Filthy Lesbian: Touched

Story Info
A sexy couple go on a cruise in the Caribbean...
5k words
4.61
19k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty leaned her forearms on the railing as she sipped her rum-fruit-twisty straw drink. Her butt swayed from side to side, a sign of her excitement as she watched the red concoction of a drink darken her blue straw, doing front flips as it looked nearer to her mouth before finally splashing on her tongue. Misty giggled like a schoolgirl, even though she was nineteen. It was the little things that excited her, but it wasn't just the loopy straw that gave her a bubbly elation in her stomach. This was the first time she had ever been on a cruise.

Sipping her drink continuously while her butt did a small booty dance on its own, she watched the dock slowly slip away and waved at the strangers who waved below. Smiling, she saw others on the main deck of the massive Destiny Cruise ship main deck waved, too. The old couple to her left, the group of pretty girls to her right, the gaggle of children beyond them. Everyone gathered to wave their goodbyes to land and watch the blue ocean take over the view. Misty had never been more excited in her life.

Bouncy Bahamian music played by a live band around the corner from her and the speakers carried the music everywhere. Misty closed her eyes and without a care in the world twerked her barely covered butt cheeks in the air as she half held the railing. She already had on her Blue two-piece bathing suit with tiny white polka dots, and with the tropical sun warming her arms and chest, she regretted sliding on these short shorts over her bottom. Feeling the ends of her blonde streaked hair brush her shoulders and she danced by herself, lost in the moment, Misty was startled when she felt someone's crotch sidle up behind her.

"Hey there crazy girl," Sarah's voice purred in Misty's ear as her cold wet hands braced against Misty's hips.

"Ooo, your hands are cold!" Misty squirmed her hips trying to escape her touch, but Sarah persisted wrapping her left hand around Misty's dainty hips and locking her in place.

"What you don't want, what I have to offer?" Sarah said, circling her right hand in front of Misty and revealing another drink to replace the nearly empty one in Misty's hand.

"Oooh, I very do, yes." Misty turned around wearing a grin. Sarah pulled her hips in tightly to her and gave her a long, wet kiss. Misty held the glass behind Sarah's ponytail as her arms rested up on Sarah's shoulders. "Did you make a friend to get the drink?" Misty asked, after falling out of the kiss.

"The bartender likes me, I think," Sarah smirked. "Didn't ID me and gave me a double shot on the house. Think I should break the news to him?"

"Mmmm... maybe on the last day of the cruise," Misty giggled as she took a sip from her fresh drink. "Hm. A double shot of what?"

"Rum," Sarah made a face.

Misty laughed then spoke in a funny voice, "oh, why must it always be rum..."

Sarah shook her head, fighting her own laugh, "I tell ya, every time. But shit, it was free." Misty turned back around and hung over the edge, drinking her drink. Her girlfriend Sarah stayed behind her with her hips lightly brushing Misty's rear as they watched the panhandle of Florida continue to shrink. When they dropped their stuff in their room, Misty tried to get Sarah to change into her swimsuit, too, but she waved the notion away. Jeans and a baggy t-shirt were always Sarah's way.

Sarah's hands were warming up now as they rubbed up and down on the taut waist of Misty. Between that and her second drink beginning to warm her cheeks, Misty loosened up even more. "We've gotta get you out of those pants and into some swimsuits," Misty teased, twerking her booty back against her girlfriend's crotch.

"Mmm," Sarah purred in Misty's ear. "See, I was thinking we just need to get all these clothes off you."

Sarah's hot breath on Misty's neck sent wild shivers trembling down her spine. Then when Sarah took Misty's lower earlobe into her mouth and tongued her earrings, Misty jetted her ass out hard and let out a groan. Pushing her right-hand down Misty's center, and when she felt her girlfriend's fingers dip inside her panties and brush lightly over her clitoris, she gasped, closing her eyes.

Immediately, she sucked in a breath when she remembered all the people around her and pushed her hips forward to flee from Sarah's hand. But all she managed to do was trap Sarah's hand inside her panties between the railing and herself.

"Sarah- no, stop," Misty protested in a half whine, half moaning voice.

"It's okay... it's okay..." Sarah whispered in a raspy voice on the side of Misty's neck. She pecked a kiss below her ear before resting her chin in the crook of Misty's shoulder. Sarah's fingers swiping quick circles over her increasingly moist clit. Misty looked out of the side of her eyes at the couples on either side of her, each involved in their own conversations right then. More people walked behind them laughing and still Sarah rubbed faster circles on her clit.

The world narrowed in Misty's vision as Sarah's arms encapsulated her back against Sarah's chest. She was pinned between the railing and her girlfriend, being molested to near orgasm in front of hundreds of people. A middle-aged man peaked his head over Misty's left shoulder and her stomach dropped. But the man laughed and murmured something to his friend about it being a long way down to the water and walked on.

Misty was near hyperventilating as she turned and squirmed in Sarah's arms, "no no no no..." she whispered into Sarah's cheek, but Sarah had already worked a finger between her pussy lips, grinding directly on Misty's clit. "Oh fu..." Misty moaned in a whisper before she stopped herself. Fearing the loud screech that begged to burst free, she clenched her teeth and pressed her cheek into her girlfriend's cheek.

Keeping her arm as still as possible, Sarah's hand and fingers vibrated back and forth on Misty's clit, making her legs tremble and threaten to give out. Her breaths became stagnant and gasping. The delicious bite that Sarah dared to deliver to Misty's ear lobe was what sent her over the edge.

The powerful orgasm struck her sex like a lightning bolt, numbing her thighs and hips as she buried her lips back into Sarah's cheek and neck. Panting loud, moaning grunts into her girlfriend's side, Misty was thanking God for the loud band. The wet slipperiness coated Sarah's fingers while she planted one last kiss on Misty's cheek. In her relaxed state, Misty didn't even realize she had done it until she heard the crashing glass below. Misty's eyes shot open, and Sarah's hand pulled from her panties. The glass had slipped out of Misty's fingers to the deck below, breaking luckily on the floor and not someone's head.

All eyes in the area turned to Sarah, and her flush faced girlfriend. They both giggled, some as intoxicated, nervous people do. They looked down at the broken glass, still not touching anyone. Misty tucked her hand in Sarah's, and they ran away like kids running from the janitor's closet after getting away with something.

***

"Niner! No winners," the craps dealer announced and the circle of patrons boo'd as the dealer retook the dice and cleared the board of chips. The players talked to another as they slid chips on to the table.

"Like every time they play I feel like this time I'm going to get it but then I don't," Misty laughed.

Sarah sipped her vodka tonic and shook her head. It looks like a slow- or fast, if you're that guy, way to lose your money. Misty laughed and palmed Sarah's chest.

"That dude's stack of chips have fallen quite a bit in the last little bit."

Sarah sat at the bar highchair closest to the craps table where she and her girlfriend had been people watching for the last hour as they nursed their last drink. It wasn't their last drink by choice, but they hadn't been able to find a bartender that wasn't IDing this evening. Misty sat on Sarah's lap with her arm half hung around her girlfriend's neck.

After sailing from shore, they both had changed into their suits and spent the day dipping in and out of the pool, sunbathing, and spreading sunblock on each other. Which worked except for two red spots on the back of Sarah's arms. For dinner, they decided to head to the casino and Sarah promised Misty to wear her 'fancy dress' that Misty had bought for her. It was an aqua blue color with a half-salted skirt that nearly showed Sarah's lower curve of her thick butt, and definitely exposed her side boob from the hang of the neck of her dress.

Misty could tell how uncomfortable Sarah was in the dress. She enjoyed dressing up from time to time, but not usually. Sarah was all about comfort and utilitarianism-in this end they were a perfect example of opposites attracting because misty loved fashion and makeup. Which is why it pleased her so much that Sarah wore the dress. It showed how much making Misty happy meant to her.

Surprising Sarah, Misty planted a kiss on her lips. Sarah set her nearly gone drink down and wrapped her arms around Misty's hips and gave her a long, lingering kiss back.

"Yeah! Get it!! Whoo!" a drunk man shouted from down at the craps table. Misty broke the kiss with a smile, rolling her cheek on Sarah's cheek as they looked toward their fan. It was the chubby, balding man whose stack of chips were dwindling so quickly. "Come down here ladies, y'all can be my good luck charm!" He shouted, pointing excitedly at them both. Giggling, they exchanged a look, and Misty's cheeks became warm.

"Na, we're good, man," Sarah yelled back.

"Ah? Ah? Oh, come on, alright, your loss," he swiped his hand at them before turning back to the crowded table to place his bets.

"We have a fan..." Misty beamed sheepishly to her girlfriend.

"You think he's bad here? Try being married to him," a voice said beside them. Misty turned around and Sarah had to look around Misty's front to see the beautiful older woman who sat beside them. She had bleach blond hair and tan skin but wore a black dress that hid the small curves that a woman gained with age and children and accented her plump, thick breasts that created a spacious cleavage for their eyes.

Sarah half laughed as she apologized, "sorry, ma'am, I didn't see you there."

"Ma'am?" The woman nearly spilled her cosmopolitan when she shot a shocked look at Sarah. "Ma'am? I'm a ma'am now?"

Misty giggled nervously, still curled in Sarah's lap, "oh, don't mind her, that's just the Army in her. She calls all women that. Hi, I'm Misty."

"Misty. Misty, I like that," the woman said, shaking Misty's hand delicately. "I'm Colleen. Wait, so you're in the Army?"

Sarah nodded, "yes, ma'am, two years now."

"Hun, if you call me ma'am one more time, I'm going to make you drop and give me twenty," Colleen pointed.

Sarah and Misty both laughed. Sarah nodded, "sorry, I'm Sarah- it's a force of habit."

"I may technically be a ma'am, but I plan on letting Botox and plastic surgery hide that for as long as possible." Colleen grinned and winked at her new friends as she finished her drink. "Isn't that right, Alex!" The muscle-bound bartender with thick black hair to match his black buttoned down shirt stopped what he was doing to walk over to Colleen.

She already had him trained, misty thought.

"If you're saying it, it's gotta be right," Alex said with a smile. The crowd became louder around them as a live band started playing around the corner. "Whoa, you're looking dry over there. You want me to freshen you up?" Alex said, taking Colleen's empty glass away from her. All that was left on the glass was one lipstick mark left on the brim of the glass.

"Well, if I'm dry you better get me wet then," Colleen said leaning forward so her large breasts all but fell out of her dress in front of Alex. Alex gave her a smirk and a wink and got to work making her drink. Sarah and Misty shared a similar grin with each other that conveyed the same message.

These two are about to fuck.

Misty covered her mouth as she giggled.

"Where's your guy's drinks? You can't sit at a bar empty handed," Colleen said.

"Well," Misty smiled. "We came down here for dinner but after that we haven't really been able to find a bartender that didn't want to look at our IDs?" Misty shrugged, giggling.

Colleen held up her hand, stopping her as she rolled her eyes. "Alex?" Alex turned around, setting her fresh cosmopolitan down on the table. "These two ladies are with me. You can put their drinks on my tab."

Alex's eyes darted between the two young ladies and Colleen a couple of times before giving them the head nod to order. Misty could see the mental calculations going through his mind comparing serving minor alcohol vs ruining a chance at banging a cougar. "What'll you have?" Alex asked.

Misty smiled as she felt Sarah pinch her ass in excitement, "Long Island iced tea?"

"Vodka-soda," Sarah added. Alex nodded and got to work on the iced tea. "Thank you, seriously."

Colleen waved her off, "oh I remember what it was like to be young. Besides, it'll be easier dealt with him if I got someone to drink with." She thumbed back to her losing husband.

When Alex came back with their drinks, the three of them cheers'd. "To new, sexy friends." Colleen said.

***

"I'm totally serious!"

"Oh, my god!"

"How was it?"

Colleen rolled her eyes and made a face, then laughed when she pointed at Sarah's face. "Exactly like your girlfriend's expression!" Misty turned and laughed at the wide-eyed look of impressed, confused, and disgusted all mashed together on Sarah's face.

"The beginning was super-hot," Colleen continued, leaning forward in her chair. The sprawl of empty glasses cluttered the bar top in front of them. "It was literally like the beginning of a good porno, and I kept thinking that when I was going from dick to dick sucking them. I was like, 'this is a fucking porn shoot!'" Colleen nudged Misty's shoulder, who sat on a stool now huddled between Sarah and Colleen. The music and crowd around them had only grown louder and bigger over the past hours. "Then the middle was even better. When they started fucking me..." Colleen smiled, shaking her head. "It was amazing! But then, like every encounter with men, it all ended in disappointment!"

Sarah and Misty laughed as they swayed in their seats. The stumper of all the alcohol loosening their bodies and mind as they leaned into each other, touching their exposed thighs while talking.

"Well, that's something I don't have to deal with," Misty beamed as her hand slid up Sarah's thigh, catching Sarah by surprise when her finger brushed the crevice of her thigh, meeting her sex. Misty always became the biggest slut when she was drunk.

Sarah jumped and laughed, "I'm just- I don't know. Can you be disgusted and turned on at the same time?"

"Yeah, it's called your honeymoon." Colleen laughed as she clapped her hands.

"I just, well, one, just one guy alone grosses me out, but imaging three of them fucking me..." Sarah made a face that made everyone laugh. "But then again, a four way in general sounds kinda hot. I haven't even had a three way."

"Yeah, neither have I," Misty said, while giving Sarah a long stare with a smirk. Almost screaming in silence that she wanted to have one with Colleen. Sarah squeezed Misty's side, trying to tell her to relax some. Not that she hadn't thought of it. Misty had caught Sarah staring at Colleen's cleavage or thick thighs, just as Misty had been. Misty wanted each of them to suck on Colleen's tits as they fingered her pussy and ass in their own orgy.

"Trust me, at least with three men, it's not worth it," Colleen said, finishing her drink. "I do have to say you guys are a cute couple. If I was twenty years younger, you guys might've had a chance at turning me forever to the other side."

Misty slid her palm between Sarah's thighs and felt the warm, soft flesh as she rubbed it. "Well..."

"Looket here! Now this isa set of beautifuls women!" a pudgy, balding man defly grabbed Colleen's shoulder and Misty's hip as he slurred. "Are wes all ready to go then?"

"If only that had happened," Colleen sighed. "Then I wouldn't be legally bound to this."

"Ohhh hahaha, this lady here." Her husband laughed obnoxiously. Looking over his shoulder, Misty noticed the pit boss standing behind him, looking unamused. Misty instinctively leaned closer to Sarah as more casino security arrived. "I think it's uh time we head out, hun."

Colleen looked over her shoulder and immediately started yelling, "are you fuckingn kidding me? Again? How much did you lose? What did-"

Without saying a word to each other, Misty and Sarah stood on wobbly legs and went to leave. They felt the tension in the air only in the building. "We've gotta head out, thanks for the drinks!" Sarah said.

Colleen wore a face of anger and embarrassment and paused her expression to smile at them. It was an apologetic smile, then returned to shouting at her husband. The entire wobbly leg elevator ride to their room, Misty could not stop thinking about how close they had come with Colleen.

"We almost had her!" Misty cried out as she steadied herself on the grab bar of the elevator.

Sarah laughed, "I know!"

"Then her stupid husband had to ruin it all," Misty pouted.

Sarah shrugged, "it's only the first night. This is a ten day cruise, you know? We've got time."

Misty smiled seductively as she moved to Sarah's arms, "yesss, we do."

They hit their cabin room and with a slide of the key fell into their room. It was spacious compared to the standard room, or so Sarah said. It was her third cruise, and she paid for most of this using her Army bonus. The room had a queen bed, a couch living room area and a balcony to look over the edge.

Immediately, Misty opened the sliding door and went out onto the balcony. Sarah joined her. The warm, breezy night made Misty's hair flutter about as she grabbed the railing. Sarah took a familiar position behind her and wrapped her arms around her chest. The water was so black, without staring, she could not tell the difference from where the night sky ended and the ocean began.

"It's so peaceful," Misty said. "Thank you for taking me on this. I love it."

Misty turned to Sarah and, in the darkness of the night, saw the shadows on her face. The moonlight brightened the side of Sarah's face, and the neckline went down one side. Sarah took Misty's face in her gentle, yet strong hands and lowered herself to kiss her. Sarah's hand slid down Misty's back, pulling her lower back tight before sliding a hand down over her butt cheek.

Misty loved how helpless she could feel inside of Sarah's touch. She was so powerful and yet tender in the way she grabbed and maneuvered her. The kiss grew into something more. It became deeper and wet, passionate. Misty knew this kiss very well. And her sex glistened as it prepared for what came next.

Falling over another, they made their way back into their cabin. Sarah sat Misty down on the edge of the bed and pushed her down on her back. Misty squirmed and twisted on the bed top, smacking the towels that were twisted into snakes or swans onto the floor. By the time her eyes returned to her girlfriend, Sarah stood before her naked with her hair tied back in a ponytail. Her taut, marvelous body and perky tits accented by the one warm lamp turned on in the corner of the room.

The seductive smile of eagerness was not intended across Misty's lips. It grew naturally as she imagined she could spend the rest of her life staring at Sarah's beautiful nakedness and be happy.

Misty tried to shimmy out of her blue lacy dress, but Sarah stopped her as she climbed on top of Misty's body. Grabbing Misty's wrists, Sarah pushed her arms down and over Misty's head on the bed as she leaned over, kissing Misty hard. Her knees were spread wide on the bed, so Sarah's bald pussy pressed to the tail of Misty's dress that covered her crotch. Sarah began to make the slightest hump and drag motion with her entire body.

12