly. "I distinctly heard you screaming. Now, the whole ship will know what happened here. Clearly, you need more discipline to teach you respectable behavior."

"Is that so?" Enja eyed the Commander warily.

Xen nodded firmly. "Indeed. I expect you here tomorrow evening, and we will try this again, as many times as we need--again, and again, and again--until we are both completely satisfied."

Enja saw the twinkle in Xen's eye. A smile played at the corner of his lips.

"Oh, I see," Enja laughed wryly, crawling seductively forward onto Xen's chest. She ran a claw down his belly. "Is that a promise, Commander? I can be very difficult to discipline."

"I am entirely committed to your growth and development," Xen said formally, running his claws lightly over her still-tender ass. "I will satisfy your needs, even if it takes all night. And the next night. And the next. Indeed, it very well may take many years, given your incorrigibility. But have no fear, soldier, I am committed to this process for as long as it takes." He ended with a curt nod.

"If you insist, Commander," Enja murmured. She took his cock in her claws, and felt it already beginning to pulse harder to meet her. "But I still say you have to--"

The rest was smothered by Xen's passionate kiss: a long, sensual kiss that sent shivers down Enja's spine, and lasted until Enja completely forgot whatever words had been left waiting on her lips. It left her no choice but to melt into Xen's arms, resting quietly for long moments as she felt the gentle scrape of Xen's claws over her glowing womb, which was filled with a thousand points of silver light; no choice but to trace her own claws across the constellations on his chest, watching the blackness of space in silence, as the last rays of the sun dropped behind the horizon of the gleaming world below.

12