All Comments on 'Filthy Man with a Pure Heart'

by xxboyholejoe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An Interesting Pair

I'm not sure how many readers will be as turned on as you are by your man, but I like the two of them together; they seem well-suited to one another.

An editor would help you fix the several rough spots in your English, but we can understand what you're saying, well enough.

I assume you will write more chapters and tell us of your difficult home life, and if you go to live with your man. I am curious about him, also. He had never been with a boy. Who had he ever been with? When had he given up bathing? Why does he look angry, all the time? There is a lot to learn about these two.

Also, it would help the flow of the story and our enjoyment of what happens, if you were a little more descriptive of the sex. As neither of them had been with a male before, surely there were a lot of feelings you could have elaborated upon.

bhart1bhart1over 7 years ago
An Oddly Engaging Little Romance

In spite of your fetish with his lack of hygiene, I find your fascination with his age, size advantage and gruffness an interesting hook. I agree with the previous comment that you (and we) would benefit greatly from the assistance of a volunteer editor. But I will continue to read whether you choose to solicit one or not. There is definitely enough of a romantic element to your story to bring me back for further investigation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful pair

There really is someone out there for everyone. Although parts made me heave, the story was told well enough to make you forget the pig.

UBERtoesUBERtoesover 7 years ago
A touching story

This is a really beautiful story -- and the writing, well, it's written from the heart. And often the most intensely romantic stories are. Does the beefy guy really never shower or bathe? I dunno. I thought that might have been a bit of literary license by the author. If he hasn't in a long time, I can imagine xxboyholejoe coaxing him to get clean soon, lathering up and making love together. I look forward to continued chronicles, as their lives unfold together. I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Such a Love Story

This proves the point that there is someone for everyone. Such a lovely romantic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

so cute. <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous