Filled by a Demon

Story Info
A love spell goes wrong and instead summons a demon.
3.4k words
4.55
22.6k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is dumb" I muttered as I looked up at the full moon.

It had to be tonight, that's what the seller said. On a night with the full moon when the stars are aligned perfectly with my astrological signs. I wondered if I should back out and just go to bed. I shook my head, what's the worst that could happen? I'll do the spell and it won't work, then I'll go to bed.

I knew it was silly to buy a love spell online, but I was desperate. To be specific, it was an attraction spell, meant to make me desirable to anyone nearby. It has been ages since I've been laid, and I suppose the horny side of my brain decided to ask the spirits for help. How ridiculous.

I organized the space as I chastised myself. The dried rose petals go next to the parsley, dirt from a grave, chicken feet and smashed pearls. All surrounding a bowl in the middle. I sat with my legs crossed at the bottom, examining the work. This better cast, or else I disturbed someone's grave for nothing, and isn't that a crime? I brushed off the feeling quickly.

My hands shook slightly as I picked up the paper which had the spell written on it. Apparently, it was tailored to me. I had to say a few things in Latin, add the ingredients to a bowl, and chant as I lit the bowl on fire. Seems simple enough.

I began the process, feeling the chill of the room through my t-shirt. My eyes scanned quickly across the page, focusing on getting the pronunciation right. Once that was through I moved onto the elements.

"I don't even believe in anything, why am I doing this?" I grumbled, placing all the items in the bowl. I took extra care, I didn't need a ghost of a person and a chicken to haunt me.

Soon a heavy blanket of tension fell over the room. It felt as if something was waiting, lurking. I cursed my brain for tricking me. There's nothing here, I told myself. It was like I was trying to convince myself...

I listened to the darkness, listening for any sound. I'm unsure what was even supposed to happen at this point. Was it to take effect immediately? Was I supposed to see something? I sighed, deciding to give up.

"How dumb to even expect this to work." I grumbled, reaching for the bowl of miscellaneous objects.

As my hand reached the rim, a strong gust of wind blew through the room, extinguishing all the candles. My breath caught in my throat, stilling my body. It was just the wind, no need for panic. My eyes struggled to adjust to the darkness.

In an instant all the candles lit again. I squinted my eyes and covered them with my arm, letting my eyes adjust to the light a little bit at a time. When my eyes stopped hurting I lowered my arm.

My sight landed on a man in front of me and I yelped, scotting back a little bit. How did someone come into my house? Did he blow out my candles to freak me out?

"What are you doing here, get out!" I screamed, picking up the candle holder next to me and throwing it at him. He coolly avoided the object, his hands remaining behind his back.

"You called me." His smooth voice told me. It sounded like he was in my head, caressing my brain and soothing my thoughts. I shook my head to get rid of him.

"I most certainly did not! You are trespassing and I won't hesitate to call the police." I quickly stood on my feet and turned away from the stranger and bolted towards the door. When I was close to freedom the door suddenly closed in front of me, causing my body to slam into it. A small groan left me as I felt the pain from the collision.

Against my will, my body rose up into the air and flew backwards before making a quick stop in the middle of the room. I screamed as I was turned around and made to kneel on the floor, where a force then made me stop screaming.

I could feel beads of sweat falling down my forehead as I slowly raised my eyes to meet his. His body towered over me and the smell of his cologne hit me. It was smoky, like a campfire, and held a masculine musk. Who was he?

"I am Aerathe" he said, as if reading my mind. I felt scared and humiliated kneeling on the floor in front of him. What was this power he was using?

"What are you?" I managed to say, despite the heavy feeling in my chest. I could feel the pressure holding me down.

The stranger, Aerathe, took a knee in front of me, his eyes raking my body. He seemed to study the ways my palms were forcibly resting on my knees and my back was arched. I could feel my lip quiver. His hand came up to my chin, resting his thumb on my chin as he cradled my face.

"I am Aerathe, Prince of Hell. I am here because you called me." His eyes moved to quickly scan the floor around us without moving his head, "However I don't think you meant to call me, witch."

"No, no I'm not a witch, I swear." I defended myself, "I was just messing around, please."

I'm not sure what I was pleading for. My life? To be let go? Whatever it was, I was really trying.

He let go of me and stood to his full height. The pressure that was on me let go and I felt like I could finally breathe. It made me fall down on my backside, but I tried taking this time to scoot backwards away from him. I only moved a few times before hitting a hard, invisible wall.

"There's nowhere to go until we finish our deal, witch." He laughed slightly, relaxing his posture as he looked around. "Interesting setup you have here." He kicked the items around.

"It was for a love spell." I tried to defend, trying to move out of his reach.

"A love spell? How pathetic." He shook his head.

"I know, it was dumb, please just leave."

"Leave? Don't you want it to work?"

Did I want it to work? It would be nice, but not necessary. I'll just get back on the apps, or make the first move at a bar.

"No, no I don't."

He moved towards me like a predator after his prey, slowly, purposefully. His hand moved slightly, like a flick, and my body moved again. This time it came closer to him, and made me stand right in front of him.

Aerathe was tall, forcing my neck to crane. From this close his smell was intoxicating, making my chest feel heavy. I definitely needed to get laid if I was thinking a Prince of Hell was attractive!

"I think you do, witch." A smirk graced his lips, and I wondered if he could feel how fast my heart was beating. My neck was starting to hurt being forced in this position. His invisible force shoved me to the ground on my knees again. I looked up at him through my lashes, hoping this would end so I can leave his electrifying presence.

"I think you want everyone to want you, to desire you." His hand came up to pet my hair. "You want everyone to think about you underneath them, over them, begging them or ordering them. You want to be stuck in people's minds, lingering in their thoughts before they fall asleep and haunt their dreams. You want them to think of you to get turned on, and think of how good you taste or how good you feel to get off."

The more he was speaking the more a heavy feeling of desire covered my body. I know I should feel scared, I should be crying or begging for my life. Instead, I felt my chest get heavy and my pussy throb, clenching onto nothing at the sound of his words. I had to close my eyes and focus on my breathing as his fingers continued to run through my hair.

"Would you like that, witch? Everyone to want you? Or do you want more?" He growled the last few words as his fingers tightened and grabbed a chunk of my hair, forcing my head up to his as he leaned down. I cried out in shock before meeting his eyes which were full of hunger.

"Do you want people to be so overcome by lust that it becomes uncontrollable? That they have to have you right then. Anyone on the street can pull you into an alley and fuck you like a cheap whore, your boss can put you under his desk and make you suck him off, the girl at the bar to drag you into the bathroom and lick your pussy until you cum on her tongue."

My breathing became heavy, another wave of eroticism passing through my body. He took in the look in my eyes before moving his head to the side of mine, breathing down my neck.

"Is that what you want? Is that why you called me?" Aerathe asked, his lips pressing against my neck and running up and down the side. I relished in the feeling, finally getting some relief from my blissful torture.

"I asked you a question." A pressure pushed against my covered pussy and I gasped as I looked down, seeing nothing there.

"No! N-no, I don't want that." I stammered, trying to save face. I was finding it increasingly difficult to pay attention with his lips on my neck and this invisible pressure giving me a small release.

He hummed in curiosity, pushing my shoulders back to lay me fully on the ground. I didn't dare move as it hit me how powerful this being was. He was a Prince of Hell, and I was a lowly human that bought a botched spell online. I should listen and obey him so I can make it out of this alive, I tried convincing myself.

His hands made a quick flicking motion, as if swatting away a fly, and suddenly my pants were off. I let out a surprised sound and covered my womanhood with my hands. I could feel my cheeks heating up.

Aerathe's hands easily moved my legs apart and swiftly moved between them. He made the same motion and my hands flew above my head. I tried moving them but they were forced in place, making me feel very vulnerable.

"Now let's try this again." He sighed. "Are you sure you don't want the second option? For anyone to take advantage of you?"

I shook my head, pressing my lips together. His hands slowly pulled my underwear down my legs, ripping them when they couldn't go any further down. I tried not to protest and make a sound, remembering the power he held.

"I think you do. Oh fuck, look at how wet you are." He groaned, drawing one finger up my slit, collecting my juices on his finger. I shivered at the touch. Aerathe brought his finger up to his mouth to taste it, his eyes closing as his lips wrapped around his finger.

"Sweet like honey." He murmured before slowly moving down to his stomach, keeping eye contact with me.

"No, no you can't." I tried to fight back weakly, hardly moving as I was locked in his gaze.

"But isn't this what you want? People to want you all the time? I'm just satisfying you." He simply said, as if checking off a box on his to-do list.

"Yes, I mean no, but-" I tripped over my words as his tongue suddenly hit my clit, the flat of his tongue lapping it like a dog. I tried to contain my moan as his tongue flickered up and down my clit. He switched between using the flat of his tongue and using the point, using the fine point to apply specific pressure and pleasure.

He moaned as he licked me, occasionally going down to taste me. Aerathe continued for a few more minutes, temporarily satisfying this craving in me. It wasn't long before I was wanting more though. I wondered what had overcome me, as I've never been this horny before.

Aerathe seemed to read my mind, it wasn't long before I felt a tip of his finger tracing my entrance. I whimpered at the feeling, my hips moving towards him on their own. I needed to obey, I convinced myself. That's why I'm giving in, not because I want it.

His finger slowly entered me as he continued his assault on my clit. The combination took my breath away as my moans filled the room. He rose to his knees and looked at me with a smile, his chin covered in me, his finger still moving in and out of me.

"See? This is what it's like to be a whore, letting anyone eat you out and fuck you. This is what you wanted, witch."

"Please." I whimpered, needing more.

"Please what?" He asked, adding another finger in me. I tightly shut my eyes and arched my back, loving the feeling of being filled up more.

"Oh fuck, look at you." He purred and I could feel him shift and remove his fingers. When I opened my eyes I could see him lining himself up.

I didn't notice him take off his clothes, but I shivered at the sight of his cock. It was huge, and girthy, the head red and angry from being denied attention. There was no way that was fitting into me, no matter how much I could feel my pussy begging for it.

"No, no you can't." I tried to move away, but his invisible force grabbed my neck and pinned me down. The chokehold had me gasping for air, looking to him for help. He just looked at me with such desire as he saw me struggling.

"Tell me you want this. Tell me you want everyone to do this to you. Tell me you want to be treated like a slut." His cock rubbed against my entrance as my head swam from the lack of oxygen. I didn't want to agree, but I had to so I could get my breath back.

"I want it." I barely got out.

"I don't believe you."

"I want it. I want everyone to fuck me." I gasped, and he let go of my neck.

I gasped for air, concentrating on living as he slammed his cock into me. Aerathe buried himself deep into me, forcing me to adjust to his size. It was bigger than it looked when it was inside me, the pain forcing air out of my chest as I was once again struggling to breathe.

"There you go baby, you take my cock so well." He cooed as I caught my breath.

After a few moments the pain subsided and he moved inside me, removing his shaft almost all the way outside of me before slowly moving back in. The pain started to be replaced by pleasure as he continued to move inside me, pacing himself slowly.

I looked down and noticed how my stomach bulged as he went in deep. I could feel him hitting my cervix and pushing against it every time his hips met mine, making me hurt, but my desire overwhelmed the feeling.

I found myself feeling empty when he removed himself from me, my hips moving to keep him inside of me. He noticed this and gave a small laugh.

"I thought you didn't want this?"

I didn't, did I? I was just doing this to please him. I tried to stay on this thought, but quickly lost it as he slammed back into me and picked up the pace. My moans bounced off the walls and filled the empty rooms as he began pounding into me, using his cock to go deep into my stomach. It almost felt like he was angry with me, using his cock as my punishment.

"I knew you did. You're just a dirty little whore, a slutty witch hoping some big and strong demon would come and take advantage of you, hm?" His words made me wetter and pushed that feeling of lust deeper into my chest.

"You like this big cock in you, don't you?" His invisible force grabbed my hair and forced my head up so I was watching his cock go into me. It was mesmerizing, watching Aerathe's cock disappear into me. I watched as my stomach bulged out when his cock was buried into me.

"Watch how it fills you up. This is how a real man takes a woman, owns a woman." he told me. His words were enchanting and I could feel my orgasm building.

"This is what you're going to get all the time." His thrusts accentuated his words. "People filling you with their cocks or making you pleasure them. But tonight, you're all mine. I own this body, witch."

"Yes yes, fuck please I'm so close." I whimpered, letting myself fall into the feeling of him taking my body. I didn't mind being his at this moment, it felt so good to be filled this much.

"If you cum on my cock without permission, I will enchant you to always want and need to be filled. You will always crave it, and whore yourself out to whoever. Don't cum."

The threat hung in the air as I tried to focus on not cumming. But instead, my mind remained filled with the desire to be fucked by this prince of Hell until next week.

In a second I was lifted in the air and turned around, never getting off his cock, until I landed on my hands and knees. He pushed my head down onto the floor and continued to pound into me in this new position. He smacked my ass, and I assumed he was watching his cock disappear into my hungry hole.

"Yes, take this cock. You deserve to have all of this cock all the time for how pretty of a pussy this is, how much it's begging to be filled with my cock and my cum." His hands held my hips so tightly I assume I will see bruises the next morning.

"I met you not more than half an hour ago and my cock is already buried in you. You're so desperate to be filled by anyone, even a demon." He laughed at me and I could feel myself getting embarrassed. It made me get closer to orgasm.

"Please can I cum?"

"Not good enough, Pet. Try again."

"Please please please can I cum? I want to cum all over your cock, I want to make you feel good and I want to please you."

Aerathe hummed in response as his pace picked up, slamming into me at an uncontrollable rate.

"That's right, you cumming is not for your pleasure, but for mine. Go ahead, witch, cum on my cock and make me feel good. Then take this cum like a good little girl."

His cock drilled into me and in a moment a pressure was on my clit, circling the bud to get me off. I moaned at the feeling, getting closer and closer to the edge as I tightened around his cock.

Without a moment's notice I was cumming. Screaming and trying to grasp the wood, my pussy spasmed around his cock as I felt him spank my ass. My orgasm would not die down as I heard him grunt behind me. The next moment I heard him roar, the floor trembling at the sound.

Aerathe's hips buried into mine as he finished inside me. I could feel him pulse as his cum splashed deep in me. It seemed to go on forever, filling me up to the point where I felt my stomach extend. I would've collapsed onto the floor if his cock hadn't been holding me up.

He stayed like that for a while, his cum warm inside my pussy. When he pulled himself out, I could feel it running out of me. I moaned at the feeling.

"There you go. Your wish has been granted."