Filling Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
Desperate to try a new toy ramifications are ignored.
1k words
4.28
4.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking into my room with my latest postal delivery I excitedly tossed the long rectangular box onto my bed. Pulling my baggy top off and looking at myself in the mirror, pouting slightly at the sight of my disappointingly flat chest but not allowing the thoughts to longer enough to bother me. Inspecting flat stomach and taking pride in my protruding hip bones, giving my body a emaciated look despite my quite veracious appetite that compliments my aggressive metabolism.

Stripping my sports bra off my tiny A cup breasts have the smallest semblance of a bounce, my small pink nipples probably the most notable feature of my chest. Giving them both a flick a smile spreads across my face as both nipples stiffen and jut from my chest, the cool air in my room adding to their sensitivity and sending chills down my spine.

Pulling my pants and underwear down the moistness of my puffy pussy folds makes me shudder again, feeling my clit swell into a hardened nub similar to my nipples as I excitedly head over to the box on my bed. Cutting the tape with my nails I blow my blonde hair out of my face as I bend over the bed and with wide eyes I pop open the box and slide my long new friend out into the open.

Freeing my new 15 inch silicone dildo I admire its girth and length. The pointed flared tip looked almost like a spear that I couldn't wait for it to impale my tight cunt, the circular opening of the urethra almost looking hollow which piqued my interest about what fake seamen i could potentially load into it. Moving down the ribbed and bumpy shaft I reach the swollen and bulbous knot that seems to throb in my hands due to either adrenaline and lust fueled haze or some fantasy of this cock being real that my mind yearns for.

Disappointingly I can't find a hole in which to load up my large new friend but no longer wanting to wait I decide to wait till next time for it to unload into me. With a heavy thunk I stick the suction cup on the base to my desk chair and carefully position myself above it with my feet either side of my monstrous toy. Bracing myself with deep breaths I pour lube from a bottle down onto its tip and watch it trickle down the shaft, flicking some onto my quivering stomach to let it drip down to my already soaked snatch for added reassurance.

Slowly whilst maintaining balance on my chair I lower myself down onto my large beast, the pointy tip probing my swollen pussy lips and dipping into me. One last deep breath leaving me I lower myself further and the slick tip stretches and pops wetly into my tight hole which forces a squeal out of me.

Bucking my hips the tip plops back out of me and swings forward, swinging back hard it slaps against my reddening cunt and engorged clit which make me groan loudly.

Grinding against the tip once more my moans begin to echo through my room, hastily I raise my hips and slide the tip back into my dripping hole. Lowering myself further which each slight bob and roll of my hips I feel the protruding ribs slips past my stretching lips with delight. Finally reaching the bulbous and wide knot I feel the pointed tip poke and wedge into my tight and unopening cervix.

With hesitant caution I think about my already bulging stomach and consider that more may be too much for me to handle. The choice however is taken from me ad my feet slip from the combination of my juices and lube, dropping onto my monstrous toy the knot struggles with my cunt before popping into me loudly, deep inside however the tip spears through my cervix and into my untouched womb.

With a shuddering cry my entire lower abdomen seizes up in wave of crashing orgasm, each muscle in my tight vagina clamping down hard on the enormous invader and to my shock and surprise I feel it throbbing intensely inside me, the knot pulsating as my lips hold it firmly inside me.

With my mouth wide open I grind against the base of the cock, the knot stretching me immensely within but intensifying my ongoing orgasm to the point of near guttural screaming. The tip now fully lodged in my womb throbs in a steady rhythm as I feel the pointy end poke the deepest region of my womb.

Feel I shuddering growl deep inside me a sudden pop and blast of near hot fluid erupts inside me. Panicking I try to get up off the rod of silicone embedded in me but the knot holds firm pulsating as a even harsher blast of warmth knocks the wind out of me and pressure builds within. Looking down at the bulging mass on my tight stomach another burst makes it bulge and grow, my face a mixture of horror and inescapable pleasure.

Burst after burst my once anorexic stomach is now steadily ballooning, rounding out to encompass my whole abdomen, each spurt building pressure within and making me shudder and squirm unable to stop it from progressing. Reaching my limit I watch in horror as it gets pushed beyond, my one tight stomach now pushing and bulging outward as the streams and bursts of the dildos fluid empties into me, faint stretch marks begin turning bolder and my hands go to them and press firmly into my swelling stomach in a futile attempt to stop the growth.

After several more waves crashing through me my hands drop to my sides as I sit planted to my seat a large swollen mess of sweat and juices running down my legs, not a drop of whatever I was being filled with escaping my tired and stretched cunt ad I feel the dildo inside go drastically limp. Groaning in exhaustion i try to stand on weak legs, the dildo practically falling out of my gaping hole followed by the slightest trickle of white fluid, my cervix quickly closing up and allowing no escape. Feverishly I waddle to my bed and collapse onto it, the frame squeaking under my new weight as I almost immediately pass out laying on my side with my arms cradling the enormous bloated belly.