All Comments on 'Filling the Circle'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandover 3 years ago

Not sure why you tagged this as Erotic Horror, but other than that.... holy crap, this is definitely one of your best. 10 out of 5 stars. Wouldn't mind seeing a little bit more from this group.

dangerussdangerussover 3 years ago

dark, passionate, well written, very hot, hope to have more in the series

Novengliae2Novengliae2over 3 years ago

You used so few words to describe Alexandra, but she is still clear and vivid. A clinic on “less is more”. You’ve always written well about high school mannerisms, but it was especially interesting as Leah, Brianna, and Nicole left those mannerisms behind to become immersed the ritual. I’m not sure if this by design, but Sean ends up superficial compared to the 4 women. It really helped give the idea of the power of the ritual a lot of weight. As always, a well-crafted and entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written and absolutely captivating. Though a bit put off/thrown off that with all the rituals portrayed to be followed closely that Alex would say “Merry met, merry part, ‘yadda yadda’” in place of ‘may we merry meet again’. Perhaps because its more a formal greeting and farewell or maybe she’s trying not to scare him off after a very eventful and informative few days? Love to know the reason for curiosities sake. And would love to see a follow up. Thanks for this entertaining read!

VoboyVoboy10 months agoAuthor

Honestly? I don't remember why I did that. I suspect I might have been suggesting that what Alex is doing is a far cry from the ritualized, formulaic "witchcraft" most modern wiccans do; she's doing The Real Thing, and is mocking the commercialized version.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...