Filled By An Amazon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost as she was in her pleasure, she did not even notice his orgasm. Her movements gradually went from calm and calculated, to aggressive, to almost desperate. Her orgasm built up again, pressure growing deep within her groin.

And then it finally exploded.

"Fuuuck!" She screamed, while slamming all of her length into him at once. Her cock inflated some more and a flood of cum came out like an unstoppable cavalry charge crashing into his defenseless insides.

He already witnessed two of her orgasms, but this was another kind of sensation entirely. The sheer quantity of semen her cock erupted filled him completely and instantaneously. With just the first spurt, he could feel the taste of her cum in the back of his throat.

Spurt after spurt, the pressure within him increased, while cum escaped his stretched asshole, spilling over onto the bed and the floor. His belly started to inflate, to accommodate her semen, but it was barely keeping up.

Eventually, the flood stopped. With what was left of his strength, he looked down again and saw his abdomen bulged out to an absurd degree. He looked like he was several months into pregnancy.

Yet she was not finished. To his horror, he could still feel her cock rock hard into his ass.

And then she began thrusting again, making his belly rock back and forth, the thick liquid moving him around like a rag doll with just its momentum.

"I'm...going to...make you pregnant!" She said, with ragged breath. And he had no doubt she would have already done so, if he could get pregnant.

The amazon kept fucking him for what felt like hours. She came four more times into him, before finally declaring herself satisfied. By that point, his belly was so inflated, he could no longer move on his own. He looked like he was about to give birth to a quintuplet. The cum contained within his insides outweighed him.

As soon as she removed her cock, a river of cum came out his abused ass, flooding the floor, but so much was still inside! He tried to sit up on the bed, but even that much was beyond him.

Fortunately, the amazon noticed his struggle and helped him, while yet more cum escaped his poor hole.

"Your ass was something else, my little human. I think I broke my personal record today. Now rest, you deserve it. I will call Anteroe, our priestess, she will fix you up in no time" she said, then sighed. "You better be grateful for this, she will scream at me for a week straight for all the cum I wasted on you, but that's a price I am willing to pay."

She looked at him again, grinning satisfied. "You and I will have a lot of fun together."

But Peter could barely hear her, let alone understand her words. It was a miracle he was still awake. It was a miracle he was still alive. Without the amazon's magic, he surely would be dead at that point.

But he was not, and his mind could only think of the overwhelming pleasure his cum-bloated body was giving him. He was filled with a weird feeling of satisfaction and pride. He could only think of how long it would take to drain him, and how soon they could do that all over again.


12