Filling the Donation Box

Story Info
Woman gathering Donations gets more then she expected.
1.8k words
9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddog70
reddog70
52 Followers

Jamie shivered unable to believe she was standing in front of the big Marine dressed as she was, he smiled down at her though. "Very festive ma'am if I may say so you look down right edible".

Jamie felt her pussy quiver at how he was looking down into her ample exposed cleavage, he opened the passenger door of the big panel van and helped her up. His hand cupped her ass under the tight white fur trimmed skirt of the Christmas elf dress she wore, she swore she felt his finger slid between her legs and over her pussy just before he stepped back.

She sat there stunned her pussy getting damp as he walked around and got in the drivers side, he started the Van and pulled away from her house having come all the way out and picked her up. It was seven Am and they had a long day ahead of them gathering up Donation Boxes and putting out replacements. The Gunnery Sargent assembled the new boxes as needed but mostly they emptied boxes into bins in the back of the Van and gave back the original ones.

The first four stops were easy with him gathering up the boxes and her fawning over kids and trying to avoid bending to far over as the dresses skirt tended to ride up quickly and it barely reached below the curve of her ass as it was. At the fifth stop her day took a drastic turn in a direction she would never forget or be able to explain, she was bent over trying to shuffle a box deeper into the Van and the Gunny as he liked to be called gave her a very unexpected helping hand.

He stepped up close behind her his hard I'm a Marine killer body pressed against her back as he reached around her, his arms slid under hers and around in front of her he grasp the box firmly. Instead of shoving the offending box he wiggled it roughly back and forth, his hard Camouflage covered arms assaulting her breasts in the progress. They dragged up and down over her tits pulling the top of the Mini dress down off of her breasts which popped free from the tight confining cups of the built in bra,

The rough fabric of the Gunny's shirt sleeves drug up and down back forth over her instantly hard nipples, her big breasts flattened against her chest as he drew his arms tighter around her and stepped forward a step. Jamie instinctively brought her left knee up into the back of the Van to brace her self even as his arms pulled back until his big beefy hands cupped both her tits, Moaning like a slut Jamie pressed her ass back against him and felt his hard cock through his pants.

He roughed up her tits massaging them while pinching her nipples for a few minutes seeming to ignore her throaty moans and whimper, then he let go of her left breast and reached up between her legs. He cupped her pussy through the candy cane stripped panties and began to rub her wetness through the soaked crotch, he only did this for a moment then he pulled the crotch roughly aside and thrust his thumb inside her cunt.

Jamie's back arched and she filled his hand with pussy juice, he started thrusting it in and out of her tight gripping vagina even as he stroked her clit with his free finger. Jamie clutched the big bin of toys and brought her right knee up into the back of the Van, ignoring the sound of people walking by oblivious to what was being done to her.

The gunny pulled his thumb out of her pussy which clamped tightly to it trying to suck it back inside, as it came out Jamie whimpered "No sssoooooo cloosseeee!!"

He slid two fingers back inside roughly and began twisting and swirling them around she came then bounced and jerked in a harder orgasm as he shoved his pussy juice slick thumb up into her asshole. He rubbed his thumb and two biggest fingers against each other through the sensitive walls of her cunt and rectum, Jamie's ass bounced, clenched and literally twirled like a black whore on a dance floor as he drove her closer ... closer to something.

The he clenched his hand and pumped it hard up and down, Jamie shrieked and her pussy exploded showering him in her juice's. "Your Donation box is empty Jamie lets get it filled up with Marine Donations!"

He shoved her forward against the bin she had been clutching let go of her breast and used that hand to flip her skirt up onto her back exposing her candy cane covered ass. He pulled his torturous fingers and thumb out of her and she felt the Van shift as he got in behind her and closed the door, he slapped her pussy making her jump and pressed his cock head against her as she came down she impaled her hot wet cunt on his hard Marine cock.

"OOOHHHH FUUUCCCKKK MMMEEE!" Jamie wailed in a drawn out cry as his cock head battered against her pussy walls.

For a reply he gripped her ass and slammed her back into his thrusting hips, he fucked her hard and relentlessly, the slapping of his cock into her pussy filed the back of the Van. Jamie screamed GOD YES in her mind while her body only managed deep husky moans and grunts, it felt like the world was moving to Jamie god this man could fuck. He came in her pussy his hot spunk plastering her pussy walls, as the last of his cum was milked out of his still hard cock by her cock hungry snatch he pulled out of her.

Jamie slumped down on the bin thinking her was done but a moment later he gripped her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, thinking he was going for round two on her cunt Jamie relaxed. When his cock head pressed against the tight little brown pucker of her rectum she groaned and pushed her ass back onto his cock once again impaling herself on his hard member. He started slow but was quickly giving her ass the same hard pounding her pussy had just gotten, Jamie was rolling along on multiple orgasm.

He lasted longer this time and fucked her ass long and hard, she could tell when he was getting close though and braced for it. His cock swelled suddenly and he pulled out making Jamie whimper plaintively, a second later something hit the bin next to her hand.

Then he plunged his hard cock into her cunt until his big balls slapped up against her pussy and he let go with another load of cum, Jamie lay on top of the bin now panting and cumming her self. The Van rocked, the back door opened and closed quickly. The Gunny pulled her ass back and pressed his cock head against her cum soaked cunt, Jamie turned back her eyes wide in the dim light no way was he ready for round three.

His fat cock head which seemed to stretch her even more this time proved that notion wrong as he slid all the way in to his balls in a single smooth thrust, he hooked a hand under her right thigh and forced it up on to the bin turning her slightly side ways and opening her up wider for the pounding rhythm he began to fuck her with.

Jamie was in orgasm heaven and slowly rolled onto her left side on the floor as his wonderful cock hammered her needy pussy. He moved a knee over her left hip and pulled her right leg over his shoulder and pounded her pussy with gusto until he came, there was the same pull out ... pause then shove his cock into her asshole, all Jamie could manage to think was dear god what did I do to earn this so I can get it next year.

He pounded her ass just as hard as before harder maybe and he did seem to be a bit bigger, Jamie wasn't really worrying about it she was wondering if the guy was single as she hit another splurting orgasm from getting fucked in the ass. When he was close to cumming he once again pulled out, but in the dim light of the moving Van Jamie saw him pull off a condom before he plunged his cock back into her pussy and gave her cunt an even bigger load of cum.

Jamie lay panting and thinking thank god hes done I need a break, he leaned back pulled his pants up. The Van stopped moving, the back Door opened and he got out of the Van but another Marine got in and closed the door. Jamie could make out that neither of them had been the Gunny, she watched as Marine number three dropped his pants to his ankles knelt rolled her onto her back and took his place between her thighs as she spread them for him... he was bigger than the last guy.

He hooked his hands under her knees then leaned forward sliding into her smooth and hard with a grunt. He stretched her in ways she had not thought any one but a porn start could fucking her so hard Jamie's ass banged down on the bed of the Van making it ring softly when he was close he buried himself in her and she thought someone had turned on a hot tap he came so much.

He came in her pussy three time, each new guy was bigger than the one before the Gunny who fucked her last stretched her so wide she felt something give while he was fucking her and didn't care, he blew five loads into her cum filled cunt and fucked her in the ass twice. Jamie lay in an ever widening pool of cum on the floor of the Van, she had blacked out there at the end but was coming around. Slowly painfully Jamie opened the back door of the panel van not caring who was out side to see her covered in cum and pussy juice.

There was no one outside the back door and after a moment of building up some strength she climbed out slowly and got shakily to her feet, she wobbled there for a second then looked around. She was in front of her house, standing next to her car actually and there was no panel van to be seen. She stood there in shock wondering if it had really happened, a thick glob of cum ran slowly down the inside of her thigh and dripped to the ground with a wet splat. Jamie's attention was pulled to a bright red envelope stuck in the seal of her drivers side window, she took the wobbly step necessary to retrieve it and opened it.

To: Miss Jamie Dane

From Santa

Your Donation box is now full Jamie

Merry Christmas

Santa.

reddog70
reddog70
52 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Don't Cum in the Babysitter But sometimes you just can't stop yourself.in Erotic Couplings
Pass-Around Girl! She wants to be shared. With or without his approval.in Group Sex
Taking Employee at a Party Boss takes a married female employee.in Loving Wives
Banging the Neighbor's Daughter He gets a young, tight pussy.in Erotic Couplings
Fucked at My Son's Soccer Game A mother is seduced by someone from the opposite team.in Mature
More Stories