Filthy Moms and Horny Sons Pt. 02

Story Info
A group of Arkansas moms enjoy their sons in a wild summer.
6.2k words
4.76
44.8k
86

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after the night at The Smokin' Bull, which ended so dramatically, was a strange one to wake up to. Aside from nursing a sore head from too much alcohol, my pussy and ass also felt sore....and then I remember how the night had ended.....

"Oh my god...oh my god..." I said to myself, clutching my temple. I figured I should at least go downstairs to get some water and aspirin for my hangover. The house was quiet as my two sons had gone for an early workout, which I discovered via a note left on the kitchen table.

I shook my head in disbelief as I looked at that kitchen table knowing I'd taken both of my sons inside me at the same time. I felt a mixture of shame and sheer amazement at how far things had gone. I also distinctly remembered how much I had enjoyed the sex, as debauched and forbidden as it had been. I got the water and aspirin and headed back to bed, needing to recover and reflect on everything that had happened.

As I began to feel a little clearer headed I dared to switch my phone on and got the expected flood of messages from my friends, especially my best friend Pennie. It had been her son Buck that I'd been flirting and dancing with, which had started off all the drama. First, my son Denny had got in his face then my son Lee had a proper fight with him after I'd left. Pennie's texts were full of concern about me as well as Lee, who'd taken a right hook from Buck, who was a big guy. Pennie was worried that our sons having such a big fall out would affect our own friendship.

However, I was not worried about that at all. Any jealousy that Denny felt towards Buck would have dissipated the moment he got his cock inside me and the same for Lee. If anything, they probably wanted to shake Buck's hand for inadvertently causing the situation that led to them taking such good care of me when they got home. Oh boy, they sure took care of me!

As I texted back and forth with Pennie she noticed something was up with me, as if I was holding back. She was smart to realise but she knew me better than anyone including my husband.

Yet even though she was my oldest and best friend, it was not exactly an easy decision to tell her what had happened after the incident at the bar. All I said was "the drama didn't end at The Smokin' Bull".

Suddenly, the phone rang and I knew she was going to get the truth out of me one way or the other.

"Ok, spill the beans Marilyn Jackson! I know you better than you know yourself and you've got something spicy to tell me haven't you? What happened, Denny and Lee started fighting too?"

"Oh no, nothing like that. If I tell you it's because you've asked me to tell you. If you don't like what I tell you, you don't get to complain. Deal?"

"Oh my, this sounds like something serious...let me make a coffee first".

Once she was back with her coffee I told her exactly what happened after Denny got back home and then Lee a while after. And, I'll be damned, it was the first time I'd known Pennie to be speechless in all the years I'd known her. I was thinking I must have been crazy to tell her, after all what we had done was downright illegal.

"Pennie? Still there?"

"Yes, I'm still here....I'm a little shocked by that Marilyn. Ok...a lot shocked. I mean, I've heard of that happening in some families....but Denny and Lee at the same time? I mean, it's hot....some would say very wrong...but it's hot!"

"I know I can trust you to not tell anyone else about this, Pennie. I've been laying here all morning wondering whether what we did was bad...but I expect it was just one of those crazy moments that never happens again. My boys are obviously embarrassed about it, I've not even seen them since, they left early for the gym."

"I'm sure you will be fine with both your sons Marilyn, and I am just so relieved that what happened with Buck hasn't come between our friendship."

I thanked her for her support and we hung up the call on good terms. I felt so relieved that I'd told the truth to my best friend and she hadn't completely freaked out on me. Half an hour later I get another call from her.

"Ok, I've been processing all of that! I just keep thinking about it and now I have to ask....what's it like? What's sex with your own sons like? How does it feel to have them inside you?"

It was admittedly very titillating to hear my best friend sound so curious and I could only think of a one word answer: "Intense".

There was a short silence on the phone and then Pennie said, "I've had thoughts about Buck...but then I feel guilty even though it excites me. I can't believe I'm telling you this. I can't believe that I felt jealous when I saw him dancing with you at the bar, but I did. I didn't think I'd ever be able to tell you...but I think I have a crush on my son!"

I was shocked but not that shocked. I was beginning to realise that a lot of us moms were having feelings that were so taboo that we kept them hidden under the surface. But now that I'd admitted to my dirty deeds, Pennie felt she could finally make a confession of her own.

"Well hun, maybe Buck has had thoughts about you too? It's not exactly an easy subject to discuss and the way it happened for me and my sons...well, it just happened. It was the influence of so many things, the humidity, the alcohol, the tension of repressed desires and feelings...".

Pennie mulled this over.

"So you're saying that they are factors that need to happen if I'm ever going to know if Buck is attracted to me? I just can't ever see myself asking him without a few drinks inside me...and I know what you mean about the heat, it's been so sultry and humid lately that my libido has gone through the roof...".

I could sense that Pennie really wanted something to happen with her son.

"And I think it's going to be like this all summer so I think if you want something sexual to happen with Buck this would be the time to do it, with our husbands away for so long...".

Pennie went silent again, this was clearly a big deal for her.

"I'll be honest, I'd love something to happen. Would you help me, Marilyn? Maybe your sons could find out if Buck is attracted to me?"

I agreed that I'd do what I could, and felt sure that Denny and Lee would be fine with making up with Buck, now that there was no need for jealousy or rivalry over me.

"Let me talk to my boys about this, Pennie. Who knows...maybe all us moms and sons have been secretly lusting after each other?"

Pennie gasped at that thought.

"Oh my god, just imagine....".

It was certainly a very hot idea to contemplate. After our phone call I decided that I needed to resolve things with Denny and Lee, who were probably avoiding coming home from the gym as they didn't know how I would be after our night of illicit lust together.

Denny was taciturn and Lee was tentative when they finally walked through the door with their gym bags slung over their shoulders late in the afternoon.

"That must have been a long workout, boys!" I said breezily and they relaxed a little at my upbeat tone.

"We...we weren't sure how you were going to feel today over what happened last night...." said Denny, unsure how to act around me.

"Well, I want you both to know that I don't regret it. I've had all day to think about it, and I'm not going to feel ashamed over something we all wanted and all enjoyed. It goes without saying that you can never tell your father about this...".

"Hell, no!" said Lee and their relief was palpable.

"That would not be a good idea" said Denny with a wry smile. I could tell my boys wanted to ask if it could ever happen again, I could see they both had semi-erections just from being near me.

I'd gone from being a regular mom and housewife to an object of lust to my own sons, and had to admit that gave me a deep thrill. I decided I was going to have my fun teasing them and enjoyed their eyes following me around the room after I changed into a short white dress that showed off my legs and ass nicely, two of my best features.

"So humid today, boys...I've had to put on a light cotton dress...".

"Looks good on you, Mom" said Lee.

"Looks amazing" said Denny, and the competition for my attention was sweet and funny, like two eager puppies wanting to play. I honestly felt like a new person, and yet at the same time I felt I was just being my real self, my true self. Anyway, aside from driving my horny sons wild I knew there was work to do to see if I could help Pennie find out if Buck had sexual feelings for her.

I knew it had to be good odds, Pennie was pure milf material. She was 46 with a voluptuous, feminine figure that now looked even better since we'd begun hitting the gym. Pennie was getting plenty of admiring looks but, really, we were all just a hot bunch of middle aged mothers and we knew it.

"So, did you happen to see Buck today at the gym?" I asked, predicting the answer.

"Um no, Mom, I think he's avoiding us after what happened last night. Lee gave him a bloody nose back when Buck punched him in the face" explained Denny.

"I sure did!" exclaimed Lee, proud of himself.

"Well boys....I'm going to tell you something that can go no further, do you understand?"

Both boys sat up, suddenly alert and all ears after both being slumped on the couch.

"Go ahead Mom, we're listening" said Denny, his face a picture of concentration all of a sudden.

"Ok, well as you know, Pennie has been my friend for a long, long time. We tell each other everything and I mean everything....".

Denny immediately realised where this was heading, the penny hadn't dropped for Lee yet.

"So I was feeling conflicted about last night at first, I admit. So when Pennie rang to apologise for Buck...I told her what happened when you got home."

"You told her we had sex in the kitchen?" said Lee, getting it at last.

"Yes, Lee. All the details. She was very curious."

"And what does she think about it, Mom? Does she think we're bad now?" asked Denny, looking a little concerned.

"No, Denny. In fact, she admitted she'd had thoughts of her own about Buck. Fantasies. But she doesn't feel she can ever tell him in case he reacts negatively. So this is where you boys come in....I'm going to tell Pennie to tell Buck that you want to be friends again and that you want to put the fight behind you.

Then, when you get a quiet moment with Buck....see if you can find out if you think he's attracted to Pennie. I'm sure you boys are smart enough to do that without giving the game away...".

Denny looked at his less intelligent brother then back at me and said, "I'll take care of that part, Mom".

Lee realised he'd lost out in this little competition but he didn't really care about being the smart brother. He just wanted to know when he could fuck me again. A simple creature!

So later that evening I gave Pennie a call and told her to tell Buck that my sons were ready to forgive and forget and hoped they'd see him at the gym tomorrow. As it happened, Buck was in the house and by the end of the call he'd agreed to talk things through after they'd had a workout together. Pennie said Buck seemed impressed that they were being so mature, unaware of the ulterior motive I had planted the seeds of in their minds.

"I wonder if Buck will say anything to them about me" she half-whispered down the line once she knew Buck was out of earshot.

"I guess we'll soon find out" I said with a smile.

When the next evening came around and my boys headed off to the gym, I was feeling almost as nervous as Pennie. She rang me as soon as Buck left with his gym bag, her voice shaky and anxious.

"Hun, I can understand that this a big deal to you, but Denny is in charge of finding out whether Buck sees you in a sexual way, I have every faith in him that he'll be able to say it in a way that won't be too obvious...".

"I'm sure you're right, Marilyn. I just don't want to be the one left out. You know who rang me today?" she asked.

"I'm sure you're about to tell me..." I replied, intrigued.

"Nora....Nora rang me today. We chatted about how wild it had been on Saturday night, how we'd really stirred things up by going to The Smokin' Bull and dancing with each other's sons.

I told her how mature your sons had been about forgiving Buck for the fight and she was amazed. She said she'd never seen such jealousy between our sons before. I really wanted to tell her what happened when your boys got home. But I didn't Marilyn, I swear!"

"Ok, ok...I believe you" I said and I did.

"Anyway, we started talking about Tyler and she said he'd started looking at her differently since she'd begun losing weight like we all have lately. I knew exactly what she meant and I said it was natural, as Nora is an attractive woman and Tyler is a young man full of hormones. She said she found it flattering but she didn't know how to feel about something else he's been doing...".

"Ooohhh and what is that? Tell me!" I replied, getting turned on.

"So Nora had been buying herself some new clothes now she's gone down a dress size, along with some sexy new lingerie. Turns out that Tyler has been rifling through her drawers and taking her lingerie.

When he was out with his buddies, she searched his bedroom and found two pairs of silk panties and a pair of stockings. They were all...stained with semen. He's been masturbating with her lingerie!"

"Oh my god! What did you say to that?" I said, feeling my nipples hardening.

"Well, I just said it was harmless fun but that he'd obviously developed a crush on her. I said it was hot! She asked if Buck had ever done anything like that. I said he hadn't but that I'd feel turned on if he did. I was being honest! And do you know what she said to me?"

"No, Pennie." I said, dryly.

"I was being rhetorical, hun. She said she was so relieved that I'd said that as she admitted she found it a huge turn on but was embarrassed about it. So I went for broke. I asked if she had an attraction to Tyler. She said YES!"

"Oh my god. Oh my god....this is hot. Tyler is a stud just like our boys, it's no wonder Nora is attracted to him."

"It gets better. She asked me if I'd ever fantasised about Buck...I said I had. She said the fantasies had been on her mind ever since she found her lingerie under her bed. She asked me if I thought that incest between a mom and son was wrong! I said I didn't think it was."

"Oh wow. This is dynamite. I can't wait for my sons to get home so I can ask them about Buck. I bet he is just as hot for you as Tyler is for Nora! And my sons are for me!"

"I'm so excited I can hardly breathe, Marilyn. He will be home soon...".

Half an hour later my sons got home and I immediately wanted to know what they'd said to Buck. They talked about how they'd shaken hands straight away and apologised to each other for the fighting.

Denny explained to him how he felt protective over his mom and that's why he'd lost his shit when he saw me dancing with Buck. In truth, I know it was sexual jealousy.

"But did you manage to find a way to ask Buck if he felt attracted to Pennie?" I asked impatiently.

Denny replied, "So I said to Buck that if we ended up in the same bar again that he would be welcome to dance with you and I hoped he wouldn't mind if I danced with Pennie. I said, after all, she's a very attractive woman like my mom. Buck agreed that she is and said it would be fine...".

"And? Anything else?" I asked, hoping for something more concrete.

"Not really, Mom...it's not that easy to discuss incest in a public gym" replied Denny and I had to concede he had a point there.

But it didn't matter as the following night Pennie rang me and said that Buck was definitely acting a little different around her since she'd started dressing more sexually at home.

"He can't take my eyes off my legs now that I'm showing them off more, Marilyn. But I need your help, I want to go further but I don't know how..."

"Leave it with me, let me think..." I said.

Now that the air was cleared with Buck, we were all able to resume our gym workouts and Pennie was asking me at the end if I'd had any smart ideas on how she could move things forward with her son. I hadn't been able to think of anything but then a poster on the wall caught my eye.

It read: "40% off the sauna room for just this month. Book in a session and enjoy a truly enervating, sensual experience. It doesn't get much hotter than that!"

"Ooh....interesting" I said and pointed Pennie to the poster. She looked at the poster and then looked at me and smiled. If Pennie and Nora could get Buck and Tyler to enjoy a sauna session with them, then with me and my boys, that would be three hot moms and four hot sons.

The other Moms in our friends group were going to have to miss out on this one as their sons didn't attend the gym. This was all about getting Pennie and Nora flirting with Buck and Tyler and hopefully going further than that.

That night Pennie rang Nora and getting her to agree to a sauna session on Friday was easy, she loved the idea. But they were both nervous about asking their sons, knowing it was a test of whether they were truly attracted to them.

So I got Denny to text Buck and Tyler saying how it would be cool to catch a sauna after Friday's workout as it was so cheap this month. It worked, they agreed with a hitch....

Leading up to the Friday I had to talk on the phone a lot to Pennie and Nora, who were nervous about the sauna session. I said that it would be me and my sons who would get the ball rolling and let them know that mother and son love is absolutely fine.

I was so turned on by the idea of two of my best friends and their hot sons seeing me getting it on with Denny and Lee. And even if they decided not to join in the action and just watched us, it would be an evening they would never forget.

That Friday, we all did our usual workout at the gym after I'd booked the sauna the night before. Buck and Tyler seemed relaxed, laughing and joking around with Denny and Lee which was great to see. Pennie and Nora looked understandably nervous but I could tell they were also immensely excited about what was about to happen.

By the end of the workout we were all hot and sweaty, the boys really getting a sweat on as they pumped iron, trying to out compete each other as usual.

Watching Buck and Tyler compete with my sons over how much they could lift and benchpress made me realise that they would want to compete sexually with them as well. I knew then that they would be doing a lot more than watching in the sauna....

Once our sons were finally done lifting weights and showing off, I walked up to them in my tight Lycra leggings and reminded them that we had a one hour sauna session booked and all us moms were ready for it.

"Oh we hadn't forgotten Mom, you guys ready?" asked Denny to Buck and Tyler.

Buck wiped the sweat off his forehead and rippling pecs and said, "Let's do it". Tyler simply nodded and off we went. Pennie and Nora came over to us and I led the way to what was going to be an unforgettable hour.

When we reached the reception for entry into the sauna, the guy on the desk confirmed my booking and said we had the sauna to ourselves.

"Perfect" I replied and he smiled, oblivious as to the reason why. That was a turn on in itself. I looked around and all the boys looked excited or intrigued while Pennie and Nora looked nervous as hell.

But as we entered the sauna area and us Moms stripped naked in our cubicles, and the boys stripped down to shorts, I began feeling very nervous myself.

Suddenly, I knew that nothing would happen unless I initiated sex with my sons in front of my best friends. I was feeling the pressure but I knew I had to follow through.

I wrapped myself in the thick, white towel I was given and made my way into the sauna. Denny and Lee were in there already, looking very hunky and hot, the sauna filled with steam and incredibly humid.

12