Final Exam, New Beginning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know your neck size?" Rebecca was caught off guard by Stacy's question spoken out loud in such a store.

"No, I really don't." Rebecca's curt reply made Stacy turn towards her and caress her arm.

"Relax. No one is in this aisle and with BDSM becoming pop culture lately, this isn't anything to worry about. Soccer moms are doing this now. Turn around and let me see if this one fits." Rebecca saw a collar dangling in Stacy's hand. She only hesitated a moment before turning and holding her hair up, baring her neck. She felt the cool leather as it wrapped around her neck and the sharp chill of the metal buckle. "A perfect fit." Stacy unhooked the collar and turned back towards the shelves, picking a matching leash off its hook. She briskly made her way to the counter to pay. Once the transaction was complete, they walked out and continued their walk around the mall. When they reached a hallway with a bathroom sign above it Stacy took her hand and led her down the hall.

"I know I have to pee and it is probably time to change your tampon isn't it?" They went in together and Stacy led her into the handicap stall. "There's more room in here." Rebecca watched Stacy lift her skirt as she sat on the toilet. She was wearing some metal thong looking thing that she didn't pull down before she started to pee.

"What is that you are wearing?"

"Master thought we might not be able to control ourselves without him so he locked me into a chastity belt before I left. He knows me too well sometimes." Stacy giggled as Rebecca watched her urine stream split and gush into the bowl below. Stacy tore off a few sheets of toilet paper and dabbed at the metal contraption as best she could. As she stood, her skirt sliding down her thighs, Rebecca grasped the hem and lifted it above Stacy's waist. She bent down and pushed Stacy's lower back to inspect her ass. Her trembling fingers traced the stark red marks in front of her. Stacy couldn't help but flinch from the direct pressure and Rebecca was compelled to press her lips to a welt running straight across both cheeks. Stacy pushed back to stand and helped Rebecca to sit down, flipping up her skirt and pulling down her panties as she did so. Rebecca felt wet desire pulse through her pussy as she sat. She pushed her knees apart and reached down opening Rebecca's lips with one hand as she found the string and pulled the used tampon out with her other. She dropped the tampon into the bowl and then pinched down on the girl's clit, forcing a low moan out of her.

"But he can't keep me from having at least some fun with you." Stacy leaned in to plant a passionate kiss on her mouth, biting down on the girl's plump lip as she pulled away. She put her free arm behind the woman's neck and reached down to cup a breast and squeeze firmly. Her other hand was busy rubbing Rebecca's clit, rapidly pushing her towards an orgasm. Rebecca's pussy clenched, wishing she had something buried deep inside as she spiraled higher and higher. As she reached the point of no return Stacy pushed firmly on her full bladder and pinched her clit at the same time. Rebecca bit down on Stacy's shoulder to stifle a scream as her orgasm overtook her. Stacy's fingers slowed as she eased her down from the peak. She then opened Rebecca's purse, pulling out a tampon, opening it, and pushed it into the still spasming pussy. She kissed the girl and helped her to her feet, pulling her panties off as she stood.

"I'll keep these for now. And I can't wait until I get to taste this sweet pussy."

12