All Comments on 'Final Man'

by Ian_Snow

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
upyoursixupyoursixalmost 3 years ago

Epic off shoot story! Could do with a touch more editing though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a bit on the romance side, and it is not my cup of tea. Please do some non-romance, drama group stories. As usual, excellent writing though. Just dont like these young characters any more; need to mix it up with different ages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had been wondering what happened to Brooke. She had been such an integral part of Corbin and Jessica's lives, yet seemed fated to be always the one left out. So happy to see her find her place.

Ian_SnowIan_Snowover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous (the commenter dating 2/17/23), that was exactly why I wanted to write this little one-off epilogue. I really wanted to see her wind up with a happy ending of her own, and I liked Sasha quite a bit too. This was going to be a series but I couldn't quite stretch the concept in any believable way, but I think what's here is a nice send-off for that universe.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Those kids are going to grow up so weird.

Especially Lionel's horde.

Let's see a "Next Generation Man" story about Isaac 15+ years ahead, deflowering & haremizing all of his teenage half-sisters & family friends' daughters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan_Snow@Ian_Snow
Hey there, I'm Ian Snow. I write smut in a wide variety of subgenres, and also go by the darker pseudonym Grayson Banks. If you like my stories here on Literotica and want to help me keep the lights on, consider buying a book or collection from me on Amazon. You can find my w...