Filling the Gap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon I closed my eyes (to be honest, not to see Ander's mood-killing face in front of me,) putting my hands over the boy's head and facefucking him, but really gently - nothing too extreme.

And I felt the blissful wave.

My hips tensed, going a bit forward, and I shot inside his hot mouth. The boy quickly became my own personal hero, as he not only didn't choke but swallowed everything like a pro.

Whoa! It was a godly feeling, I shivered and moaned louder than I probably should have for the sake of Ander's mental health. At this point, I didn't hold back, and I didn't care how he felt about another man cumming like crazy in his boyfriend's greedy, pink lips.

Yeah, heaven.

Fuck Ander.

I opened my eyes slowly, emerging from post-orgasmic bliss, and glanced toward him. Well, I probably shouldn't describe his facial expression as it was most likely a boner-killer, and I would rather not spoil anything for my readers.

I ignored his fury and sat on the bed, bending to the side, and then lowered myself to my elbow, to level my head with Liam's flushed face.

I got closer to him and whispered in his ear: "You are amazing, Liam, thanks for the perfect blowjob! Excellent one!"

His face was even redder now. I could not deny myself; I slowly kissed his well-fucked lips, very soft now, wonderfully soft! I kind of almost sucked his lips inside my mouth, and his tongue, tasting myself on him, devouring him with almost crazy hunger.

Yep, and I was already feeling a slight throb in my spent dick. Sure enough, I knew I would be ready to go when it was my turn. Judging by the way Ander was thrusting in Liam's ass - uneven movements, rather chaotic pace - I was practically sure he was still far from completion.

I broke the kiss and whispered again: "Can I suck you, also, Liam...? I want you to shoot deep in my throat from your pretty, cute dick. I wanna swallow your load."

He chuckled a bit and muttered: "Go for it, and don't think 'bout Ander's bitter grimace!"

So without asking Ander, I lowered myself on the bed behind his arms and kinda 'crawled' under his body, as he was on all fours. It wasn't an optimal position, I must say. I was forced to be on one elbow, and my head was supported on a very weirdly and a bit painfully tilted neck, but I managed to take his small dick in my mouth thanks to pure determination. I was helping my head to move by having my palm on the back of my head. The second free hand I put on his balls, and caressed them as an additional stimulation.

So, I dedicated myself to do as good a job as he did, and took his small dick fully in my mouth, letting it poke my throat, which I'd trained to be less reactive than probably most people had. I also had good control over my esophageal contractions and spasms, so I was managing it pretty well. Practice makes perfect, and my dildos were swallowed a lot during my training regimen.

I also did not do much "playing" with my tongue, as I was always annoyed when people did that to me. I preferred to do a solid job - firmly pressing his dick with my flattened tongue and mouth, squeezing enough to deliver a nice rub. From this point of view I could see Andre's hairy thighs moving behind Liam's spread legs, but I wasn't that keen on observing them. I was working on a perfect blowjob for Liam as a reward for his perfect blowjob for me. It was a matter of honor.

So, ignoring a bit of pain in my tilted neck, I was working at a good pace. Liam actually lowered his head and was trying to watch me, but my head was sort of blocking his view.

Soon I could feel he was closing on his climax. His breathing changed a bit, his dick was throbbing in my mouth almost like early spasms, and soon he moaned in a deep voice: "Yeah...." and my mouth was filled with a salty load in a couple of spurts.

Yep, so I managed to steal his first orgasm today from Ander.

I fell on the bed, flat, letting my neck rest a bit, but I raised my hands and started to roll and pinch Liam's nipples a bit.

Ander was still working on his orgasm and I really could not assess how long he was going to take, so I preferred not to show him my face at this moment. It was enough that he saw more than half of my body from beneath Liam's torso, with my - again - erect dick... I hid my head under Liam, not wanting to be stared at by the man, as he was evidently having a hard time cumming. We were lying like that for some time, Ander trashing himself behind Liam's ass, who, as I could see, was just waiting for this part to end.

I looked at him. He lowered his head and our eyes met. I sent him a kiss. He sent me a kiss. It was nice, we had a kinda "hidden spot" under his body, where Ander could not see our faces.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Andre groaned, and he did us the mercy of finally cumming. Thank God. From my point of view I could see his frantic moves and final thrusts.

After about one minute of staying there without any movement, he dislodged his dick from Liam's hole, and I crawled out from under him also.

Ander's face was red - almost purple - and sweaty. His eyes met mine and I could see kind of a weird desperation and bitterness. He sat on the edge and Liam finally rolled to his back, glancing at me with a subtle smile.

I loved our gaze exchange.

"So, I'm good to go, gentlemen... if you are ready, I'm eager to continue..." I murmured, slightly rubbing over Liam's arm.

"I'm also ready to go," responded Liam similarly eagerly.

We both looked at Ander. He was furious. I could see it. I knew he was on the edge of saying no. But still - he was also the one who'd invited me - who'd proposed it! He was, I guess, a man of his word. And what about me? I didn't storm in, and surely wasn't raping them against their will. It was their initiative. So Ander could not really put that on me; he could not snap, at least not yet...

He stood up. "Fine. Start doing your thing, I'm gonna go shower."

And he... headed toward the bathroom, leaving the room.

I almost laughed from happiness. I rolled over Liam, propping myself on elbows and I whispered:

"You are soooo cute, Liam. I envy Ander that he has you..."

Liam blinked and wanted to respond, but I closed his mouth by kissing him passionately, for some time, but then broke it and muttered: "Listen, if he would be angry and will not let me come again, I live in an adjacent building, imagine that! I'm your neighbor!"

"Really?!" His eyes widened.

"Yep! Listen, building number 7, apartment 45. Due to the Covid I work from home, so I'm almost always there. If you were bored or wanted... to add some more fucking to the fucking he gives you, you are welcome there, okay?"

"Building number 7, apartment 45," he repeated, so as to not forget.

"Yep, you got it. So let's get into it!"

I lowered myself and started to kiss over his slender neck and collarbones, not caring much if I left some hickeys. He wrapped his hands around my neck and moaned, giving me even better access to his neck area, which I used greedily as I was always "the licker".

I loved licking and kissing the bodies of my lovers all over; it was the only reason I preferred hairless people, as I wanted to lap over their skin with my tongue, tasting subtle saltiness and the manly scent I adored so much. I could not really lick that much over too-hairy chests or large beards, so I would be simply unhappy if I did not have access to bare skin.

I absolutely adored the male's skin texture and smell, and could not deny myself licking over Liam's eager body, which was trembling with arousal.

"Fuck, you smell and taste heavenly..." I murmured.

"And you are hot as fuck. Love your tattoos! I never expected to meet such a stud..."

I chuckled and sat up. "Well, I need to be where Ander was, and I promise, I will do a better job than him, okay?"

He nodded with a smile, and, in the most submissive and seductive move, he opened his legs wide, presenting me with his soft, pink, slightly-open pucker, which was protruding a bit.

"Wow, nice! You have such a fuckable hole... beautifully stretched for me. I will thank Ander for that later."

He giggled a bit.

I took a condom from the pocket of my pants, which were laying on the other side of the bed, and a sachet with the lube. I put the rubber on and lubed it generously. He observed me, stroking his dick - hard again! Somebody was horny, as much as I was! Good.

"Now we'll fill this pretty, well-prepared hole, won't we?"

Instead of using words, he grabbed his legs under his knees and pulled them up and to the side. I cussed: "Fuck!"

"The best view on the planet Earth. Perfect, open gate to blissful ecstasy! And it looks so inviting..." I murmured humming sensuously. His hole even quivered a bit in response.

He was beaming, his eyes happy and playful. I tucked a pillow under his hips and took a position between his spread legs. I lined up my dick and looked at him.

"Ready to have your hole stretched even more?"

"Ready!"

So, I pushed my dick inside his compliant body in one long thrust. "Yeeeeah..."

He was hot and wet inside, and took me well. It was the nice element of fucking a guy after another man. Perfectly prepared hole, nothing to worry about. I lowered myself again over him and propped myself on my elbows again, to kiss him and simultaneously fuck him. He wrapped his legs and arms over my back and was moaning loudly with my every thrust. And I was thrusting, believe me, I was thrusting like a machine: even pace, long moves. I was going fucking deep, and it was perfect.

"Fuck, baby, you feel so good, so fucking good!" I mumbled, and he moaned even louder. His rock-hard dick was rubbing over my abdomen.

As I was immersing myself in the act, sliding deep in his hot insides, I heard Ander's steps. He came into the room and sat on an armchair in the corner. We both looked at him. He managed to calm himself a bit, trying to have an impassive face. He was silent; he was just staring at us, almost blankly.

So, I continued to fuck Liam. And I was dedicated to doing it well. Soon I straightened up again and grabbed his slender hips, to have a better grip and so that I could steer my movements in more efficient ways. I targeted his prostate. I pressed on his bent knees even more to raise his ass a bit higher and angled my dick properly. Soon I could see on his face that I found the right spot and was constantly rubbing over it.

His moans became even louder and deeper; his face went red, and I was not going to stop. I was now glad I'd already had an orgasm, so I could last much longer, and I was planning on giving him an untouched prostate orgasm. Yep. That's how ambitious I was! Under the watchful eyes of his jealous boyfriend who... well, he brought it on himself, the fucker. I did not force him to do anything. I did not invade their home - I was invited, almost like a vampire. Once in... it was HARD to push me... outside.

And I was inside, yes.

Deep inside.

Liam's dick was rigid and was leaking pre-cum on his flat abdomen.

"I love your pretty dick..." I murmured, as I'd noticed many times while fucking guys that giving their dicks compliments worked miracles for me. I especially liked guys with small dicks, as I was a bit vain and wanted to be the one with the bigger dick in the room. So, I loved small dicks between 4-5 inches. I was always praising them and flooding them with nice endearments, and they loved it (the dicks' owners, not the dicks obviously, but who knows?). And the best part - my compliments were honest! I truly adored small cocklets. I considered them perfect for my sucking skills, as I didn't have to fight with gagging that much.

I fixed my eyes on Liam's cute face, his wet, parted lips, his neck covered with my hickeys, and his small nipples with erect nubs. Fuck, he was pretty and very fuckable.

I was praying for staying power as fucking his tight ass was becoming a bit too pleasant for me to last too long...

I doubled my effort of grazing over his prostate and was carefully watching his grimaces and his body movements. His hips were working with me nicely, he was taking me deep in, not showing signs of discomfort. His sweet hole was sooo eager for me, and scorching hot.

"Shoot from your gorgeous dick, baby, shoot for me!" I encouraged him.

"I'm close..." he managed, and my mood improved even more. I was pounding into him like an animal in rut. The slamming of our bodies could be heard in the entire room; surely Ander could hear them.

I shut my eyes and continued the fuck, serenaded by his moans, groans and whimperings, and also the bed cracking. Fuck, I was closing in on my own orgasm fast!

God, please, let me endure! I need to give him an untouched orgasm, for fuck's sake!

Bum, bum, bum, the bed was banging on the wall; slap, slap, slap, my thighs were slapping on his ass cheeks... Yeah, deep, hard, and perfect. Heavenly tight hotness.

Fucking men was kinda my passion and I loved it with all my heart, but the problem was I didn't have much staying power. I had more short intercourses, and frequent orgasms, rather than long intercourses. I just... always needed to cum. So, now I was sort of imagining myself fucking Ander - only to stop myself from unloading all my load inside Liam's sweet, willing body.

I even glanced at Ander, and was met with his cold stare, unmoved, almost freezing.

Funny enough... Really funny - instead of being frozen to death by him - I become even more aroused! Smirking toward him triumphantly, I pounded into the small body of his boyfriend.

Well, Ander kinda brought it upon himself.

I felt such a powerful, epic feeling. I was not only fucking another male, but I was fucking another man's boyfriend while he watched! The ultimate alpha male power.

"Fuck me harder, fuck me harder, Lucian...!"

And I did. Liam's moans were now one continuous stream of sounds - some deep, rumbling, guttural. His body started instinctively arching, like a taut bow. His face, neck and chest had red patches. A thin layer of sweat was glistening on his skin.

"Fuck me harder...!" he cried out, almost demanding, making Ander grit his teeth.

And I was kinda lost then. I knew I could not last any longer. Looking at him in total abandon was too fucking arousing. My balls were tight as fists and my dick was almost spasming already...

"Tell me you love my dick, Liam, tell me..."

"I love... your thick... mmmmmmmmm...."

And then he came.

His hips went a bit up, and he arched his whole body from head to feet. His cry was long and loud. His cock started throbbing and spitting droplets of cum, not as much as before, but it was his second orgasm, even though it went over his stomach and chest in small, pearly-white ropes.

And I was just behind him.

With wild growling bordering on roaring -- I unloaded in the rubber inside his sweet body... feeling like a true wild beast in heat, that couldn't be stopped or controlled.

God!

I can't express what I felt at the moment. Like fucking Edmund Hillary climbing the Mount Everest! My orgasm was so powerful that I almost had trouble breathing. Rivulets of sweat from my forehead were flowing into my eyes, I was panting like a crazy dog, and, yeah. It was madness.

I slowly slid on his body, feeling boneless, like some jelly-creature.

I knew I could not lay like that too long, so I was mobilizing myself to gather my strength and control my breathing. After about three silent minutes I slowly sat up.

Liam was lying with closed eyes, panting.

Ander was still glowering at me with the same narrowed eyes. We stared at each other for a moment. He truly looked like somebody who had in front of him a man who'd fucked his boyfriend AGAINST his will. Pure, cold hate in his constricted pupils.

Funny enough I found his behavior... childish. If you are not 100% on board with some risky fantasies, don't do it - a simple rule. Ander had his life lesson today.

And I... had my fantasy fulfilled.

"Are you done, Lucien? Able to stand up? So get dressed and please, leave." His mouth twisted; his forehead creased.

Liam snapped his eyes open. He quickly sat up.

"Ander! It's rude! How can you..."

"Shut the fuck up! I gave you what you wanted. Birthday gift. Don't let me regret that."

Liam blinked in shock; his lips quivered.

"Hey, hey..." I said in a conciliatory tone of voice. "It was you who invited me, Ander. Don't blame him now. It's unfair. I didn't barge here with a battering ram! It's a bit too late to have second thoughts..."

"Stop talking. Get out!"

I could have barked back at him. I could have snapped. I could have gotten really angry. I could even have punched him. But what was the point? Liam would suffer the consequences, for sure, and I didn't want to get him into trouble.

"Sure man. Better deal with this irrational tantrum as quickly as you can, because one thing is certain. Your jealousy is absurd. Good advice for you: don't bite more than you can chew in the future. Okay. I'm going."

I gathered my clothes and dressed as quickly as I could.

Liam was sitting with... wet eyes. I glanced at him and felt like shit. Poor boy did not deserve this treatment. Ander could have said no to his fantasies, but he'd chosen to invite me. Sorry.

We'd both definitely succumbed to similar fantasy scenarios, but only one of us was satisfied. I guess it's the reality... of all fantasies. Some should remain only in our minds. Today I won, he lost. But tables could turn. I was well aware of my luck. In a way, it was a lesson for me too.

I lowered myself and gave Liam a quick peck on the cheek.

"Take care, you are a super cute boy, Liam."

And I went out, only quickly glancing at Ander's embittered face.

I headed toward the exit door almost mirroring his grimace because, at the end of the day, my victory was bitter-sweet. It was Ander who still had Liam as his boyfriend - not me.

All fantasies had this final, sour moment when reality... was coming back.

I went back to my apartment, and, after the shower, I just sat in front of the computer, looking at the screen mindlessly.

Good fuck. But... I knew - Ander would never invite me to share his boyfriend again. There was no fucking way.

He would never agree to that, and I believed he would not invite any other man to their flat.

Poor Liam, so young and beautiful, evidently wanting to have some fun, experiment a bit... who would blame him? He was very young. I felt we'd had some nice connection, nice chemistry. I would probably be better for him, since I was not a possessive person, and would accept his needs for more... adventurous sex. But... well, what could I do? I could try stealing Liam from Ander, but for some reason it did not seem like a real possibility.

It was just another fantasy.

And had to remain one.

For the next couple of days I was a bit down for some reasons. I thought about Liam's big green eyes, his smile, and his small body under me. I could see him willingly opening his legs and offering me himself in a sweetly submissive way...

And I jerked a lot.

But as I had a big workload that week, I needed to immerse myself in it. People from my company were starting a new project for some gambling apps. I was needed there and had to focus on my job.

Five weirdly long days went by after the situation with our threesome...

On the sixth day, I woke up and took a shower, made myself breakfast, and decided to go to the mall to do some shopping. But suddenly, I heard a rather quiet knock on the door.

I opened it without hesitation, as I was expecting a delivery that day, but to my shock I saw a slim figure with curly, light-brown hair and big, green eyes.

"Liam?!" I could not believe it was really him.

"Yeah, it's me..." he murmured awkwardly.

I grabbed him by his clothes and pulled him toward me to kiss him like a crazy person. He instantly responded to the kiss, opening his sweet mouth and entangling his tongue with mine. After our insane minute-long kiss I finally asked: