Filled By An Amazon

Story Info
A poor apprentice is captured by the mysterious amazons.
4.1k words
4.53
84.8k
199
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hexall
Hexall
313 Followers

Peter was forced out of the carriage, together with the rest of the prisoner. After several days of darkness, he was out in the open again, the sunlight washing over his skin, burning his eyes, forcing him to close them.

After recovering from the shock, he glanced around, drinking in the vision of his captor's village, or war camp, or whatever that collection of tents and crude wooden structures was.

He was forced to go forward, towards a wooden platform in the middle of a clearing.

Peter struggled to climb the steps in front of him. The heavy metal chains around his hands and feet made every movement difficult and labored. It did not help that the apprentice mage was very out of shape, after long years spent reading books in candlelight.

His slender build and short height stood in extreme contrast with the bodies of his captors: The amazons. The towering women around him were all easily eight feet tall, some even bigger than that, almost three feet taller than him. And their size was matched by their muscles, shaped by a lifetime of warrior training. Their clothing, mostly limited to simple loincloths, breast bands, and simple sandals, did little to hide their overwhelming physical prowess.

Yet despite their height and strength, most of them were also undeniably stunningly beautiful. Their curves would make any human woman jealous and not even all of their tattoos, war paint and scars could hide the elegance and beauty of their faces and feminine silhouettes. They truly were a people blessed by the gods.

The amazon behind him pushed him forward, and finally he was on the platform, with the rest of the dozen or so prisoners, acquired in their recent raids. They were men and women, plus a couple of elves and even an orc in the mix.

A crowd grew around the platform, amazons of all ages sized them up, with thirst in their eyes. The giant women began talking and shouting, flooding the clearing with the sounds of their harsh language, foreign and incomprehensible to him. Peter silently prayed to the gods, while the ferocious buying and selling escalated.

At some point, he raised his eyes and caught an amazon staring right at him, her gray eyes freezing his heart still, her fiery red hair going down to her shoulders, styled in a simple braid behind her head, her sharp lineaments giving her face a look of savage beauty.

The amazon looked young, his age even, but it was hard to tell. She was also tall, even for her kind, close to nine feet, and with a powerful physique. She was not the most well endowed of the amazons, but her chest was still impressive, inevitably drawing his eyes to her cleavage.

The most surprising thing about her, however, was the large bulge in her loincloth.

Was she... Were the tales of the fabled amazon hermaphrodites true? Many sages did wonder how they kept their population up, since they did not gave birth to men. Sure, they frequently raid human lands to kidnap men to be used as breeding slaves, but they existed well before that practice became common.

The amazon noticed his gaze and smiled. Taking a couple of steps forward, she came as close as the guards around the platform allowed and pointed at Peter. She said something he could not understand, with a feminine but powerful voice, that commanded obedience.

The amazon near him nodded and pushed him forward, making him jump down the platform, while saying something to the other amazon. In response, the towering red haired beauty took a small satchel from behind her back and threw it at her.

With the exchange concluded, she looked down at him. He was of average height, but before her he felt like a child: His head could not even reach the bottom of her boobs, he had trouble looking directly at her face. Her powerful abdominal muscles stood proud before his eyes, deep crevices outlining six powerful mounds calmly rippling and flexing with her movements.

She took the chains binding his hands between her fingers and dragged him along with her. The amazon's large strides made it difficult to keep up, forcing Peter to run just to avoid falling down on his face.

Fortunately, the march of shame did not last long: Leaving the clearing behind, they navigated the maze of tents, eventually reaching one of the more elaborate buildings, still relatively crude compared to the elegant stone structures he was used to, but with a certain savage artistry of its own, with carved columns and stripes of color decorating the exterior.

Inside, the environment was lit by a few oil lamps and a small fireplace. The walls were covered with tapestry, some depicting strange swirling forms and some scenes of epic battles. The furniture was big, built to suit the great size of its owner, making him feel even smaller than he already was.

The towering amazon sat down in a large chair and gestured for him to get closer. He obeyed, noticing that, even while sitting down, she was still taller than him.

She once again took the chains into her hands, then took out a key and unlocked them. The chains fell down on the floor with a loud thud; Peter was finally able to relax and massage his abused wrists. She did the same with the chain on his feet.

"Thanks" Peter said under his breath.

"You're welcome" she answered, with a smile. Her calm, but powerful voice taking him by surprise. She knew Eastern Plaenian!

"Yes, I speak your language, though not as well as I would like" she added, her heavy accent giving her words an exotic and guttural tone. "What is your name, human?"

"I-I... Peter" he finally said.

The amazon smiled again, and ruffled his short black hair. "You're quite cute, Peter. You're lucky I picked you." She brought her head closer, their foreheads almost touching. "I'm not as brutal as the others. I will treat you well, if you do what I say. You may even enjoy your time with me. I was told told human men consider us quite pretty, despite our... differences."

She distanced herself again, relaxing in her chair. "Speaking of, you should know of the other difference I carry. You may have noticed it already" she said, then took one of his hands and brought it over her crotch. There, Peter could feel under the cloth a presence stirring, a large and familiar shape: a dick.

The amazon bit her lips. "I usually take my time with my toys, but I haven't had the occasion to release some stress in a while. So why don't we have a test run?"

Without wasting any more time, she forced his head closer and sealed her lips against his. Her tongue entered his mouth, large and powerful, exploring every nook and cranny, almost invading his throat.

Taken aback by the aggressive move, Peter froze, his muscles tensed up, his heart rate accelerated, while fear flooded his body.

Yet, despite her forcefulness, her kiss was not violent, but passionate and skillful. He could not help but relax, little by little, only to realize he had bega reciprocating, unconsciously. His arms relaxed and wrapped around her own. He leaned forward and closed his eyes, while confusion, lust, fear, and desire turned his mind into a storm.

After a couple of minutes, she finally broke the kiss. Smiling, she cleaned up the saliva left on her lips with a finger. "Why don't you help me relax a little? My muscles are sore from all the fighting. Start with my shoulders."

He simply nodded, still locked into the lust-fueled stupor the kiss left him in.

Moving around the chair, he placed himself behind her and began forcing his fingers into her shoulders. The powerful muscles were rock hard under his hands, he could barely make a dent in them, yet he persisted and little by little he could feel them relax, while the amazon let out a sigh.

"Ohh you're quite good at this. A nice surprise. Why don't you continue with my arms?" She said.

He obeyed and brought his hands down to her right arm, feeling the powerful bicep under his palm. He could not wrap his hands around it, even when completely relaxed. "You like them? I'm quite proud myself. Why don't you show them some love?"

Without hesitation, Peter brought his lips against the powerful muscle, and gave it a kiss. She flexed it, forcing his head away without any effort, but he immediately resumed his worship, getting lost in his own lust.

Suddenly, the amazon teared her breast band away, leaving her generous chest bare. Her nipples were hard, standing out from her boobs. She took him by his shirt and brought him in front of her, her eyes filled with wild lust, while her evil smile dug a pit into his stomach.

Without warning, she forced him against one of her tits. Her nipple entered his mouth and he almost immediately began licking and sucking on it.

"F-Fuck" she said, her body grew restless. Moans escaped her mouth, while one of her hands snaked down her body to her groin, where she began removing her loincloth.

"Keep going, human, I want to feel you worship my whole body" she said, and forced his face away from her boob and down to her powerful abs.

Without hesitation, Peter kissed and licked her muscles. His manhood stirred in his pants, hardening, while his mind was flooded by even more desire for the overwhelming beauty and power of his mistress.

Meanwhile, the amazon began rubbing her genitals. He soon felt something poking his cheek: It was the engorged tip of her huge cock, leaving a large drop of pre-cum on his skin.

Her tool was truly a sight to behold, easily a foot in length and as thick as his forearm. Angry veins crossed its shaft, while white liquid left its hungry glans and trickled down her abs.

He could not pry his eyes away. It was hypnotic. His hands tried to reach for it, but the amazon stopped him.

"Later, you still haven't finished yet" she said, forcing him beyond her crotch.

He found himself with his head against her incredible thighs, so thick and powerful that they filled his field of vision easily. With each little twitch of her leg, they bulged out, becoming as hard as rock for a split second. He could not help but worship them as he did for the rest of her magnificent body.

He then went further down, hugging her thick diamond-shaped calves. And finally, he reached her feet, large and powerful, but still slender and feminine. Without hesitation, he kissed the sandal clad feet with passion. Leaving large imprints of saliva on the top of them.

"Gods, I missed this! Come up, it's time" she said.

He did not make her wait and knelt in front of her, between her massive legs. Her balls stood before him, each as large as an orange. She forced him against them. He tried in vain to take one in his mouth, but they were simply too big, instead he sucked on them and licked her ballsack.

Suddenly, she lifted her balls, revealing her leaking womanhood. Without waiting for any order, he brought his tongue against her warm folds, worshiping her sex.

A shiver traveled up her spine, while her hips thrust against him on their own. Her juices coated his face entirely, while her hungry sex was determined to devour him. Her moans became more and more frequent, until her climax came.

Her thighs tensed up, immobilizing him between them. Her pussy pulsed, sending waves of pleasure through her immense body. He could fill her balls contract above him.

"Ahhhh!" The amazon screamed, while pumping her huge cock.

White liquid trickled down on him, wetting his hair and back, while the amazon kept twitching every few moments.

When her orgasm died down, he was finally released from the muscular prison. As he stood up, he could see the aftermath of her orgasm: Her entire torso was coated with a thick layer of cum. Even her face was covered in the white substance. Some even landed behind her, on the wooden floor, while more sloshed down her legs into a large pool at her feet. The smell of cum and sex had conquered the room so thoroughly that he almost had trouble breathing.

And yet, her cock was still fully erect.

"That was an excellent start, my dear human" she said. Then she collected some cum with her fingers and pushed them into his mouth. The slightly salty taste flooded his tongue and made him crave more. He unconsciously sucked her fingers clean.

"Good boy. Now come worship my cock" she said.

Peter's eyes were fixed on the still throbbing shaft, coated in cum. The tower of masculinity, attached to such a beautiful woman, was a hard reality to digest. Yet his own cock was rock hard, while his lips could not wait to taste more of her delicious cum.

And so he brought his mouth to the base of her shaft, and began licking it; he slurped her semen up, leaving only a trail of saliva behind, worshiping her cock like it was a religious idol.

The amazon could not contain her moans of pleasure. Her dick twitched under his tongue, while the tip spewed more pre-cum.

When he finally reached the head, he realized he could not fit it into his mouth. Undeterred, he tried anyway, forcing his jaw as open as it could, but failing nonetheless.

A hand came behind his head and pushed, forcing him to welcome her cock in his mouth, whether he could nor not. Pain shot through him as his muscles were strained to their limit, but he finally did it.

With barely enough room to breathe, Peter began sucking on her head, while his hands went up and down her immense shaft, the leftover cum acting as lubricant.

He pushed further down, but his throat could not accept it. Still, he managed to get a few inches of the colossus in his mouth, and she seemed happy with that. Eager to please his mistress again, he pushed himself as far as he could, licking, sucking, massaging her tool.

"Gods, you are a treasure, human, you feel so good!" she said, or better shouted. Her voice was powerful enough to hurt his ears, but with the overpowering presence of her cock in his mouth, he barely heard her.

One of her hands went down her crotch, to her pussy, still eager to be touched, while the other kept applying a little pressure to the back of his head. Soon, her hips began rocking back and forth as her second orgasm built up.

The pressure was mounting, her moans increased in frequency, her movements became more frantic and desperate, her muscles twitched nervously, eager to release the tension.

Then finally her climax hit her. A primal grunt left her throat, as her limbs locked in place and her muscles tensed up, veins bulging out of them.

Her shaft hardened some more, becoming like rock under his fingers. Then it tensed up and the first spurt exploded out of the head, flooding his mouth and cutting his breath short. The quantity was overwhelming. It invaded his throat, it spilled out of his lips. The pressure was such that the roof of his mouth hurt.

As the first spurt died down, he felt her second one travel up her cock, under his fingers. This time the power of her shot was such that it pushed the head completely out of his mouth. Thrown back, he could only passively witness her monster cock shooting cum at him, submerging his face completely, blinding him and making his breathing difficult.

Before he could free his eyes, another spurt came, hitting him in the chest, with enough force to push him back a little. His clothes were completely soaked by now, in fact he could not feel any part of him that was not covered in cum.

And yet more cum came. Her orgasm was still going, although thankfully her spurts were getting less powerful. He fought his way back to her dick, licking her shaft, trying to give her as much pleasure as possible, while she emptied her balls again.

After a few more shots, her climax finally ended.

"Ah, best slave in a long while" she said, while trying to recover her breath. "Good boy" added, patting him on the head.

A sense of satisfaction and pride filled him, though it came with a tinge of shame. Did it really take less than an hour to break him so completely? Was this some kind of amazon magic? He did not sense any mana being spent.

"I'm happy you liked it, mistress" he finally said, swallowing his concerns.

She smiled, then giggled, and finally laughed out loud. "If the priestess saw all this wasted seed, she would get quite mad. But I'm not quite done yet" she said, grabbing her still hard cock. "Time for the main course."

She stood up, rivulets of cum sloshing down her taut muscles. She walked into another room and came back with a potion in hand, deep red and with the distinctive glow of magic around it. His trained eyes immediately recognized the arcane presence.

"Come" she said.

Peter followed her into the room she had just been to. There, a giant bedroom dominated the space. "strip" she ordered, and he obeyed. He felt a lot lighter without the heavy weight of his soaked clothes on his shoulders.

"Hop over" she added, gesturing towards the bed.

The now naked apprentice obeyed, kneeling on top of the bed.

"Turn around. Show me that ass."

He did so.

A shiver traveled up his spine, as he felt her tongue making contact with his anus. The large appendage circled his asshole for a bit, then forced its way in. He bit his lips, while a very unmasculine moan left his throat. The sensation was a lot more powerful than he expected, and with him already extremely aroused, it was almost enough for Peter to cum. The only thing holding him back was the growing dread of what would come after this. Did she seriously plan to do what he thought she was about to? Would he be even able to take her? Would he survive?

The amazon finally removed her tongue. Immediately after, he felt a heavy weight landing on top of his back. Her huge cock rested between his cheeks, while she lightly rocked back and forth, enjoying the sensation.

She took the potion in hand, opened it and generously poured it over her shaft. "This is a special concoction made by our alchemist. She's one of us, a hermaphrodite I mean. This will make things a lot easier for you and avoid...complications. I have no doubt you will love it."

A drop of cold sweat went down his forehead, as he settled himself on all fours. "I-I'm sure" he said, swallowing.

The amazon did not waste any more time and put her cock head against his anus. She then began to push, at first lightly, then more and more forcefully, grabbing him by his shoulders to get a better grip.

Pain spread from his bottom, causing tears to flow down his eyes, but finally, she got in.

"Ahhh, fuck. I missed this so much! A boy's ass is just the best thing in the world. And you're so tight around my girl! We're going to have a lot of fun together."

As he got used to her size, to his surprise, the pain began to fade away. It helped that she took her time, avoiding any move that would really hurt him. She still forced her way in, bulldozing his insides, getting her foot long shaft into his intestines. Inch by inch, she hilted herself into him.

And he felt so full! It was almost a surreal experience. His whole body felt stretched, from the tip of his toes to his hair. He could only imagine what it would feel like without that potion she used.

He looked down towards his stomach, and he could clearly see a cock shaped bulge. It was frightening, and hot. Terrifying, and incredible.

Without wasting any more time, she began pumping herself in and out of his ass. The large shaft going almost completely out, only to rush back in, battering down his insides with each thrust.

She slowly sped up, slamming herself into him with more and more force, making his comparatively small body rock back and forth with her, completely helpless against her lustful fury, while he desperately tried to keep himself stable.

Her thrusts hit him just in the right spots, causing whines of pleasure to surge from within his throat. Her cock sent his mind into a lustful stupor, a deep daze in which only that delicious sensation of being filled to the brim mattered. His cock twitched, and then exploded against the bed sheets. The rush of his anal orgasm made his limbs weak, making him fall face first onto the bed. Only her hands now supported his bottom, keeping his ass in line with her cock.

Hexall
Hexall
313 Followers
12