Filthy Lesbian: Touched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing a high-pitched humming moan, Misty struggled her tiny muscles under the grip of her stronger girlfriend uselessly. Sarah switched her grip up so both of Misty's wrists were trapped under one of Sarah's hands while Sarah used the other hand to shimmy up Misty's skirt of her dress that lay between them. With the fabric disappearing between them, Misty's breath caught in her throat when she felt the familiar and glorious wet bare pussy lips of Sarah drag on her own pussy.

Pulling back from their kiss, Sarah's smirked lips hovered over Misty for several seconds as if planning an attack. Twice Sarah lowered her mouth as if to kiss her girlfriend, and twice Misty lifted and failed to reach her. Misty let out a disapproving whine and Sarah giggled. Lowering her left breast to Misty's lips, she eagerly took her nipple into her mouth. Wrapping her lips around her, sucking, licking, and biting, Misty closed her eyes and moaned at the taste.

Sarah remained silent except for the occasional gasping exhale of air. She moved to the side as she slipped her fingers between Misty's thighs, causing her eyes to go wide when she felt the finger plunge inside of her. Misty's lips were slick with juices as the finger pushed inside her again and again. Misty was in heaven at that moment. Her body felt warm everywhere as every thrust inside melted her a bit more. She switched to Sarah's other nipple and had to gasp between sucks and bites as the feeling became too intense.

"Hmmm... yeah, you like that?" Sarah asked as she smiled down at her whimpering girlfriend. Sarah's finger fucking Misty's pussy harder as her thumb pressed up, swiping across her clit.

"Mmmhmm," was all Misty could hum with her mouth full of Sarah's breast. Her thin body squirmed and writhed on the bed as she groaned under her girlfriend's touch. The feeling on her over-stimulated clit felt so electrifying and warm. Her body tried to push into Sarah's fingers while scooting away at the same time.

It was when Sarah forced a second finger inside her pussy that everything changed. Misty's eyes rolled back as her head arched. "Oh fuck! Oh god..."

Sarah's fingers pushed in and out of Misty's tiny hole and pleasure coursed through her veins. Misty loved looking up at the shadows cast across Sarah's face as she grinned down at her. The power. The control. The dominance that Sarah had over Misty was intoxicating. Nothing turned her on as much as being used and controlled. Her wrists twisting against Sarah's restraint, powerless to defy Sarah but not wanting to either.

Something changed and Sarah lowered her eyes to Misty's as she bounced in the bed. Like Sarah needed to look into Misty to see the agonizing pleasure that she was experiencing. Sarah's eyes were a sea of fire. Excited and active, they jetted back and forth between Misty's squinted expression as the pace and intensity at which she finger fucked her girlfriend increased.

"Oh, Jesus, god! Ah!" Misty cried out, but Sarah was relentless.

"That's it..." Sarah spoke calmly. "Come on..."

Misty could hear her own juices squishing with every thrust as the pool formed between her closed, trembling thighs. Sarah bit her lip as she thrusted fingers harder inside of her woman and her eyes devoured Misty's expression.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming I'm- god yes!" Misty screamed and her eyes went wide and high. Her body tensed and her breathing froze as the violent spasm struck her entire body all at once. "Ohmygod Yes!"

The slick wetness extended down her thighs as Sarah smeared the moisture over her pussy lips with an approving smile on her lips. She allowed Misty a few needed seconds to take a breath and reorient herself as the remnants of the orgasm still clouded her thoughts.

But then Misty was moving. She wasn't sure where. She was on her hands and knees on the bed trying to be helpful as her lover guided her, but a swift jerk and a shove onto her back told her she was moving too much. Misty found herself on her back with head barely dangling off the edge of the bed. Looking up, she stared at the mad view of Sarah looking down on her upside down.

Sarah stepped over Misty's face, straddling her, and Misty eagerly wrapped her hands around the outside of her thighs. Sarah's tender and moist pussy lips squatted down on Misty's mouth and she extended her tongue. Slicing into Sarah's warm wet pussy like a hot knife through butter, Misty's tongue felt the electrifying taste of her girlfriend's wet pussy.

Releasing a squeak of a moan at her taste, Misty's hands gripped Sarah's firm thighs tightly as if afraid she would flee at any moment. The world closed off to Misty. All she could see was the shadowed curved ass and pussy while Sarah squatted on her face. All sounds were muffled and distant by Sarah's thick, firm thighs.

She knew she was doing a good job with her tongue when Sarah pressed down harder with her hips. Dragging her pussy across Misty's tongue and chin. Misty loved it! The juices that oozed from her spread across her face. Breathing became more difficult as Sarah smothered her face with her pussy.

"Oh, shiiit!" Sarah cursed. Hands pulled up and to the side of Misty's dress. Fingernails raked on her flexed stomach and revealed ribs. A snapping pain occurred on her chest as Sarah smacked her tits. Misty would have screamed if her tongue wasn't buried so deep inside of her pussy.

Again, smack smack smack smack!

Misty's nipples were rock hard and aching for relief. They were over-stimulated.

"Fuck, yes!" Sarah moaned, hunching over and grinding her pussy into Misty's face. "Fuck me, you fucking bitch! Just like that- ohhh god!"

Sarah's fingers deftly twisted on Misty's nipples, clamping down and shaking her firm breasts from side to side. Misty's thighs rubbed together, desperately trying to brush her own clit as she wanted to cum again. She never wanted it to end. She wanted to cum all night.

"Ahhhh! Ugh! Fuck!" Sarah screamed, as her ass cheeks jiggled and her thighs clamped around Misty's face until she came. The hard orgasm drenched Misty's tongue and mouth and she drank her lover's pussy happily. "Fuuuuck... fuck!"

After many long and wet laps of her tongue, it was Misty's turn to cry out. Sarah had pried Misty's slender thighs apart, pulled the hood of her clit back, and with soaked fingers, placed her drenched fingers on her clit. With a violent passion, her fingers trembled on her clit. Shaking back and forth, Misty pulled on Sarah's ass to free her mouth from her pussy so she could scream.

"Oh, Jesus, god- I ahh ah!" Misty moaned in a panic.

"What was that?" Sarah asked with a forcefulness in her voice. "You like that? You fucking like that, you little bitch?"

"Nnnmmm... Yes, yes, I- I- oh fuck!" Misty squirmed. "I'm going to-"

Sarah clamped her fingers onto Misty's nipple while her hand vibrated on her bucking clit. Her hips bucked nonstop as she writhed.

"You want to cum for me?" Sarah asked with a touch of concern in her voice. "You want to cum you fucking slut?"

"Yes! Yes yes yes, I do!" Misty begged in a panic. The feeling was overwhelming. Her body needed relief to cum. It was too much.

"Cum for me, slut! Cum for me like the whore that you are!" Sarah ordered with a sternness that sent shivers down Misty's spine as her back arched and an explosion ignited between her thighs. The overpowering feeling set her whole body into a tingling fire as Misty's mind went blank.

"Oh my god yes!!" Misty groaned loud and long as she came hard. Her hips bucking and thighs twitching. The pulsing orgasm came in waves that seemed to never end.

When her thoughts became hers again, Misty could hear the soft giggle from Sarah over top of her as her fingernails raked her belly. Sarah repositioned and sat her naked body beside Misty on the bed. Misty curled into Sarah's thigh that sat by her face.

"Mmmmm... I want you to use me all night..." Misty purred with a cute smile. "I never want it to end."

Sarah cupped her hand to Misty's cheek with an approving smile, "don't worry, my girl... this is just the beginning of a very long cruise..." Sarah leaned over and pushed a wet, deep, long kiss on Misty's lips and Misty felt as though they were the only two women on the plant.

12