Filling the Void

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'd like that too," Natalie smiled.

"Do you like to dance?" Laurel asked.

"I love to dance," Natalie beamed.

"Well, I know a really great dance club over on Fortune Ave and..."

"Scarlett's, right," Natalie said, cutting Laurel off in mid-sentence, "that place is awesome."

"Maybe one night we could..." Laurel started to say, only to be cut off again.

"That would be great," Natalie interjected.

John reappeared at that moment, laying the receipt in front of Natalie, causing a pause in the conversation.

Once they exited the restaurant, Natalie asked if Laurel would like to share a cab. Without really thinking, the younger woman said that since it was such a nice night and home was only a half mile away, she'd rather walk off some of the meal. The words had barely left her mouth before she regretted saying them, but she couldn't take them back.

"You know, that's not a bad idea," Natalie said, much to Laurel's delight. "Do you mind if I join you? I can call for a cab from there."

-=-=-=-=-

"Well, this is me," Laurel said, reluctantly glancing up at the stairs of the brownstone in which she lived. Even walking at a slow, leisurely pace, the walk had been, in her opinion, much too short.

Natalie followed her gaze, taking in the old building, automatically comparing it to the more modern high rise in which she shared an apartment with her two roommates.

"It looks like a very nice place," the older girl said.

"It has its quirks, but I like it," Laurel said with a smile.

The smile turned to a half frown as she watched Natalie reach into her purse and take out her phone, scrolling through her contact list to find the number of the cab company her newspaper used. The reporter was just about to press the dial button when inspiration hit Laurel.

"Would you like to come up for coffee?" she asked, the question so obvious that she could've kicked herself for not thinking of it earlier.

Natalie paused, appearing to think about it for a moment, then removed her thumb from over the button.

"Coffee would be lovely," she said, dropping the phone back into her bag.

-=-=-=-=-

"Forgive the mess," Laurel said as she opened the door of her third floor apartment, remembering the haste in which she'd exited earlier. "I'm usually a lot neater than this."

"I'd hardly call this a mess," Natalie said as, stepping past Laurel to enter the small studio, she compared the clutter with that of her own bedroom during an average week. "Compared to my own place this is practically immaculate."

"I find that hard to believe," Laurel said as, having locked the door, she started to turn back in Natalie's direction.

She'd just about completely turned around when she was startled by the fact that, rather than move into the apartment, Natalie was still standing right behind her. Before Laurel could react, the reporter brought her hands up to the sides of the redhead's face and pulled her closer until their mouths met. Laurel acted reflexively to the softness of the Japanese woman's lips, massaging them with her own, the tip of her tongue reaching out to caress its counterpart when she felt it brush against her mouth. The kiss lasted little longer than a single breath, but during it time seemed to stand still.

"Oh God, I shouldn't have done that," Natalie said, her face filled with embarrassment as she released her hold on Laurel and stepped back, reestablishing a space between them. "That was presumptuous of me ... I'm so sorry."

"You're sorry you kissed me?" Laurel asked, her lips still tingling from the encounter. 'Because I have to say that if that's the case I'm really going to feel crushed."

"Oh no, I didn't mean that," Natalie quickly replied. "I just meant I shouldn't have just assumed that you wanted me to. I mean, coffee could've really just meant coffee."

The smile on Laurel's face slowly grew broader.

"I hate to say this, but coffee really did mean coffee," Laurel admitted, "but that was just because I didn't have the nerve to do what you just did, even though I've been thinking about it all night."

"So you're not angry?" Natalie asked, relief evident in her voice.

"Angry?" Laurel asked in surprise. "Natalie, the only thing I can imagine being angry about right now is if you have no intention of doing that again - and I mean doing it right now," she added as, taking a large step forward to again close the gap between them, she kissed her.

It took barely half the time for Natalie to respond than it had taken Laurel, matching the desire she felt in the younger woman's lips. As she did, years seemed to fade away in as many seconds as adolescent lust returned with fiery enthusiasm, along with thoughts of things that might have been, and still could be.

A flurry of kisses, soft and deep, followed, one merging into another as Natalie and Laurel pressed their bodies tight against each other. Excited hands caressed each other's flesh and eager tongues slipped back and forth, taking turns exploring the recesses of receptive mouths.

"Laurel, do you think we are going too fast?" Natalie asked as they paused for a moment to catch their breaths. "I mean, we haven't even been on a real date yet."

"Do you want to stop?" Laurel asked, taking a half step back.

"No, not really," Natalie quickly replied. "I just wanted to be sure I wasn't pressing you into something that..."

Her sentence was cut off as Laurel press two outstretched fingers against her lips.

"Then we don't need any more words," Laurel said as she reclaimed the space between them. "I can think of a lot more enjoyable uses for that delightful mouth of yours."

Natalie's reply was totally non-verbal as lips met once again, their arms wrapping around their bodies as each held the other as tight as she could.

-=-=-=-=-

Taking Natalie by the hand, Laurel led her to the sofa which, when extended, doubled as her bed. Discarding their shoes, each knelt on one of the cushions and they continued to embrace, sharing kisses while their hands roamed over exposed flesh - the amount of which grew with each passing moment as bit by bit, they shifted, then removed articles of clothing.

Having already undone the row of buttons on Laurel's blouse, Natalie had her hands pressed against her rounded breasts, massaging them through her bra and causing soft moans to spill from her lips. Laurel reciprocated with a string of kisses down Natalie's neck while her own hands slid under her Japanese woman's pull over, stroking the underside of her mounds.

They paused for a breath, giving Laurel a chance to discard her now hanging shirt and Natalie to grab the sides of her top and pull it up and over her head. As Laurel again pressed her body atop Natalie, the latter used one hand to pop the snap of the redhead's jeans, giving her other hand room to slide down her back and massage the cheeks of her ass.

Laurel's hands were equally busy, first sliding down the straps of Natalie's bra, then undoing the front clasp, causing the undergarment to fall loose. She pulled back, sliding the now unfettered top off the older girl, exposing the medium sized, golden brown mounds and the darker nipples that capped each.

"God, they're beautiful," Laurel proclaimed, flashing back to her high school disappointment that she never got to share a gym class with Natalie.

Natalie brought her hands up and back behind her head, giving Laurel full access to her breasts - access she immediately took advantage of. Eager hands closed around each, her fingers and thumbs dancing across the warm, supple skin, alternating between gentle caresses and hard squeezes.

Then, following one more quick kiss on Natalie's mouth, Laurel brought her head down and, one at a time, closed her lips around her inviting nipples. The dark haired woman leaned back against the arm of the couch, arching her head backward as Laurel moved from mound to mound, savoring their wonderful taste.

As she feasted on Natalie's bounty, the younger woman also undid the top of her slacks, guiding the brunette up onto the armrest from where she could slide them down her slacks. That done, Laurel immediately slipped a hand between Natalie's legs, placing the flat of it on the already damp panties found there.

"Oh yes!" Natalie moaned loudly as Laurel pushed aside her panties and made contact with her most sensitive of spots.

Two fingers moved deep within Natalie with ease, even as Laurel's mouth again found the nipple of her left breast. Back and forth her fingers moved, their pace quickening with each repetition, sending oscillating waves of joy throughout Natalie's body.

Natalie's hands interlocked behind Laurel's head, holding it tight against her breast, forcing as much flesh as possible into her mouth. Laurel widened her mouth as far as it would do, working her tongue back and forth across the length of the nipple within it.

"Yes... yes... oh God, yes..." Natalie panted as the rising waves of delight building inside of her reached a fever pitch.

Releasing Natalie's breast, Laurel dropped downward far enough so that her head was now between the brunette's legs. There, she reached out with her nimble tongue and added its efforts to those of her fingers.

Natalie braced herself with hands against both ends of the couch's arm, her breasts heaving back and forth, her head tilted back with her eyes closed.

"I'm going to..." was as far as she got before the walls holding back the tide crumbled beneath Laurel's assault, unleashing the full fury of the erotic tsunami.

The cry she let out as she orgasmed was in a tongue Laurel couldn't hope to understand - but its meaning was still crystal clear.

-=-=-=-=-

The last quivers of delight had barely left her body when Natalie immediately went to work doing for Laurel what she had so spectacularly done for her. Ridding herself of her own now totally soaked panties, she separated Laurel from every stitch of her clothing with frenzied urgency.

Duplicating Laurel's actions, she brought her mouth to the redhead's larger mounds, running her tongue back and forth across the bright pink nipples, causing them to harden with excitement. Her hands briskly rubbed the younger woman's pussy, her fingers sliding in and out with determination.

But as pleasing as those actions were proving to be to Laurel, Natalie had more in mind. She draped the redhead over the opposing arm, pulling her legs back into a semi-kneeling position and stretched them wide. Taking hold of the cheeks of Laurel's ass, she squeezed and spread them as well, making room for her face to fit between them.

"Fuck!" Laurel cried out as she felt the tip of Laurel's tongue make contact with her most private opening.

No one had ever done that to her before and she found the sensation electric. Again and again Natalie's tongue washed over its target, causing Laurel's body to quiver and shake with satisfaction.

Then Natalie shifted Laurel higher, allowing her to move on to the even greater treasure below. She slid her left hand up under Laurel's leg, allowing her fingers to stroke her clit even as her tongue worked its way on the lower half of her pussy.

Deeper and deeper, Natalie worked her magic, sending Laurel along a dizzying ride down the road to Elysium. She never imagined her former schoolmate could be so talented - even more than she considered herself.

Higher and further Natalie carried Laurel, until she unexpectedly pulled back and with stunning strength flipped her over onto her back. With equal speed and strength she grabbed the redhead's legs and lifted them high and wide, dropping her own body down so that she could even better bury her face against Laurel's sex.

"Oh my... oh my... oh my..." Laurel repeated over and over like a mantra, unable to articulate any other thought. The force of the quakes ripping through her body too strong to resist.

Who would've imagined that poster girl of every red blooded boy at RFK would turn out to be the most incredible cunnilingist that Laurel had ever met? It would only be much later that she would learn that Beverly Cannon was not the only older woman Natalie had had affairs with. In fact, for most of the last ten years, they had proved the norm rather than the exception. And with each she had made the best of their experience. Like with everything else in her life, she never stopped learning.

Her tongue buried deep inside Laurel, Natalie reached up with her free hand and vigorously massaged the younger woman's breasts, alternating back and forth, adding to the delights filling her. Laurel by this time was content to just lay back and enjoy the ride - and what a ride it was.

A ride that shook her body more than a roller coaster, with each bump sending a spark of joy through her. A journey that brought increased gratification with each passing moment. A passage that held its greatest bliss until its end. An end that was only a few heartbeats away.

"Yesssss!" Laurel cried out as what was perhaps the best orgasm of her life filled her. A resounding tidal wave that set every inch of her body afire, draining every bit of strength within her.

Natalie continued until she felt Laurel grow limp beneath her. Then she lifted herself upward and gently kissed her new lover on her lips before laying her head down against her breast and closing her eyes. Together they laid there in a warm embrace.

-=-=-=-=-

They made love once more later that night, this time with the bed fully extended. The dawn found them still intertwined in each other's arms.

"A dollar for your thoughts," Laurel said, lifting her head from the breast she had been resting it on.

"You think they're worth that much?" Natalie quipped with a smile.

"Well, you were RFK's Salutatorian," Laurel noted, "so I would think that whatever thoughts you had about last night would be profound to say the least."

"Then I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed," Natalie replied, "because I was just laying here and staring at that crack in the ceiling over your bed. You really should fix that before it gets any larger."

Laurel laughed and said, "Oh, I don't think you have to worry about that, I think that crack has already been filled."

"I don't understand," Natalie said, a slight look of confusion on her face.

"You don't have to," Laurel smiled as she lifted herself further up to kiss the woman in her bed. "Just know you were exactly the spackle I needed."

END