All Comments on 'Final Fantasies: Honeymoon'

by MidnightSun

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good

Not a bad story but, for the next one spend some time cleaning up the typos and it will be a great story to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story!

Great story! I play FFXI and realized right away the races you were talking about! I even recognized your server! I will be sure to look you up since I am also on Sylph.

How about a Mithra/Male Hume story?

MidnightSunMidnightSunover 17 years agoAuthor
Reply to comment

Since you did not leave your name, I will reply to your comment here...

Thank you for the wonderful comment! I would love to explore the logistics of an inter racial couple in the world of FFXI, but, the pairing you sugested is considered beastiality, so will not be done... I may expand the Final Fantasies series with a male elvaan and a mithra (possibly one of Drachan's friends), we will see where the story takes me next.

Good luck and Altana Bless!! (lol)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it! Love Final Fantasy!

Very nice story! I loved playing FFXI quite a few years ago. Very classy

and friendly online RPG. I love the other stand alone FF games as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good, few flaws.

a lot of spelling and grammar errors, but didnt detract from the overall enjoyment

LynLeoLynLeoalmost 12 years ago
Fun

Could stand a little editing, but a fun read. As a WOW-head myself, I enjoyed the fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMidnightSun@MidnightSun
Welcome to my little slice of the internet. I work in a branch of theft prevention and asset protection management through the US Gaming Control Board. So I'm usually awake at weird times. Reading and writing are my passions. I have been known to break out into show tunes at ...