Filming the Shower Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek kneeled in front of her as he had done so many times already today. She saw him adjusting his pouch again and asked "Everything ok down there?"

Derek nodded to her as the Director yelled out "Aaaand action!"

He stood up and gave her the same hard kiss she knew was coming, then grabbed her shoulders and spun her around to face the wall. She knew the right placement of her hands and body by now, and assumed the correct position.

"Are you ready, babe? Do you think you can handle me?" he growled, lips near her ear.

"Fuck me, yes," Crystal whined. "Do it. Oh God. Do me like I know you've been dying to," she gasped. "Fuck me up you bastard!"

"You have no idea what you're asking for, do you?" Derek pinned her against the wall. "I'm going to do exactly that," he purred. "That's. Exactly. What. You. Want." He rubbed his lips over her ears, licking as he went. "Isn't it?" he asked, though it wasn't spoken as a question.

Crystal shivered and nodded, This was different. She felt confined in the small space between him and the wall, which brought back unbidden memories of previous times he used to pin her to the bed with his sexy body.

"ISN'T it?" He demanded.

"Y-yes," she stuttered, anxious at the direction he seemed to be taking the scene. Apparently Derek had come up with his own ideas about how to make the Director happy. She fervently hoped that he would interrupt them again, but she also knew if he allowed it, she needed to continue. Maybe they could finish it all in one take this time if she just went with the flow. Then she could be done with Derek for a while and leave for vacation. The thought of having a week away gave her the strength to focus on getting through whatever Derek was doing here.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," he chuckled and moved slightly so he could kiss her shoulder blade. Crystal was about to murmur something about the kisses feeling so good, but then she jumped slightly as she felt his finger again slipping into the cup protecting her pussy.

Even though she was infuriated by his actions, she locked her feelings inside, reminding herself that she had decided to go with the flow to get this over with. He kissed his way from one shoulder blade to the other, feeling his way around her slit with one finger as he went. The cup covered both her clit and pussy, so during his invasion he had access to both.

Crystal relaxed a tiny bit. It didn't seem like Derek was going to take the scene into a Dom/Sub scenario, so that was good. He must have thought she was truly enjoying herself because he started probing deeper between the lips of her pussy. She gasped but decided to lean into him and act like she was getting hotter and hotter for Derek's character.

Derek continued kissing the side of her neck with one arm wrapped around her waist, holding her to him, and one hand exploring down below. She grew nervous again as she felt some of the glue that was holding the cup in place rip away, allowing him to slip two fingers inside.

"Mmmmm, your skin tastes like honey," Derek crooned, burying his face in the curve of her neck. Crystal stretched a bit and turned her head so their lips could meet. He chose this moment to plunge his finger inside of her, making her instantly wet around it. He smiled against her mouth, and captured her lips in a breathtaking kiss, muffling any protests she might come up with as he swirled his digit around inside of her, ensuring her juice continued to flow.

Crystal didn't have to act as though she was a prisoner being pleasantly tortured, for that's exactly what she was. She had become his prisoner once again and her stomach fell as she was attempting to stay upright on knees that had begun to grow weak.

Derek stepped back slightly and reached down as if adjusting himself. "Brace yourself, babe. Cuz here I come." Crystal heard the sliding of fabric and before she had time to think about what it was, she froze when she felt him grabbing hold of her protective gear. "Wait-" she tried to tell him to stop as she put two and two together, then broke off and cried out when he yanked, ripping the rest of the glued-on plastic away from her skin.

"No more waiting," Derek snarled at the same time to cover up her discomfort. "You wanted this, you're fucking getting it." In one fluid motion, Derek positioned himself at her entrance and slammed his bare, rigid cock fully into her, her extreme wetness allowing easy passage so that she was fully impaled in an instant, pinned to the wall with his body.

Time stood still with Crystal frozen in shock against the shower wall, mouth gaped open, memories and feelings flooding her brain while Derek breathed heavily in her ear. The back of her mind somehow registered the Director's fist pump that she witnessed through blurry vision.

Derek pulled back and began to slowly pump in and out of her. "Fuck baby girl! Your pussy is fucking amazing. And your ass is so damn fine, I'm gonna pound that next." When Crystal failed to respond, he leaned over her. "And you're gonna beg me to do it. Aren't you?" He demanded.

Crystal blinked at him, trying to remember what she was supposed to say. The feeling of his dick inside her had always been blissful, just as it was right now. He fit her so perfectly, and she suddenly remembered with equal parts dismay and elation that every nerve in her body tingled when they used to fuck.

Reality came back to her as he firmly pinched her nipple to draw her back into the moment and asked again "AREN'T you?"

"Yes..." She barely managed to get the word out.

"Mmm good," he said. "I look forward to it." He continued slowly sliding in and out of her. One hand was gripping her hip, and the other was still on her breast. Derek had released his tight hold on her nipple but was now massaging it.

Crystal let out the breath she didn't realize she had been holding and miraculously remembered that they were shooting a movie scene and she had a part to play.

"Mmmm fuck, that feels so good." She moaned, It actually, really did feel amazing. She hadn't realized how much she had missed the sensation of being with him. The slightest movement of his cock inside her sent tingles all the way to her toes. She had to fight to stay focused on her performance.

Derek made a sound that indicated he was pleased with her words and started pounding a little faster. His thighs began to slap against her ass, ratcheting up the pleasure coursing through Crystal. He moved both hands to her breasts, gently pinching one nipple, them the other, tugging them at the same intervals as his fucking. The combination nearly drove her insane.

"Oh fuck. Yes!, Fuck yes!" Crystal cried out as a real reaction to his assault. She felt his teeth digging into her shoulder and began to lose her mind.

There was fire shooting from her nipples to her pussy, timed perfectly with the feeling of being full of Derek. He went balls deep inside her while pinching a nipple, then pulled out and let go at the same time. He went balls deep again while pinching the other nipple, then pulled out and let go again.

Between that and the love bites on her shoulders and neck, she was surrounded by Derek. He was everywhere around her and inside of her. He filled all of her senses, and all Crystal could do was cry out in ecstacy and hang on to the wall.

Derek knew she was so completely overwhelmed at this point that she had probably forgotten her own name. So he planted his hands on her hips, digging his fingers into her for purchase. He began hitting fast and hard like a mad man. The sound of flesh hitting flesh almost drowned out everything else.

"Fuck!" He yelled.

"Oh fuck, oh yes!" She cried out, her fingers trying to dig into the wall.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she chanted with every thrust she felt, driving Derek's frenzy, prolonging the agony of their pleasure. She didn't know if she was standing up, laying down, or floating in the air. All she knew was that her pussy was being slaughtered by the best cock in the world. Nothing else mattered. Fuck, nothing else existed right now except the in and out, in and out.

The heat caused by Derek's frenzied thrusting began to register. The pain of being rubbed raw added another layer to the bucket of sensations Crystal was drowning in. The grunts behind her were confirmation of the furious fucking being delivered to her back side.

Crystal's toes were curling, her vocalizations were getting higher and higher pitched. "Fuu-uuu-uuu-uuu-ck," she couldn't say anything else, her mind was delirious. She registered the spotlights from the shower set shining on her and that was the last thing she remembered before her world exploded, bright lights also flashing behind her eyelids.

Pleasure shot down all the nerves in her body, making every muscle quiver from head to toe. She screamed from the intensity as her world tilted and spun around her. So immersed was she in the sensations, she didn't hear Derek's shout of release at the same time. He pumped into her three more times and then sagged against her back as they both came slowly down from the high.

Breathing raggedly, Derek flicked the shower handle causing the water to turn on. Even though it was pre-heated to be a little above room temperature, Crystal shivered as it hit her still-sensitive skin. He angled the spout so the water hit her on the back as he pulled away. His cock slipped out, and the combination of her fluids and his cum began running down her legs.

Crystal thought she should probably be furious at him for not even using a condom, but couldn't be sure at that moment. Even if she was right, she couldn't muster up the energy.

Derek leaned down again and kissed her shoulders, seeming to know that she wasn't able to speak yet. "You- That was-" He laughed with his cheek against her skin. "It was so incredible that I have no words to describe it!"

Crystal drew in a deep breath to try to clear some of the fog. It didn't really help though.

"I can't wait until we do that again," he said with so much confidence, it stirred Crystal to finally move. She pushed away from the wall and faced him, praying her legs would hold her up. When they didn't, Derek caught her and held her close to him, arms around her waist. She automatically put her hands on his shoulders.

The heat in his eyes astounded Crystal as she stared back at him in wonder. Who was this man? And what in the hell had just happened? She was still in shock when he slid his hand up her neck to press her mouth to his. She responded to the slow, sensual kiss and began to tremble slightly.

Derek pulled back, smiling down at her for a moment, until the Director yelled "Cut!" The shower water turned off instantly, probably by someone in charge of that specific part of the scene.

Crystal's mind cleared and her cheeks burned with rage at what Derek had done. He must have noticed, for he let go and she stumbled a bit until she was leaning back against the shower wall.

Before she could slap him, or scream and rage at his selfish thoughtlessness, the Director got up and started doing a happy dance. "Bravo! That was amazing! I almost believed it was real, the sparks I saw could have set the place on fire! Ha! I'm so glad the water was ready," he chortled. "Get them robes!" Someone grabbed the white garments nearby and handed one to each of the actors.

Crystal roughly pulled hers on, glaring at Derek.

"Ok people!" The Director was talking again. "That's it for now, let's get cleaned up. We're off for a week. Meet back here next Wednesday, 6am sharp!"

Derek glanced at Crystal and grinned. "Enjoy your vacation and tell your parents I said happy anniversary!" He winked at her, turned around and sauntered away in his robe.

"Damn that man and the way he makes me feel," Crystal fumed. "Damn that man to hell!"

12