Final Fantasy of a Gamer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Adam got rolling more words came to him. "He knows that he is her property, that she can use him anyway she pleases. The body in front of you is no longer his body, it is hers, as is the person inside of it."

The man laughed. "Well, he seems pretty broken in to me."

Charlotte smiled at him. "That was well said."

A tall, thin man approached, along with an equally lithe woman. The man had several tattoos, but the woman was covered with them. She was wearing very small shorts and no sleeves, and Adam couldn't see any place left for more ink.

"Hey, I'm Brad. This", he said pointing to his companion, "is my favorite canvas, Laura."

"Mistress Tricia's slave is pleased to meet you both."

Laura laughed. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to laugh. I hope you aren't offended. I don't know much about these things, but you sure seem 'well-trained' to me. Referring to yourself like that is going to take some getting used to. I'm sure there is a good reason for it. It's just new to me."

Despite her appearance, the young woman sounded remarkably down-to-earth and fairly innocent.

Adam smiled. "This slave takes no offense. He is still trying to get used to it himself. All he knows is that his Mistress ordered him to speak this way, so that is what he will do."

The man with the young girl on the leash spoke up. "It's good for them to remember that they are mere property, that someone owns them. Talking like that reminds them, reinforces it. If my slave here was allowed to speak tonight, she would be speaking the same way."

"Interesting. Well, I learned something today."

The man grinned at her. "If you would ever like to learn more, I would be more than happy to oblige. I'm sure that Jennifer here would enjoy having a slave sister."

"Uh, thanks. I appreciate the offer. I think I'm okay though." The girl's tone was polite, confident despite the unusual and unexpected offer.

Charlotte laughed. "Good try there, Tom. Well, now that everyone knows each other. Should we get started?" She looked to Tricia, who nodded.

"Well then, if everyone would like to take a seat. We'll go ahead and start the ceremony."

The redhead moved to the front of the room. She motioned for Adam to stand in front of her. "Adam here flew out almost two weeks ago to give himself to my dear friend Tricia. He has spent the time since learning what it means to be her slave."

"He gave himself to her from the start. She came home to find him tied up, blindfolded, with a video message asking her to accept him as her slave." She chuckled. "She obviously accepted."

"I want to thank you all for coming here today to help us celebrate his decision to give up all future choices to his Mistress."

"First, I would like to go back to the beginning. Adam and Tricia have been talking online and on the phone for quite some time. Even though he is new to this, they have discussed what it would be like for years."

"I think Adam here was scared of his feelings. If I am being honest, he was rather repressed. It wasn't his fault, it was his upbringing. Anyway, eventually young Adam here tried to put Tricia behind him."

"It didn't work. It couldn't. They were meant for each other. Then one day, I showed up and told him that Tricia needed him. And even though he was afraid, he got on a plane and flew straight here."

"You see, he admitted to me that he never stopped thinking about her. The longing never left him. He wanted to be with her, wanted to belong to her."

"I can't tell you how many times he told her that he wanted to give her a gift. He wanted to give her himself. He wanted to give himself over to her completely. He wanted to give her the give of his youth."

"You see, Adam's sexual repression isn't his only issue. He scares easily too. And even more problematically, he has always wanted a family someday."

"Yet, despite that, he hasn't dated. All through college, and now after college, he has never been able to want anyone else. He has always known that he would never be complete without letting himself experience being a slave, and having the opportunity to serve the woman he loves."

"He has begged my friend here to make him her slave. He has pleaded to be given no way out. He wants nothing more than to give himself over to her, even if it scares him."

"But all it took to get over that fear, was the knowledge that she needed him."

"Now, I want to take a few minutes to show you all how these two finally met."

Charlotte moved to the 60-inch TV and played with the remote. The next thing he knew, Adam was on the screen, blindfolded and tied to Tricia's bed. He had seen this video countless times. He knew every move and noise that they each made.

He felt himself flushing. He knew from talking about this night that he was expected to keep his eyes glued to the screen. He was thankful for that. A part of him wanted to look around the room to see everyone's reaction, but he was terrified of what he might see.

Eventually, the video stopped. Adam looked around and saw everyone in the room looking back at him. The man named Tom had his hands down the pants of his slave and was busily fondling her. He looked as if he would have taken her right here if he could get away with it.

The man removed his hand as Charlotte turned off the TV and moved back to the front of the room.

"Our young Adam here doesn't realize it yet, but today is the day that all his dreams come true. Today is the day his slavery becomes real, becomes complete. This is the day he gets his wish, to have no way out, no escape."

"But because my good friend Tricia is such a gracious owner, because she cares for her slave, this will not be forever. This will be for a period of ten years. Yes, she will take his youth. But ten years from now, if he still desires to have a family, he will be released to do so."

Adam felt relief course through him. Yes, ten years was a very long time. But it was what he had always wanted, to give her a precious gift, to be with her for a long time, to really get a chance to give himself over and prove how he felt about her.

When they had talked seriously about their plans, he had suggested a year or two. This was far more, but he would still be in his early 30s when released. He felt suddenly excited about the future. He was still scared, but somehow in this moment a decade sounded perfect.

"Personally", Charlotte continued, "I don't believe for a second he will choose to go, but he will have that option."

"Now, Adam, I need you to tell everyone here that this is something that you want. We don't need any formality, forget the third-person stuff, just tell the people here if you want to belong to Tricia for the next decade. Tell them, knowing that once you do, you will be forced to live up to your word. You will be given no way out."

All eyes turned to him again.

"Charlotte, thank you for bringing me here. Everything you said was true. I wanted this. I wanted this desperately. I have had these feelings all my life, and it wasn't until I met Tricia that I could imagine living them out someday."

"I was scared. I was repressed. I am still both things. But thanks to you, I am here. I promise you, and more importantly, I promise Tricia that I will do my best to be a good slave for her. I know that I will fail at times. I will continue to be scared. I will feel guilty when I shouldn't. But I will learn, and I will grow. I will work hard to become the person, the slave, that she wants me to be."

Charlotte smiled. "So you are agreeing to a full ten years then? Knowing there will be no way out?"

"I am. I am telling everyone here that I want this. It is something that I need. I fully agree to whatever Mistress Tricia decides to do with me. I fully agree to anything that she or anyone else has to do to force me to live up to my word. That is a very scary thing to say, but I mean it wholeheartedly."

"This is something that I need to do, both because after all the talking and teasing that I did, Tricia deserves this, and for myself - so that I won't spend the rest of my life wondering what could have been."

Tricia looked moved by his words, or perhaps just impressed. Adam couldn't read the expression of the woman who now owned him. There was something there, but he couldn't tell what it was.

The redhead smiled. "Well then. Tricia, do you take Adam as your slave for the next decade? Will you take the time and effort to mold him into the person that you want him to be? He will be your property, yours to use as you see fit, accepting anything you want to do with or to him. But he is also still young, inexperienced, and will be afraid from time to time. We have all seen tonight that he has a very tender heart. Do you promise to care for and protect that heart, all while molding him into the slave you want him to be?"

Everyone looked at Tricia. "I do."

Hearing her voice after all this time was somehow reassuring.

"Do you, Adam, submit yourself totally and completely to Trisha? Do you promise to give up total control of every aspect of your life? Do you acknowledge that for the next ten years, you will be nothing but property, just like a car or a TV, hers to use any way she sees fit?"

"Despite my talk just now about protecting your heart, she will be able to use, abuse, or punish you as she sees fit. She may be exceptionally demanding. At times, she will undoubtedly give you orders you do not like."

"She will mold you into a new person, to make changes to your appearance, to your mannerisms, to the way you think and speak. At the end of these ten years, you may have a completely different personality."

"Do you accept all of these things? Give yourself up completely? Put yourself totally and completely into Tricia's hands? Do you submit yourself to being her slave?"

"I do." Adam spat out the words, not wanting to take time to think, knowing what he wanted, but afraid that too much thought might lead to hesitation.

"Well then, I hereby declare you Master and slave for a minimum of the next ten years."

Everyone applauded. Adam looked around, wondering what would come next.

"Tricia, slave Adam, here is a contract for the two of you to sign. Take your time, read it over. I have something else to attend to for a few minutes."

Adam looked to his Mistress who for the first time tonight showed emotion. Did she seem...relieved? He smiled at her. She smiled back. He then looked down at the contract, pushing aside the desire to sign it and be done with it.

The contract was long, but it was similar to the ones they had looked at together over the years. He read it line by line until finally finished, he signed it. Tricia followed suit.

The attractive redhead spoke up again. She picked up the contract. "I will keep this in a safe place. Everyone here tonight will be sent a copy. Also, you have all been sent a copy of the video you saw tonight. I ask that you kindly not share it unless given permission by Tricia. If Adam ever does turn away from his obligation, you are free to do with it what you will."

Adam had no intention of not living up to his end of the bargain, but he still felt a shiver run through him. Any of these people could now ruin his life. He hoped that he could trust them. Either way, he had gotten his wish. There was no way out now. He hoped that he wouldn't regret it.

"And now, to end our little ceremony...slave, I believe your Mistress has your first order for you."

Tricia reached out and put a hand on her slave. "Slave, you will be my property for quite some time. I order you to receive my mark. Go over to Brad, and ask him to give it to you."

Adam walked over to the man. "Brad, please give this slave the mark of his Mistress."

"Sure, just let me set up."

Tricia had Adam lie down on a table while Brad went and got his belongings.

A few minutes later, Adam felt the pain of the needle on his right ass cheek. He had never dreamt of getting a tattoo. He wasn't a fan of them. But somehow getting one representing his relationship with his Mistress gave him a sense of ... something. It felt rewarding somehow.

He felt good knowing that this was a surprise, but that he was accepting it. Despite never suspecting that being a slave would involve a tattoo, he had no desire to run away.

When the man finished, he held a mirror so that Adam could see the work he had done. When Adam saw it, he laughed. "I love it! That's amazing!!!"

There, taking up his entire right ass cheek was a picture of a character from one of his favorite games. It was a Big Daddy, with a banner over the top and bottom reading "A man chooses. A slave obeys." Somehow they had chosen something he loved, and that had meaning to his relationship without giving anything away.

He was almost disappointed they hadn't tattooed something obvious like "property of Tricia". For a split second, he thought about asking for a second tattoo, this one more blatant, but decided against it.

Charlotte sat down next to Adam and gave him a playful slap on the ass. "You can thank me for that. I thought you would like it."

"I do, I absolutely do. It's perfect. Thank you, it's a brilliant idea. And thank you, Brad, it looks amazing!"

Brad smiled. "Ya, it turned out pretty well. I'm glad you like it. Any time you need more, you just let me know."

Adam laughed. "Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. But for at least the next ten years, Mistress Tricia decides what happens to this body. It belongs to her."

"Well, alright then. Tricia, if you ever decide he needs more work done, give me a call."

She laughed. "It really does look amazing. I will do that."

Charlotte stood up. "Well, this has been fun kids, but I think it's time we left these two alone. This is kind of like their honeymoon, and I would imagine Tricia has all sorts of dirty things lined up for her slave."

Tricia smiled. "You know me too well."

Brad and his friend packed up his things. Tom told his slave that she could put her top back on, but said that she had a long night ahead of her. It made Adam wonder how long the two had been together and what their relationship was like. Maybe had she been allowed to speak she would have had some advice for him. Oh well, he would manage.

Everyone said their goodbyes, Charlotte staying a few more minutes to chat with the pair before taking off herself. When the door closed behind her, Adam felt something well up from deep inside of him. He felt fear, anxiety, longing, anticipation, satisfaction, a sense of purpose, and countless other emotions he couldn't name all rolled up into one giant confusing bundle of emotion.

It was hard to believe what had just happened, how much he had changed over the last two weeks. That door closing was him closing the door on his old life, opening the door to a new one. He had no idea where that door led. He had no idea how his life would change. The only thing he knew was that his days of worrying and second-guessing were over, that from now on the answer to all his questions would come from his Mistress.

He had another day and a half before he went home. And then...then his journey would truly begin. He had no idea what she had in store for him, and that was fine. He looked forward to learning how things would change, to finding out who he would become.

He wished he could peer into the future and meet the person she would mold him into. It for the best that wasn't possible, however. It would only ruin the surprise, the suspense. And in the end, it didn't matter.

He was Tricia's slave. That was all he needed to know.

12