Filling the Gap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! I'm so glad you came... Did he let you? Come in, come in!"

I led him inside, and he stopped in the hallway to kick off his shoes. His face looked guilty, even ashamed.

"No, he did not."

He bit his lip.

I froze, blinking in surprise. So, the boy had decided to cheat on his boyfriend after all?

His eyes bore into my face as if looking for some grimace of disapproval, of contempt. He looked scared.

Well, should I have judged him? Should I have let myself feel some moral superiority? Maybe I wasn't the perfect human being myself? I could be a really selfish bastard. For God's sake, I was even briefly considering stealing Liam from poor Ander!

How does it go? Don't judge or you will be judged. Matthew 7:1.

I smiled softly. "Well. What can I say? I'm just... glad you came."

I kissed him again, and again he responded wonderfully to that, kinda giving me his mouth to fuck with my tongue.

Anyway, since he was there, I could just... use this situation for more pleasant action for both of us. I slowly led him further, without breaking the kiss, steering him toward my bedroom.

When we were inside, I mumbled, "I'm really happy you are here, Liam. Don't worry about anything. I was fantasizing about fucking you all this time."

"Me too... but Ander was... very angry..."

I stepped back and watched his cute face attentively. "I hope he did not... hurt you?!"

"Not physically. He's not the type. But he was pretty furious. He... he pays for my college, you know? He paid my tuition for freshman year. He paid for sophomore, and he will be paying for my senior year. I can't... go against him just like that. But I want... to have some fun. He is only my second boyfriend. I just wanted to have some more experiences... to figure out what I like the most. I know how... slutty that sounds. I'm probably a bad person."

For some reason, it made me a bit dejected, as I understood that stealing Liam from Ander would be an impossibility. Sadly, I could not afford to pay his tuition. I could only steal... some time with Liam from Ander. I was probably a bad person too.

"It's ok, Liam. I don't judge you. Is he your boyfriend or... a sponsor?"

Liam's face become even more red. He lowered his head. "He is my boyfriend. We were together before I went to college. My family could not afford this college for me, but he offered to. He said he loved me and he would pay... So I agreed. But there is silent agreement, I guess. He became my boyfriend and... my sponsor." He squeezed his eyes. "I know! Believe me, I know how ungrateful I must seem to you now..."

I put my hand on his arm. "Liam. I understand. A problematic situation. But I'm a selfish bastard and if you want some fun on the side, you can come to me. I can provide that, no strings attached. No expectations. Discretion. Just nice, hot sex..."

Liam fixed his eyes on my face, as if grateful that I didn't kick him out, or call him a whore.

"You really don't judge me for that?"

"Should I? I'm not innocent myself. I actually had thoughts about trying to steal you from him. About destroying your relationship. Who am I to throw stones at you?"

He blushed a bit, looking relieved.

"Thank you... It means a lot."

"Well, let's be... bad people together then. There is safety in numbers, right? What do you say?" I winked.

He chuckled. "You know... Speaking of being bad... He just fucked me. Before he went to work. He still has to go there, despite the Covid thing. It was about... fifteen minutes ago. If you like it... I'm well-prepared..." He smiled almost shyly.

I responded with a much less innocent smile. Truly naughty boy! I liked it!

"So show me, baby..."

He blushed even more and slowly approached my bed. He pulled up his T-shirt and pulled down his pants, revealing his pristine white body, slender and elegant in shape, like a perfect sculpture. He had slim and long muscles in perfect proportions.

His dick was... fuck, he was already hard. Eager much?

And he got on my bed on all fours.

"Now. Present your sweet hole to me..." I murmured.

He laid down and put both his hands on his ass cheeks, then spread them wide. I gasped.

His hole opened up in a tempting way, showing me an inviting dark space inside. The muscle rim was a bit swollen and protruding, and the small white rivulets of Ander's cum were still visible on his thighs.

I could almost see Liam in my mind, fucking with Ander: crushed a bit under his boyfriend's body, submissively taking him deep in his ass, his eyes closed, hips raised a bit back, pliantly offering his most intimate place to Ander in exchange for college education funds. And I could almost see Ander's slightly angry grimace as he was probably trying to make up for his lost face, fucking the boy relentlessly, wanting him to forget about my dick. I could see Liam's passivity and Ander's over-eagerness. I was pretty sure it had to look like that. Yes, Liam was giving him his body, but what was really in his head? Was he imagining somebody else buried to the hilt in his hole?

I suddenly realized that he was going to offer me access to his most intimate place... but not for money. He wanted me there, he was allowing me to take him, to fuck him. He wanted to climax in my arms and scream and moan and spurt his jizz... just because he truly wanted me. It was my silent win over Ander. Another one.

I could feel my arousal rising to the roof... My heart was pounding like crazy. I caressed his pucker with my fingers, smearing Ander's cum over his skin.

"Fuck. Perfect, hungry hole waiting for my dick..." I mumbled and threw my clothes on the floor.

"Hold it like that for me baby, let me admire your heavenly passage..."

I inserted my two fingers from both sides and spread it even wider, catching the glimpse of a pink tissue inside. His skin was delicate, slick and hot. He smelled of cum and lube.

"It's like a road to paradise, you know? I'm gonna be taken into paradise very soon..."

But then he suddenly raised his head and asked:

"Don't you find me a bit disgusting, Lucien? Filled with another man's sperm? Offering my body to you like the shameless slut that... I probably am?"

I chuckled. "If you are disgusting slut, then I am too! So let's immerse ourselves in very... disgusting, slutty sex!" I winked, and he giggled in response.

So I added: "I know it's a bit weird, but I found it oddly arousing, seeing his cum on your pink muscle's rim, a bit swollen and puffy. I can see he fucked you well; it makes me even harder! You can be slutty around me - as much as you want, baby!"

I could see relief on his face, when he realized that we truly shared this kink. He wanted to be filled by multiple cocks, I wanted to fill the hole that was desired by multiple cocks. The thought alone that Ander and I were both orgasming in his passage in such a short time made me aroused as hell. As almost if I could feel Ander's climax still lingering there, as I could feel the power of his desire for this small, puffy ring... He had been watching it, touching it, licking it, wanting it, and I was wanting it as strongly as he was, mirroring his desire.

So, I put two of my fingers inside him, feeling his wet tunnel, his clenching walls. He moaned a bit, so I fucked him for a moment with my fingers, sliding over his prostate.

"Yes.... Fuck my aching hole, Lucian! Plow me with your dick! I want to be filled, want to be fucked hard!"

I smirked, moving my fingers at a quicker pace.

"Wanna feel a second cock in you? One is not enough?"

"Not enough! My slutty hole wishes to be fucked more and filled over and over with even more cum... I want to drip cum, I want my ass to be full of it!"

"Is that how insatiable your sweet rosebud is?"

"Yes! Spread me wide and stuff me with your big dick!"

I unpacked the condom in record time, rolled it on and squeezed everything from the sachet of lube. I really was not in a mood for any delays. I wanted to be in there. Now.

"Ready for the ride, hon?"

"Fill me, fuck me, make me cum..." he repeated, glancing at me from under his long eyelashes. He spread his ass cheeks even more, and his hole clenched a bit, almost gaping at me, begging to be defiled.

And I realized I was gonna have much more fun with this boy than I'd ever hoped for. So, I jumped on the bed and plunged into his compliant body with one powerful push.

I bottomed out on the first move.

It was just a perfect feeling.

"Fuck, you really are ready for me! Hell, yeah, the fun begins!"

He moaned pleadingly, and I knew I was so much closer to bliss, than I ever was.

Liam turned out to be a fantasy that just... kept on giving!

I covered his body with my body, feeling his slender, wiry muscles under me, his quickened breath, his satin skin. I wasn't moving for some time, just savoring the moment of being fully immersed in a scorching-hot tunnel that was gripping me tightly, almost sucking on my dick, pulling me deeper and deeper inside. And I was buried to the hilt in him, enjoying the primal feeling of owning him in this most basic and most intimate of ways. The godly feeling - the act incomparable with any other.

I simply loved being inside men's bodies, I loved fucking them with my entire being, plowing myself into their compliant, submissive holes, that they were sharing with me, giving me to take, to own.

I had been with some women before, but it had never been that satisfying, I'd had trouble even cumming, before I finally realized I was gay as hell, and stopped bashing myself for not being 'bisexual' enough.

"I have it recorded, you know?"

I froze, opening my eyes, as torn from a blissful dream. Liam's voice almost startled me.

"What?"

"My sex with him today. Do you want to see it?" he added.

I raised my head higher but was not that eager to leave his body, my dick was protesting it angrily.

"Sure! Is your cell in your pocket?"

"Yes."

I grabbed his hips and moved him closer to the edge of the bed, not backing out of his tightness. With some effort, I reached for his pants and pulled out his phone. I gave him the device, he unlocked it and quickly scrolled through his media folder.

"Here it is."

"He let you do that?"

"Yes, we have many clips like that."

Without dislodging my dick from Liam's body I put his cell phone on the pillow, so that he and I could see it simultaneously. Liam (from the recording) was actually holding a phone in his hand, I could observe him lying on a bed and Ander behind him, fucking him relentlessly, with face red from the effort. I noticed Liam's eyes looking at the camera lens and smirking subtly. His body was moving on the bed a bit forward, as Ander was working fervently, exactly as I suspected before, trying to prove some point? Liam was a rather passive participant, just giving his body to be used, almost more interested in grinning at the camera...

Something crossed my mind. "Did you know then? Did you plan that? I can see this smirk... Are you smirking at me, Liam?"

He giggled. "As a matter of fact, I am... So. Will you fuck me better than him, Lucian? Will you... satiate my... burning desire?" Liam winked.

I laughed in response. "I will, my sweet, naughty boy..."

So, I started to move inside him, at the beginning in a slow, steady pace, but with every passing minute, as our breathing got faster, my desire became gradually more and more overwhelming, my hard flesh throbbing inside him, impatience and a wild need to fuck flooding my veins.

The insatiable boy rolled his pelvis a bit, and pushed his hips more up, offering me his body pliantly, allowing me to slide even deeper, which I did, meeting him halfway, moaning uncontrollably, as it felt crazy good. To slow down the inevitable ending, I started prolonging my thrusts, letting him feel my whole length, backing out almost completely, leaving only the half of the head inside, and then plunging in his hole, making him whimper and whine with almost animalistic sounds.

"Plow me, rock me!" he begged me, pressing his face into the pillow.

His insides were soft as silk, so hungry, every thrust seemed like a small taste of bliss, I wanted to rut against his willing, open body, seeing stars exploding in front of my eyes.

His sharp gasps filled the room, fingers gripping my bedsheets, his body writhing under me, moaning and begging me to go even deeper, internal muscles sucking me, squeezing, leaving me without a chance to fight against the first signs of the Big Bang starting to accumulate in my balls.

"Fill me, fuck me!" he cried out.

God! The boy's hole was a miracle, a gate to paradise, but as hot as hell. I was slowly turning into a slave of his hole, the thought alone of leaving it seemed an impossibility.

But I knew I could not stay much longer, as it was never my superpower. But I also knew I would be back for more, very soon.

"Fuck, your hole is a masterpiece... the sweetest place on Earth!"

I grabbed his hips and lifted him to be on all fours and leaned down to grab his rock-hard dick, wet with his leaking pre-cum, and started to pump him, simultaneously hammering my dick in him. I could not stop, bewildered by the intensity of what I was feeling. In a futile attempt to keep myself under control I gritted my teeth, making weird growling sounds, as bolts of pleasure started to rise from deep within me, quickly growing in strength. Fuck!

"Your hole is fucking heaven!"

"Make it into your cum-dump!"

I needed to withstand this ecstatic feeling a bit longer. I even painfully bit my forearm to stop the orgasmic free-fall, and my heroic sacrifice was soon rewarded.

I felt his godly hole suddenly clenching and spasming around my cock, and his dick started splattering cum on my satin bedsheet in long, creamy ropes.

The guttural, deep moan reverberated through Liam's body, as he was orgasming under me, head tilted, skin wet. I also could finally let it go and join him in this epic climax, feeling almost lightheaded, floating over my body, on electric currents of pleasure... the world around us blossoming in vibrant colors.

Yeah...

I really can't express how much I do love orgasms, it's a true passion.

So, after that, I did not stop. Not really.

After about ten minutes of staying lodged in his body with a semi, I continued to fuck him relentlessly, almost non-stop, three hours in a row, with fifteen-minute breaks.

My dick was oversensitive, almost raw, but who cared? I just needed to push it deep inside him and slam against his willing, insatiable body, diving into his beautiful, inviting, pink hole I was so obsessed with. It was swollen and puffy and wide open, but still hungry for more. And I gave it to him; from behind, from the side, with him riding on me, on the side of the bed, and a couple more crazy, acrobatic combinations, orgasm after orgasm blissfully frying our brains.

We enjoyed pure, unapologetic, exquisite gay sex.

Without any remorse. Slutty as hell. We did not care whether it was disgusting or not.

We just loved E V E R Y minute of it.

THE END

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading my story!

I hope you like it!

As I mentioned, the story is based on a real incident from my life. The threesome situation was VERY similar as far as sex part, although less hostile from Ander's side. Main differences: I met them 2 months earlier, and got to know a bit, it wasn't a hookup. Ander (not his real name, of course) actually agreed that Liam could meet me alone (Liam never cheated behind his back), but then he revoked his consent after two months. I was almost glad, as I started to like Liam a bit more than I should in such a complicated situation (we really had a great chemistry, and the sex was mind-blowing! But I actually also liked to spend time with him, so it couldn't possibly end well) and we parted by agreement. I could not financially support his education, as I was also a student at the time.

However, the description of our sex scene is 90% of how it happened, Liam and I were _very_much_ into it, and Ander was... a bit unhappy :).

But it wasn't the only situation in which I was a part of weird sexual arrangement!

I actually had an even more complex one: I was the THIRD guy - an extra lover of a very attractive twink who had a boyfriend and... one lover already! So, it was a constellation of four people all together!

If you also want to know this story, let me know in the comments section and I will write it down for you! :)

neuroparenthetical - thank you for your help with editing!