Filthy Moms and Horny Sons Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello boys....I hope you're not feeling shy" I said, but I could tell they were horny as hell by the bulges in their tight white shorts. I told them I wanted to sit between them and they made way for me. I kissed Denny and then Lee on the cheek and said, "Let's see if we can get Pennie and Nora started with their boys....".

Buck and Tyler opened the sauna door with a plume of steam following out of it.

"Come in boys, the temperature is just right" I said, trying to relax them. They smiled, Buck looking magnificently hot, 6ft 4 inches and I could tell what he had in his shorts was a lot bigger than 4 inches. Tyler was a gorgeous young man too, with tousled light blonde hair and a chiselled jawline.

They were both good looking enough to be models but then so were Denny and Lee. I began to enjoy myself, knowing that even if nothing developed sexually, this was going to be a very sensual experience. But I could sense something sexual was going to take place, my confidence rising with the intense heat.

Pennie walked in, followed by Nora, both wrapped in white towels. For three mothers in their mid to late forties, we were all absolute "milfs" as they say. Nora had jet black hair cut in a cute bob and her firm, pert breasts were straining nicely against her tightly wrapped towel.

Pennie looked so sexy, her long blonde hair cascading down her back and her large breasts, bigger than mine, catching the eye of all the boys. Including Buck, her hunk of a son....

"I think you boys should sit next to your moms" I said, without offering a reason but they happily did so and Pennie looked at me with an anxious smile.

"It sure is hot in here..." said Pennie and Nora replied, "Oh my god yes! But I like it....".

With us all Moms now sat next to our sons, or between them in my case, on the wooden benches that circled the perimeter of the sauna, you could have cut the sexual tension in the air with a knife.

I knew it was reaching the moment where I had to make a move, I could sense Pennie and Nora getting tensed up, and the sauna heat was so strong that we were already starting to sweat. It was the heat that gave me the reason to get the party started.

"Oh my, I didn't think it would be quite this hot....I think I'm going to have to lose my towel, I hope nobody minds...".

Buck and Tyler shook their heads and Denny and Lee leant forward and looked at each other, as if confirming they were both ready for action. I stood up and removed my towel and stood completely naked in front of my best friends and their sons.

I felt so confident now that I'd a few pounds and knew I looked good. As I put my towel on a handrail I sat down again and noticed Denny had a rather large bulge sticking out of his tight white shorts.

"Looks like the heat is getting to you as well, Denny...." I said then began rubbing his bulge, to the amazement of Pennie and Nora. I could hear them gasp as I started gently stroking the long shaft of his stallion cock, the steam from the sauna making his shorts stick to his muscular thighs and made the outline of his erection very visible and obvious.

I looked at Pennie with a smile to relax her, Buck sat beside with his mouth open, stunned.

"Is the heat getting to you too, Lee? Looks like it is...." I said in a sultry voice, feeling so aroused.

With my left hand I began doing the same, caressing his length to full turgor. I looked at Nora whose eyes were as wide as saucers as I ran my fingertips up and down both my son's magnificent appendages.

"You know, boys....if you're too hot in those shorts you can take them off, you know...we're all good friends here....".

Denny saw an opportunity to take pole position and said, "Why don't you take them off for me?".

That was an invitation I could not resist and slid off the bench onto my knees in front of Denny. I could feel all eyes on me as my hands reached up to Denny's waist and began to peel down his shorts. Even I gasped as his huge cock sprang out, harder than I'd even seen him the first time.

I flung his shorts across the sauna and they hit the glass door, sliding down to the floor. I grappled his thick meat in my hand and brought the bulbous crown to my mouth, feeling in the moment and sexually inspired by the sheer eroticism of the situation.

The tip of my tongue circled his mushroom head and I suddenly couldn't take my eyes off his perfect six pack and delicious pecs. My god, my son was a real stud! I felt no shame at all, in fact I felt proud and sexually liberated as I sucked the head before sliding my full lips down his shaft once more.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Lee stroking his meat through his shorts. I knew he must be feeling jealous of his older and smarter brother, but I knew it wouldn't be long before Lee got to join in the fun too.

Denny closed his eyes to savour the delight of his mother giving him head, taking him to the back of my throat while my hands roamed and caressed his muscular thighs. Once he was suitably pleasured I told Lee to slide his shorts down and the sight of his wang springing out was another moment to behold.

Grabbing his shaft with my right hand, I moved in between my boys, starting to suck Lee while with my left hand I slowly jerked off Denny. It felt particularly hot pleasuring both sons at once but I still didn't know if this was just going to be me putting on a show or whether Pennie and Nora would dare to cross the line with their stud sons.

But I was too horny to care by now, sucking Lee then back to Denny while jerking Lee. The steam had my body dripping sweat and both boys looked so hot with beads of sweat on their toned torsos, running down over their taut muscly six pack stomachs.

Once both were well sucked I finally dared to look around and what I saw was an immense turn on. Pennie had removed her towel and was French kissing Buck whilst caressing his cock through his shorts. He was caressing her large breasts, glazed with perspiration, with one hand, the other running up and down her back.

I looked to my right and it was even hotter, Nora was now completely naked and Tyler was on his knees between her splayed thighs. Nora had her hand on the back of his head, holding it in place as he ate out his own mother.

I couldn't stop watching him lick her as I carried on jerking my horny boys. I looked back at Pennie and she now had Buck's meat in her hand and he was another big boy, very nicely endowed indeed!

We were now involved in a mother and son orgy, a fantastic, indescribable feeling I will never forget. I watch as Buck moved his mouth to his mother's large and firm breasts, sucking on each nipple as she jerked him slowly.

Her moans filled the sauna and I knew how intense and erotic it felt to have your son sucking on your breasts like that. Her moans were soon rivalled by Nora's as Tyler finally got to pleasure his mom in the way he'd obviously been wanting to for a while, her cunt visibly wet as he ate her out with a voracious, greedy tongue.

With the incestuous orgy now in full flow I felt I wanted to take it to the next level and gave a nod to Lee that I wanted him in me from behind. I sensed he felt I was showing some slight favouritism to his brother but now he had the chance to show his masculine virility.

The wooden floor of the sauna was as hard as my kitchen floor but I didn't care as my hunk of a son entered me from behind, the moms stunned to see full incest between us for the first time.

I carried on jerking and sucking Denny as Lee aggressively rammed into me, our sweaty bodies making a satisfying smacking noise, his balls swinging against me as he thrust in and out. I could feel the sweat dripping off me onto the floor as Lee fucked me into a frenzy, loving his moment in showing everyone his virility.

I looked to my left and was so aroused to see Pennie mounting Buck's cock, sinking down on his long shaft as he sat on the bench. I knew what an incredible and intense moment that must have been for her. She began gently riding him and her moans became the loudest of all as she felt her son inside her, the position allowing him to carry on licking and sucking her breasts.

Lee could sense that Denny was getting frustrated and was hogging my pussy so I felt him pull out and my boys swapped positions. Denny was a little bigger and thicker and there was a particularly strong sexual attraction between us.

I could sense he'd been holding back his lust till now, but he really built up a head of steam and began yanking on my long, red hair with my hand still gripping Lee's cock. When he let go of my hair to start slapping my ass cheeks, I looked to my right and was so pleased to see Nora now having sex with Tyler in a reverse cowgirl position.

The look of sexual ecstasy on her face let me know how much she was enjoying Tyler inside her at last, his hands cupping her breasts with his arms reaching round from behind.

He rubbed her hard nipples between his fingers as she rode him right down to the base of his cock. He had his eyes closed and I knew it must taking all the self control he had to not shoot his load, his very first time inside his mother's pussy.

I looked to my left and Pennie was riding Buck hard, the sweat rolling down her back onto her ass crack. The sight of seeing so much mother and son incest all around me made my clit throb and I began rubbing it with my spare hand, feeling a deep orgasm was approaching.

It got even hotter as Pennie climbed off Buck's cock and got on all fours beside me, saying, "Get that big cock back inside your Mommy, Buck...you can cum in Mommy's cunt".

Buck was then side by side with Denny, ramming into Pennie as soon as he was lined up again. Nora saw this and wanted in on the action, unmounting Tyler's veiny length and getting on all fours on the other side of me.

"Tyler, get that meat inside your mother again and fuck me....hard!!!" shrieked Nora, who was seriously on heat by now. Tyler, drenched in sweat, fed his cock back inside her and grabbed both her hips. All that pent up sexual frustration seemed to come out as he fucked her like a train, reducing her to whimpering moans and soft squeals.

This made Denny go harder in me and from Pennie's shrieks, I could tell Buck was fucking her like a bull, wrapping her hair tight round his fist. This is what I'd wanted, for my best friends to experience the sheer delight of being sexually dominated by our sons. I felt so fortunate to have two to play with.

Nora was the first to start climaxing, suddenly shrieking "Do it! Cum in your Mommy! Ohhhhh!!" and I knew her orgasm was taking hold of her, her arms shuddering from the force of it. Tyler obviously had no problem unloading in her, his guttural grunts suddenly filling the sauna as he shot his fuckmuck deep inside her.

That set me off and I felt my pussy twinge hard then heard Denny grunt like Tyler. I suddenly felt that warm surge of semen being pumped into me and soon my cuntjuices were flowing out of me as freely as the perspiration dripping off my body.

Nora went into a climax so intense that she could barely breathe in this hot and humid sauna, Buck's feral masculinity and strength overwhelming her and all she could manage was, "Cum in me...cum!!!".

The deep moan she exhaled let me know he had and so all three of us Moms not only now had experience of sex with our sons but all three of us had taken their virile semen. We knew what we were risking and didn't care....

As we recovered I felt a little sorry for Lee who must have felt left out of the final action. But with us Moms all lined up next to each other I looked at him and said, "Why don't you finish on all our faces, stud?".

He liked that idea clearly and stood up. Nora and Pennie had just about recovered their breath when Lee stood in front of us jerking his prime meat and said, "Tongues out, ladies".

We did as we were told and Lee jerked his cock to a frenzy in front of us. He was so turned on that I knew it would be a good load but even I was amazed as his balls tightened up and an absolute torrent of sticky spunk splattered across our three faces, Lee making sure we all got a good facial.

By the time he'd emptied his ballsack we were covered in cum, it was dripping off our chins onto the sauna floor. I couldn't resist turning to Pennie for a sticky French kiss, which she gladly responded to, then I turned my head and did the same with Nora, who was happy to cumswap my son's seed and let me lick her face clean.

We mopped up all the cum off the floor with our towels then wrapped them round our bodies and the boys put their shorts back on. As we left, feeling in a state of debauched euphoria, the guy on the desk said, "I hope you enjoyed your sauna session."

"Hotter than I thought was even possible...." I said with a smile, Denny's jizm seeping out of me and sliding slowly down my thigh....

12