Film, Corrupted Ch. 01

Story Info
Father and son corrupted by a movie star.
14.5k words
4.44
37.2k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kolitts
Kolitts
283 Followers

Warning: This story contains materials with similar themes as the stories by Thetalkman, Wannabeboytoy, SeducedHylas, and Dark Betrayal, namely cheating, betrayal, and heartbreak. Please proceed with caution if you are not a fan of this genre.

I do not condone any of these actions in real life. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

-----

"Ringggg" The phone rang at 5am woke Brad Packer from his short sleep. He reached up to his phone to see who was calling. It was his long time friend and agent, Paul.

"Hello Paul, what's the matter?" Brad answered in his sleepy tone. He had just returned home a few hours ago from a TV show event hosted by his wife Jenna Allen.

"Have you read the script I sent?" Paul asked.

"The Odyssey and Circe? I did mate, absolutely did. But I think the plot is not for me, Paul" Brad answered. A week ago Paul sent him the script of an upcoming highly-invested film called "Odyssey and Circe". The plot was interesting and with the high investment, it would surely be a hit. However, there was one issue preventing Brad from accepting the role, there were too many detailed sex scenes in the plot and he was happily married for twenty years.

"Think carefully about it Brad. The industry has no mercy for actors over 40s. You may still look hot but there are a bunch of 20s something with the same 6-packs. You need a film that can win you an Oscars, or else your career will come to a stalemate" Paul explained.

His agent was right. Brad knew he wasn't as sought-after as when he was younger. Age began to appear on his handsome face, despite him still being on the number one spot of People's Magazine top 100 men. The roles he got in recent years started changing from heroes to fathers of the hero. And it had been three years since he starred in a blockbuster film.

"I know you're right mate, but the plot has too many erotic scenes. I'm happily married, you know. I can't bring myself to act in a movie that I don't dare to show my wife and kids." Brad replied. Being a good father was always the top priority for him.

"The producers wanted to meet you this Friday. At least give them a chance Brad. The female lead will be there too. She's Angeline Jones." Paul said.

Angeline Jones? The aspiring young actress who was ranked #1 in the list of most attractive women last year? She rose to stardom superfast just by her debut film: Dark Tomb. In just two years, all Hollywood knew about the new talented 19-year-old girl.

"I'll be there, but no promise" Brad finished his conversation. If the crew could invite Angeline Jones, this film would be the biggest blockbuster next year, perhaps even having a chance to win Oscars. The golden statue was the only thing Brad lacked in his career.

Brad turned off the phone and rolled back to sleep next to his wife. He dreamed of an Oscars that day.

-----

"I think you must absolutely take it, Brad" Jenna said while preparing breakfast. She was a popular TV actress in the 90s with one big hit show but her popularity decreased since then. These days, her main job was to take care of the kids and occasionally ran her monthly TV talk show "Late night with Jenna Allen". However, her husband Brad was different, he was still in stardom and still had a whole road ahead.

"You know the only thing concerns me is your feelings, sweetheart" Brad hugged his wife from behind. He still loved her deeply despite being married for twenty years.

"Silly. I've acted in sex scenes before but you didn't get jealous" Jenna joked. They married young in the prime of her career but Brad was always a supporting husband.

"You have no idea how jealous I was to those boys Jennie" Brad bit Jenna's neck, making her broke out in laughter.

"Hahhhahhhh, stop Brad. What if the kids are seeing" Jenna laughed "I promise I'll not be jealous, darling. This is your big chance. Don't miss it". She then turned around to bury her face in Brad's warm muscular chest.

"Damnn, James, mom and dad are doing it again" It was her 18-year-old son Theo said as he walked in the kitchen, followed by his younger brother James.

"Get a room you two" Theo joked as he sat down waiting for his meal. He pulled out his phone and started texting like any teen his age.

"Who's this hot lady in your phone brother?" James who was six said, pointing his finger at Theo's phone screen.

"It's none of your business shorty" Theo said as he hid his phone away.

"Mom, brother hides lots of posters of this beautiful lady in his room as well. I heard him mumbling in the shower her name, Angeline something" James said innocently, making Theo's face blushed.

The whole family broke out in laughter, Brad glanced to look at his son's phone and saw a hot naked pic of Angeline Jones as the wallpaper. His son truly had taste, this girl was outstandingly beautiful.

And if nothing was wrong, he would soon star in a film with his son's crush, with tons of naked and intimate scenes.

-----

Friday finally came. Brad, Paul and the producers of "Odyssey and Circe" were waiting for Angeline at a fancy hotel restaurant in downtown LA. The young actress was half an hour late, which was deemed unprofessional by Brad's standards.

"Sorry everyone. Some troubles in the lobby" A voice suddenly came behind Brad. He turned his head to find a stunningly voluptuous brunette. It was Angeline Jones dressing in her iconic green dress. The girl was just a year older than his eldest son.

"What happened?" Brad asked out of politeness.

"Nothing, I bumped into a group of crazy fans in the hotel lobby" Angeline said. She sat down next to Brad. Her perfume was so sweet and...seductively. It had been a long time since he sat this close to a young pretty girl.

The crew discussed a few things related to the plot and payments. The writer was non-negotiable when Brad asked to reduce some sex scenes. They claimed that those parts were crucial for the plot. In contrast to Brad's concerns, Angeline seems fine with the sex scenes as she even suggested to do them without body doubles. Such professionalism was rare in a young actress, a quality that finally made Brad decide to take the role.

"Happy cooperation, lady and gentlemen" The Director said as the meeting concluded successfully. Brad and Angeline had accepted their roles. This movie would surely be a commercial hit when it came out.

After that, Paul accompanied the main crew to a celebration dinner. Brad couldn't come since he had planned to watch his son's football game later that afternoon. When everybody had left, Brad came to the parking slot to find the attractive Angeline Jones standing next to his Lamborghini.

"Are you ok?" Brad asked. The girl looked like she was finding something.

"It seems I lost my car key somewhere. So unfortunate, I'm having an interview at Cuckoo TV station in 20 minutes" Angeline said.

Cuckoo TV? That station was close to his son's school. Brad then invited Angeline "I'm heading to my son's school in the same direction, would you like a ride?".

"Definitely yes Brad, I'll always love a RIDE with you" Angeline said, her voice was so seductive.

Calling by first name already? Girls these days were so fast forward. However, Brad didn't care to correct his acting partner. After all, the sooner they got acquainted the better their acting would be. He opened the car and Angeline immediately sat next to him in the passenger seat.

"Could you please help me fasten my seat belt? It was hard to move in this dress" Angeline sweetly asked.

Brad leaned over to help Angeline. His hand unknowingly touched her voluptuous E-cup boobs. Those boobs were so soft and bouncy. It was 100% not a product of plastics surgery.

On the road, Brad couldn't stop glancing at Angeline's natural marvelous boobs. It was impossible to not notice since her tits kept on bouncing as he drove. Brad was always a boobs man before he married Jenna.

"Oh...faster, faster please..." Angeline's soft voice appeared again, almost like moaning. It sounded like she was having an orgasm by his car's speed.

Brad was a fan of car racing but now as a family man, he had to be a role model for his sons, so over speeding was off limits. However, the young girl reminded him of his old passion. Brad's foot pressed the accelerator and his Lamborghini ran like a swift wind on the highway, making Angeline moaned even louder.

Finally, the two arrived at the Cuckoo TV station. Angeline put a loud kiss on Brad's face before leaving "It was a wild ride, Brad. Let's do it again soon".

Damn, young girls nowadays were wild. It was a short moment of recklessness and he wouldn't plan to do it more than one time, especially with a young girl who was not his wife. Just as when Brad was about to drive away, he noticed some transparent liquid in Angeline's seat. Did that girl just cum as he drove? It was so crazy but a part in his mind found it fascinating. He drove to his son's football game as if nothing happened, with a car filled up by the young's girl scent.

-----

"Damnn dad! You're going to star in Angeline Jones' new film?" His son Theo came to his boxing gym with a US Weekly magazine, covering the story of his newest cooperation.

"Yes I will, son" Brad said as he punched the sandbag. He had to prepare his best physique for the heroic role.

"You didn't tell me anything, dad. Can I come with you to the filming site?" Theo said excitedly.

Such enthusiasm. His son used to love coming to his filming sites when he was younger but he didn't want to come anymore in the last 5 years. Brad might know the reason behind this sudden change of behavior. It was because of his son's movie star crush Angeline Jones.

"No son, this is a serious filming. Be good at home. You have to prepare for college this summer" Brad declined his son's request. Part of his answer was true but the real reason was because he couldn't dare to let Theo see his father making out with a young girl.

"Not fair dad" Theo said and left in a bratty manner.

Over the next weeks, Theo kept on asking Brad to bring him along but the young man was rejected every time.

Finally, the day had come. Brad and the crew flew to a secluded island near Santorini. This island was discovered a few months ago. Archaeologists found that the island dated back to ancient Greece, some even claimed that it belonged to the witch Circe. Such a perfect place to film a movie about Circe and Odyssey.

"It's so exciting," Angeline said. The two of them were seated next to each other in the first class cabin.

"Yes, I'm looking forward to it," Brad politely replied. He just wanted to have a good sleep before the filming began.

When Brad was about to sleep, he suddenly heard repeated moans coming from the next seat. As the first class seats were all semi-private. He couldn't see what Angeline was doing but there was no mistaking the girl was masturbating.

"Oh daddy...deeper...umm" Angeline's moans were so soft and sweet. Brad didn't even know that the young girl was moaning about. Did she have a daddy issue?

"Oh...yes..yes...suck me right there...daddy" Angeline's moans continued. Brad felt a bit hot as he was picturing the image of an old man going down on Angeline's voluptuous body.

"Oh yeah...ummm...yes" the moans didn't stop. Brad could feel an erection building up in his pants. The married man couldn't stand the young girl's wild behavior anymore, he took out his headphones and started listening to a rock song.

How long could the faithful man resist? Especially when he would have to be with this voluptuous brunette for a whole month.

-----

The crew arrived at that secluded island the next morning. The onsite production team had everything prepared for the first scene. It was the scene of a shipwrecked Odyssey first met Circe on the beach.

Brad had a long rest before his assistant woke him up at noon for makeup and costume fitting. It wasn't his first time acting in a Greek costume drama. He was famous for his debut role in Trojan War. More than twenty years later, Brad Packer still looked jacked and fit in a Greek armor. Age only added charm to his muscular build.

Upon finishing the makeup, a crew assistant led Brad to his position in the film set along with other supporting actors. He lied on the beach as waves slapped on his muscular thighs. His face was down in the sands, illustrating the perfect image of a shipwrecked hero Odyssey.

"Scene 1, Odyssey and Circe, Action!" The director commanded.

Odyssey and his crew was washed ashore on their way home after the battle of Troy. The men lying on a beach, unknowingly that the island they landed belonged to the witch Circe.

Faced down in the sand, Brad could hear footsteps coming closer. It was the scene when he was woken up by Circe, who Angeline played.

"Wake up mighty stranger" Angeline spoke her line.

Brad lifted his face to look at Angeline's eyes as the script described. He was surprised to find how stunning Angeline was in Greek costume. Her dress was almost transparent, letting him see every curve of her body.

The married movie star was stunned by her beauty. Angeline let out a faint laugh. After a minute, the Director finally intervened: "Cut! Where was your line Brad?".

Brad blushed. He was so distracted by Angeline's beauty that he forgot his line. The two returned to their original positions for the second take.

After a while, the first scene of the movie was executed successfully. The crew gathered for a barbeque on the beach to celebrate.

"So, you were enchanted by me?" Angeline appeared behind Brad with two drinks in hand.

"I must admit I did. You look really fine in the Greek costume" Brad complimented and took a wine glass from Angeline.

"I look much better without them, wanna see?" Angeline seduced.

"Hoo hoo, wait right there girl!" Brad pointed at his wedding ring "It is not appropriate. I'm happily married". This girl was so bold, he needed to remind her about his marital status.

"Too bad, where is your sense of humour Brady?" Angeline said as she leaned on Brad's chest, her hand was circling on his sensitive tits.

Brad immediately felt a strong sensation with each touch of Angeline. However, being a faithful man, he pushed her away and said "I'm serious Angeline, this is nothing to joke about".

He then left to his cabin to rest, leaving behind the young vixen who was grinning mysteriously.

-----

In the following days, the crew filmed different scenes of Brad and other supporting actors. After the perfect shot of the scene when Circe turned Odyssey's ship men into pigs, the Director came to Brad.

"There was an issue with the genital protective gears, someone broke it and we can't find a replacement in time for the first love scene tomorrow" The Director informed.

"So what will we do?" Brad was confused, what did the Director want?

"I'm afraid you and Angeline have to film the scene tomorrow without the gears. The background has already set and we can't postpone it. It'll be just a little body touching, no big deal at all right" the Director explained.

Filming a sex scene without protective gears? Usually when actors had to film a love scene, they would have a thin gear covering their genitals to avoid embarrassing touching with their acting partner. But the Director had just wanted him to film it bare with Angeline?

Before Brad could voice his concern, a voice interrupted the two men's conversation: "It's absolutely fine Director. Brad and I are professional actors, aren't we?" Angeline stepped in and gave the Director her consent.

"Excellent, it's settled then" the Director then left to discuss with the camera men.

Angeline gave Brad a wink and left after that, leaving the married movie star wondered if that was really ok.

The next day came with the first important scene of the movie. It was the scene when Circe successfully seduced Odyssey to sleep with her.

Angeline was naked and waiting for Brad in the bed with just a thin transparent veil covering the lower part of her body. The Director ordered Brad to get to his position. He lifted Angeline's veil and lied directly on her. His cock was touching her vagina. A crew member came forward to put back the transparent veil on Brad's butt, partly covering his and Angeline's jointed parts.

When the crew guy finished covering Brad's butt and left, Brad looked at his back. He couldn't help but notice this young crew looked surprisingly similar to his son Theo. It was impossible, Brad thought to himself, his son would be thousands of miles from here. The movie star dad focused back to the scene.

"Scene 69, Odyssey and Circe, Action!" The Director commanded.

Brad and Angeline started acting. They first gave each other a deep kiss. Then Angeline began licking his ear while Brad focused on kissing her neck. The scene was getting more and more intimate as Angeline started moving and twisting her body. Her clit was unconsciously touching Brad's cock. After a few seconds, Brad could feel a wet liquid started running over his shaft, it must be Angeline's.

His face blushed immediately. The girl was leaking precum while they were filming. Brad was so embarrassed. He wanted to stop but the Director kept on screaming "GOOD...GOOD...Keep going". Brad couldn't tell the Director to take a break, he went along with the scene and started moving his hip faster.

"Oh YESS...Ummm yess..." Angeline was faking Circe's moans. But her voice was so erotic that it sounded like she was having a real orgasm herself. She moaned softly to his ear with each movement of Brad's hip. Brad could feel he was getting an erection.

Freaked out at the development, Brad wanted to get out but Angeline wrapped her arms around him, forcing his body to lie on her boobs, skin on skin with nothing between. Her legs grasped his hip tightly, preventing him from escaping. And before Brad could say a word, his mouth was filled by Angeline's forceful kiss.

"VERY GOOD...Keep going" The Director cheered at the super intimate, super realistic scene.

Brad's cock had achieved its full erection. He could feel his 9-inch cock was rubbing directly against Angeline's clit. Nobody noticed yet because his body was on top of Angeline, covering everything from the camera's sight. In this position, Brad could totally thrust his cock all the way inside Angeline's pussy.

Angeline kept on moving and twisting her body, rubbing his cock by her clit in the process. Brad felt as if he was about to explode. At Angeline's final twist, he let out a loud groan, a true groan of orgasm as his cock shot jets of cum on the outside of Angeline's cunt.

"And CUT" The Director said.

Angeline obviously knew what happened. She still kept her legs grasping over Brad's hip, their bodies were still sticking skin-on-skin to cover his still erected cock. She kept the same position while chatting with the Director on how good the scene was, giving Brad time to cool down and shrink his dick.

After a while, she carefully released Brad when a crew member came to clean up the set. She carefully used the veil to clean up his cum on her vagina without letting anyone know. She left after giving Brad a wink.

Brad soon cleaned up and thought about what happened. It was so embarrassing that he couldn't control himself on the set. It had never happened before. He had filmed countless love scenes but no one was able to make him cum. Perhaps Angeline was truly special, such a talented and beautiful young actress.

In the evening, Brad came to Angeline's cabin to apologize for what happened earlier today. When he arrived, he noticed that Angeline was signing for a crew member. He was wearing a facial mask but Brad immediately noticed this one was the person whose back looked like his son Theo. Now looking at his front, even with the facial mask on, Brad could still tell this person looked strikingly similar to his eldest son. If he didn't know that Theo was busy at home preparing for college, he would think that his son had gone a great length to meet Angeline.

Kolitts
Kolitts
283 Followers