Filthy Moms and Horny Sons Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pennie said, "Flattery will get you everywhere, you sexy stud son of mine..." and then the delicious sound of his mouth on hers made my nipples throb. Denny sat back down at the table and I could feel his jealousy as he had to watch me French kissing his brother.

I knew it was driving him wild but I brought him in on the action, letting my right hand stray under the table, caressing his muscular thigh and raising my hand till it was over his crotch. I softly rubbed it and felt it harden against my hand.

Once Lee had enjoyed a long kiss with me I turned to Denny and he eagerly latched his mouth onto mine, proceeding to give me a feral kiss, the most sexual and aggressive kiss he'd given me so far. He was an alpha male marking his territory and I was a willing submissive. Lee was a gorgeous young man but he couldn't quite compete with Denny, as much as he tried.

Once Denny and I had finished kissing he came up with a brilliant idea.

"Hey, why don't we go sit in the corner on those leather sofas? Looks a lot more comfortable. I'll see if I can figure out the lights...".

He walked over to the light switches and flicked a few on and off until the far corner of the room lit up. Denny saw there was a dimmer switch too and dimmed them a little to create the perfect sensual vibe.

"Denny, you're a genius! Ladies and gentlemen...or should I say filthy moms and horny sons....please make your way to the corner sofas and don't forget your drinks!" I said and rose from my seat, feeling turned on as hell.

The red leather sofas contrasted with the dark decor and dimmed lighting had such a sexual mood to it that it felt tailor made for us.

I could see that the three mothers and sons who'd not crossed the line yet looked a little less relaxed than the rest of us, so I walked over with them and made them feel relaxed with a few well chosen words. A skill I never knew I had until that night.

Soon, we were all sat on adjacent red leather sofas, sons sat close to their mothers, Denny and Lee once again either side of me. Once everyone was seated, I took a long sip of my Cabernet Sauvignon and savoured the delicious taste. I felt wonderfully decadent as I reclined on the plush sofa with my legs crossed and began pulling down the shoulder straps of my white dress, revealing a sheer black bra underneath that Denny and Lee had never seen me wear before.

"Boys...let's see how hard you can get my nipples without me removing my bra...." I said and smiled as they both moved their heads to my breasts and began licking a breast each through the sheer fabric. It felt divine and I held their heads in place as they latched onto my nipples with their mouths.

They sucked and suckled, licked and even gently bit them, competing with each other to pleasure Mommy's breasts. I could feel everyone watching us and I absolutely adored being the centre of attention in this situation. It was a subversive debauched euphoria, that's the best way I can describe it.

With my reddened and swollen nipples now throbbing it felt like my breasts were being constrained by my bra and I uncupped it in one motion, exposing my bare breasts to the sound of sharply inhaled breath from my fellow moms.

I loved them watching me and my boys, it was sexually fulfilling to me on a deep level that I can't articulate. I suppose having two stud sons instead of just one like them made me the alpha mother amongst us, the taboo queen....

I looked down and felt my already wet pussy get even wetter as I watched my salacious sons gorging on my maternal teats. I closed my eyes and felt the bliss of my nipples throbbing in their mouths, their tongues circling my nipples between giving suck.

When I opened them I looked across at everyone and suddenly they were all kissing. My mouth fell open as I saw Cassie French kissing her handsome Matti, Jackie with Jez and Ben with Liza Jane. This was going exactly as I hoped it would but it was turning out even hotter than I could have imagined.

Denny was on fire by now and he took the lead by slipping down onto his knees and sliding my tight white dress up my thighs till it was past the hems of my black stockings. He reached inside my dress and just the sensation of his hands grazing against my stocking-clad thighs made me tingle all over.

But thrn he unhooked my stockings from my garter belt then slid down the silky black panties I was wearing. He dragged them down my thighs and over my knees. When they fell to my ankles I kicked them away and spread my legs for my cunt-thirsty son.

He teased me by kissing my legs from the ankle up, rising to my knees then tracing the inners of my thighs with his sensuous mouth. I looked down and waited for the moment when he would stop teasing me, his mouth peppering the tops of my thighs with soft kisses.

I could hear blouses being unbuttoned and belts being unbuckled but my gaze didn't change. I watched as Denny looked up at me with lust filled eyes and began licking my snatch, first with the tip of his tongue....then all of it. I let out a deep moan, Lee still sucking on my tits just like he used to.

I looked over and it was fast becoming a mother and son orgy, Pennie had Buck attending to her breasts as if they were competing with me and my boys, Tyler was stood up with his large cock poking through the zip hole of his trousers.

Nora had his sizeable shaft in her hand, alternating between swirling her tongue round the head then sinking her luscious lips down as far as she could. Matti was French kissing Cassie, which was so hot to see, his hand underneath her short skirt, rubbing her mound while they kissed like lusty lovers for the very first time.

Liza Jane was really going for it, she was having to take the lead with her son Ben as he wasn't as confident as the rest of the boys and needed a helping hand from Mommy.

That's what he was literally getting, his jeans and briefs round his knees as he sucked on her bare tits whilst she jerked him off slowly with a loving hand. Ben had a really nice cock, I noticed with interest, thinking he should be the cockiest boy of the lot with an endowment like that.

Jackie and Jez were warming up fast, Jez caressing her bare boobs while they kissed like a mother and son never normally would. Denny, my endlessly horny son, now had a very wet face and I felt the urge to taste myself.

I grabbed him by the scruff of his hair and raised him up to the right of me, greedily licking my own juices off his face then French kissing again to share it. With my other hand I pushed Lee's head down to my pussy for him to get to work.

The humidity that night was immense and even though it created the sultry and sexy atmosphere that was needed, I was already dripping with sweat. I told Denny to figure out how to turn the air conditioning fan on, knowing he would.

Two minutes later the large fan in the centre of the room began whirring up and a delightfully cool breeze hit my skin. I was feeling so lusty, rubbing Lee's face into my cunt as he licked and probed, trying to outperform his brother as usual.

I looked over at Pennie and it did actually feel like her and Buck were trying to keep pace with me as Buck had taken off her red dress and was now on his knees between Pennie's legs, clad in white thigh highs with a frilly hem.

It felt like Pennie was determined to show me how sexual she had become since she'd started with Buck in the sauna. Her dirty talk really heightened the mood, the way she kept saying, "Lick Mommy....lick Mommy's cunt, good boy" in a low and sensual voice made me tingle and want to turn up the sexual heat even more.

Denny was in no mood for wasting time, unzipping himself as he climbed up on the sofa and pulled out a magnificent erection, bringing it to my mouth. The sensation of one son between my legs and one in my mouth was so deeply pleasurable and I felt so lucky to be the only mom in our group with two sons.

I sucked him off aggressively with my fingers gripping his cock at the base, my mouth soon a frothy mess of precum.

Suddenly I heard a deep moan of pleasure and then, "Oh god yes, suck on Mommy's tits, you dirty boy...suck on Mommy's huge tits". I immediately recognised the voice as Jackie's, and took Denny out of my mouth to watch.

She now had her black blouse opened wide and her bra removed, her large and firm 42d breasts being eagerly attended to by Jez, his mother's hand on the back of his head.

"Well, now you've got something to confess, Jackie" I said, licking my lips to taste Denny's precum.

"I wish I'd done this sooner..." she said, bringing Jez to her mouth for a lusty kiss that had her make up smeared all over her face by the end of it. It was so satisfying for me to see these more reserved moms finally letting loose and experiencing the deep delights of incest.

I looked over at Pennie and she was ahead of all of us now. Buck had stripped completely naked and Pennie was down to only her white thigh highs. With Buck reclined on the sofa with his meatpole aloft, Pennie had straddled him and was now riding him with her breasts swinging in his face. As she rode him like a rodeo horse I noticed just how perfect her ass was, so nicely rounded and firm.

Not wishing to be outdone I removed my sexy white Sharon Stone dress and got down to just my unhooked stockings and slutty red heels. With the way the sofa was reclined at an angle I was able to get my legs spread and my feet on the sofa.

"That was a damn good licking you gave Mommy, Lee...now why don't you get your cock in me where it belongs?" I said, Lee stripping off in front of me with a smile on his face.

He got completely naked like Buck and remembered how they had fought over me during that fateful night. Now it seemed he was competing with Buck again but this time there was no jealousy, just taboo sexual joy.

I let out a deep sigh of delight as he got on his knees on the maroon carpet and fed his hard meat back inside his Mommy. He grabbed my hips and began bucking into me, taking his chance to dominate me, while Denny had to settle for me jerking and sucking his cock.

Lee was like a pneumatic drill, the way he was pounding into me with an unrelenting rhythm and momentum and I spread as wide as I could for him. Looking round, I smiled at the wondrous sight before me.

A row of sexy mothers and stud sons on heat, a chorus of sensual moans and sighs...and I was just about to witness a beautifully erotic moment.

Liza Jane and Ben had undressed each other completely, their clothes strewn on the carpet. They were holding each other and kissing, then Liza pushed Ben back on the sofa and straddled him. I watched as she reached underneath herself and grabbed his stallion cock, guiding the head to her mommyhole.

I knew this was the glorious moment where they finally crossed the line, her shy son getting to do what he'd been wanting to do for so long. She let out a shriek of illicit joy as she sank down his shaft and I knew exactly how she felt.

I could only imagine how Ben must be feeling, after having lusted after his mother for so long. I knew that the rest of the boys would respect him more after this, he was a real man now.

There were only two moms left who hadn't crossed the line yet but looking at Cassie with Matti, I knew it was about to happen. Cassie had turned up in a tight dress like mine, she had a similarly great figure, and her blue dress was now hitched up over her waist and her legs spread wide.

Matti was on his knees on the carpet, his head between her thighs, tonguing the holiest of holies. She looked at me and smiled as she whimpered with the intensity of feeling her own son's tongue lapping at her wet folds that glistened under the lights. Her moans grew louder and louder until she shrieked, "Matti! Kiss me! Kiss your filthy mother!"

Matti got up off his knees and sat back on the couch next to Cassie. I continued slowly jerking Denny as I watched Cassie tasting herself in a torrid French kiss with her son. The passion seemed to overwhelm her as they slid off the couch together, still embracing and kissing hard, Cassie ending up on her back on the floor. This was really heating up now....

"Put it inside me, Matti. Put your cock in Mommy! Get back inside your Mommy's hole where you came from, baby..." she said in such a sexy voice that I'll never forget. Matti wasted no time as she spread her legs for him, his jeans tugged down to his knees.

I watched, transfixed, as Cassie looked down at his cock and told him to enter her. I watched his bulbous crown push inside her snatch for the first time and it really hit the spot for her, suddenly her ecstatic moans and sighs filled the room.

"Ohhhhhh fuck! Oh my goddddd!!! Do it! Do it! Fuck your filthy Mommy, you fucking stud! Fuck Mommy good!" she literally screamed and I never thought I would hear such nasty talk coming out of Cassie's mouth. She wrapped her bare legs round Matti's back, urging him on to fuck her harder and faster.

It felt like being in the hottest, most taboo porno ever made, everywhere I looked was a delicious picture of Oedipal sex. I watched Jackie looking down at Cassie getting it hard and the way she looked at me let me know she wanted to go all the way too, but her religious devotion was holding her back from crossing the line.

I decided it was time to help her over the line with a little encouragement. I knew Denny must have been getting frustrated watching his brother thrusting into me so I told Lee to pull out and got on all fours on the carpet. Denny pounced like a lion and within seconds he was thrusting into me from behind. I looked at Jackie who still had Jez sucking on her huge, pendulous breasts like she was nursing him.

But I just knew that her seeing several of us having full sex with our sons was driving her crazy and she wanted to experience it. I wasn't wrong, she whispered something in Jez's ear and he moved his mouth away from her swollen teats.

She stood up and hitched her knee length black skirt over her hips, then impatiently dragged down her rather conservative cotton white panties. I immediately noticed her deliciously thick and hairy dark brown bush and I smiled at her. I got the vibe that Jackie was done being a puritanical, conservative religious mom. She wanted to be a taboo-loving mom like me and was about to prove it.

Jackie got down on her hands and knees only a few feet away from me and said to Jez, "Don't keep your mother waiting". The way she communicated her deep sexual desire without using any nasty talk was strangely erotic in itself and Jez took the opportunity to get naked like most of the sons now were.

He had a nice rod on him, and a lifetime of sports had given him a hot body. As he got down on one knee and lined up his cock, this felt like such a huge moment.

"That's it, Jez. Put it inside me" she said, barely able to contain her need for his meat. He grabbed the full cheeks of her ass and pushed in the crown. Jackie let out a breathless squeal as he fed his cock into her cunt, inch by inch.

I thought she might pass out from the expression on her face, eyes closed and mouth wide open.

"Oh god, oh god...." she murmured and I wondered what the priest in the confession booth would make of this when the time came.

I loved watching her huge breasts swinging underneath her as Jez began fucking her with a steady rhythm at first, building gradually in pace and vigour. The dam had finally burst and now every mother and son in the room were having sex, you could see it everywhere you chose to look.

Lee had been briefly sat on the sofa jerking himself off as he enjoyed watching this incestuous orgy in full flow. But his competitive streak rose to the fore once more and I didn't object as he got on his knees in front of me and began face fucking me while Denny did me good from behind. Once again, I felt like the queen with two sons attending to me.

Suddenly, it seemed like fucking on the floor was the way to go. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Pennie in her white thigh highs encouraging her hunky Buck to lay on the floor, his meatpole sticking up in the air. She definitely had a thing for going on top, but rather than just ride him on the floor she bent her knees and sank her cunt down his long shaft.

That seemed to really work for her, probably because his slightly curvy cock was hitting her G spot. She rubbed and tweaked her nipples as she worked herself up and down his length, then finally straddled him properly and began riding hard.

Nora and Tyler had been watching all this and didn't want to be left out. They'd hardly left their house for weeks since the sauna and I knew they'd been fucking like rabbits in mating season that whole time.

That became obvious as Nora stripped completely naked and got on all fours. But instead of Tyler entering her pussy, once he was naked and ready to rock she looked behind her and said, "Fuck Mommy in her ass, stud!"

I instantly thought of the first night with my boys in the kitchen when they'd double penetrated me and it was hot knowing how advanced Nora and Tyler were by now. It was so horny to watch his appendage forcing its way into her tight rosebud as Nora squealed like a pig.

"Oh godddd...put it deep in Mommy's ass you fucking bad boy!" she said and their nasty talk made my clit throb. As Tyler began to pound Nora's ass I could feel Denny getting more aggressive with me, tugging on my hair as Lee continued to fuck my slackened mouth, drool dripping off my chin. I felt like such a total slut mother and absolutely loved the feeling.

The orgy was in full flow now and I wondered how I could get any hotter. But one thing I could not have predicted when we got in that room was that not only would every mom let their son fuck them, for the very first time in some cases, but....well, let me tell you what happened next.

Pennie had been riding Buck's stallion cock for a while and I noticed she kept looking over at me while I was still being spit roasted by Denny and Lee. If you recall the drama of how all this started, with Buck flirting with me on the dance floor of the same place we were in now, and Denny taking umbrage...well, all that went through my mind. But we were past all that jealousy and onto something so much better.

I was dying to know what Pennie was thinking but I began to wonder if it was my sons she was interested in. I couldn't blame her, both my sons were absolute Adonis's, deliciously hung and hunky. I watched as she un-mounted Buck and left him lying there with his cock stood up like a compass facing north. She literally crawled on her hands and knees over to me with an impish smile on her face.

"Marilyn, say no if you want...but I'd love to swap sons with you...I'd love to see you riding Buck while both your boys take me" she said softly into my ear, loud enough for my sons to hear.

It was an incredibly hot idea and though it was potentially going to stir up some jealousy once again between our sons, I decided it was totally worth the risk.

"Let's do it...." I said, after taking Lee's meat from my mouth. Denny pulled out of me and I got up and walked over to Buck, who wondered where his mom had gone.

"Buck, your mom has had a wonderful idea...I'm going to ride your cock".

"Oh yes please, Mrs. Jackson..." he said in his deep, masculine voice that really did it for me. I love a gruff, low register voice. I stood over his body in my red heels and black stockings and he looked up at me in awe.

I bent my legs and sank down, grappling his cock with one hand and guiding it into my cunt, then sinking down on it right to the base. He was even bigger than Denny, almost too big for me. As I began to ride him, I could feel the crown of his cock hitting my cervix wall and I have to say I loved that feeling.

Most of all, it was just such a thrill to be having sex with my best friend's son with her complete permission. But I could see her motivation as she got on all fours just as I had been.