All Comments on 'Filling the Second Grave Pt. 01'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

The best revenge is a life well lived, OJ.

So she cheated on him, that didn't take his manhood, crying about it did. Real men pick themselves up, dust themselves off and start over.

Besides, it’s easy for his friend to tell him to get revenge, he’s not the one facing the death penalty.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful take on the story. I'm betting the visitor is either a member of the family or a close friend that wants to explore a relationship with Roger.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Good beginning! I read that story When Plotting Revenge as you suggested. That author didn't allow scoring or comments.

5

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

That was, as you said, ugly, but it was also justice. I really enjoyed it. A *5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, and you thought the original was dark? I guess by dark you meant “no payback.” That’s okay. Violence doesn’t bother me. Waiting to see the Ghost of Christmas Future, I guess. 😄

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

I like the story a lot. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The original story bothered me because Thornton was such a piece of shit and he prospered. This was a good ending even if Thornton didn't suffer enough. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent Bear! Loved ch,01; looking forward to the next chapter. Keep on writing! 5*

shadowjack17shadowjack17almost 2 years ago

5 Stars because it's you and I detest silent "one bombers". Plus I want to see where this one goes.

SystemShockSystemShockalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry, but why does this need a part 2? The evildoers have been punished, the drama driving the whole plot is over and done with. This mafia subplot, or whatever it is, was only good enough to be a means to an end, not the focus of the story.

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

Dark? I could never get anything like this by them. Well, I never did one this dark. D

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Bravo! A really well told and to the point story. While I'm against murder as revenge, the story entertained me. 5*!!!

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

It takes no imagination or creativity to write stories of physical revenge, much less killing off your adversaries. That is not "dark," but cheap and juvenile. With all the real killings of innocent people that populate the news almost daily, it is both sad and offensive to have authors popularize or celebrate murder.

OaksfineOaksfinealmost 2 years ago

Great story about revenge and getting justice, too bad the ex had to off herself but hey the scales of karma are balanced. Can’t wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done as always, LT! Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sloppy and rushed. First paragraph says “it all started…” then in the second you write “it started”. I suspected what we were in for at that point. Beyond that, yeah, sometimes it’s good to leave things unsaid, but not who characters actually are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. Good guys win and the bad guys lose mega-big time. I did like the first revenge in this story as it was more descriptive and inflicted documented pain on the victim. The final 3 were nice but I subscribe to the theory of not "An eye for an eye" But that of "An eye, nose, teeth, fingers, elbows, wrists, ankles, and hours of torture for an eye" After all, the instigator is similar to someone taking a loan out. You are going to have heavy interest on the payback. That said, I'm looking forward to part two and him being made whole and happy. Please don't let the "Woke" generation buttheads divert you from your writing style.

MwestohioMwestohioalmost 2 years ago

Dark but righteous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought this was good for 3*, but with the lack of decent stories here, I gave it 4

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Why did Helen still turn to Don even when she knew she meant nothing to her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unique!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

While I enjoy a good vengeance story, this one felt like it was thrown together. Not up to your usual standards. 4*

grogers7grogers7almost 2 years ago

Just a simple affair would have been enough; Helen's extreme depravity detracts from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awful. Just awful. Incoherent babbling. There was a rough plot as silly as a saddle tramp story, but even more absurd.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomalmost 2 years ago

1 star just for the audacity of writing it. Garbled, too many characters, all you have succeeded in doing up to now is ruin another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good story to me. Looking forward to part 2. I don't see how pt 2 could be better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was justice. Too bad real life doesn't lend itself to this. As for the faggotty "adultery-doesn't-deserve-death" crowd, fuck off. The country and culture are in a death spiral because of weak cunts like you. I hope you enjoy your $7 gas....much worse is coming.

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yep. It was dark.

.

Was difficult to “enjoy” all of the retribution being handed out without knowing the context of the reasons for it. Especially the wife. It was implied…I think…that she was not all that enthusiastic about her transgressions going in…and that she might have had some remorse afterwards. Maybe. So having her suicide engineered was not a fun read.

.

And your hero was a combination of stupid and cold. Very damaged goods. Was impossible to relate to him or root for him.

.

Looking forward to next chapter in hopes that it will shine some light into the dark.

.

4 ****

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomalmost 2 years ago

OK I'm gonna have to kiss ass and eat crow pie I just read your profile. I had an Uncle I barely knew likked in Nam I'm sure you don't get thanked often but thank you for your service I've heard ans read that you guys had it bad. With regards to your stories I think it'd help a lot if you got an editor I upgraded to 3 stars. But as a Sox fan I have to piss you off a little and say Go the Red Sox take care xxx

CUCK972CUCK972almost 2 years ago

I love the writing of j267 but this was not one of my favorite stories from him. I'm so glad that you chose to continue and hopefully finish the story. I too have tried to contact k267 but he seems to have turned into a ghost. Waiting for chapter 2.

KirkelKirkelalmost 2 years ago

Great storie, hope the follow up comes soon!

And I did do as you suggested and read the 1st one 1st…it gave this story more context.

Dark, but I like your style and will read more from you.

I’m a btb when appropriate, yet when circumstances occur and are explained out with truth…I’m a forgive, work it out but you can’t ever forget!

Thanks for you time and creativity.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Ok

I trust the Bear.

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 2 years ago

A bit far fetched, but this is a fiction site and this was much better than the original. 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The Mafia is alive and well?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was the end the other should have had.

J.D. needed to be put down.

"You want escalation? Here's your escalation."

J.D. isn't coming back for another round.

I found it frustrating that you could not score or comment on the original, so I thank you for fixing that injustice, and fixing the original injustice, which was the story itself.

Looking forward to the next part.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

Very good continuing story Bear! Enjoyed this read! Thanks… and I bet it is a red-headed woman coming for the 3rd visit…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Decent story. Dark.

Looking forward to the next part.

But almost as funny is reading comments. Some whore with the apt user name DirtySingleMom is critical about your story. Hahaha...

Gee..bet we all wonder why she's a single mom and doesn't like the story about a wronged spouse getting revenge. Hahahaha...can't make this shit up.

DSM...what are you doing here reading? Isn't there some diseased dick out there that needs sucking?

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

The problem I had with both stories was Helen, a religious woman being seduced so quickly and thoroughly. But then that part is the easy part in these stories. The main story is what happens after.

Roger collapsing into a fetal position and bawling was uncharacteristic. Would have been better if he just sagged to the ground shaking like a leaf.

Still, I gave you 5 stars for justice being served.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next part. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

Some thought the retribution was a little over the top for an affair/seducing a woman. What happened was JD went out of his way to destroy Rogers marriage, reputation, and his business and then continually bragged about it. He did everything he could except go after Roger physically and his goon hinted that was on the table.

When he claimed Don was alive, Roger should have grinned and said, "Nope, I know he isn't. I cut off his balls and cock myself and let him bleed to death. Why do you think my ex-wife killed herself? She received his manhood in the mail." And instead of shooting JD in the balls, he should have cut his off while the man screamed, THEN shot him.

crazycam69crazycam69almost 2 years ago

This was awesome! And you say part 2 will be better? I can’t wait!!! Really looking forward to it. Great job!

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Really didn't like part 1. Didn't have a problem with the retribution but just really couldn't get into it. It all felt so clinical. I'll wait to see part 2 before I score it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wimpy Biden voters will get their panties in a wad with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Murder porn. No.

mainer42mainer42almost 2 years ago

looking forward to part 2

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Done right, thanks. Wife still may have got off too easy though......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh I dig this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done (you did warn us it was dark). Looking forward to part 2, although it is not really necessary

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

0 star - violence always gets a ZERO.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Revenge , how delightful

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Whoa, nice story of Revenge BIG time. Loosing your gentiles to a pissed off hubby kinda gets the point across! He won't ever do that again! 5 stars thank you, keep up the great work!

OPrimeOPrimealmost 2 years ago

Hey, works for me. 5*

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 2 years ago

apparently the people claiming your ruined the original or it was to far out there did not read the original. Good Job.

Omart57Omart57almost 2 years ago

Pretty good, LT! Waiting for part two. Thanks for writing, enjoy your works very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WONDERFUL STORY! The bitch whore fixed herself and those other assholes had a little help. It would be good if Jeremy fixed Roger up with young widow that yearned for a husband and children! You are a master, and even Saddletramp thinks so! Can't wait for more!

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Wow, the libturds and femnazis sure don't like stories with good endings. The only things I'd change would be Don would be conscience while being neutered, the cunt would have suffered a lot more, I mean a LOT more than she did, and ol' JD would have died from neutering also.

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

Excellent end to complete cheating scum.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Sorry but you have some deranged demented Alpha issues you need to have looked into.

This type of shit is actually worse than the cuck crap, they're pathetic limp dicked repressed kids, this shit is the sign of something even worse being wrong with a writer.

As for that retarded Republican below with his whiny assed diaper wearing outrage "The country and culture are in a death spiral because of weak cunts like you" Nope its white rightwing fascist trash like you little boy, who masturbate to homoerotic art work of the weakest POS POTUS in history. Your idiocy isnt needed boy.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 2 years ago

Hey Iiked it but I am part Italian,so there. Two FBI with mob background? That is stretching it. As far as the wife goes, she was not repentant at all, the lover dumped her and she tried to settle for hubby .and kills herself bc lover is dead. Not to mention she would have dumped the kids to be with him. This is just a story, not real life, so enjoying a revenge take is fine. Read the original, it gives background.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Not Fair.

The story wasn't that great, but you killed the predator assholes; that's an automatic rating of 5. Hey, I have my standards.

Really, the bitch went from loyal loving wife to addicted slut, was willing to abandon her marriage, even her children, for some cruel insensitive asshole's cock? That's not lust, or addiction, that's complete and total mental failure; clinical psychosis. She abandoned the kids for 3 weeks and still got custody? It reads like JD Thornton and Don did the husband a favor. Any woman that unstable and vulnerable was just a matter of who and when, not if. The earth became a happier place to live with them dead and buried, and dissolved.

Yes, you got a 5, even if you did let Don and JD off so lightly. Especially Don. Hell, he hardly knew what hit him. And J.D.? No grovelling, no shitting his pants, no begging and bawling? Just, splat, and he's pain free. Too quick, too easy. Maybe you can do better next time. Thanks for the effort.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

I can't imagine what the next chapter is about. This seemed pretty final and clean. Much better than the original.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 2 years ago

It is interesting that the stories that are doing more and more (as described) violence to people are feel like they are more common now then they once were. Community standards are changing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice.

You have done a good job setting things straight.

You must be on a winner, to bring comments like that from iammweasel.

Consider that a badge of honor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, how did AZranger's comment get by the screeners?

Is everyone in AZ whacked out?

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 2 years ago

I really don’t get why he lost his shit at the end….weird.

stinger82stinger82almost 2 years ago

Solid 5 ! Looking forward too part 2!

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

I liked this BTB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 ***** stars. Good beginning and looking forward to subsequent chapters. “Nothing inspires forgiveness quite like revenge”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Murder porn Stories for and by stupid miserable useless old men who will fortunately die soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Since when was it ok to use anothers story, make it your own without their PERMISSION!!!!! Just because you got no reply if you acutally tried doesn't mean its ok to post a story based on anothers writing! Why do so many of you think this is ok?

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 2 years ago

Can't wait for Part 2, awesome, young man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sigh, of course, a crime family is brought into it. What a lame device.

That also wasn't revenge. They didn't suffer. It wasn't personal, it wasn't intense, and there was nearly no emotion involved.

For vengeance, you need to make them realize that they've lost. Make them struggle and surrender. Break them.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

LOL, like the parts about mailing his Genitals to the cheating wife, and 1st meeting with Joey and Jeremey. Realizing they aren't pointing their guns at him and can't be Cops. All in all, LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

unbelievable, Worth While F B I agents.

5 ratings

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 2 years ago

I know it's fiction and I should appreciate it for that, but I always struggle with the felonies.... So, as much as I think this was awesome, I'm giving you 4 instead of 5. Please don't hate me or have Joey come after me. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part 2 is gonna have to Hustle to beat part 1 !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Low IQ story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To bloody . His x wife he killed giving her her lovers balls. Way over the top

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The good guys won, for a change. I guess it's my Neanderthal genetics, but I would have fed them to some farmer's hogs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Much better than the original. The author of that shitty story, didn’t deserve your courtesy, of trying to reach out to him. I gave you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The whore got hers. Then the other assholes got theirs!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story, and so well-written. The corrupt, free-lancing F.B.I. agents made it all the more believable. 5/5!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Not just a little dark, this is a black hole of revenge... but I loved it, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's so refreshing to read a writer who doesn't like cheating, and gives a good BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow...good story, great payback

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

You should and I will leave jt267 a comment that yours is the way his story should have ended. Why he wimped out I guess we will never know. Just remind him that sometimes when you choose justified revenge, you need to dig four graves.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

I really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent .... the CUCK, RAAC, cheating WHORE wife Apologist degenerates are crying in their bedroom closets while "loving wives" are having second thoughts about their "lifestyles".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The next part’s better, huh? I don’t know, this part is going to be pretty hard to beat.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A rather odd story, not the best you have written, it’s disjointed to say the least,

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

Wow this was incredibly dumb and contrived

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story, on to part 2. Thanks for your writing.

GrandstandTedGrandstandTedabout 1 year ago

One for the good guys 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now that is what I call revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Impossible to get worse but quitting time

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

"Her marriage was over, her life was ruined" WHY? She had the kids and was single, sounds like she got off scot-free to me?

OilcanjonOilcanjon12 months ago

(Sigh.....) "added a couple of gallons of sulfuric acid to each hole and some quick lime," sulphuric acid is an acid, quicklime is a base. They nuteralize each other.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES