Filthy & Depraved

Story Info
Baby Girl Can't Be Quiet And Daddy Joins.
1.5k words
4.15
72.3k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** All Characters are a figment of the imagination and are all over the age of 18 **

This story does involve incest between a father and daughter, watersports, and breeding kinks. If that's not your jam, that cool! Please read any of the other wonderful stories Literotica has to offer!

Trying to be quiet while stroking my swollen clit is proving to be the hardest thing in the world. Daddy is downstairs watching a football game and I don't want him to know the naughty things I am doing within the safety of my four walls. I bite my lip to try and quiet my moans, but I don't think I'm doing a very good job. I twirl my fingers around in my wetness, dragging my fingertips down to my entrance and back up to the bundle of nerves responsible for the third orgasm I've had in the last 30 minutes.

I can still hear the TV downstairs and the ref calling a play that inevitably gets my dad to yell at the TV. The visions in my head turn from the cute boy in my French class to the first man that I have ever loved.

My Daddy.

I know it's naughty to have these feelings but ever since I saw him fuck his date against the wall in the living room when I was supposed to be upstairs asleep, I couldn't shake the image of his cock driving in and out of her. I often imagined what it would feel like to have someone do that to me. The guys that I had sex with never made it feel as good as it looked but I kept trying to find that sweet spot with almost every guy in my entire college class that felt as good as it looked. Such a whore I turned out to be, right?

Using my fingers right now after Daddy popped in my mind isn't enough so I reach over to my bedside table and pull my dildo out. It's 9 inches of fun with a girth that my nimble fingers can't fit around. I bring the toy to my lips and lick the head just a little.

"Oh Daddy. You like when I lick you like that? Am I doing a good job?"

Taking tentative licks around the head of the dildo, I imagine the flavor of my father plunging his rod into my throat. Shoving the dildo into my mouth, I suck on the entire length getting it wet enough to slide into my pussy. Not that I need the extra moisture but something about sliding a saliva covered dick into my depths drives me crazy. Any body fluid dripping down my body gets me hot.

I wonder if Daddy would ever pee on me.

The thought brings shivers to my body and the need to be filled with Daddy's hot piss forces another gush of my cream to flow out of me. Swirling the tip of the phallus around my hot pussy strums up the need to be filled. I slowly push the toy inside me and the delicious stretch from it sends me headfirst into my fourth orgasm. I can't hold in my whimpers, try as I may. In and out, I drag the dildo between my lower lips focusing on the rough patch just inside my canal. I'm so close to cumming.

"Yes Daddy! Fuck your princess! I know you feel how wet and tight my pussy is for you." i gasp a little too loudly.

I've been at this for so long I have gone past the point of just needing to scratch an itch. I'm insatiable. Pinching my nipples and closing my eyes adds another layer to my impending orgasm, I work myself into a frenzy. I don't even realize that the TV has shut off and my bedroom door is open. As I come down from my latest orgasm, I open my eyes to the shock of my life.

Daddy is standing at the foot of my bed, stroking himself through his sweats with his eyes plastered between my legs. I can't even bring myself to close my thighs together because I want him to see what his baby girl has been up to in her room. Not even the shock of my Daddy witnessing me in such a naughty position will stop me from continuing my fuck session.

"Keep going baby," he rasps. "Fuck, please keep going."

He unties his pants as I keep up the slow stroke inside my pussy. I stroke a bit faster, tilting my head back a little to watch Daddy pull his pants down and his large cock springs into view. Biting my lip, I can already imagine Daddy fucking me with the missile between his legs.

Daddy has a beautiful dick. Long and thick with a light umber colored head that tapers into the darker skin featured on the rest of his body. Grabbing himself at the base, he strokes up, twisting his hand around the head, gathering his pre-cum before gliding back down. I can't take watching him play with himself and my pussy detonates again, squirting a bit of fluid across the room. My juices run down my daddy's thigh and his gaze fixes on where it landed. Returning his eyes to my body, he starts to stroke himself a little faster.

"I need to fuck you baby girl. I can't be gentle or slow." He takes a few more steps in my direction. "I heard you moaning and calling out my name and i never imagined seeing you stretched out fucking yourself thinking of me."

I dance my fingers over my slit again. Gathering the moisture I find there, I use it as lube to play with my clit, spreading my lower lips just enough to tease Daddy.

"Please Daddy. I want you inside me so bad. Please fuck your little girl." I whimper.

"I read the nasty shit you wrote in your diary about wanting to be filled with my cum and my piss. I can do all that baby. Do you want that?" Daddy is practically growling.

"Yes! Yes, please fuck me. I promise to be your good little whore." I damn near shout.

Daddy shuffles across the bed, kicking off the rest of his pants before he lands between my legs, hovering over my exposed pussy. He bends down and takes a deep breath, letting out a shaky exhale. Without words, he lowers his mouth to my mound and tastes me for the first time. Arching my back from the taboo sensation of my father licking my private area works me up towards another orgasm.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum. Please, please, let me cum."

He doesn't stop his ministrations and before long, I am screaming out my release. My body is tingling with the bolts of electricity this forbidden act has brought on. Daddy brings his body above mine and runs his cock against my sensitive bud. Stroking back and forth before descending lower and filling my pussy. Daddy pushes forward and sinks deep into my pussy and stops. He holds his body there while looking down at me with a blank stare.

I start to feel warm on the inside and just as the warmth starts, Daddy starts to pull out. Liquid starts to descend down my thighs and onto the bed. My eyes widen when I realize Daddy is filling my pussy with his golden nectar. Daddy thrusts back in and continues filling my pussy with his piss. The intense heat makes me close to feral. I close my eyes and feel a sharp pinch to my left nipple almost immediately.

"Eyes on me baby girl. I want to see your eyes while I fill your tight pussy with my piss and fuck it out of you."

I nod as he picks up the pace. Pissing in my hole and fucking me while keeping eye contact with one another, is driving me crazy. I assume he finishes pissing because the warmth stops, and Daddy picks up the pace. I nosedive into another orgasm, squeezing around daddy's cock tightly. That does it for Daddy because shortly after, he fills me up with his cum. I'm not on the pill or anything so the thought of being pregnant with Daddy's baby makes me smile up at him as my eyes fill with happy tears.

"I love you so much Daddy! Thank you for doing this with me." I hug his body close to my trembling frame. He gives me one last kiss before he brings me to the bathroom to give me a bath. Paying close attention to my sore pussy, Daddy sets out to wash away the remnants of the love making we just experienced. He dries me off and brings me to his bed where we lay down and drift off to sleep in each other's arms.

Nothing in the world brings me joy like the love I experience with my Daddy.