Filthy Moms and Horny Sons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there something going on between you and Buck? Be honest with me, Mom..."

"Absolutely not! For a start, Buck is my best friend's son and one of your friends too, or at least so I thought...".

Denny sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Denny...something is going on with you, the way you overreacted tonight just wasn't like you at all. In a way, it was sweet that you were being protective of me but you were so....angry! I've never seen you like that before. Is there something you're not telling me?"

I was acting on female intuition at that point and I just remember the sheer heat and humidity even at that late hour, and the atmosphere so thick in the room you could have cut it with a knife.

"Oh, don't ask me that, Mom. Not tonight...."

"What's that supposed to mean? Denny...tell me".

He sighed again, clearly wrestling with some intense emotions. He couldn't look me in the eye, looking down at his shoes.

"I've been having feelings that I shouldn't be having for a while but I've kept it to myself. But since Dad went back to work and then you started coming to the gym I've been finding it harder to ignore. And then seeing you with Buck...I don't know, something just snapped, I'm sorry...".

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Denny...are you saying you're...attracted to me? Sexually attracted?"

He looked up at me and said, "Yes. I know it's wrong. But I am."

It felt like my heart missed a beat. I had no way to process this based on any experience and so reacted purely on instinct. I was excited, intrigued.

"How long have you been having these...feelings for me?" I said, thinking to myself what a handsome young man he was with his light brown, tousled hair and firm, masculine jawline framed with designer stubble.

"A while....".

I don't whether it was the heat or the alcohol clouding my thinking but I suddenly felt so much sexual desire for my own son.

"Well, maybe you should do something about it..." I said and his eyes widened.

He saw his opportunity and stepped towards me before I could change my mind. Suddenly, his mouth was on mine and we began kissing like lovers, like a mother and son are never supposed to. I opened my mouth as we kissed and let him invade my mouth with his strong, roaming tongue while his hands explored my body.

My nipples throbbed and hardened at his touch and I didn't resist as he slipped his hand under my short black dress and rubbed my pussy through my increasingly soaking wet panties. My hand strayed to his crotch where I found him already hardening. As we French kissed with feral, swirling tongues I caressed his bulge till I knew he was ready to fuck.

I knew we didn't have that much time as at the back of my mind I knew Lee would be coming home too at some point. But I wanted to know how it felt to have my son's cock in my mouth so I hastily unbuckled his belt and simultaneously pulled down his jeans and blue briefs as I sank to my knees on the hard kitchen floor.

I looked up at him with such desire in my eyes as I marvelled at the size of his beautiful, thick appendage. I took it in my hand and circled the head, then got to work sucking him slowly, careful not to bring him to the boil too soon.

My knees were hurting as I took him to the back of my throat, taking as much as I could but he was a big boy, seven to eight inches I guessed. He had more on his mind than getting head though and he gave me a nod that he was ready for more. I took him out of my mouth, a sticky web of precum clinging to my lips and, with his strong arms, he pulled me back on to my feet.

He really became aggressive and assertive then and it still sends shivers up my spine to recall it. Once I was back on my feet he pulled my tight dress up over my hips and dragged my sodden panties to my ankles.

I kicked them impatiently across the room. Then he lifted me onto the edge of the kitchen sink and ordered me to spread my legs. I felt such a whore as I did, exposing my wet cunt to my own son.

We kissed passionately then he thrust it inside me with such force that I thought I might faint. My son had his cock inside me and it felt incredible. He held me tightly as I meant back and started fucking me. He quickly worked up a rapid thrust and I wrapped my legs round his back, my eyes closed as I took his delicious pounding.

He rammed into me balls deep and he was going at me so hard I really thought he was going to unload his cum in me right there and then. But he wasn't done by a long shot and pulled out after a few minutes of raw fucking then lifted me off the edge of the sink.

He dragged me over to the kitchen table and I felt like a rag doll at the mercy of his alpha male masculine strength that had me under his spell at that moment. I didn't care that he was being so rough with me as he bent me over the kitchen table, in fact it was absolutely exhilarating.

I'd never been taken with such feral, wanton abandon before and I let out a shriek of delight as he thrust back inside me as I lay sprawled across the table.

"Oh god yes...fuck Mommy! Give it to your Mommy hard you hot stud!" I said, feeling on fire with incestuous lust.

"Yes, that's it Mom, you love it hard and rough don't you? I should have done this years ago...you fucking cock teaser, well now you're getting my cock whenever so want to put it in you...fucking slut whore!" he said in a deep and seedy voice that really turned me on.

"I'm your whore from now on, son! Make Mommy your whore with your big cock, Mommy wants it!"

"Yes, she fucking does....Mommy needs it doesn't she?" he said in that same voice and I felt weak at the knees. He began slapping my bare ass hard as he fucked me, his balls swinging against me. I felt him grab my long hair tight and he yanked on it hard, making my back arch.

That slight change of angle meant his cock was hitting my G spot a little bit better and my moans and squeals were getting so loud that I worried we might have the neighbors knocking on the door.

But something even wilder than that happened. We were making so much noise that we didn't hear the cab pulling up outside or Lee coming in the front door. But suddenly he walked into the kitchen with his nose bloodied and his shirt covered in blood.

"Mom.....Denny".

"What the fuck happened to you?" said Denny, without stopping for a second as he continued pumping me.

"I...I got in a fight with Buck...you're....you are having...." managed Lee, looking very confused.

"We're having sex, we're fucking....now help me fuck Mom while she's drunk and slutty".

I really don't know why, but being trash talked by my own son while he nailed me like a prize stallion from behind just turned me on like nothing else. Knowing my other son could agree to join in with the illicit pleasure had my cunt and clit throbbing and pulsing.

Lee's sexual instincts seemed to clear up his confusion and suddenly I was watching him unzipping his black jeans. I knew I was about to one son in my cunt and one son in my mouth. He was almost as big as his brother I found out, reaching inside his boxer shorts and yanking our his delicious length, a thick seven inch beauty.

I looked up at him as I took him in my mouth and he closed his eyes to savour the intense sensation of his own mother giving him head with a lusty mouth.

As I sucked him with unrelenting fervour he unbuttoned his blood soaked shirt and then threw it across the room, revealing his magnificent torso, shiny and rippling, so toned and contoured. He was a perfect picture of masculinity, I felt proud to be enjoying him with my endlessly lustful lips.

I was being spit roasted by my own sons and it felt absolutely incredible, Lee starting to dominate me like his brother. He told me to relax my mouth and so I slackened my lips as he grabbed my fringe and began to facefuck me just as hard as Denny was penetrating my well pounded pussy.

Soon, my mouth was a froth of precum and I don't know how Lee managed to resist shooting down my throat as I looked up at him and his eyes locked on mine in sexual union.

Though there seemed to be some competition between my sons, Denny knew he'd had my pussy to himself and once he'd had his fill he simply said, "Swap". Suddenly, I had Denny's even bigger cock stuffed in my mouth and now he was face fucking me like his brother rather than me giving him head.

I felt the mushroom head of his cock bang against the back of my throat as Lee drove into me from behind, slapping my reddened ass cheeks as he fucked me with an unrelenting pneumatic rhythm. And then, with his cock nicely lubed up with my cunthoney, he pulled out and fed his cock into my ass.

My husband had always had a thing for anal but he only had a five inch cock with not much girth. Lee has a much thicker, bigger cock and I felt my ring stretched so much as he pushed inside. But the pain was worth the pleasure as he began ass fucking me, his meat filling me and his ballsack swinging against my pussy which I loved.

Denny wrapped my hair round his fist as he continued to fuck my mouth, as I literally drooled a frothy mess of precum and saliva on the kitchen floor and felt like an utter whore.

Letting myself be fucked by both sons like that made me realise that's exactly what I am and it was a thrilling moment to be awakened to it. But then things somehow got even wilder! Denny wanted to go even further than this and said, "Bro, think we can DP this bitch?".

Lee was keen and they told me to actually get on the kitchen table on all fours instead of just sprawling across it. I finally pulled off my tight black dress that had been halfway up my back and unhooked my bra so that I was only wearing thigh highs and heels. I felt so turned on as my ass and pussy was poking up in the air, awaiting their re-entry.

My stud sons got on top of the table too and Lee was able to straddle my back with his legs either side of me and fed his cock back into my red raw rosebud. Denny was able to kneel on the table and be the right level to get his cock back in my cunt where it belonged.

As they began to double penetrate me I thought that I might actually pass out from the intensity of the pleasure, both holes absolutely rammed full of incestuous cock. I'd never been more aroused in my entire life.

I'd not known the delights of double penetration before, let alone with my own sons. But it was so overwhelming that it was all I could do to cling to the edge of the kitchen table till my knuckles turned white, hoping my legs wouldn't buckle under me.

I suddenly felt an a torrential orgasm take over me and the now steamed up kitchen was filled with my climactic shrieking and squealing as my body began to shudder and my cunt twinged hard.

"Ohhhhh my godddd!!! I'm cumminggggg!" I managed between clenched teeth, feeling my juices pouring down my thighs and onto the kitchen table. As my pussy tightened up like a vice round Denny's cock, he couldn't hold back any longer and let my climaxing cunt milk the warm spunk from his balls.

He let out a guttural grunt of satisfaction as his balls pulled up and went into deep spasm, then I felt a torrent of son-spunk shooting deep inside my unprotected pussy walls, taboo cum heading for my womb.

I orgasmed again as this happened and that made my ass tighten up, which was enough to send Lee over the edge. I felt another surge of seed spurt deep into my ass right at the apex of my second orgasm and that did it for me, my knees felt so weak and my legs gave way.

I lay sprawled across the kitchen table recovering my breath as my sons pulled out of me, feeling their semen seeping out of both my holes. I smiled with the knowledge that I'd just been absolutely destroyed by my own sons and that this was just the start of a summer of incestuous lust...

12