Final Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shot to her feet, adopting a fighting stance, but as soon as he rounded the corner and locked eyes with her, she froze like a deer in headlights. The instincts screaming at her to run deadlocked with an overwhelming urge to drop to her knees and take his cock back in her mouth, and the best she could manage was to slowly back up as he advanced on her, the whole of her vision taken up by his piercing green eyes. Her back hit the wall and she dimly realised that there was empty space on her right; she could duck away and get out the door before he caught her. If only his gaze weren't pinning her in place. Her breathing grew shallower as he closed the distance between them, fear and anticipation making her stomach churn.

Class Clown leaned in close, putting an arm against the wall, and she almost came. She'd lost. There was no way she could beat him. She no longer wanted to.

He lifted her chin up and her eyelids fluttered at his touch.

He didn't waste time gloating. His lips met hers, tongue pushing into her mouth, and she squealed and came. And came. She shuddered and moaned as he impaled her on his cock and she wrapped her legs around him, holding on tightly. She was vaguely aware of being carried back to the lecture hall, but the constant orgasms stopped her from thinking about anything. She only realised he'd set her back down in the chair when he broke the kiss and then she just stared up at him dreamily as he fucked her.

She was only slightly offput when he pressed a rubber mask over her mouth, not enough to do anything about it as the gas took hold. She started giggling uncontrollably, squealing as orgasm after orgasm crashed over her from the cock of the hunky clown pistoning into her. His vibrant colours filled her vision, her eyes running appreciatively over the line of his jaw, before that too started to blur. He was still holding the mask over her face. She was still breathing more of the gas. She wriggled and clutched at him with her legs as yet another orgasm hit her, stronger than any that came before it. Then, before that one was even done, she experienced one stronger still. The image of Class Clown standing over her dissolved into swirls of bright pastel colour. She came again, harder. Her back arched off the chair. The colours in her eyes were too much for her brain to handle, so her brain stopped trying.

Her world dissolved into a pastel haze, laughter and orgasms with no rational thought or coherence. It might have stayed like that for hours or half a second, but at some point, she blacked out.


Cat held her boyfriend's hand as he led her into the lecture hall. It was so nice of him to invite her! Not that she really cared about some other student's final project, but the fact that he wanted her around was really sweet. She gazed up at him adoringly as he decided on their seats and she made sure to put as much sway into her hips as possible. He wasn't looking at her right then, but she knew it was a turn-on for him to know that someone the whole class was hard for belonged to him and him alone. It was especially effective, she expected, since she hadn't patched the hole he'd torn in her suit's crotch.

There could never be any doubt whose girl she was, not since getting her skin bleached white to match her boyfriend. He found a pair of seats for them right at the back and she snuggled up close to him, butterflies filling her stomach like always when she rested her head on his chest.

On stage, a superheroine was tied up in the same dentist chair her boyfriend had first fucked her in and she sighed at the memory. The girl on stage was a stacked blonde in a red, white and blue outfit, snatched from some alternate universe so a trainee supervillain could try his hand at brainwashing. She was pretty hot; she might make a good gift for Class Clown if Cat could find a way to steal control of her programming. Their one week anniversary was fast approaching, after all.

The Clock Man, whose name Cat had eventually learned was Grandfather, started introducing the heroine and the villain who would be trying to brainwash her, but Cat completely stopped paying attention when Class Clown pulled his cock out. She kissed her boyfriend on the cheek before straddling him and taking his glorious member inside, biting her lip to hold back a moan. It wouldn't do to distract too much from the presentation, after all.

As she bounced up and down on his cock, hearing his breathing grow heavy in her ear, it filled her heart with joy to know that the wonderful, goofy, handsome man she loved with her whole heart was finding pleasure in her body. She quickly started cumming, but that wasn't as important to her as making sure her boyfriend was enjoying himself. The best moment, for her, was when he stiffened, burying himself fully inside her snatch, and she felt his seed spurt into her.

She slipped off him, cleaning him off with her mouth before delicately pulling his pants back up. She swooned as he patted her head and she snuggled back up to him, resting one hand on the bulge in his crotch and giving it the occasional pump as the two of them watched another supervillain brainwash and fuck a superheroine. She could imagine no better place to be.

12