All Comments on 'Filthy Dirty'

by DeadSince2001

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 10 years ago
Delicious tale

and so well told. I'm not at all into cars, but the story was compelling. That sort of thing only happens once in a lifetime, more if you're very lucky, but it does happen, and this tale captures the feral unthinking lust beautifully.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome!!

I loved the detail and the way you worked her and she worked you :) really well built up... and I loved it... thank you

BiSapphyrBiSapphyralmost 10 years ago
Very hot

I love the flirting that leads up to and occurs during the sex, as well as the hot details.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 8 years ago
Nicely written!

The only... miscue (of sorts) for me was the "birth control" comment at the end.

Also, I was expecting there to be a sensual showering/bathing scene where he cleans her up, but maybe that would have been too predictable/cliché.

-Rei

litereader54litereader54almost 8 years ago
I agree with Rei

The whole climax of the story was REALLY irresponsible of him no matter how turned on he was. Very uncool on a first time encounter. STD transmission is another issue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In response to some of the other commenters: this is just a story! Not real life. A well-plotted and written story, with good characterization and events and imagery. In imagination it is allowed to have no birth control, no STDs, yes lust/love at first sight.

I would hope for a part 2, to fill out the rest of the main character lives and events. Good writing, and good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous