Final Fantasy of a Gamer Pt. 02

Story Info
Adam learns what true submission means.
6.4k words
3.88
3.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It is not meant to be completely realistic. It contains things that I do not condone, and that you shouldn't condone either. Books, movies, and music do not include these actions to encourage them. They include them to add interest, to tell a good story, to allow the reader/watcher to ask themselves how they would react in a given situation, and to let people explore things in their minds that would not be safe to explore in real life.

Characters in this story make some remarkably poor choices. As a PSA, do NOT trust random people on the Internet. Be smart. Expect people to earn your trust, not be given it. If you are with someone new, take pictures of license plates and send them to a friend. Make sure someone always knows where you are. Don't be afraid to offend someone. If someone isn't concerned about your safety, they are not someone you want to have any kind of relationship with.

Final Fantasy of a Gamer

Part 2 - Commanded and Conquered

Adam awoke slowly. Short, strange dreams ran through his mind, punctuated by brief moments of consciousness. Gradually, the periods of awareness got longer and longer. He began to sort out what was real and what was just a dream.

He was naked, lying on the floor. His blanket had been thrown off, causing the chill that was probably responsible for him waking up. Judging by the sun coming through the window, the day was not particularly young.

He reached down and felt the cold metal around his right ankle. He could feel the chain there, securing him to Mistress Tricia's bed. He tried to remember what day it was.

He distinctly remembered getting exactly no sleep Friday night. His Mistress had kept him up all night, instructing him on how to please her sexually and giving him plenty of practice doing so. At some point after seeing the sunrise, they had taken a break, and he had promptly passed out on top of his Mistress, his head resting against her remarkably comfortable breasts.

He had no idea when they had woken up. He came to as she made her way out from under him to use the bathroom. After finishing, she had gone downstairs and brought up food. She ate breakfast while he ate her. Only after she was properly satisfied was he allowed to eat his breakfast, if that was even the right term so late in the day.

She had then presented him with a journal and explained that he was to use it every day. He was required to record how he felt about everything that had happened since his last entry.

She then went on to explain the rules that he would be expected to follow. She stated that there would be more to come, but to start:

No orgasms, nothing sexual without her being present, and then only when she allowed it.

Complete honestly at all times, whether orally or in the journal. Always answering fully, never leaving out anything, even if it was embarrassing.

When with his Mistress, never leave the room without getting permission first.

Always refer to Tricia as Mistress or Owner, though Maam was acceptable when answering questions

When in public (a thought that terrified him), he was to refer to himself in the third person. If he was hungry, he needed to tell her that her slave was hungry. If he needed to use the restroom he needed to tell her that her slave needed to use the bathroom.

From there she tested his ability to cook and clean, giving pointers along the way. That night he had fallen asleep on the living room floor. His Mistress had gone to bed while he was still performing his assigned tasks, and he didn't want to disturb her.

Sunday had been more of the same, with some punishment thrown in for good measure. She had said that he was to be punished for "denying his nature" when he had stopped talking to her. He hadn't objected, feeling a bit silly for running from her, afraid of exactly what he was now experiencing.

She hadn't gone easy on him. She said that he needed to learn what disobedience would earn him. His ass hurt all the next day.

...all the next day. That made this Tuesday.

He stood up to see his Mistress had already gotten out of bed. He knew better than to call out for her and simply sat back down to await her return. She would let him know when she had orders for him.

He couldn't be sure with no clock, but he felt sure that it was over an hour before she came to check on him. His bladder was ready to explode.

She released his restraint. "Good Morning, slave. Ready for another day?"

"Yes Maam, but your slave very much needs to use the restroom." Adam figured it couldn't hurt to practice the third person thing, and maybe it would win him some points with his Mistress.

"Well, we can't have you peeing on the carpet. Go."

She followed him into the restroom. Between the erection she caused and being watched, it took him a very long time to successfully empty his bladder. She found his predicament very amusing.

When that was done, he showered, first washing his Mistress, then himself. Afterward, he dried her first, shivering while he did so.

"Mistress, it is rather cold today. Might your slave be allowed to wear his clothes today, at least when you aren't using his body?"

"Silly boy, your clothes are long gone."

"Gone, Mistress?"

"Yes, you won't need them anymore."

"But they are around somewhere right? What about the trip home?"

"Think of your old clothes as part of your old life. From now on you will wear only what I tell you to wear. When I let you go home... IF I let you go home, you will wear what I give you to wear."

Adam felt his heart stop for a second. "I'm sorry, Mistress. What do you mean ' if' you let me go home? This was just for the week."

She reached forward and put a hand behind his neck. She looked directly into his eyes. "No, this is forever. I told you time and time again, that if I ever had you that it would be forever. If you recall, that is what scared you off."

"But here you are. You showed up to my home, naked and asking me to take you. You gave me the gift you had been saving just for me, knowing full well what it meant."

"No, I...your friend said you were depressed, that you needed cheering up. I wanted to help. She said it would only be for the week."

She pulled him closer and kissed him. "No, she told you to take a week off of work. She never said it would only be for a week."

Adam thought back. Was that true? He couldn't remember her specifically stating it was only for a week.

"Baby, you are mine. There is no going back. How many times have you heard me say that?"

"Quite a few, Mistress, but...that was just talk."

"It was more than just talk, and you know it. You wanted it to be true. You told me as much, more than once. Isn't that true?"

"Yes, Mistress. That's true..."

"Well, there you are. Welcome to your new life."

The next afternoon, Adam was again tied to the bed and blindfolded. He had just finished pleasuring his Mistress. She had rolled off of him and was now laying beside him.

"Ok Adam, It's Wednesday already. I am going to need you to call work and tell them you need next week off as well, okay?"

"I...I can try. They thought I would be back next week. They might not give it to me."

"I guess you'll just have to be very convincing."

"I'll try. What if they say no?"

Tricia reach over and squeezed his still-stiff cock. "You aren't going home this weekend either way. I need more time to train you. If you behave yourself, work hard, and prove yourself to me, I will let you go home the week after. But before I do that I need to be sure that you know your place. I need to know you will always obey me, even if I am not there."

"I understand Mistress. I promise I will obey you. I always did, even before this. You can trust me. If you let me go back to work I promise to do anything you ask. I know you said that isn't just for the week. Maybe I did know this would be forever when I came here. If you let me go home, I'll admit that it's forever. I'll still be your slave."

She smiled. "I would like to believe you. I think I probably do believe you. But there is no way in hell you are going home this weekend."

She removed his blindfold. He saw his phone in her hands, the contact for his boss on the screen. "So if they say no, basically I am fired?"

"Basically." She laughed. "And I want my slave employed, so don't fuck this up." She hit call and put it on speaker.

Shit, Adam had hoped she would at least give him a chance to think up an excuse. He heard his boss answer.

"Adam, how is vacation? Is everything okay?"

"Ya, I was just checking in to see how everything was there."

Shit, why did he say everything was okay? He should have said something was wrong, but what?

"Ever the hard worker huh? Everything is under control here. It's actually pretty slow."

Tricia started running her finger up and down Adam's erect penis. "Oh, well that's great. I don't mean to be a pain, but with there not being much work right now I was wondering if it would be okay if I extended my vacation by a week."

"I don't think that should be a problem. I can fill out the paperwork for you."

For the first time in his life, Adam felt lips wrap around his cock. He struggled to keep his voice calm, his breathing even. "Oh, thanks a lot! That would be amazing. I'm sorry to do this to you at the last minute. I had planned to be ba...." A reflex to what his Mistress was doing to him caused him to take a sharp breath.

His boss paused, probably wondering what that had been. "Like I said, no big deal. You enjoy yourself."

"I will, thanks. Thanks for being such a great boss." Tricia squeezed his balls with one hand and worked his shaft with the other, all while her mouth and tongue worked over his upper shaft and head. He felt himself losing control.

"Thanks...I'll see you...the week ...after next...and..." He couldn't continue. He tried to hide how heavy his breathing was.

"Are you sure you are okay?"

Adam looked down and saw his Mistress looking up at him. Her eyes were grinning at him, laughing. He didn't know how eyes could do that, but in those eyes, he could see a woman enjoying her mastery over him.

"Yes...fine. Thanks again."

Tricia paused, reaching up and hanging up the phone that had been sitting on his belly. She smiled. "So, she's a great BOSS huh? And here I thought I was the boss." Her voice sounded more amused than angry.

"Sorry Mistress. I should have said a great manager. And you are more than a boss. You own me. You don't need to pay me. I obey you for free."

"Good point. Now, should we finish what we started? I warn you, this will NOT happen often. It might be better to say no. If we keep going, you will know what you are missing. You'll end up thinking about it, longing for it all the time."

"I understand Mistress. I know that I exist for your pleasure. You don't owe me any in return."

"Ah, you are learning! So is that a yes or no on continuing?"

"Mistress, if it pleases you, continue."

"Okay, on one condition. Tell me you are mine, not for the week, but forever. Beg me to never, ever let you go. Beg to serve me for as long as I live, just like we talked about."

Adam knew there was already no escape. She had the tape. She could blackmail him if she wanted to. And even if he did run away from her again, he knew that in a month, or a year, he would come running right back. He had no idea how or why, but he knew that he would never feel complete without her.

"Mistress Tricia, thank you for making me your slave. I showed up here thinking it was just for the week, but I know it's for the best that it's not. I can't live without you. I need you in my life. I accept your control over my life."

"Please Mistress, make me your slave forever. I know I might get scared. I know at times I might get angry or have my feelings hurt. I might not always want to be your slave. But please, Mistress, I need it. I need you. Please take me, and never let me go."

"You were right. I wanted this, desperately, but ... you know how I was raised. I was scared of it. I thought it was wrong. I will probably still struggle with that. But ... please ... no matter what ... don't let me go. I want to give you everything. Please, take it all. My entire life, as long as I live, let me serve you."

She smiled, sincerely this time. "That's my good boy. Ok, you asked for it. You are mine, forever. There is no escape. I will do whatever it takes to make sure you never get away from me."

"Thank you, Mistress. I appreciate it." Adam was scared, terrified even, but he found that he meant his words. He was thankful. He hoped that feeling continued.

She laughed. "The rest of your days huh? I guess I had better put you in my will. I wonder who I know that needs a slave. I would hate for my untimely demise to stop you from serving me. And I mean, I am 20 years older than you...so...yup, you are going in the will"

Adam chuckled, a bit nervously, but only a bit. She seemed remarkably good-natured right now.

"Thank you again, Mistress. I hope to serve you as long as possible, but I accept anything you choose to do with me."

She grinned. "Well good, now...I think we should get on with it."

Adam felt her hands reach down, then felt his erect penis enter her mouth. This might not happen often, but she was right. He would always be dreaming about the next time. Was he that weak? That horny? No, had it been anyone else, it wouldn't be the same, he was sure of it.

Adam began panting and trying to buck around in his bonds. He closed his eyes, knowing that he wouldn't last long.

Adam knelt on the floor, awaiting the return of his Mistress. He had finished his chores, now all there was to do was wait.

He didn't know when she would be back, but he was quite content to sit silently until she did. It was a good chance to relax and reflect.

The past week, almost two, had been stressful. He was honest enough with himself to admit that he had enjoyed it, but old habits died hard. Just like in the past, he swung wildly between being totally and completely infatuated, to feeling guilty for being here.

One minute, he was thrilled to have finally given up all control over his life, thankful there was no turning back, glad to belong to this woman forever. The next minute he was feeling guilty for the things he was doing with her, feeling stupid for ending up like this, afraid of what he might have done to this future.

His fears and concerns were getting better. He had started to adjust to having no control. He was surprised to find that he hasn't missed TV and video games or constantly playing on his phone. He had gotten used to housework. He supposed as an adult this was something he should have started doing by now.And he had learned to make a few of her favorite meals. That skill would come in handy when he got home. You couldn't eat hot pockets for EVERY meal.

The shame over being sexually active and over being with a woman so much older was almost a thing of the past. He still worried about what other people might say about the age difference, but there was little guilt remaining. Nothing about it seemed unnatural or wrong, despite what he had been told.

The fear, the wondering what he had done to himself, that was the worry that he couldn't shake. He had begged her countless times on the phone and over the Internet to do exactly this, to force him to do what he desperately wanted to do with her, to not give him anyway out, any escape.

He couldn't be angry with her. She was only giving him what he had asked for. He knew that there were still ways out of this, but there was no way he could do anything that might cause problems for Tricia. He didn't know why, but he loved her. He would rather cause problems for himself than for her.

He knew that if anyone ever asked, he would say that he was doing all of this willingly. Hell, that was probably mostly true. And so, he resigned himself to his fate. He would do his best not to worry about "what ifs", not to second guess his life choices. He would, if not embrace this, at the very least accept it - hoping that acceptance would one day lead to embracing it. For better or worse, this was who he was now.

An hour or two later, Tricia returned. She walked in the door, followed by Charlotte and several others. Adam was surprised by how little he worried about his nakedness. He didn't know these people. He was far from home. Instead of being afraid, he felt a thrill at knowing these people would all know he was Tricia's slave.

He wondered how he would handle something like this if it happened closer to home. Not well was his guess. But that was a problem for another day.

His Mistress moved to stand in front of him. "Stand up. Let everyone get a good look at my slave."

Adam did as instructed. He stood, expecting introductions that never came. Instead, Charlotte approached, rubbing against him and squeezing his ass. "I hear you have been doing well. I knew you would. No hard feelings?"

Adam remembered his training. "No Maam, this slave has no hard feelings towards you. He is happy that you arranged this. He owes you a great debt."

The part about the lack of hard feelings was true, he wasn't so sure about the rest. At least part of him meant the whole thing. Maybe someday he would understand how he could be of two minds about so many things.

Charlotte smiled and backed away. "I'm glad to hear it. You make her very happy, even if you probably won't hear that from her."

That comment earned her a glare from Tricia.

The next to approach was a man with a dad bod who appeared to be around 45. He was accompanied by a woman who looked to be in her early 20s and could have been a model. She was wearing as little as someone could get away with in public. She had a collar around her neck, a leash attached and held by the man. Adam noticed that she didn't make eye contact with anyone.

The man turned to Adam's Mistress. "Well, Tricia, it's about time you found someone. I've never known anyone so picky. I hope he knows what he is in for."

She smiled. "Thank you. I would say we have both done well for ourselves. We are quite the cradle robbers. This must be what it's like being rich."

The man laughed and pulled off the girl's top, roughly groping and licking her breasts. After a few seconds, he stopped. "I do enjoy breaking them in. There is nothing quite like it, and it's so much easier before they develop bad habits. How have you been doing breaking this one in?"

"Well, as you said, it has certainly been enjoyable. As for the rest, you would have to ask him. Slave, do you feel properly broken in?"

Adam looked at the pair, unsure what to say. "This slave doesn't know what you mean by 'properly broken in'. He knows that he is owned by Mistress Tricia, completely. He knows he has a duty to obey her, all the time, whether she is present or not."

12