Filling In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was up when I woke up. I was sitting on the side of the bed and she went past the doorway, still nude. She backed up and looked in, framed in the doorway with light streaming past her. Her hair was lit all around and bright and light streaming through her pubic hair between her thighs.

She said, "Good morning. Go pee and take your clothes off. I'll bring coffee. I figure we might as well put the lotion on in the morning so the bed doesn't soak it up. You can go nude for a little while before dressing. I tried it and it dries in a few minutes." With that she was off to the kitchen.

After some coffee I lay down on my front and she rubbed lotion in my arms and straddled me just above my knees and rubbed lotion in my backside and thighs. She got down under to my balls too then went down to my ankles and I turned over.

My penis was about three quarters up and Kaitlyn straddled me about like before. She rubbed lotion in everywhere except my balls and penis which was up fully by now. She got a tube of something from her satchel. The tube was lube for sex. She lubed me all up and down except my balls. She straddled me again. I loved that. She opened her legs so I could see, smiling the whole time.

Kaitlyn was going to give me another bao, big ass orgasm. She moved up towards my crotch closer and got both hands working me up and down and over the head. It was so good I wanted to pee again. I couldn't help squeezing. She didn't settle down on my thighs. A few times she got into my balls with her pubic hair and tickled upward and back.

She said, "As long as there isn't any pain at all I want you to thrust up and down very slowly. Don't try to get to the moon, just have a little fun."

I nodded. I didn't trust myself to try and speak, the sight of her and what she was doing was very exciting to see and feel. It was surreal. The head of my penis was pumped up enough to break out of my skin and she was playing with it. I started thrusting, a little at first then a little more. No pain but I didn't want to do too much. I kept at her speed. It wasn't easy to go slow.

After about five minutes and without stopping what she was doing she moved over on her knees beside me and squatted between her bent legs. She still had one hand pumping up and down and playing with the head and foreskin. She said, "If you don't mind could you do something sexual to me. Down between my thighs. I'm conveniently wide open right now and I put a little lube on here and there."

I put my hand, palm up, down under and lifted right into her pubic hair. She was watching and moved up the bed a couple of inches and settled down again. Her crotch was just above the sheet. I found her hood and moved down to the nib and got two fingers on and worked her clit with a little pressure. She kept working my penis with her eyes closed.

It wasn't long before she was softly moving into my fingers, not greatly. After a few very long minutes she said, "I think my vagina if you please. Two fingers and don't be shy. Maybe you'll get my g-spot." In the state I was in she didn't have to ask me twice. I gave her my best two fingers and worked my knuckles and fingertips against the inside walls of her vagina and set up a nice rhythm I was familiar with.

Her reaction was almost immediate and she started thrusting her hips and jacking me in concert with my fingers. Her eyes were still closed and I closed mine and went with her lead. She was pulling my foreskin down tight and pulling it up well over the head and down again. The lube. I wasn't trying to hold off. I wanted an orgasm in the worst way.

Kaitlyn said, "In just a little while."

I said, "Yes. The same."

She said, "Mind your hip movement, no hurry."

Straining some I said, "Ok."

I almost bit my tongue. I pulled it in my mouth just in time. I pushed up, not far, and held it a very small count. My eyes were still closed but I felt semen hit somewhere above my belly button, then another and another, lower down. That lovely beautiful brilliant woman that was jacking my penis kept it up well past the ending.

She let out an uggggg and jerked her hips up and back and I kept my fingers going well past her orgasm and pulled back and I palmed her whole crotch. She sat fully down between her legs and finally lay down beside me and snuggled in. We either slept or rested for half an hour or so and she washed me like before then we took a shower and got dressed.

After breakfast she walked me to the mailbox again. I didn't have to swivel my body left and right this time, I could walk all the way using my hips. Slow but almost normal movement. At the mailbox she said, "Do you think you can walk back to the house backwards? I'll keep holding on to your hand."

She was a cruel despicable woman, capable of forms of torture unfathomable to hurting and injured people in need of compassion and serious medical intervention. She was smiling. I said, "Sure. Let's give it a try. Might help."

I swung one leg backwards and dropped my foot on the ground and rocked back on my heel and as I was falling backward I immediately swung my other leg backwards to catch myself. As I was falling onto that foot I swung the other one back. In a flash we were at the house and she pulled my hand and we stopped. There was no pain.

She is a healer of men. That rare individual we all seek in times of need. She gives of her knowledge and time that we may become whole in our bodies and minds. Her understanding and insights become the miracles by which we live. Her boobs bounced around too.

We did house stuff and talked and she worked me over lightly with the hand vibrator, which felt wonderful, and lunched. Early afternoon we settled in the breezeway and she took another nap on the lounger. This time sans panties. Sans everything. She still tilted her knee up and let it drop down flat out to the edge. I could see a little pink through the light hair.

About an hour later she woke. She went through the same reactions, slowly tilting her hips up and over erotically and getting her fingers down and pushing hard down while her hips pushed up. Her eyes opened and she smiled right at me. She relaxed and put an arm in back of her head causing her breast to push up on that side.

"Robert," she said. "If you can go slow enough and not overdo it I think it's time to give your hips a workout. You can't be a gentleman and remain on your elbows, it'll strain your ribs. You'll just have to lie on my breasts. We won't need any lube if you go slowly. I won't get pregnant."

I immediately thought of Wylie but I didn't think Kaitlyn would want this if it would cause a problem. I stood up and undressed. Everything. She spread her legs, pulling her knees up and back. I knelt on the end of the lounger and moved up between her thighs, not way up. I would be about right if I lay down and I did.

I felt her warm body meet me all the way up as I got down. Her breasts were the best until my penis settled right up on top of her ridges and clit. We trapped the head of my penis between our stomachs and I flexed it as much as I could. She smiled when she felt it. I had my arms up around the small hard pillow she was on, her body supporting all my weight above my crotch.

Her eyes slowly closed as she tilted her head and our mouths met. Her mouth moved a little and it was very sensuous and we opened and I felt her running her tongue ever so slowly over mine. I was so engrossed it was a moment or two before I realized my penis was starting into her vagina. It was so hot. I think that was what gave me my first clue.

I went slow, she went slow. She slowly wrapped my entire penis all the way down to my balls and maybe a little of those. I couldn't pull out all the way but I never stopped short of all the way in. She responded and soon it was all the way out and all the way in, slowly. I was pushing my insides into my penis so hard it was a wonder I didn't pee in her or force all my semen out.

I hadn't been inside a woman for a long time. A hot watermelon from the field once but that didn't work out. I couldn't get the hole cut right and I kept hurting my balls. The hot juices inside felt good for a few minutes. She had her arms below mine and rubbed my back and buns and pushed on my butt with her heels lightly.

She had an orgasm and I kept going, for a long time. Slow is good for that. I think she was letting me ring myself out. It had been a long time. She did loving things all over me and kissed me, like the first time, every time I needed it. It wasn't tiresome and she never wavered, slow thrusts up and a wiggle every now and then for effect. She was letting me know her vagina loved it.

I heard birds chirping and traffic a couple of times and her love sounds and some of mine. Even at a slow speed throughout there comes a time when an orgasm arrives and mine did. It wasn't over the top earth shattering. I didn't feel like jerking all over.

My penis got this wonderful feeling and I could feel my semen going out and I kept going, slowly, through the whole thing. The head of my penis didn't get all nervous and couldn't stand touching the inside of her vagina and I kept going a little while longer because it felt so good. Eventually we simply stopped. Spent. No pain.

I hadn't thought of Wylie since before we started. It would eventually be a thing but I followed her lead. That was a copout statement. I knew better, I just couldn't help myself. I think she was banking on that to seduce me but not the reason she did. We showered, again, and got dressed.

Wylie arrived before supper. Him and Kaitlyn kissed and hugged and we three had a great time for about an hour or so. Kaitlyn said, "Take dad down to the mailbox and back. He knows the way and what to do."

On the way down Wylie said, "Dad. You're probably wondering what's going on with Kaitlyn. Whatever she does is perfectly fine with me. I'm doing about the same with her mom. It's fine with Kaitlyn and it's fine with me."

I said, "She did mention something about it. I understand."

That's all we said about it.

That beautiful creature comes over and gives me parts of a female body I feast on and make a fool out of myself. I've learned to seduce her the way she likes to be seduced. I suspect what she desires is patterned on what I want. She has the most marvelous orgasms and each one is a high-pitched thrill for me. All my body parts are really working good.

She tells me stories of what she and Wylie do and about when they are at her mom's and Wylie visits her mom early in the morning and she gets to listen and giggle. Once she peeked in and Wylie's butt was shining in the moonlight from the window, bouncing up and down. She said she never tells Wylie about us and he never tells her about him and her mother.

Her mother, Aubrey, and I were a big part of their wedding although I hadn't seen Aubrey on a regular basis. When they had our first grandchild Aubrey filled in with me for Kaitlyn and I filled in with Aubrey for Wylie.

Aubrey and I kind of like it and are slowly getting comfortable with each other and spending more time together. Maybe that was the plan all along. We do let the kids have their fun with us. It really is a bal, big ass life.

12