Filthy Moms and Horny Sons Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell Denny really found Pennie hot and I honestly didn't feel jealous as started fucking her with rising intensity and aggression. Lee was demoted to mouth duty once again, but I could tell he was really enjoying Pennie's oral technique as she began sucking him.

Looking around at the other mothers, they looked both surprised and turned on that Pennie and me had swapped sons, but for me it felt so liberating to enjoy my attraction to Buck with no jealousy or rivalry. I sensed that Nora and Tyler were most interested in this development as they'd been fucking for weeks.

After riding Buck for a good few minutes he asked me if I wanted him from behind and I eagerly agreed. Once he was inside me I ended up gripping the carpet with my fingers and gritting my teeth as I felt his nine inches ramming into me, bruising my cervix wall with every hard thrust.

As I looked at Pennie with my mouth open, I could see Denny pounding into her even harder. This was healthy alpha male competitiveness rather than jealous rivalry. Tyler had been watching us with interest while nailing Nora on her back and I saw him say something to her and she nodded.

He pulled out of her and moved over to me, offering his cock to my mouth. I took him eagerly, wrapping my lips round it and loving the taste of Nora's pussy nectar on his meaty, veiny shaft. I felt like such a slut with two of my friend's sons in my holes, thinking how generous of Nora to lend me her son.

But it only felt right that Lee saw his opportunity to get back in a mother's cunt and pulled out of Pennie's mouth. He stood up and walked across to Nora with his hard cock leading the way. She got on all fours for him, perhaps feeling like being fucked from behind was less personal.

I didn't realise how much seeing my sons fuck other mothers, my best friends, would turn me on, but the sheer sexual exhilaration of it whilst taking two of their sons brought me to my first deep orgasm of the night.

I could feel my knees getting weak as my cunthoney poured down my stocking tops, wondering if Buck would be able to hold back from unloading in me as my pussy walls tightened.

I thought about whether the 'newcomer' mothers, the ones enjoying their sons for the first time, would get involved in the son swapping and I didn't have to wait long to find out.

I knew Cassie was the wildest of the three moms who'd just started with her son, and I also knew she had a thing for Buck.

She sent Matti over to Buck and asked him if he wanted to do his mother while Matti takes me. It felt so thrilling to suddenly just be mother whores to be traded and swapped around by these horny studs.

I took Tyler's cock from my mouth and said, "Get inside me, Matti. I know your mother will enjoy Buck...".

Once Matti gripped my hips and entered me I knew it wouldn't be long before Liza Jane and Jackie would join in the son swapping fun, at least so I thought. The more I looked over at over at Liza Jane and Jackie, the more I realised they had their own unique sexual thing going on.

Ben, the shyest of all the sons, was now suddenly the most aggressive and dominant! He was standing up, completely naked, with one hand grabbing his mother's long blonde hair, pulling her hair tight so that he was controlling her mouth, working it up and down his length.

Liza Jane's make up was smeared all over her face, she was now wearing only black thigh highs and heels and the necklace she came in. It was so exhilarating and thrilling to see how Ben's dominant side had been unleashed.

He then dragged her by the hair to the red leather sofa, threw her on it, then grabbed her ankles and began fucking her like a man possessed, his ballsack swinging into her dripping cunt. This was seriously hot incest, more aggressive than my boys had been with me.

The other sons seeing this seemed to raise their game, Matti yanking on my long red hair and smacking my ass as he fucked me like a freight train. I also had the perfect view of Cassie and Buck.

Buck was on the sofa and Cassie was reverse cowgirling him, Buck reaching his hands round and gripping her breasts as she rode his magnificent stallion fuckpole.

Suddenly, I could hear Pennie start breathlessly shrieking. Denny, my delicious stud of a son, had fucked her so hard and good that she was shaking as a seismic climax gripped her body and made her shudder as she came.

"Ohhhh myyyy goddd....yes Denny, yes!" screamed Pennie and I was totally turned on by my son making my best friend orgasm so hard right in front of me. I realised that incest had liberated us all now, there was only sexual joy and no envy at all. I did hope that Denny wouldn't cum in her though, there was still a pregnancy risk even in our late forties.

Which brings me to Jackie. Oh my god. There was a real vibe in the room that the evening was reaching a climax and once Pennie's climactic shrieks and squeals had calmed down, Jackie's voice was clearly audible above the constant chorus of masculine grunts and motherly moans.

Suddenly, we could hear her saying, shockingly for such a deeply religious woman, "Get me pregnant, son! Put a fucking baby in me you horny stud....put that young, potent spunk in Mommy's womb! Knock Mommy up..... be a good son to Mommy!"

I couldn't believe the filth coming out of Jackie's mouth, none of us could, but we knew it was hot as hell. She was now flat on her back with her stocking clad legs wrapped tight round Jez's muscular back, her fingernails dragging across his shoulders out of sheer desire.

I took Tyler from my mouth and told Matti to pull out of me. Acting purely on instinct I crawled across to Jackie and kneeled on the floor in front of her. At that moment, a feeling took over me...I wanted Jez to seed Jackie more than anything and I actually started to rhythmically clap as if it were some kind of taboo sex ritual.

"Come on Jez, you can do it! Get your mother pregnant!" I shouted while I clapped. Then Matti and Tyler stood beside me and started to clap in time with me.

"Come on bro, shoot that load, blow your wad in your Mom!" said Tyler, encouraging his friend. One by one, we all formed a circle around Jez and Jackie, who looked like she was in seventh heaven as her son thrust into her with everything he had, spurred on by the incredible energy we were giving him through our vocal support.

I began slapping my thigh instead of clapping so I could frig myself with two fingers, and noticed Pennie doing the same, looking at me in amazement at what was happening.

It's almost impossible to describe without being there but it was simply the most erotic and extreme situation of our entire lives.

Seeing our pious, church attending Catholic friend getting barebacked by her virile son was beyond what I could have imagined happening and the nasty talk coming out of her mouth was enough for a thousand confessions.

Ben had pulled his meat from his mother's mouth to join in this primal moment, stood next to Liza Jane, who looked so slutty with her make up smeared face, clapping and cheering on Jez, Ben jerking himself while he watched with an intense gaze.

Carrie and Buck joined the throng too, and the clapping was getting faster and faster. I don't know whether everyone watching was making it difficult for Jez to cum in Jackie, but the way we were made to wait for the big moment was a marathon of sexual tension in itself.

But it was Jackie's wicked mouth that finally sent him over the edge and she screamed, "Fuck me pregnant so you can drink your mother's milk again! Get Mommy's tits full of milk again!!! Mommy will feed you while you fuck her, you horny boy!!! You'll be sucking on Mommy's milky tits every day, just shoot that potent semen in your filthy slut mother!!!!!".

She was delirious with desire, hysterical with horny hormones, wilfully wicked and shamelessly sinful. The way she could suddenly hardly breathe as she wrapped her legs even tighter let us know she was orgasming, and the tightening of her cunt obviously milked her son's balls for every drop of spunk he had in them.

"Yessss!!!! Cum in me!!! Spunk in your whore of a Mommy!!!! Ohhhhh yesssssss!!!"

He let out such a feral grunt as he unloaded in her, bucking into her like a bull on heat with a heifer. Jackie let out a soft whimper as her son lay his head on her chest to recover his breath, lovingly rubbing her hand through his hair.

We whooped and cheered like our team had won the Super Bowl, so proud of Jackie to have overcome her religious oppression and given in to her deepest desires at last.

I was feeling on fire after that and wanted to end on a debauched high.

"Boys...lets do a snowball...cum in my mouth and try not to shoot down my throat" I said to Matti and Tyler, the nearest cocks at hand. They looked at each other and smiled, then moved their cocks to my mouth and began jerking hard.

Matti came first and I caught most of his load in my mouth with my tongue outstetched, Tyler following up with a gloopy wad.

Denny and Lee didn't want to be left out of a snowball and I was so happy to take my son's cocks in each hand, jerking them into my open mouth. Even then, they were competing as to who could shoot the biggest load!

I looked at Ben but he was too busy cumming in Liza Jane's mouth, marking his territory. With four loads now in my mouth, some drooling out and dripping onto the carpet, I walked over to Liza Jane.

Everyone watched as she kept her mouth opened wide as I moved my mouth above hers and let the creamy, thick semen drip from my mouth into hers. She now had the cum of five sons in her mouth and knew she had to pass on the gift to Pennie.

I watched as my best friend received a five-load snowball into her mouth, but there was still another load to take....her son's. Buck walked over to Pennie and the sight of her opening her mouth full of spunk whilst she caressed his balls meant he unleashed another torrent of fuckmuck, some of it splattering against her face and hair.

She crawled on her hands and knees over to Jackie who was still laying flat on her back recovering her breath. As Pennie moved her mouth to hers, she knew what she had to do to complete this perfect evening of depravity, opening her mouth as wide as she could.

We watched as the deliciously thick semen of six stud sons slowly dripped into her mouth and down her throat, while her son's cum swam deep into her needy womb.

Once all the jizm had been transferred Pennie lowered her mouth to Jackie's for a debauched, sticky cum kiss. All the other moms took turns kissing Pennie, and the depraved kisses we shared I'll never forget.......we never did reach the heights of sexual excitement as we did that hot summer night in The Smokin' Bull.

Oh, and if you're interested...two of the moms did get pregnant that summer. Jackie was one of them. The other was....me. Denny and Lee would always argue who was the father but I was able to pass it off as hubby's when he got home.

Luckily, both me and Jackie had let our drunken husbands fuck us the weekend before they hit the road again and Catholics never wear condoms. It sure was a clandestine thrill having a pregnant belly knowing one of my sons had seeded me, my hapless hubby oblivious to the dark secrets that us filthy trucker wives carried to our graves...