Film, Corrupted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make sure you take care of him Brad. And one more thing, he really likes the leading actress Angeline Jones. You can make some opportunities for them to interact" Jenna said.

"OHH...YESSS...ARGGG...Don't worry honey...they are already...ARGGG...very close by now" Brad told the truth. His son was very close to Angeline. Theo's mouth was only a few inches away from Angeline's cunt at the moment.

"Are you ok darling, your voice seems strange" Jenna worriedly asked.

"It's...MMRRGG...bad signal...ARGGGH...I have to go now...YESSS...Bye honey" Brad hanged up his wife's call to fully focused on fucking his young mistress. Angeline must be having so much fun as she kept on laughing louder in a wicked way. Brad pumped harder to Angeline's cunt and soon they both came. Shots of cum oozed out of Angeline's pussy and covered Theo's face.

The adulterous man and the homewrecker then climbed to cuddle in bed, leaving the poor slave lying on the floor waiting to serve his masters.

Brad slept happily with Angeline in his arms. He told Theo they would only live in this fantasy for a month. Everything should return back to normal when they leave the island.

But as the day of coming home was near. Would everything come back to normal as Brad wished?

-----

This is the end of Chapter 1. As I'm experimenting with darker elements in this new series, I hope you can give me comments on how I can improve the story or ideas for new stories. As English is not my native language, I apologize for any mistakes I made in the process of writing.