Filming the Shower Scene

Story Info
Nonconsensual sex while filming a movie scene.
5.7k words
4.29
24.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though the years had been kind to Crystal, people in the industry hadn't. But is there ever a time when everything is right and wonderful and everyone lives happily ever after? Crystal scoffed to herself as she thought about her acting career and the sacrifices she'd made to get where she was today.

One of those sacrifices had been the future that Kenny, her childhood best friend had mapped out for them. He was certain they would marry and raise a family together, and for a while, she was too. Then she got a taste of Hollywood when her parents had taken the family on a vacation to Los Angeles when she was 16.

The call of stardom had never left her mind, and she decided to go after her dream full throttle. For a while, she tried to hang on to both lives, knowing it would devastate Kenny if she broke up with him and moved to L.A. permanently. After several fights about it all though, he realized she was never going to settle for him and anything less than fame and fortune.

Kenny had been the one to break it off and told her to go be famous and make everyone back home proud. And dammit, that's exactly what she had done. Mostly anyway. After a few small roles in random movies, a certain director had taken a chance and cast Crystal as the female lead in his newest romantic comedy.

The film ended up being a smashing success and Crystal never looked back. Now that she was in her 40's, directors were still offering her roles that she would have played in her early 20's, including the one in the manuscript in front of her.

Two things bothered her about this movie though. First was that the male lead was Derek Brantwood. The second was that there was a shower sex scene with him.

Unfortunately for Crystal, she and Derek had history, and a little bad blood between them. He was one of a string of men that she had dated throughout the past 25 years. The man was hot and steamy and sex personified. She loved his body. And the sex? Holy fucking cow. He was probably the best she'd ever had. When he turned his ice blue gaze on her at night, she felt like the fire she saw there would melt her clothes off. It definitely had left burn marks on her heart.

His personality however, was the reason she stopped responding to his calls and texts. There was no end to the amount of grief he gave her over each text or phone call from another male. It didn't matter if it was her manager, her brother, or a friend that she had known for 10 years, Derek's jealousy had been out of control.

Now her agent wanted her to work with the man on a new movie. Crystal sighed and picked up the phone. Stan answered on the third ring. "What's up my dear? Are you reading the transcript I sent over?"

"How'd you guess?" she said drily.

"Look, I know you have history with Derek, but I really think you should do this. Let's show the world how classy you are. In fact, I want them to be in awe that you can put such strong personal feelings aside and be an adult and work with him on this project."

"Am I that classy though?" Crystal sighed and put her head in her hands. The phone was on speaker and laying on the table in front of her. "I'm really struggling with this, Stan. I don't want to put myself back within his reach. You know he's going to fuck with my emotions the whole time. What do I need to prove that you want me to do this so badly?"

Stan sighed as well at that. "Have I ever asked you to do something that wasn't in your best interests?"

Frowning, Crystal thought back through the years. "No actually, you haven't."

"Trust me then, Crystal. I think your popularity is starting to fade just a tiny bit but this script has to the potential to make your name huge again. After this movie comes out, I predict we'll have people beating down your door with offers again. Have you noticed I haven't sent you much lately?"

"I just assumed you were doing your job and filtering everything for me," Crystal chuckled.

"A bit, yes,"Stan chuckled as well. But there's still been a very real decline in offers. I want you to be inundated with job offers like you were 20 years ago. You deserve it, my dear."

"Don't you mean you deserve the commission from all the projects you want me to work on?" Crystal laughed out loud at him.

"Haha ok, you caught me. But I do truly care about you and your reputation as well." She could hear the warmth is his voice.

"Yeah, yeah." Crystal shrugged it off. "I'll think about the script over the weekend and get back to you on Monday."

6 months later:

Crystal had been working on the new movie with Derek for two months and it had been going decently well. He had made a few odd comments here and there, but it was to be expected. For the most part, he had stuck to the script during filming and enjoyed the usual antics of cast and crew when someone forgot their lines or the scene didn't go as planned. Crystal thought she had felt him looking at her a few times, but when she turned to confirm, he either had his eyes averted, or wasn't anywhere to be seen at all.

Being who she was, Crystal had agreed to work on this movie with two caveats. Directors usually bent over backwards to cater to her requests, but she also always tried to be reasonable. This has gained her a reputation as one of the better actresses to work with.

For this film, she had requested that she be given a week off in the middle of filming to go visit her family for her parent's 50th wedding anniversary party, and secondly, that there be partitions during the shower sex scene positioned between the actors and the camera that blocked her "private" parts. She knew Derek would see them during filming, but she didn't want them in view of any camera at all, even though the finished movie would only show their heads, shoulders, lower legs, and feet. It was a personal condition for Crystal that there would never be any footage anywhere of her completely naked body.

The Director had, of course, agreed since they really wanted her for this role, and the film wasn't going to be rated to show nudity. And since today was the day to film that specific scene, both she and Derek were there to supervise the installation of the partition on the set and ensure the accuracy of the height.

"I'm glad you thought of this Crys. No sense in everyone seeing the goods. Keeps the mystery alive," he smirked at her.

"You of all people should know how I feel about public nudity. Especially after the fiasco you caused in San Diego." Crystal looked up at him recalling their sex on the balcony escapade that someone had witnessed and reported several years back. She knew he was thinking about it too by the smile on his face. "I don't mind doing what's necessary for my job, but there's no need to give anyone any material to hold over my head."

"That's my job," Derek winked, giving her a look full of intended meaning.

Crystal blinked, confused. "What do you mean?"

"Oh nothing. Forget I said anything." Derek turned and sauntered away, whistling as he went.

Frowning at his back, Crystal stood in the shower on set so the workers could screw the partition in place at the correct height so that it would protect her body from being filmed. Once the Director was happy and this scene was wrapped up, she would be leaving to go home for the party. She decided she would focus on that rather than trying to figure out what Derek meant. After all, she hadn't finalized the flower arrangements yet, which were her contribution.

After lunch and makeup, Crystal was in a bathrobe, waiting for the Director to call her to the set. Her mind kept replaying what Derek had said, no matter how hard she tried to focus on the flowers for the party. Her musings were interrupted by the assistant letting her know that it was time.

She walked into the shower, all the crew members watching, with Derek stepping in right behind her. The man had the gall to walk buck naked from his makeup area to the set, with only a modesty pouch to cover his cock and balls. Crystal had her own version on, of course, a plastic cup of sorts that glued to the skin between her legs, covering both her clit and pussy. She quickly shed her robe since it wasn't part of the scene, noting how Derek's eyes hungrily roamed her entire body.

"Still as beautiful as ever," he said in a low voice. "I've been hoping for another chance to see you naked."

Crystal flushed and looked away. She didn't miss the possessive heat that quickly passed over his face and then was gone. Thankfully, the Director began to speak on the bullhorn, cutting off any further personal interactions.

"Ok guys, to summarize where we are in the story line, Crystal's and Derek's characters have been flirting non stop over the past few days with the relationship heating up and now it's culminating to this. The previous scene is both leads kissing and making their way to the bathroom. Everyone is in position?"

At the Assistant Director's affirmative, the Director yelled "Action!" and Crystal and Derek became two entirely different people.

Smiling flirtatiously, Crystal wrapped her arms around Derek's neck. Derek gazed down at her, smiling and kissing the tip of her nose. His hands rested on her hips. "Is this what you wanted?"

"You know you've been wanting it too. Ever since you laid eyes on me." Crystal seductively licked her lips.

Derek groaned "Hell yes," and slammed his lips against hers.

The sloppy sound of the melding of mouths during the heat of passion caused the Director to yell "Cut!"

Crystal pulled back immediately and frowned. Why had she reverted to kissing him the way she had when they were an item? She knew this Director wanted a build-up from slow and steamy to fiery passion. The problem was that it had always been fiery and passionate between them. That spark was still there apparently.

The scene began again and when Derek came in for the kiss, gently this time, Crystal was ready for it and responded mildly at first as well, opting for a slow and sensual approach. She felt Derek kiss her slowly, rubbing his mouth against hers, kindling a fire in her belly. He gently licked her lips, asking for an invitation.

Crystal parted her lips, allowing his tongue to dart inside. She felt him explore her mouth as if he was an old friend but when she tentatively touched his tongue with hers, he groaned and pulled her closer, seeming desperate to conquer her mouth.

Both of them came up for air, gasping and staring wide-eyed at the other. The Director didn't stop the scene, so he must have approved so far. "Damn, woman," Derek drew in a ragged breath, bringing Crystal's attention back to him. "Why did we wait so long?"

Laughing, Crystal threw her head back which drew Derek's gaze to the smooth skin on her neck. He lowered his head to kiss her there, eliciting a low feminine moan. She rolled her head to the side, inviting him to continue his exploration.

Derek kissed and nibbled his way from her earlobe down to the softness right above her breasts. Crystal glanced at the Director from the corner of her eye to find him watching them with a critical eye. He wasn't stopping the scene, so they must be doing things correctly.

Derek slowly kneeled in front of her, which was Crystal's cue to act as though he was kissing his way down from her chest to her pussy. He brought one of his hands into the camera's view above her chest, and caressed her shoulder, dragging his fingers over the swell of one of her breasts.

Crystal's breath caught at the unexpected actual contact. Perhaps he did it just in case the camera caught the very top of her cleavage. Regardless, she needed to continue the scene pretty much on her own. She had to act like Derek was nose deep in her pussy. She didn't dare think about the fact that he was damn near close to it.

Recalling how it felt to be eaten out by Derek and other various men, Crystal imagined those sensations and moaned and writhed appropriately. "Mmm, fuck baby," she whimpered. She gasped for real when she felt his finger slipping inside her protective gear a few seconds into her performance. She heard his answering "Mmmmmm" while he felt around her pussy.

She knew she should halt the scene and demand he be stopped and reprimanded, but she also knew she would hate the satisfied smile on his face when he pulled away. He had discovered that the inside of the cup was wet with her juices. And she knew he would somehow share that information with the Director and crew in a "That's right, I'm a bad ass" kind of way. Crystal didn't want to have to live down the embarrassment of being actually turned on by this man during a sex scene.

So she let it continue.

Derek worked his finger around some more, rubbing circles around her clit, teasing the promise of contact, but never delivering. With her shoulders against the shower wall, she intensified her moans, allowing herself to vocalize some frustration at Derek's probing.

The Director motioned with his finger for her to turn around, and Crystal relayed the prompt to Derek since he couldn't see it. She made the same motion behind the partition causing Derek to stand up, give her a quick, hard kiss, grab her shoulders, and forcefully turn her around to face the wall.

"Are you ready for me, babe? Do you think you can handle me?" he smirked.

"Fuck yes," Crystal panted. "Do it! Do me like you've been dying to," she challenged. "Fuck me up!"

"Ha! Don't say I didn't warn you!" He pressed against her as if he had shoved his dick into her quick and hard.

"Fuuuuuck," she moaned. "Oh fuck yes!"

Derek began moving back and forth, making the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. He grunted, she moaned some more. "Do it!" she cried.

"Fuck baby girl, your ass is so damn fine. I'm gonna pound that next."

Crystal's hands and arms were flat on the wall, and her cheek was pressed against it. However, the Director chose that moment to yell "Cut!"

Derek stepped back immediately, allowing her to rise and turn towards the man.

He got up and walked towards them, stopping a respectful distance away to protect Crystal's privacy. "I don't think you were bent over far enough, Crystal. Because he's a bit taller than you, there has to be a better angle of entry for him, you know?

Crystal turned back to the wall and bent over a little further than she had been initially. "You want me like this?"

"Maybe," he said and backed up a bit, looking at the scene and the height of the partition. "If we can make it believable I'm fine with it, but I would like you to be an inch or two further down."

"Like this?" Crystal shimmied just the tiniest bit further, ignoring the hand that was now caressing her ass.

"That works! Just don't go lower, then we can't see your beautiful face!"

Crystal tried to make a note about the placement of her hands on the wall and the view from where she was, so she could go straight there on the next take. Then she reached behind her and swatted his hand away. Derek chuckled and softly murmured, "Can't expect me not to appreciate this fantastic view, can you?"

"Yes actually, I can," Crystal snapped quietly. "At least pretend to be a professional about this."

"Oh trust me, darlin," he drawled. "That's exactly what I'm doing."

Crystal stood up and faced Derek. "And stop messing around with my equipment!" She hissed.

With the Director seated again, he spoke through the horn. "Let's go from the kiss-and-turn-around spot again. Places!"

Derek kneeled in front of her again. At the Director's "Action!" he jumped up and kissed her again the same as before. She was ready when he grabbed her shoulders and spun her around, both of them speaking their lines again in a breathless voice.

"Are you ready for me, babe? Do you think you can handle me?" he smirked again.

"Fuck yes," Crystal panted. "Do it. Do me like I know you've been dying to," she gasped. "Fuck me up you bastard!"

She knew he wanted to raise one eyebrow at her retaliatory label of him, but to his credit, he didn't sound offended when he spoke his next lines. "Ha! Don't say I didn't warn you!" He growled and pressed against her again as if entering from behind. She had remembered to slide down the wall the few inches that the Director had asked, so he didn't immediately stop the scene.

Derek bumped into her rapidly, giving the camera the impression of a fast and hard fucking. Since his modesty pouch was made of fabric, she could very much feel his erection sliding between her legs every time he was supposed to be "fully inside" her.

"More!" Crystal cried out, she moaned "Fuuuuck..." as he responded and increased the tempo.

"Fuck baby girl, your ass is so damn fine. I'm gonna pound that next." Derek panted as though he was out of breath from ramming into her over and over.

The Director stopped the scene there again, of course. He spewed some ridiculous nonsense about how he almost liked what they were doing, but there was something missing. Some kind of chemistry or something.

Crystal bit back her frustration. What else could she do to "enjoy herself" during the scene? Maybe Derek could step up for once and add whatever chemistry the Director was looking for. Why was it on her to carry the scene? Maybe she shouldn't have agreed to work with him after all, she sighed, blowing her hair out of her eyes.

They tried 5 more times to create whatever spark would satisfy the man behind the bullhorn. Crystal was exhausted and near tears from being frustrated at not knowing what exactly he wanted. Not that he had ever defined what he wanted. Because that would have been too easy, she guessed and rolled her eyes.

"Can we take a break, please?" Crystal all but pleaded with him.

The Director glanced at his watch before nodding. "One hour break, people. Be back here in one hour!"

Derek winked at her and sauntered back to his dressing room, while Crystal donned a robe and trudged back to hers.

Her "one hour" break ended up being only about 15 minutes. At least she was able to cram some cheese and water into her mouth as dinner during that time. The makeup team decided she needed to be touched up while she re-read the script, looking for something, anything, that would give her a clue about what she needed to do to make the Director happy with the scene. She suddenly remembered the "slow and sensual buildup" that the director had said he wanted initially.

Crystal threw the script down with a huff, earning her a "tsk" from the woman in her face using a makeup sponge. "Sorry," she muttered. There was absolutely nothing that was different than when she had memorized her lines earlier. If she and Derek didn't get it right soon, she was going to explode at that arrogant bastard, her contract be damned. "I guess I'll make it super slow," she thought. "Maybe he'll finally be happy with it."

Exactly one hour after the Director let them leave, Crystal stepped back onto the set and headed toward the shower. The rest of the crew were trickling back to the area, Derek arriving shortly after her.

With the Director finally seated, he signaled everyone to return to their places to prepare for filming. Crystal and Derek stepped into the shower, the robes being discarded once they were behind the partition.

Derek smiled kindly at her. "Ready to try again?"

Crystal was confused by the change in attitude, but shrugged and feigned indifference. "Are you?"

"Yep!" he chirped as he reached down to adjust his pouch.

She raised an eyebrow at his breezy response, but then turned to look at the Director who had started speaking. "Derek, your character has been holding back. Now he's got the woman he wants more than anything standing naked in front of him. Time to let your inner beast out! Got it?"

"Yessir!" Derek said and clumsily saluted.

"Crystal, you've been lusting after this man for a whole week. You've got him on his knees, both literally and figuratively. Open yourself up to him! You're telling him to fuck you up, now act like he's doing it!" She nodded to indicate understanding, "Alright, places everyone!"

12